Wolf Play : Werewolf x Dawn of the Sky role play.
Chatbox
 Zeraphia
05:33:44 Spooky Vah
Never

That sounds like it could be super interesting.
 Enigma
05:33:35 
Aight g'bye everyone, I'm off to play the sims
 starmutt
05:33:32 marsh | they/it
Cae
lol they're still active yeah :D its nearing 200 pages now!
 Caeruleum
05:33:23 Cae, Blue
anytime <3
 Anxiety
05:33:07 ancient as hell
thanks, Cae ♥
 Nevermore.
05:33:00 Never/Nev
Vah

I absolutely love it. I found some very interesting things in my searches 👀 Makes up about 20% of my job.
 ZEFHYR
05:32:53 
i heart explore
 Zeraphia
05:32:15 Spooky Vah
Marsh

Oh man. That's such beautiful art. *^*
 Anxiety
05:32:00 ancient as hell
pvp anyone? need a win for a quest :')
 Caeruleum
05:31:57 Cae, Blue
now thats a name i havent heard in ages! are they still working on their comic? last ive seen them, they just started publishing it :')
 starmutt
05:30:50 marsh | they/it
i have so much aminirus art ong
i also got so many gifts for friends from her haha
-Click-
 Zeraphia
05:29:22 Spooky Vah
Never

.-.

That sounds like fun. I wanna do that--
 Zeraphia
05:29:05 Spooky Vah
Marsh

Aghh Ami! Their art is just top tier. Even the old stuff they did back in the day was absolutely amazing.

I'm sure I have a human oc somewhere in my mess that I can send your way. ^^'
 Enigma
05:28:33 
That's the one! Got another shot of nostalgia to the face seeing Suncadia's name
 Nevermore.
05:27:54 Never/Nev
I love it when my boss asks me to dig dirt up on companies that we might possibly work with :") Makes me entire week because I get paid to do this shit, like dude, I'd do it for free
 starmutt
05:27:52 marsh | they/it
@Vah
its ami <3 their sketchies are already so nice
-Click-
 kycantina
05:27:22 ky but it's spooky
Cae, aw thank you <3 I've thought about bringing him back once he eventually goes but there's other customs in my backlog that deserve to exist too, we shall see :))
 Caeruleum
05:27:18 Cae, Blue
LOL good night ky
 Zeraphia
05:27:14 Spooky Vah
Enigma

This one? -WP Click-
 Enigma
05:26:56 
There was a WP memes thread, where did it go

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Ermine : +5
Ocelot : +5
Crocodile : +2
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Brimstone  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    5    6    7    8    9    10    11   ..   236 

Werewolf x Dawn of the Sky role play.November 24, 2023 06:12 PM

Dawn of the Sky

Neutral

Give Award
"I would never run from you. Even if you were possessed and chasing me to death. That's just the way I am," Sadie answered before she heard him suggest that she take his bed.
"I know it's a little soon, but can you actually sleep with me? I never liked sleeping alone. It's okay if you say no, I was just wondering," Sadie said, her cheeks blushing as she felt flustered from asking that to him.
Sadie looked at Lawrence, unsure of what he was going to say or do, but she felt totally comfortable and relaxed with him and wanted him to feel that too.
(Sorry it's short.)
Werewolf x Dawn of the Sky role play.November 24, 2023 06:21 PM

Werewolf

Lightbringer

Give Award

Lawrence said "okay, I will sleep by you." He was smiling softly and he picked her up and he carried her to his bedroom. Lawrence knew that he would stay with her as he was wanting her to be happy. Lawrence decided that he would only be around Andrea if Sadie was by her. Lawrence was thinking about what the future was going to hold as he laid Sadie on the bed and he laid down by her. Lawrence said "you are beautiful Sadie." He felt his heart that now belong to Sadie.

Werewolf x Dawn of the Sky role play.November 24, 2023 06:28 PM

Dawn of the Sky

Neutral

Give Award
"Thank you. You are quite handsome yourself," Sadie responded back.
She was happy to be with him and fell asleep peacefully next to Lawrence for the entire night. In the morning Andrea got up early and saw the address for the cafe and got dressed. She put on a jeans and a sweater and cute boots and earrings to match. She put her hair into a ponytail and brushed her teeth. Then she left for the cafe and got there within 20 minutes of walking, but she was still 10 minutes early than what she said as she hated being late to things. Andrea looked for Mark and then saw him and went to sit down.
"Good morning. Thank you for coming. I'm sorry I gave such a late notice. I just felt like I needed some one to talk to. However, I heard you needed to tell me something, so I'm going to let you go first," Andrea explained to Mark as she sat there with him.
Werewolf x Dawn of the Sky role play.November 24, 2023 06:41 PM

Werewolf

Lightbringer

Give Award

Mark said "good morning Andrea. Don't be sorry." He took a deep breath as he was feeling nervous about what he was going to say. Mark said "I know that we barely know each other and I know how much my nephew hates me and is probably going to never talk to me again but I have a crush on you Andrea. I know that it's wrong since I am older than you are. I just want to be with you and I want you to be in my life." He was not sure what was going to happen as he knew that Lawrence would refuse to see him since Mark knew that Lawrence had a crush on Andrea. Mark was just hoping that Lawrence would still want to talk and hang out. Lawrence was by Sadie as he was not wanting to talk to either Andrea or Mark. Lawrence hated them both and would only go near them if Sadie wanted to go near them.

Werewolf x Dawn of the Sky role play.November 24, 2023 06:48 PM

Dawn of the Sky

Neutral

Give Award
"You are that much older than me. But, Lawrence doesn't like me very much either. I went to his cabin yesterday as he was upset that he was lonely and knew that I didn't like him. But I did. But I also like you and I like you more. However, my friend, Sadie likes him so he has someone to be with as they started getting to know each other yesterday night since she likes him too. I have a crush on you too though and I want you in my life. I wasn't sure how you'd feel though since you're a celebrity and I'm still a college student. Lawrence hates me though," Andrea explained to Mark as she was happy to hear that he liked her too.
Andrea remained calm though as she talked to him as she didn't want to give it away that it was him as she knew how bad the press and fans can be to celebrities.
"I hope that one day he'll still want to talk and hang out too since we were friends. But, I know that the other reason he'll want to see us is if Sadie wants to see us," Andrea noted.
Werewolf x Dawn of the Sky role play.November 24, 2023 07:04 PM

Werewolf

Lightbringer

Give Award

Mark said "knowing Lawrence, he will probably hate being around us since he actually had a crush on you but because of what is happening between us. He will just hate us for all of our lives and possibly his life too. I just hope Lawrence does not tell his dad. His dad happens to be another celebrity and one of my friends. Come to think of it. Lawrence has two celebrity parents but I know that his parents will hate me because of what had happened." Mark knew that Lawrence was not sure what was going to happen next. Mark said "I feel like I failed Lawrence as his uncle." He felt sad.

Werewolf x Dawn of the Sky role play.November 24, 2023 07:12 PM

Dawn of the Sky

Neutral

Give Award
"You did not fail him as an uncle. I'm sure he will get over it after a while. He has Sadie who will help him understand and heal. Yes, it will take time, but it'll take time for us to get used to this too. But I love you and I can't hide that. I know that we would be miserable if Lawrence and I were together since I also love you too, so I didn't want to put him through worse pain than I did. I am willing to do anything you want though. You just have to let me know what you want and I'll do it, no questions asked. I love you," Andrea said, taking his hand in her hands and looking at him.
Andrea wanted him to be happy as well as Lawrence and she knew Lawrence would be happy with Sadie.
"What do you want?" Andrea asked Mark as she looked into his eyes with a sparkle of love and happiness.
Werewolf x Dawn of the Sky role play.November 24, 2023 07:24 PM

Werewolf

Lightbringer

Give Award

Mark look at her as he was not sure why but he kissed her. Mark pull away and he said "I am so sorry." He felt embarrassed but he knew that he felt his heart was racing. Mark said "I want to date you Andrea. I want to be your boyfriend. I want to be with you." He look at her as he was not sure what was going to happen next. Mark said "I also want you to be happy. I will do anything for you." He turn to face her before he kissed her hand as he ask "Will you be my girlfriend Andrea?" He was not sure if Andrea would want to be his girlfriend but he was willing to do anything for her. Mark said "I would also like it if you would join me for dinner." He was not sure what she was going to say.

Werewolf x Dawn of the Sky role play.November 24, 2023 07:53 PM

Dawn of the Sky

Neutral

Give Award
Andrea was taken aback by the sudden kiss but she wasn't against it.
"Don't be sorry. It's okay. I liked it too. I want to date you too. Of course I'll be your girlfriend and come over for dinner," Andrea answered him back happily but didn't get too excited in front of everyone in order not to reveal him.
"Why don't we go take a walk or go back to your place? Is that okay or is it too fast?" Andrea asked him.
She wanted to kiss him again, but she controlled herself and her thoughts as she sat there looking at Mark. She bit her lower lip a little as she was nervous about what he was going to say or do.
Werewolf x Dawn of the Sky role play.November 24, 2023 08:31 PM

Werewolf

Lightbringer

Give Award

Mark look at her and said "let's go back to my place. We have a lot to talk about and maybe we can continue our kissing." Mark got up and he held his hand out for her to hold as he was not wanting anyone to hurt Andrea and he was going to keep her safe. Mark said "I am glad that we are together. I love you." He kissed her hand as he was happy to be with her. Mark knew that he would do something for nice for Andrea but he was not sure what she would want to do.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    5    6    7    8    9    10    11   ..   236 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us