Wolf Play : ANTIDOTE x Caribou (Pt. 2 😂)
Chatbox
 technoblade
02:25:41 Lil Techy | Techno
Unknown

When you unlock them go to jungle or tundra, those are the best.
 Eternity
02:25:23 ET
I find jungle is best during winter, but it can be pretty expensive in terms of health potions and healing your team haha.

How're you enjoying exploring every half hour? :D
 The Unknown
02:25:18 Unknown | Dark
Ooo okay! I love exploring and I found out that if I buy enough moves at once I make a profit off grinding so I'm going to grind explore all day
 The Unknown
02:24:30 Unknown | Dark
Lol of course during winter. Where should I go for winter then?
 Boeing
02:24:14 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Unknown
Once you unlock Jungle, of you want mush then you never leave lop
 Inferno Abyss
02:24:11 Raven, Flame
Unknown
Depends on your preference. I use Jungle :')
 technoblade
02:24:03 Lil Techy | Techno
Unknown

Forest is the best during any season but winter
 The Unknown
02:23:21 Unknown | Dark
Which is the best for mush grinding? I've been going through the forest to level up
 Ecifircas
02:21:58 
For every 10 overall territory levels you have, you unlock a new terrain. So you unlock Swamp at overall territory level 10, and Jungle at 20, and so on until you unlock Tundra at level 50.
 teddy
02:21:12 its yellow
mac
i think 10
 Boeing
02:20:56 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Rogue
Every 10 levels
 Rogue Wildfires
02:20:30 Mac and Cheese
How many levels do you need to change your location you explore in?
 Boeing
02:20:13 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Amy what are you doing
 Desolation
02:17:36 Deso the 👻
I gotta bounce

Peace chat <3
 Tiny Village
02:15:26 Tiny
Good afternoon
 Amygdala
02:13:43 Amy/Anpmygdala
LW nimble foot...not to bad for dodging attacks
-WP Click-
 Amygdala
02:11:58 Amy/Anpmygdala
-WP Click-

Goddamit why are you not HW🥲
 Poe
02:02:36 
-WP Click-
He is quite the cutie.
 Inferno Abyss
02:01:41 Raven, Flame
Bounce
Aww, well you deserve each other. I'm sure he'll keep doing you well :D
 Nevermore.
02:00:45 Never/Nev
Fiery

He does *^* Makes me wonder every day what I did to deserve such a horse. He is a dream come true 😭

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Green Python : -1
Badger : -2
Arctic Fox : -4
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Blizzard

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    4    5    6    7 

ANTIDOTE x Caribou (Pt. 2 😂)July 17, 2024 10:33 PM

ANTIDOTE

Neutral

Give Award

Caeliana flinched as his hand gripped her arm, scared he would do something rash again. Her eyes looked to his as he carefully backed her against the wooden cabin wall, a picture shifting slightly as her shoulder bumped it. Her stomach dropped that feeling coming back as always as his eyes bored holes into hers, the fierce fire burning once more but not one of anger. She opened her mouth to speak, her voice soft, faltering as she stumbled in the moment. “Im sorr…” was all she managed to get out before his lips pressed deeply into hers, burning with passion. Her body felt weak as his hand slipped across her skin, holding her fingers firmly as his others cradled her head. His lips silenced her words, but she didn’t mind, a burning feeling filling her chest.

As he pulled away she was speechless, her heart pounding through her chest. She listened to his words, how he admitted he was terrified to lose her. He cared about her? Why? Why her of all people, a monster? Her mind and heart couldn’t comprehend it, she had forced herself to be unloved her whole life. It felt as if she couldn’t breath for a moment, his words tearing into her heart, tearing away the walls she had built around her feelings. “I…I thought you hated me” She said softly as his forehead laid softly on hers. “I was scared you had changed your mind” She added.

As his voice finally broke, his words tore into her, “I’d rather see my ship at the bottom of the ocean, than to see you ripped apart by canon fire…” Her heart felt as if it had stopped, as if the world around them went dark, the air spinning. The necklace around his neck began to pulse a dim light, a smile forming on the siren’s lips. She stopped him before he could say anymore, her hands slipping from his as she placed them on his cheeks, her hands cool against his fiery skin. “Oh shut up and kiss me” She whispered, her eyes brighter than ever. She pulled him closer, her soft lips meeting his once more, craving his passion.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    4    5    6    7 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us