He is quite the cutie.
 Inferno Abyss
02:01:41 Raven, Flame
Bounce
Aww, well you deserve each other. I'm sure he'll keep doing you well :D
 Nevermore.
02:00:45 Never/Nev
Fiery

He does *^* Makes me wonder every day what I did to deserve such a horse. He is a dream come true 😭
 Inferno Abyss
01:58:44 Raven, Flame
Deso
XD It was totally worth it! I have 6k to douse you with next year >:3
 Inferno Abyss
01:57:45 Raven, Flame
Bounce
Nice! Best jumper style. ..he's got class ;)
 Desolation
01:57:41 Deso the 👻
Inferno

That's what happens when you pour your heart, soul, and mush supply into drowning people XD
 technoblade
01:57:33 Lil Techy | Techno
Dart

you can always ask in sales for people selling them or message those on the top of the LBs if they are willing to sell their flowers.
 Amygdala
01:57:13 Amy/Anpmygdala
Plane
Pretty sure it was Watt
 Boo
01:56:41 Chrissy
lush dropped lord of misrule perfume. i may have to change my signature scent. 😖
 Vennenum
01:56:29 Venn/Venne
So*
 Inferno Abyss
01:56:27 Raven, Flame
Dart
You can't put moonflowers into market dens. Unless you are looking for the gear. Sales chat is best to send out your interest.
 Vennenum
01:56:17 Venn/Venne
Uh... It's anexplore event, SSSI explore?
 Boeing
01:56:00 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Amy
Tell me again once I get to wifi lol
 Nevermore.
01:55:50 Never/Nev
Fiery

Just dressage for this one, but the next will be a jumping show. Dressage is his weak point, so we do so much better with the jump classes. He got a special award at the last jump show for "best jumper style" :")
 Inferno Abyss
01:55:24 Raven, Flame
Deso
I didn't really have time to commit with college and whatnot. I have a free semester with work starting next week.

But. . .I also need mush for CP training so that's my main concern right now x.x
 The Amethyst
01:54:07 Dart
Wait do I just look 8n market dens for moon flowers?

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Green Python : -1
Badger : -2
Arctic Fox : -4
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Blizzard

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    4    5    6    7    8    9    10   ..   11 

BladexAustanApril 21, 2024 12:00 PM

Broken Dawn

Neutral

Give Award
"Wherever you are!" Sparrow teased, but he was a bit concerned. He kind of... liked this wolf. He was nice, sweet, kind, and he had warm fur. Sparrow pushed these thoughts out of his mind. He had a job, and he couldn't let... feelings get in the way of it.
BladexAustanApril 21, 2024 02:52 PM

Austan vindar

Lightbringer

Give Award
"That's cringe.." Truffle laughed. He took on a serious expression after a second. "But, you can't stay here forever. You have to go home don't you?" He cocked hsi head at Sparrow.
BladexAustanApril 21, 2024 02:57 PM

Broken Dawn

Neutral

Give Award
"Eh. It is, but that's beside the point. I'll stay here as long as I wish." He knew he couldn't stay for long, but two months was the time allotted for hunting down and killing a target. Now though, he had to figure out how to save this target, this sweet wolf. This sweet, cute wolf. Ugh. He had a crush, and that was bothering him.
BladexAustanApril 21, 2024 03:21 PM

Austan vindar

Lightbringer

Give Award
Truffle snorted. "This is my den." He retorted. He want to the back of his den, where a few piles of herbs- like the ones he had used on Sparrow- laid. He picked up a branch of... Berries and set them down. "Snack?" He asked. It was time for breakfast and he was too lazy to go track down that carcass again.
BladexAustanApril 21, 2024 03:25 PM

Broken Dawn

Neutral

Give Award
He snorted back, and poked at the berries. "These are plants!" He snarled, glaring at the cute pinkish white wolf. He ate the berries anyway, starving. He then rolled over, waving his pretty white paws teasingly at Truffle.
BladexAustanApril 21, 2024 03:29 PM

Austan vindar

Lightbringer

Give Award
"You were supposed to save some for meeee.." Truffle whined, gaping as Sparrow ate every berry. "I searched for thos eblue berried for daysss..." He groaned, flopping onto his stomach with an annoyed huff.
BladexAustanApril 21, 2024 03:32 PM

Broken Dawn

Neutral

Give Award
Sparrow smelled the air, then pounced, pulling an unlucky mouse from a crack in the wall. "Thankfully, I have some prey for you. Better than those 'blue berries.'." Actually, the berries had been good, but he wasn't saying that. He threw the mouse at Truffle, bouncing it off of his nose. He wondered if he should tell the wolf his feelings, but immediately decided against it.
BladexAustanApril 21, 2024 03:45 PM

Austan vindar

Lightbringer

Give Award
"Man, I love blue berries. they make good paints too.." He gestured at the weird paterns of red, blue, and other colored paw prints on the walls of the den. God knows what he was making. Well, god, and him himself. He reluctantly sat down and picked up the mouse, taking a large bite out of the plump catch.
BladexAustanApril 21, 2024 03:50 PM

Broken Dawn

Neutral

Give Award
He looked at the walls, scrunching his nose. "That's pretty." He rubbed his paw in the dust, and drew a fairly terrible butterfly. He snarled with disappointment. "Ew." He sat back down, disappointed.
BladexAustanApril 21, 2024 03:52 PM

Austan vindar

Lightbringer

Give Award
"Is that..." Truffle said looking sideways at whatever Sparrow did to his wall "A.... Dog?". He rubbed his own paw in the dirt of the ground, making a circle on the wall.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    4    5    6    7    8    9    10   ..   11 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us