11:20:20 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Amor
Nah your kneecaps will always be mine😌
Nux 👀
 distant-lands
11:20:00 katy | beetle
-Click-
it's coming along e.e

all the white parts will be rainbow eventually.
 Urux
11:16:22 Urox
Oh I actually have 4 spots, my viti sold lol. Had like 25+ vitals, but I had no room and he was some crazy gen like 64
 Existence
11:15:07 Exist / Kuskyn
-WP Click-
I mini of her father ;-;
 Dragons Blood
11:15:04 Yong-sun (he/him)
I have 5 den spaces I would have 6 but the male outside my folder is one I bred to two the pregnant females
 Urux
11:14:07 Urox
I have 3 den spaces, two girls at 90 and 91 it's like they're trying to beat each other. Watch they will labour at the same time and I will be screwed haha
 Dragons Blood
11:11:05 Yong-sun (he/him)
floor

I'm just gonna stay up and wait for two of them to go into labor
 Forest Dwelling
11:09:24 Floor
Yong-sun

You could try sending them to someone you trust/has space. I've seen other people do it before!
 Dragons Blood
11:07:36 Yong-sun (he/him)
dang it I have 2 wolves at 80 hours pregnant and one at 79 hours and I don't have enough den space
 ~♥Nux♥~
11:06:43 Chat's snack
Spoops 🫵
 Ámor
11:06:15 On haitus
@Bow
I know one
 Boeing
11:05:09 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Cont
Oh just you wait, eventually I'll think of another word that starts with kn to add to it xD
How are you lol
 Ámor
11:04:24 On haitus
:0 Emmet you forgot to take my knee caps they are mine now :>
 Continental Wolves
11:03:20 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
My title keeps on getting longer 😎
 Boeing
11:00:39 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Hello my kneighborhood kneecap stealer
 Continental Wolves
10:58:30 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Heya Boe
 Boeing
10:53:53 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Dark
No worries :)
 Dark Dynasty Den
10:51:35 
Boe
thank you

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Komodo Dragon : +1
Jackal : -3
Black Bear : -4
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    4    5    6    7    8    9    10   ..   33 

Wolf Pride x MoonshadowJanuary 1, 2024 10:16 AM

_Moonshadow_

Darkseeker

Give Award
"I did absolutely nothing." She chuckled, taking another bite of her prey.
"So what are the plans for today?" She asked, ripping the last of the meat off of the leg she had.
Some of the lionesses got up and left, and Imani couldn't help noticing the Queen sitting not to far away.
Wolf Pride x MoonshadowJanuary 1, 2024 12:12 PM

Wolf Pride

Lightbringer

Give Award
Zeus followed her gaze til his landed on the Queen. He looked at her for a bit before taking anither bite of prey and looking up at Imani. "I have no clue." He said, pausing for a moment. "None of the other lions told me, I was hoping you would." He said, as he took anither bite of prey. He looked back at the Queen for a moment before tunring his attention to Imani.
Wolf Pride x MoonshadowJanuary 2, 2024 08:44 AM

_Moonshadow_

Darkseeker

Give Award
"I'm assuming the lionesses will go on a hunt sometime today, but other than that, I have nothing else to do the rest of the day." She said, finishing her prey.
She sat next to Zeus as he finished his own meal.
Wolf Pride x MoonshadowJanuary 2, 2024 09:45 AM

Wolf Pride

Lightbringer

Give Award
Zeus was suprised. He guessed there would be more to do in a pride. "Do the lions ever go on hunts?" He asked, scanning the plains around him for any prey, as he finished off the hind leg. He wondered about other Pride's; would they ever attack? Would he ever get a chance to prove his worth?
Wolf Pride x MoonshadowJanuary 2, 2024 10:23 AM

_Moonshadow_

Darkseeker

Give Award
"Sometimes." She answered, "But normally on bigger hunts, like wildebeast and water buffalos."
"And normally if I ever get left behind on hunts, I'm put in charge of watching the cubs, so you can help me with that if you want. Or you could go hang out with your new friends." She laughed.
"Speaking of that, how is everyone seeming to like you?" Imani asked.
Wolf Pride x MoonshadowJanuary 2, 2024 01:10 PM

Wolf Pride

Lightbringer

Give Award
"No, for now Im just a burden they have to handle." He said, trying to smile. "Maybe oncebIm in the pride for a few days they'll warm up. Hopefully." He added, looking around. "Hey, where are those cubs?" He asked. "Id like to meet them." He said, with a warm smile.
Wolf Pride x MoonshadowJanuary 4, 2024 09:32 AM

_Moonshadow_

Darkseeker

Give Award
"I bet they'll warm up to you eventually, not everyone here is bad." She said.
"Sure, come with me and we can go see them."
The walked over to the cubs, the group immediately stopped playing and looked up at the two lions.
"Who is this?" One of the cubs asked.
"This is Zeus, he just joined the pride." Imani said, nodding at him to introduce himself.
Wolf Pride x MoonshadowJanuary 4, 2024 05:20 PM

Wolf Pride

Lightbringer

Give Award
He walked over to the cubs, who immediately stopped playing, worried looks in their eyes. He hoped they would be happy to see him, but he should have known. "I'm Zeus." He said, responding to Imani, And to the bold cub in front. The smal bundle of golden and tawny fur gave him a wary glance, and then looked to Imani for her approval. This made the former rogue smile. These cubs trusted Imani completely, and this onlynmade Zeus more fond of her.
Wolf Pride x MoonshadowJanuary 4, 2024 06:21 PM

_Moonshadow_

Darkseeker

Give Award
Imani nodded to the cub when he looked up at her, "Do you guys want to play a game?" She asked, trying to get the cubs to warm uo to Zeus.
"Sure!" They all responded simulatniously.
"Okay, what game?" Imani asked.
The cubs congregated and whispered among each other. Imani glanced at Zeus, amuzement glittering in her eyes.
The cubs broke their huddle and faced the lions again. "Let's play hunt! You two are the antelope." They said with devious grins on their faces.
"Zeus, you better start running." Imani said as she took off, trying to put some distance between her and the cubs. Playing with them only became harder as they got older, the grew stronger and faster, which made it harder for her to get away from them when they played games.
Wolf Pride x MoonshadowJanuary 4, 2024 06:44 PM

Wolf Pride

Lightbringer

Give Award
Zeus took off with Imani, acting like he was running full speed, even though he wasn't. But the cubs didnt give up, liking the new challenge. They raced around the plains, the cubs nipping, not hard, at Zeus and Imani's feet. He planned to fall, making the cubs think he tripped, when one ofbthe cubs actually tripped him, making him fall embarrassingly in the dirt. The biggest cub, who you could tell held himself to a leaders standard, put his paws on Zeus' chest. He then bent down and nipped Zeus' neck, to the cubs whips and whoos. The cub who pinned him let out an attempted roar, signaling the end of the chase.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    4    5    6    7    8    9    10   ..   33 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us