Wolf Play : Werewolf x Dawn of the Sky role play.
Chatbox
 Caeruleum
03:23:38 Cae, Blue
i miss having 60+ dgs :( it was great for both explore and pvp
 kycantina
03:22:23 ky but it's spooky
Anyone know if there's a guide for this month's event? I'm struggling with some of these encounters
 STS
03:22:05 TS, Speckles
Hey i haven't been able to come lately after what happened, i miss the drama xD
 Amygdala
03:22:01 Amy/Anpmygdala
Techno
I have a bunch of wolves. I just use them all and drink from the spring...saves me a lot on potions XD

Leo was my sink hole. He always wanted wager and i kept losing 😅
 Faulty Demons
03:22:01 Ollie, Gold
Paws? :)
-WP Click-
 Caeruleum
03:21:39 Cae, Blue
nap >>>>>
 Victorian Ghost
03:21:28 Aloysius (he,him)
should I take a nap or watch TV? I cant decide
 technoblade
03:21:10 Lil Techy | Techno
Hey Raven

Amor

I can picture the chat being filled with pvp commentary
 STS
03:20:47 TS, Speckles
Amor. The grading, bronze, silver etc, and the limit on exp your wolf has to have. Just more annoying to setup for me
 Nevermore.
03:20:30 Never/Nev
Hello Mag!
How're you doing today?

Technician! :D
 technoblade
03:20:25 Lil Techy | Techno
Amy

I believe you can reach it. I never PvPed cause of the whole betting and having to heal my wolves thing. Just seemed like a money sink
 Blue Wolves
03:20:03 Da ba dee
Name?
-WP Click-
 Ámor
03:19:56 On haitus
@Techno
They pvped me alot and it was very fun and intense, we both won at different times
 Magnus Bane
03:19:23 Mag/Maggy
Hey!
 Ámor
03:19:16 On haitus
@Sts
Huh rules?
 technoblade
03:19:07 Lil Techy | Techno
emmet

I wish I was arounf during the time they were active in PvPs to see how it was
 STS
03:18:51 TS, Speckles
I dont pvp anymore >.> too many "rules"
 \\ Akari Ahava //
03:18:43 
Is anyone else having trouble playing with their wolves after exploring?
 Amygdala
03:18:38 Amy/Anpmygdala
Techno
True...we don't speak about all the loses XD

I hope i can be the top pvp pack one day...i am still far off
 Continental Wolves
03:18:28 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Techno
I remember my first win against Dire *^*
I miss the PvP's against them

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Western Rattlesnake : +5
Red Fox : +2
Bobcat : 0
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    4    5    6    7    8    9    10   ..   236 

Werewolf x Dawn of the Sky role play.November 24, 2023 03:39 PM

Dawn of the Sky

Neutral

Give Award
Andrea sat on her bed and Sadie could see she was upset about something. Andrea decided to explain the whole situation to her and listen for some advice.
"I think you should do whatever your heart tells you. You're going to end up hurting someone in the end. Luckily, Mark Ruffalo doesn't even know you like him so if you choose Lawrence I'm sure he would be as hurt," Sadie explained to Andrea before making her some spaghetti with olive oil and salt and pepper on it.
Andrea nodded as she listened to her, but she still didn't know who to choose. "I just don't know. I like them both, but I don't want to say no to either one," Andrea said as she was handed the bowl of spaghetti.
"I know. Both of them did so much for you," Sadie said as she sat on the bed with Andrea and looked at her. "Look at it this way. Mark Ruffalo can give you your best acting career, which is what you want. But, Lawrence could give you a buddy to be at school with and someone to keep you company. You want a dog, he'll get you a dog," Sadie said.
"Yeah, but so could Mark. He could easily pay to get me a service dog if I wanted. He could still have me work at the same time being in college," Andrea mentioned.
"True. But do you really know him, like really, know him? You know Lawrence better than you do Mark." Said pointed out.
"Yeah, but Mark is also my idol. Oh my god, I hate this so much. I just don't know what to do," Andrea complained.
"Here, on the count of three I want you to say the first name that comes into your head. Whoever it is is who you choose. Okay?"
"Okay," Andrea answered.
"One...two...three!" Sadie said and Andrea quickly answered Mark.
Andrea sighed as she knew she would break Lawrence's heart and she didn't want to do that, but she didn't want him to keep his hope of loving her forever.
"Well you know, I think he's kinda hot," Sadie admitted about Lawrence. "I know you want Mark, so what if I dated Lawrence? We're both friends of each other so we'd still see each other all the time. Plus we'd still be around the people we care about," Sadie said, passing off the idea.
"I could try. I don't know if he'll like it. Let's go find out though," Andrea said as she left the dorm with Sadie and went with her to Lawrence's cabin.
Andrea knocked on the door and once he opened it they went inside so Andrea could explain the entire situation. She explained her decision and that she'd think that Sadie would make a good girlfriend to him as she really liked him too and wanted to be with him and give him a chance. Andrea explained how they'd still both be around each other while also being a friend with Sadie so they would still see each other. Andrea asked him what he thought of the idea and if he'd give her a chance.
Werewolf x Dawn of the Sky role play.November 24, 2023 03:53 PM

Werewolf

Lightbringer

Give Award

Lawrence listened to them and he said "I would like that except I am leaving tonight. I got a job in different town that is paying for me to relocate. Have fun with my uncle." He went to his room as he was packing his bags up since he was leaving. Lawrence went to where they were and he said "have a good life Andrea and Sadie." Lawrence left the cabin and he began to walk to his car as tears filled his eyes as he did not want to leave but he did need a job and this was the only job that he could get. Lawrence was feeling sad.

(Sorry it's short.)

Werewolf x Dawn of the Sky role play.November 24, 2023 04:01 PM

Dawn of the Sky

Neutral

Give Award
"Wait, stop!" Sadie called out as she saw Lawrence going to his car.
"What if I could get you a job here? My father owns a big business company. I could easily convince him to get you to work for him as a business manager or whatever kind of job you want," Sadie explained. "Look, I think you're really hot and I want to give you a chance and I'm willing to do anything you want for you to stay. My other father works here at the school as the head boss if you want to work at the school," Sadie mentioned.
Sadie looked at him as she wasn't sure what he was going to say but turned around quickly as she felt Andrea's hand on her shoulder. "You should give her a chance. She'll make a perfect wife," Andrea smiled at him.
Werewolf x Dawn of the Sky role play.November 24, 2023 04:17 PM

Werewolf

Lightbringer

Give Award

Lawrence look at her and he said "I would like to stay here with you Sadie." He was happy to be with Sadie but he was distancing himself from Andrea as he was not wanting to feeling sad about the heartache that Andrea had given him. Lawrence said "thank you for taking a chance on me Sadie. Maybe one day, I can call you my wife." He look at her as he was feeling happy to be with Sadie. Lawrence was not sure what was going to happen next as he was thankful that he had someone that wanted to be with him. Lawrence was not sure what was going to happen next but he knew that he would do something nice for Sadie. Lawrence was looking at her.

Werewolf x Dawn of the Sky role play.November 24, 2023 04:53 PM

Dawn of the Sky

Neutral

Give Award
Sadie practically jumped into his arms as she was happy to hear that he wanted to stay with her. Andrea could see and feel that he was distancing himself from her as he was still hurt from what she said, but knew it would take time for him to warm up to her again. Andrea texted Mark that she wanted to talk to him tomorrow and if he knew someplace where they could talk without being hounded by the press.
"We should go to your place for the night. I don't have classes tomorrow, so we can talk and go for a walk and go out to eat. I'll pay," Sadie suggested happily but not too overbearingly as she wanted to spend as much time with Lawrence as possible and get to know him really well.
"I'll leave you to it," Andrea said before walking off back to her dorm room by herself as she wanted to give them time together and for the fact that he wanted to be away from her too.
Werewolf x Dawn of the Sky role play.November 24, 2023 05:08 PM

Werewolf

Lightbringer

Give Award

Lawrence held her in his arms and he said "that would be fun. Let's go to my house." He was happy to be with Sadie. Lawrence was not wanting to leave Sadie as he wanted to get know her better. Lawrence said "thank you again for taking a chance with me. You made me the luckiest guy in alive." He carried her back to his cabin. Mark responded "I know a great place that we can meet and hang out. Is everything okay?" He was not sure what had happened or if something bad happened. Mark did have a crush on Andrea.

Werewolf x Dawn of the Sky role play.November 24, 2023 05:14 PM

Dawn of the Sky

Neutral

Give Award
*I just have to talk to you about my feelings towards something. That's all. Nothing to worry too much about.* Andrea texted back to Mark once she got in her dorm room and saw his message. Andrea was really nervous about telling him how she felt, but she knew she would have to eventually or things would go wrong while they worked together if she didn't have her mind in the right place. *Just let me know where the place is and I'll meet you there tomorrow at 10am sharp.* Andrea replied.
Andrea sat down on her bed as she was thinking about Sadie and Lawrence and that they'd be absolutely perfect for each other.
"So, tell me about yourself," Sadie said to Lawrence as he brought her inside.
She was dying to know more about him and found everything about him to be interesting and loved it. She never took her smile or curious facial expression off her face as she was truly happy to be with Lawrence. She knew Lawrence would need time to get over Andrea, but she knew that they would be happy if Andrea was thinking about Mark too.
(Sorry it's short.)
Werewolf x Dawn of the Sky role play.November 24, 2023 05:32 PM

Werewolf

Lightbringer

Give Award

Mark texted *well I will be in a cafe wearing a hat and glasses. I will text you the address to the cafe.* He was not sure what was going to happen next but he decided to tell Andrea what he was feeling. Mark texted *I am actually glad that you wanted to meet up. I have to confess something to you tomorrow.* He felt like she was going to yell at him. Lawrence heard Sadie and he said "well, I lived in this forest for all my life. You already know my uncle. I am adopted. I am a shifter. I know that you might dislike me know about a shifter." He look at her.

(Sorry it's short.)

Werewolf x Dawn of the Sky role play.November 24, 2023 05:43 PM

Dawn of the Sky

Neutral

Give Award
*I can't wait!* Andrea texted back to Mark before putting her pyjamas on and going to bed as she wanted to have the perfect morning with Mark Ruffalo.
"I do not dislike you for being a shifter. I love shifters! My father is one. I think they're amazing and are so misunderstood. You don't have to be afraid of that. Plus, I knew that was you as the cat the other day. I could tell by the eyes. But yes, I know your uncle, but I don't care. I care about you since I love you," Sadie explained to Lawrenece after hearing him explain things about him.
Sadie and Lawrence talked for a while, but then she was starting to get tired, but continued to talk to him to make him not feel lonely.
Werewolf x Dawn of the Sky role play.November 24, 2023 05:55 PM

Werewolf

Lightbringer

Give Award

Mark began to smile softly as he went to sleep. Mark was feeling happy feeling relax as he was calm. Lawrence was surprised when he heard Sadie and he said "thank you for not running when I told you about my shifter side." He was thankful to be with her. Lawrence ask "would you like to go lay down? You can take my bed and I will sleep on the couch." He look at her as he was not sure what she would do but he wanted her to sleep in a comfortable bed. Lawrence look at her as he said "I am grateful that you are here with me." He felt happy.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    4    5    6    7    8    9    10   ..   236 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us