Wolf Play : ANTIDOTE x Caribou (Pt. 2 😂)
Chatbox
 Sassy Otaku
04:44:30 Chuuya/Ruggie
Nothing good from wolf party, sadly
 Zeraphia
04:44:00 Vah stalks forums
ET

Oooh nice nice!!
 Eternity
04:42:36 ET
whoop whoop, hopefully I'll finish in a strong second place for pup wrestling this FMC :D
 Crypto Currency
04:38:09 Ash (busy)
ignore my spelling. didn't*
 Crypto Currency
04:37:56 Ash (busy)
Eevee, oh yeah I remember those. I didn't;t like mine very much
 Hallow's Eve
04:36:58 Hallow, Eve
Crypto

In a way. I am the RA, or the Residential Advisor. So i enforce the rules as well as develop the community and build relationships with all of the kids
 Crypto Currency
04:35:59 Ash (busy)
Eevee, noo, not the college kids :o
Those are the worst.
Are you like, the house parent?
 Zeraphia
04:35:31 Vah stalks forums
Sassy

Oooh can't hurt to do it now
 Sassy Otaku
04:34:37 Chuuya/Ruggie
Do I use these 10 tokens now? Or later?
 Kingwolf
04:33:34 King
Teen wolf rp anyone? Pm me, please be able to play male (Scott/stiles xmalia)
 Falling Timber
04:33:32 
mitzy
depending on how much you sell her for not, I'll buy her
 The Wolves Of Time
04:32:27 Toaster, Thyme
so was anyone gonna tell me there are fertility figs in the falls or did I have to look and find out myself
 mitzy
04:31:40 bunnie|bat
-WP Click- not sure whether to keep or retire/sell.
 Hallow's Eve
04:31:34 Hallow, Eve
Crypto

Basically I take care of college kids lol. We were having a ton of issues with laundry and when my boss asked me to put my foot down, I told the kids we had to have a meeting and someone did not like that and voiced it. When they voiced it, like- 3-5 of them jumped to my defense and I had to de-escalate the situation. I appreciated the support but know I have to set so many new rules T^T
 Sassy Otaku
04:30:50 Chuuya/Ruggie
The quest stuff gets buried automatically!
 Crypto Currency
04:29:50 Ash (busy)
Vah, good idea
 Crypto Currency
04:29:38 Ash (busy)
Eevee, not fighting >:o
what were they fighting over this time lmao

Katty, Yeah. Maybe "no more boarding" or something haha. I will let you know :)
 Zeraphia
04:29:36 Vah stalks forums
Definitely.

And definitely let them know what you're planning on doing with the wolves.
 ScardeyKat
04:29:20 Kat ?
Anyways I gotta poof, see y'all later
 ScardeyKat
04:28:33 Kat ?
Crypto
Dang. Well don't be afraid to set boundaries for yourself as well. Let me know if they ever respond lol (you don't have to)

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Ermine : -2
Brown Bear : +2
Grizzly Bear : +4
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    3    4    5    6    7 

ANTIDOTE x Caribou (Pt. 2 😂)July 16, 2024 12:14 AM

ANTIDOTE

Neutral

Give Award

Cael just let her words spill, everything that had been battling in her mind. She knew she had months to decide but why did it have to be so hard, why did her life have to be like this so unfair. Her tears still continued to fall against her skin, trailing down its paths until interrupted by his hand cupping her cheek. She pressed her face into his hand, the safety of his touch her body craved in that moment. Why? Why did he have to be so kind, why did her mind and heart yearn for him?

Cael continued to ramble, her speech slurred from the mead and because of her emotions, her words jumbling. She couldn’t stop, her mind on full power, that was until she felt his warm breath upon her skin, his nose grazing hers. In a moment his lips pressed softly against hers, silencing her rambles. Her breath hitched in her chest, what was this. It felt so weird, but so good. She didn’t understand.

Her eyes widened as he pulled away, her lips growing cold as the air rushed in between them. Her eyes locked on to him, her mind and heart screaming for more but she made no move, she was still in shock, her mind forgetting all those worries in that moment. Her stomach filled with thousands of butterflies, all fighting to escape as they kept their eye contact.

His words pulled her too, “Now will you please get some rest?” It took a moment but she nodded, “y…yes” she said, the feeling replaying in her mind as he stood there smiling at her. As he stood and walked away to tend to the candle and get on his side, she stared ahead to the wall, she was too drunk to comprehend all of this. She felt him get into bed, the mattress shifting below her, the sheets softly shifting against her skin.

“Goodnight” he said. “Goodnight” she replied, though she did not sleep, her mind and body stayed up for sometime, too shocked and sobered to sleep.

Caeliana stayed awake for a few hours but seemed to sleep, that was until her body succumbed to darkness. The alcohol helped her sleep deep, though she had dreams that night, Pritchard in each and every one of them. She moved softly in her sleep, rolling from time to time and unaware on how close she had moved towards Pritchard's warm body. It was as if this necklace was a magnet, pulling them closer and closer with each and every day.

ANTIDOTE x Caribou (Pt. 2 😂)July 16, 2024 07:09 PM

Caribou Creek

Neutral

Give Award

Pritchard's mind awoke before his body did, the soft rocking of the ship pulling it from slumber. The sound of gentle waves lapping against the ship, friendly chatter from outside the cabin, and soft steady breathing of himself and Cael were the only sounds to be heard. At some point in the night he'd turned over, his arm draping softly over the young siren's form, their bodies much closer together now than how they'd gone to sleep. His face rested above her head, his chin just barely grazing against her golden hair.

His bare chest rose and fell slowly, steadily, with each breath in and out. His eyes were still closed, his body still and comforted too much by the bed to yet rise. His heart beat steadily within, a comforting and rhythmic sound to any close enough to hear it. His mind was awake enough to wander, replaying the events of last night and the past few days. He knew his First Mate would man the ship and the wheel for now, so he wasn't too worried about getting up out of bed just yet.

His thoughts continued to travel, replaying every event from yesterday. Cael's first time free in a town had definitely proved interesting, and he couldn't help but be fond of her. Her innocence to the ways of human life had brought on adventure on a smaller scale; the kind of adventure he wasn't exactly used to. Just the kind of fun he felt as if he'd been missing for so long. Unknowingly stealing a dress, running through the streets, singing and dancing drunkenly with purpose and not just because he wanted to feel something. Bringing her to the cabin and seeing how happy something as simple as a dress and brush made her feel. Never before had the young captain felt the need to care so much for someone else in this way.

He spoiled his crew at times, sure. He let them have their fun, bought them certain things they had their eyes on, allowed them to go into towns as frequently as possible, but it felt...different with Caeliana. There was a spot in his heart that she'd made tender, a spot he thought he had pushed away and out long ago. Thanks to her he was realizing part of himself was still there, just buried beneath the surface of what he'd made himself become.

Pritchard shifted a little, his arm around Cael tightening a little with the movement, his face falling more towards her in his half-asleep state. He breathed in deeply, as if his body was trying to tell him it was time to wake up, but he simply refused to listen. He was comfortable, cozy even, and his eyes wanted to stay shut, feeling as if they were a bit too heavy to open at the moment anyway.

The drinking from the night before was certainly having its consequences, his head throbbing ever so dully with the oncomings of a headache. His mouth felt dry, his throat begging for water, but he was too lazy to stand up and get any.

ANTIDOTE x Caribou (Pt. 2 😂)July 16, 2024 11:16 PM

ANTIDOTE

Neutral

Give Award

Cael slept soundly the rest of the night, of course with the help of the alcohol, but the comfort Pritchard aided as well. She made no noise or attempt to wake that night, it was if her body did not want her to wake. She had no clue how close the two were, how Pritchard’s arm laid gently over her body, holding her close to his frame. Her mind must have known as her lips held a soft smile the whole time. As time passed on, the two stayed side by side, both of them too lazy to start their days, Cael too hungover. At some point Pritchard had gotten up before her, when she woke he was outside, tending to the wheel and his men.

That day had gone by quick as did the next week. Pritchard had shown Cale around more, where things were on the ship, what the ropes did, all the crew’s jobs, he taught her anything she wanted to know. They had spent so much time together, learning more about each other. Of course they were both hard headed so there were some small disagreements, but everything other than that seemed so perfect. The crew was slowly getting use to her, some men still wary and holding their tongues, but others just dealt with her being there fine. Cael had gone over the plan with Pritchard on how to sail through the dark seas, areas they would need to avoid and what they could face. They had a few weeks until they arrived to the start of their adventure, but that time would come quick. It would be dangerous, she warned Pritchard that some would perish, but it was the only way.

At the start of the new week the crew were sailing the seas, the waves rocking the boat softly. The sun had set in the sky, the men on board had finished dinner, conversing on the deck or tending to some late night tasks. Pritchard had been inside looking over the map of where they were, Cael sitting outside on the deck railing enjoying the light of the full moon that shone above, its light illuminating most of the ship and water. All seemed calm until a man below shouted loudly, his hands cupped over his mouth, “Oncoming Ship!” His voice echoed to the others, everyone’s attention changing from their tasks to the seas. “Black Flag!” another man shouted, now the men filing to the railings. One crewmate ran up the stairs past Cael, his fist rapping on the door before entering, explaining the situation.

Cael hopped off the railing, giving a confused expression as she saw the slight panic wash over the men. She made her way down the stairs and to the railing, looking over as the ship gained distance on them, closing the gap quickly. Men manned their stations, running for the cannons, some to the sails, their voices shouting to eachother as they prepared for the worst, what they knew would happen during their journey. Cael kept out of the way, most of the men telling her to get inside and out of the way, but she knew she could not just let these men fight alone.

The ship drew closer, its dark wood barely reflecting the light of the moon, its dark sails and flags helping it blend well. Cael turned to find Pritchard, knowing this would only go terrible, her legs quickly taking her up to the wheel. As she climbed the stairs, a loud boom rang in the air, water splashing upon the deck as a canon ball landed in the water beside the ship. In return the men fired back, their shouts filling the air. The ship rocked with the power of the canons, water spraying all over as the fight began.

Cael looked to Pritchard with wide eyes, watching as he shouted to the men. “Pritchard, you have to let me help” She begged, standing by his side as she watched on, her hand holding the railing. Her eyes watched the bright glow of canon fire explode in the darkness. “Tell your men to hold fire, plug their ears with anything they can find.” She said. She had an idea, one that had to work. The ship attacking them was much larger, there was more firepower, it was guaranteed that they could overpower their ship. “Trust me” Cael said, refusing to listen to anything Pritchard said, her decision was set. She turned, quickly making her way down the stairs and towards the railing, she knew how to stop this. “Hold your fire! Cover your ears!” Cael demanded, her voice stern as she quickened her step, “Plug your ears!” she added, pushing her way through the men. Some told her to stop as they noticed her plan, some telling her not to jump. She ignored everyone, even Pritchard.

She took a deep breath, climbing over the wooden railing as she jumped into the water, her form disappearing beneath the dark waves. The men above gasped, looking over the railing for her, only to find her dress now floating against the current. Within seconds Cael’s body transformed, her legs being replaced with her blue and gold scales and tail, her fingernails growing sharp as well as her teeth. Her eyes grew brighter, an entracing feature to them. You could barely see her scales shimmering against the moonlight as she quickly swam over, soon her head peaking above the water as she reached the side of the enemy vessel.

Moments had passed, she floated softly around the ship as her lips parted, her song filling the air. Her siren’s song echoed through the air, as if she was in several places at once. Her voice that of angels, so perfect, so clear. Her eyes watched those of the enemy, calling to their souls as their rampage slowed, the canons coming to a halt. Men looked overboard, their faces of pure lust. Her voice grew louder, wrapping around the air, echoing against the breeze.

“Upon one summer’s morning, I carefully did stray. Down by the Walls of Wapping, where I met my sailor gay. Conversing with a bouncing lass, who seemed to be in pain. Saying William, when you go, I fear you will never return again. My heart is pierced by Cupid. I disdain all glittering gold. There is nothing can console me but my jolly sailor bold.”

Men called for her, climbing the railings of their ship, diving head first into the water to get to her. They craved the golden haired woman, falling to their watery graves as they clawed for air. Her plan was working, but all too well as men from their ship tried jumping as well. Some who had listened to her and plugged their ears tried to keep the men who didnt from jumping, some were too drawn in to stop. Cael was stuck in her mindset, lost to the world, there was no end until the enemy was destroyed.

ANTIDOTE x Caribou (Pt. 2 😂)July 17, 2024 12:23 AM

Caribou Creek

Neutral

Give Award

Pritchard had eventually rolled out of bed, recognizing with a blush how close their bodies had been. Over the course of the next few days and into the following week, things had gone rather smooth. He and Cael got along (for the most part) and the crew seemed more tolerable of her presence and her closeness with their captain.

This evening, Pritchard stood over his desk, head bent down studying over the maps yet again, charting where they were and how far away they were from the real start of their journey. He'd heard muffled yelling from somewhere on deck, but it hadn't pulled him out of his business. That was, until rapid knocking sounded on the cabin door. He'd barely lifted his head before the door swung open, his First Mate stepping quickly inside.

"Oncoming ship," He explained rapidly, out of breath and fear in his eyes. "A large one, she's not flyin' any colors. None except black!" Blackmane instantly made his way out to the wheel, the maps forgotten.

"Man the guns, roll out the canons!" He called from above, his gaze drifting to see the massive ship that had quickly gained on them in their moment of casual stride. The Black Dahlia was a fast ship, her sails black and their flag black and red, but she was no match for the rival. "Drop the anchor on the starboard side!" He gripped the wheel, the sound of canon fire exploding into his ears. Water rushed onto the deck, a lucky miss from the enemy. His men dropped the anchor, and he let go of the wheel, the ship clubhauling around to face the other, lining up side by side.

He spotted Cael rushing up the stairs, his fiery eyes dropping to her as she shouted up at him. "Cael!" He called from up above, his face momentarily contorting into one of fear and shock. "Get the hell inside, what're doing?! Into the cabin, lock yourself there and don't come out till this is done, you understand?" He shouted to her, his chest suddenly tightening, fear and anxiety gripping at his heart. Memories of his nightmare rushed into his mind, and all he could think of was losing her to the canons, her body ripped and torn apart, blood soaking the water. She advanced up the stairs, to which his mind was temporarily eased, thinking she was going to hear his words and obey.

He was wrong.

"No!" He said sternly as she begged to help. "No, absolutely not! Get inside, now." She continued to speak, her plan easy to figure out as more words fell from her lips. "No, no. No! Cael! Caeliana!" He shouted, fear and anger bursting inside of him as she ran back down the steps, shouting orders to the men. He could do nothing, stuck at the wheel and unable to move. "CAEL!!" He shouted again, his voice booming, drowned out by canon fire, his form briefly lighting up in an orange glow as another shot missed, dousing the crew in salty waves. He watched helplessly from above as she dove into the black depths, her form disappearing quickly below the surface. His amber eyes scanned rapidly over his crew and the waves, his commands now would go unheard.

Some of the men had ran to the railing of the ship in attempts to stop her, their hands now grasping on for dear life. All fire from their end had ceased, the waves violently rocking the ship. Pritchard desperately scanned the roiling water, searching for her shimmering scales to no avail.

Suddenly, it was as if the only thing he could hear was her voice, drifting over everything. The sounds of canons muted, even the sounds of the ocean and waves seemed to drown out, her lure calling out amongst both ships. "No!!" He screamed, his voice faltering. He let go of the wheel, sending the ship rocking to the side for a moment as it spun, the anchor thankfully holding it mostly in place for the time being. His boot steps flew down the stairs, his hands grabbing the men in his way and violently tossing them aside to make room for himself as he made way to the railing. Fire from the other ship ceased, leaving Caeliana's voice to ring even louder.

He desperately looked around his crew, his eyes wide with fear, unaware that the necklace around his neck was glowing softly. Most of the crew had found something, anything to block out her song, but some of them had been too late. "No! Stop!" He found himself sprinting towards the stern, his hands clasping onto his First Mate as the man called out to the siren. "Kendrick, man, pull yourself together, plug your ears, come on!" It seemed as if all of Pritchard's strength and might to pull his friend away from the edge did nothing. Kendrick called out again, diving into the water, the roiling waves immediately closing over his head, sending him to the black oblivion. Pritchard spun around, frantic as he noticed several more of his men leaping into the waves. "Stop!!" He cried out, running back over to his place. As soon as they hit the water, their calls of lust and joy turned into screams of shock and fear before their voices were silenced by the watery grave.

It seemed like hours before the enemy was dealt with, every last man aboard gone and lost to the ocean, but it had only been minutes. As soon as the danger had passed, Pritchard's fear seemed to be replaced with boiling anger. "Hoist up her garments!" He commanded, turning his blazing gaze to the men who were left. They did as he said silently, most if not all stunned into silence by grief, anger, and shock. As soon as Cael came back into view, the men helped her up. Pritchard shoved his way between them, visciously grabbing her by both arms and aggressively hauling her body up and onto the deck.

His men gathered in a circle around her, privy to their captain's anger and more than validated in it. They'd lost friends, brothers, good men. Pritchard stood in the center with her, his tall form towering over her as she'd been nearly thrown to the ground by his hand. "Wretch!" He spat, his voice loaded with venom. "You deliberately disobeyed my orders! We've lost men, good men because of your impulses. There was NO reason for them to die from your wretched and vile lure, you could've waited for my command! You could've given a little more time to prepare, or at least have LET me speak to come up with some sort of strategy!!" His voice rose, grief, anger, and the fear of what he'd felt as she dove into the water gripping his chest and clawing at him. "You may have stopped the enemy, but at a cost none of us had to die for!"

ANTIDOTE x Caribou (Pt. 2 😂)July 17, 2024 01:55 PM

ANTIDOTE

Neutral

Give Award

Cael finally pulled from her head, her song stopping, leaving the air in silence. She looked around, her eyes wide as she noticed some of the men from Pritchard’s crew had jumped. She didnt mean for that to happen, she told them to plug their ears. “No” she said softly to herself, watching as the last body sunk under the water. She tried to go after them but it was far too late. She thought she had been helping, their ship would have been destroyed. Slowly she made her way back towards the ship, her body slipping through the dark towards the rope the men had dropped down. She knew Pritchard would be upset, she knew they lost men but to her, her actions were necessary. Caeliana took hold of the rope as the men helped her on board, slowly as the water shed her body her tail turned to her legs, her scales fading into skin, her body exposed once again.

As they helped her over the railing, she felt the harsh grip of hands dragging her body onto the deck, her momentarily weak legs hitting the wood below. She winced at the pain as she was pulled back up to her feet. She felt vulnerable once again, her naked body on display, now infront of angry men. She opened her mouth to speak, to apologize but she was silenced quickly by Pritchard who towered over her. She had never seen him like this before, the anger that filled his eyes. “Wretch” his voice spat at her, her body going cold. “Let me….” She said, trying to speak, she couldnt. “Wretched and vile lure” he spoke, her eyes darkening. The Pritchard she knew was gone, replaced once again by men just like the others she had encountered.

“If you would let me speak I would apologize!” She snapped, her brows furrowing. “I didnt intend for your men to die, but did you want your ship to be blown to pieces, they are double the size, there was more firepower, and we were not prepared. Would you rather your men be blown into tiny pieces, their skulls shattering across the deck to clean up later? The ship cracking under pressure and sinking leaving everyone to sink or swim?” She asked sternly. She had no idea about Pritchard’s past and how her words may affect him, but she was not going to be slandered without being able to defend herself.

Pritchard kept going, his words like poison, the men around agreeing with him. Their eyes were like daggers boring into the body, closing in, making her feel small. She looked back to Pritchard as he continued to blame her, she couldnt take it anymore, any of this. Without even a blink of an eye passing, she raised her hand and delivered a sharp slap to Pritchard’s face. The sharp sound echoed through the air as everyone went silent, a shocked look forming over everyones face. “Do NOT treat me this way” She said, tears welling in her eyes as she used her free arm to cover herself, turning to push through the men and head inside.

ANTIDOTE x Caribou (Pt. 2 😂)July 17, 2024 02:27 PM

Caribou Creek

Neutral

Give Award

Pritchard's anger only burned stronger, the flames growing bigger with each sting of her words. His arrogance and stubborness were winning, refusing to let him see reason as she spoke of what could have happened had she not helped. Flashes of his friends, family, parents...their mangled and smoking corpses burning into his mind at every word. Her slap had come as a shock to not only him but everyone else, but it had only made the flames explode.

Without a second thought or remorse, he fiercly grabbed her arm to yank her back from going any further, a large hand coming forcefully down on her throat just above her collarbone. With deliberate and cruel force, he used that hand around her neck to shove her back against one of the large wooden sail poles, his other hand raising as if to beat her. The sound of guns being drawn and cocked ceased that movement, coming to the realisation that his men were aiming at her to fire. She'd cost the lives of their brothers and friends, and had struck their captain. The punishment for direct treachery and defiance was death, all aboard knew this. A threat to their captain was not tolerated.

His fiery gaze burned into her face, his muscles tense and his anger pushing him to violence. His dark hair fell around his face, his expression a mix of rage and hesitancy. "Hold your fire." He commanded quietly, his voice loaded with venom. His eyes bore into her, not once leaving, but he lowered his fist to his side. His other remained forcefully against her, his mind racing with thoughts of what to do. Everything in him wanted to punish her, to thrust a spear into her for revenge of the loss of his best and most loyal friend. But he knew he could never wish such violent harm on her.

His crew did not fire as per his command, but kept their guns on her, loaded and ready to shoot with a single movement. Pritchard released his hold on her throat, her skin there now red and bruised. He kept his gaze on her, but signaled one of his men. He moved, grabbing her soaking dress and handing it to the captain. Pritchard tossed it somewhat aggressively at her, the large, heavy material momentarily covering her naked form.

"Lower your guns," He said to his crew. They did so hesitantly. The young pirate landed a sturdy hand onto her shoulder, guiding her through the group of men and standing behind her so they would not stare longer at her exposed body than needed. He walked with her up the steps and into the cabin, shutting the door behind them as soon as they stepped foot fully inside. He took the wet dress from her, draping it over a shelf and digging through old crates. He pulled out some dry and washed clothing of his own: a large white long sleeved shirt. That alone would be enough to cover her momentarily, the shirt's length falling just past her buttocks near upper-mid thigh.

Pritchard was silent as he draped it over her, helping slip her arms inside the sleeves. His touch was still rough, but infinitely more gentle than it had been just a few moments prior. He was stewing in his emotions, replaying her words over and over in his mind, but he didn't like how angry and violent he'd been towards her.

ANTIDOTE x Caribou (Pt. 2 😂)July 17, 2024 02:57 PM

ANTIDOTE

Neutral

Give Award

Caeliana just wanted to get inside, away from everyone but her plans were just to fail. She felt a large hand grasp her skin, its pressure crushing as she was yanked back violently. Before she could react, her gasp of a breath was cut off as fingers wrapped around her throat, skin rough upon her skin. She was shoved back in seconds, her spine meeting with the wooden sail pole, fire burning down her body. Her legs felt weak but his grip kept her from falling. Her blue orbs were glazed in tears, her vision blurry but sharp enough to see his fist raise to beat her. She closed her eyes, her lungs grasping for air, her body prepared for the abuse. Her body began to tremble, her skin becoming pale as she fought for a full breath, his grip unwavering.

She only opened her eyes once she had heard his voice, telling his men to hold their fire. She looked into his eyes only to see burning fury. Even though it was becoming impossible, her throat burning, head spinning, she was able to get out two faint words, barely a breath of a whisper. “Kill Me” She challenged, keeping her deadly stare though her vision faltered. She could only feel his grip tighten as he held her bare body to the pole, the men around itching to shoot her. The question was, would he? Or would his true feelings get in the way.

Her vision darkened, her body ready to accept darkness, that was until she felt his hand leave her throat. She coughed, gasping for a breath as air rushed to her lungs. Her throat felt as if lava had been poured down it, her delicate skin bright red and the bruise of fingers forming. She wanted to fall to the ground but she kept herself steady against the pole, her weight being thrown off as her soaked dressed was thrown on her. She stumbled but caught herself and the dress, barely having a moment before his calloused hand was upon her shoulder, guiding her firmly to the cabin.

She stood there, cold, exposed as he hung her dress to dry, shuffling through his belongings. Pain rang through her whole body, her back and throat screaming. She kept herself covered with her arms until he neared with a long white shirt. As he raised his arms to put it on her she flinched, her mind firing to her nerves. He was silent, his eyes still raging with fire as he went to help her dress, his motions still rough. She moved, taking the shirt, “Don’t touch me” She hissed, slipping the shirt over her body. The white fabric clung to her damp body as she moved away from him, she didnt want to be near him in the moment. She was silent for a moment, everything replaying through her mind, wincing at the flashback of him raising his hand. But thats when she noticed it, all the men still had their ears covered, superstitious that her voice would still affect them.

“How did you not get pulled? You didn’t plug your ears? You cant be immune?” She said, her brows still furrowed. She turned and looked to him, confusion running through her mind. She saw the small glow of the necklace as it had been fading over time. “The necklace makes you immune” She said, mostly to herself.

ANTIDOTE x Caribou (Pt. 2 😂)July 17, 2024 03:43 PM

Caribou Creek

Neutral

Give Award

Her challenge for him to kill her had granted nothing but a twitch from his expression, his anger and inner turmoil silencing him from any words other than commands to his crew.

Once inside the cabin he turned away from her at her command to not touch her, his steps leading him to the rum cabinet out of habit. He'd popped the cork and had just begun to drink, the sharp liquid hitting his throat as her questions rang from across the room. He lowered the bottle, his eyes still glittering with dangerous intent, although he no longer would attempt to act on it. He glanced down, seeing the dull glow of the pendent around his neck, which was now pulsing as it faded. He had been so caught up in the emotions of what she'd done and the events that he hadn't even considered the lack of the effect of her song. He hadn't even attempted to plug his ears, too frightened and angry to have done so in the moment.

"That just makes it all the more tragic then, does it not?" He finally spoke, downing a good chunk of the liquid before setting the bottle down onto his desk, his gaze unable to meet her for several moments. "I survive your wretched lures, but Kendrick gets to vanish beneath the surface for it. All because I brought you on board." His first mate had been a loyal and close friend since Pritchard's arrival to the crew. He'd been a wise and kind soul, the one to guide and lead him to the position he now held today. He finally shifted his gaze back to her, most of the anger gone and replaced by grief...and fear.

"I'm sorry for hurting you, but I feel my anger is more than justified." He said, hsi brows furrowed lightly and his slender face riddled with tension. "We may have lost men in the fight, sure, but this wasn't the first time we've come upon a bigger and more dangerous crew than us, Cael." His voice started to rise again, but not near to the level it had been before. "Do you think I've spent all my life at sea just willy nilly sailing on smooth waters? I've survived this long because I know how to. My crew has survived much bigger battles than that because we have done it before. This ship is smaller, but she's faster than most. One of the fastest in the seas. I had a plan. We would have been fine. Their canons had missed more than one shot, they were clumsy and messy!" He stepped towards her slowly, his heart hammering in his chest. "Why do you think my name is so infamous among these waters? Because I've spent nearly a decade of my life sinking ships just like THAT one!" He tossed an arm towards the window, moonlight pouring into the dimly candlelit cabin. "If some of my men were to die in battle at least they would have died with honor!" His voice faltered for a moment, the sting of tears threatening to brim his eyes.

"Instead they've lost their lives in vain, to a wretched lure and song that could have been so easily avoided if you had just LISTENED TO ME!" The young captain's anger was slowly building again, grief and rage battling with one another inside his chest.

ANTIDOTE x Caribou (Pt. 2 😂)July 17, 2024 06:43 PM

ANTIDOTE

Neutral

Give Award

Caeliana stayed silent as she leaned against the bedpost, her body aching in pain, a bruise starting along her spine from the impact against the pole. She kept her gaze away from him, she didnt dare look to his eyes and see that fiery anger again. Her body brimmed to the top with anger, pain, sadness, a whole mix of emotions. She heard his words, how she had ruined everything because of her actions, she had already felt horrible and even worse now. She bit her tongue, trying not to let her words spill as he grew closer, his voice like poison burning at her ears. Her fingers tightened into a fist at her side, her eyes searching for anything but his face.

His words continued to burn, though at his mention of her “wretched lure and song” once again, the anger pent up inside began to boil over. Her eyes snapped to his, her blue orbs shining brightly, glazed with tears. “I tried to apologize! But before I could even speak you grab me, hurt me” She snapped, standing tall, wincing at the odd feeling in her back. “Im sorry I tried to help in a way I thought would, Im sorry I did not know what would happen. My whole time on this ship I have felt useless, sitting around, watching everyone work while I cant do anything. Being stared at like a monster even though you tried to show me different. So I am sorry I tried to help, to feel like I did something instead of yet again sitting around. I felt horrible once I came to, but I was given no chance to show that. I panicked and reacted the only way Ive ever known how” She said, her voice full of pain.

“Im sorry that I thought you cared, at least enough to let me speak. But no, you dragged me onto the ship, left me exposed while you hurt me like every other man has.” She said, keeping her eyes locked onto his. “You… made me feel like a monster.” She added, her voice low. “If you regret bringing me on board, I’ll leave, keep the damned necklace at this point. At least out there I’ll fit in as a monster as you and all those men see me as, a curse to this ship and its crew” She said. “To think I finally found a friend, someone who listened, who gave me a chance, someone I actually cared about. I bet it was just all a lie to get your damned treasure.” She added as tears fought their way out. Her hand rubbed her sore neck as she moved away from him, she needed to look away, her emotions fighting in her head. She hated this, hated showing her emotions, especially now in front of this stranger, the Pritchard she knew was gone, replaced by this shell of anger. "I'll just go before I ruin anything more" She said, turning to walk past him and towards the cabin door.

ANTIDOTE x Caribou (Pt. 2 😂)July 17, 2024 09:35 PM

Caribou Creek

Neutral

Give Award

Pritchard fell silent at her words, taking the bite and sting. It was true, he had acted just as vile as every other man she'd come in contact with. "Cael," He said, his voice stern yet soft, wavering slightly. She continued to speak, telling him he'd made her feel like a monster and that she was just going to leave. "Cael, no." He spoke more harshly, his hand reaching out once more to grab her, to stop her from exiting the cabin. Only this time...although his grip was firm...it was not nearly one of as much violence or aggression. He stepped in front of her, placing his hands on her shoulders and lightly stepping her back into the cabin wall, his bright amber gaze intensely focused on her.

Thoughts raced through his mind, adrenaline, frustration, grief, and fear all tumbling inside of him. And buried beneath all of that...was what he could only describe to be love. A deep-rooted care that had been the driving force behind every strong wave of emotion, every strong wave of violence had come from his care for her. He simply had absolutely no clue how to control those emotions, and had never had to deal with the conflict or struggle of falling in love. Love made him feel weak, sick, and it only hightened every other emotion he already struggled with.

Although it seemed like ages were passing, it was only a few seconds. Her words were running over and over in his mind, scenes from earlier flashing by rapidly. Motivated by passion and a sense of hightened lust he hadn't even recognized to be there, he moved without thinking at all. He wanted her to stop talking, to stop her words from allowing him to face his emotions. With little to no room between them, his lips pressed to hers in a deep, heated kiss. He let a hand slip around her wrist, his fingers entwining with hers to prevent her from potentially slapping him again. His other snaked around the nape of her neck, cupping her close as his eyes fluttered closed.

This time he let their kiss linger, pressing his body to hers against the wall, his heart suddenly craving as much of her as possible. Everything about her, even the shit that pissed him off, had all just drawn him to her in a moment of heated passion. Their emotions were running hot and rampant, and his feelings for her that had been building over the past couple of weeks were finally trying to break free, taking advantage of his weakest moments.

His lips finally parted from hers, his eyes lidded as he peered down into her face, his nose nearly brushing against hers as he spoke through wavering, whispered words. "Not all treasure is silver and gold, Cael." He moved in again, as if he wanted to lock his lips with hers once more, but hesitated, the tears he'd been holding back finally brimming at his eyes.

"You know how scared I was to lose you?" He said, almost through gritted teeth, as if he wanted nothing more than to choke back the emotions he was feeling and to keep letting them lie dormant. He wanted to keep lying to himself, to keep pushing every care of her down and lock it away forever. His breath quivered slightly, his fingers traveling further up into her soft, golden hair, her tear stained skin glistening in the candle light. "I haven't felt fear like that since..." He trailed off, biting back the words. He wanted nothing to do with those memories. "Not in a long time. I never intend to feel that way ever again. That's why I...god, you make me so fucking angry." His grip on her tightened, a few tears slipping out against his will as he pressed his forehead softly to hers. Despite what he'd just said, he didn't feel anger AT her. It was more directed at himself, furious that he was no longer in control of his emotions, horrified at the fact that he'd let the fear of losing her control him so fiercely.

"I'd rather see my ship at the bottom of the ocean, than to see you ripped apart by canon fire..." He whispered, his voice finally breaking.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    3    4    5    6    7 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us