Wolf Play : Vah x Midnight Romance
Chatbox
 Salom_
06:20:15 Sal, Salmon
Eci
I made sure they werenÂ’t online so it didnÂ’t seem I was talking bad and they havenÂ’t paid yet. Just wasnÂ’t sure what to do because it hasnÂ’t happened before. Sorry it seemed ill tended! That wasnÂ’t the intention
 TKO
06:18:26 
mustang dawg;;

-Click-
 Existence
06:17:54 Exist / Kuskyn
Salem; when it comes to commissions, I find I would rather be curious then to have them turn around and say I didn't contact them. I take screenshots of everything as well just as a back up to fall back on incase.
 Ecifircas
06:17:00 
If they've already paid - either in partial or in full - I'm sure they'll come back to you.
 Hugs4Bugs
06:16:34 (he/they)
I haven't either, I won't lie. I've found that I tend to overcomplicate commissions and burn myself out pretty quickly when I do them haha
 Ecifircas
06:16:15 
Salom_, people get busy. if you're being paid to make art for someone, it's a bit off color to post about them in chat because they haven't gotten back to you when it's well-known mods take care of situations like that.

Give them time. I've forgotten about PMs before, it's easy to do. . . even if you're in chat or whatever.
 Salom_
06:15:49 Sal, Salmon
Unknown
Oh noo did you have bronze figurines / Chinese pottery or anything?
 Salom_
06:15:21 Sal, Salmon
Exist
IÂ’ll definitely do that if they donÂ’t answer my most recent message in a couple days. Though would that count as spam? I messaged them 7/5, 7/6, and today in relation to the comm so that would be 4 messages
 MLadySkylar
06:14:29 P'Sky
I haven't done commissions in a minute
 Existence
06:13:33 Exist / Kuskyn
Salem, I would still send a message with a "Hey I'm stopping the commission until I receive an answer" just so that you have that message there
 Forgotten Memories
06:13:21 Ry/Ryder/Memories
sting-
yeah shes better
 Narran Park
06:12:57 Sting
Maybe this female might be better to keep?
-WP Click-
 The Unknown
06:12:42 Unknown | Dark
:( I misclicked and sold all my relics instead of just my checked ones
 Salom_
06:11:35 Sal, Salmon
PÂ’Sky
No somebody commissioned me and when IÂ’ve messaged them about it I havenÂ’t heard back even though I know theyÂ’ve been online + in chat
 MLadySkylar
06:11:11 P'Sky
I'd agree with that
 Hugs4Bugs
06:11:07 (he/they)
I'd notify them that I would not be progressing with their commission until they respond next
 Salom_
06:11:04 Sal, Salmon
Exist
Okay thatÂ’s what I figured might be best. I already stopped work on it, but I do hope they reach back out because it was turning out very well
 MLadySkylar
06:10:50 P'Sky
Sal
Are you referring to those making your commission?
 Existence
06:10:25 Exist / Kuskyn
Salem, stop the commission till I receive a reply personally.
 MLadySkylar
06:10:06 P'Sky
Katie
Vitals aren't perfect
Weight is amazing
If you want to Cp stack her

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Black Bear : +2
Leopard : -4
Grizzly Bear : -5
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    3    4    5    6    7    8    9   ..   25 

Vah x Midnight RomanceMarch 14, 2024 10:13 PM

Narcoleptic Moose

Neutral

Give Award
The pure joy that Isadora had while dancing was peeking through the cracks of her cold demeanor. It would likely be the only time her true interests showed themselves so freely with in public. Despite not particularly enjoying his touch, she found herself sweeping in close, holding him gently with in her grasp. Her movements were fluid and graceful with a powerful energy to them.

Isadora bit back a smirk at his words. "Even though this is my favorite song, I pray it won't be long. I crave to be out of the public eye," she shook her head, her auburn waves flowing around her gently. She almost wanted to juice things up in hopes that there'd be a suggestion for them to retire to their room. However, Isadora was most definitely not brave enough for that.
Vah x Midnight RomanceMarch 15, 2024 12:05 PM

Zeraphia

Lightbringer

Give Award

At the very least, she was looking like she was perhaps maybe having some fun. Xevon could admire that much. Fluid, graceful, the pair seemed to work together rather... fluidly despite their chilly attitudes toward each other. He gladly swung her around for a moment or two before chuckling after a moment. "I'm getting pretty... tired as well."

It was and had been a rather long, exhausting day. The song was quick and up-tempo, but like all songs had a tendency to do, it faded and ended as the last note just hung in the air.

"Hope you don't mind rumors," Xevon murmured softly if not slyly, looping one arm in Isadora's and guiding the princess toward the hallways of the castle. "Because they're going to be flying like a pack of flies around a pigpen."

Vah x Midnight RomanceMarch 15, 2024 12:31 PM

Narcoleptic Moose

Neutral

Give Award
Their second and last dance had possibly been the most enjoyable time of the night for Isadora. Dancing allowed her to open up and feel more free and relaxed than normal. It was quite pleasant, especially with the way they moved so well together. She'd never thought they'd be able to get alone well enough to not trip over one another. At least it would be one thing that wasn't so bad.

Burning red bit at the tops of Isadoras ears, his words resonating in her mind. Rumors indeed. "Dear God I can only imagine," she groaned softly, the thought making her slightly tense. She'd never had relations with anyone before, and just the mere thought of what would be going through people's minds was so overwhelming. She spared once last glance to the ballroom behind them, unsurprised to see that their exit hadn't gone unnoticed by some.
Vah x Midnight RomanceMarch 15, 2024 08:15 PM

Zeraphia

Lightbringer

Give Award

Xevon let out a short noise, almost a rough laugh. Oh he could imagine... and he had a relatively good idea on what was going to come out of it. Still, the moment they were out of the scrutinizing eye of the crowd, his arm dropped to his side and the man took a good respectable step to the side. Normally, he enjoyed parties and the likes but, trying to force himself to act like he was enamored... was far more difficult than he expected.

One hand pushed through his hair, tousling it once again.

"I don't plan on sleeping much in the night," Xevon finally said, shrugging his shoulders briefly. "So if you want sleep, go for it."

Vah x Midnight RomanceMarch 15, 2024 08:27 PM

Narcoleptic Moose

Neutral

Give Award
Isadora relaxed as they were no longer forced to touch and keep close and act in love. Her arms fell to her side, her stride just barely able to keep up with his. She managed, however.

Just hearing the sound of the party fading was enough to make her happy. While she didn't mind attending parties, ones that were centered closely to her were suffocating, even with there being another person included in the spotlight. Perhaps it was the fact that she was a bit shy and awkward that made it so insufferable.

As they approached the room, Isadora looked to Xevon, her gaze lingering a bit longer than normal. "I'll likely try, but I'll go a head and warn you that I don't sleep very good in general. I can only imagine being somewhere unfamiliar will make it worse," she admitted, turning the handle to the grand door to open it. Once open, she walked inside, stepping to the side to allow Xevon in as well.
Vah x Midnight RomanceMarch 15, 2024 08:38 PM

Zeraphia

Lightbringer

Give Award

Xevon tipped his head lightly, his hazel eyes drifting toward the windows. The stars overhead glittered unhindered. The moon poked up just slightly behind the horizon in the distance. The distance in which he knew full well what was happening. Those thoughts preoccupied his mind for a good moment or two before he realized she had spoken again.

"Mmh," Xevon let out a short noise, nothing much but it was a noise at the very least to show that he had heard what she said. Maybe he would sleep through the night, if she wasn't going to. It would help him get out of the reign of thoughts that was parading its way up to the forefront of his mind.

He paused, almost hesitating, before moving on. "Make yourself comfortable in the meantime, I guess."

Vah x Midnight RomanceMarch 15, 2024 08:59 PM

Narcoleptic Moose

Neutral

Give Award
Isadora admired the room, which had a large bed sitting in the very center. At least they wouldn't have to sleep close together. There were beautiful landscape paintings hung on the walls as well. Xevon's sound brought her out of her thoughts and she nodded slightly. She was absolutely dying to get out of her gown.

"Same goes to you, I suppose," she murmured, her icy demeanor returning once more as she turned her back to him. Her nimble fingers fumbled with the ribbon tied at the back of her dress, loosening the corset that had been binding her. It was a relief to not feel so confined, but it was different to be in such a vulnerable state around him. Anytime she'd seen Xevon, she'd always been dressed in some sort of gown, and even then she still would, but being in a simple dressing gown infront of a man was a new thing for her.

Isadora quietly put away her wedding gown, moving across the room to glance out the window. The sky was rather beautiful, but she didn't linger very long by the window. She was tired, but she already doubted sleep would find her easily.
Vah x Midnight RomanceMarch 16, 2024 06:26 PM

Zeraphia

Lightbringer

Give Award

The large bed had to have taken up at least a good fourth of the room alone. With a set of intricate embroidered bedding in the colors of both their kingdoms, the bed looked surprisingly comfortable at the very least. But at the same time, he didn't particularly care.

Xevon's immediate point of action was crossing the room in the opposite direction of Isadora to head to the closet where he had his own clothing set.

His eyes flickered for a moment, easily shedding most of the wedding attire. The comfortable cotton trousers were a soft brown and, after some thought, Xevon abandoned any hope of a shirt.

He glanced back for a moment or two and then shook his head. "How late do you think the party is going to be?" He called back to Isadora. "I imagine we'll meet left over partygoers in the morning when we get up."

He paused, losing the smirk and the playful demeanor as he leaned against the doorway of the closet. His hazel eyes looked toward the ground, taking in a breath or two. It was slightly relaxing to finally let the face fall.

Vah x Midnight RomanceMarch 16, 2024 08:10 PM

Narcoleptic Moose

Neutral

Give Award
The white dressing down hugged her curvy, feminine body beautifully. The hem in which fell a bit below mid thigh was lined with a delicate lace. Her now bare feet padded quietly across the floor and she came to a slow stop at the vanity as she'd heard Xevon speak. " Oh I would imagine so. I'll be surprised if we don't see any of them in the morning," she said, a hint of a laugh in her voice. Isadora pulled the few pins from her hair that had been holding back some of her curls before she ran a brush through her thick, silky locs.

Isadora turned to face Xevon, her gaze involuntarily raking up and down the length of his body. Now that she was able to see what had lay beneath his shirt, she understood why the girls swooned over his appearance so often. Not to mention, the way he so casually leaned against the door frame...
Dear God...
Isadora shook out of her thoughts, a small hum escaping her lips as she looked away for a moment. "I'm just pleased to finally feel like I'm not being watched," she sighed, her eyes flickering back over to Xevon.

Edited at March 16, 2024 08:13 PM by Midnight Romance
Vah x Midnight RomanceMarch 16, 2024 09:44 PM

Zeraphia

Lightbringer

Give Award

Xevon's eyebrows raised, his tongue poking the inside of his cheek as he registered what she had said. Not being watched was both a relief but it reminded him of the loneliness. His eyes flicked toward the closet again, lifting his chin up finally and then rolled his head to look back at her.

It took a lot of effort to try and shove those emotions down. That strange... almost protective feeling that rose up. He shouldn't feel like that! Good grief, he loathed that woman and yet here he was feeling things that didn't involve pissing her off, hatred or just annoyance?

Xevon finally shrugged loosely. "The eyes of the public are both a blessing and a curse," he replied cryptically, letting out a small sigh. "They will treat you like the gods of Olympus and yet, the moment you aren't perfect... you end up destroyed like the ruins of Babylon."

The young man shook his head, pushed one hand through his hair and finally stood up straight again. "But, far more pressing, is the whole 'empire that's threatening to destroy us' thing. Which, honestly, I ... should be out there rather than here."

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    3    4    5    6    7    8    9   ..   25 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us