Wolf Play : Werewolf x Dawn of the Sky role play.
Chatbox
 Amygdala
03:24:47 Amy/Anpmygdala
Techno
Wanna do one more battle against my new pup?
 ScardeyKat
03:24:41 Kat ?
Oof I forgot how to completely draw an elk skull it's been so long </3
 technoblade
03:24:11 Lil Techy | Techno
Amy

I only have six so i can't do that as effectively
 Caeruleum
03:23:38 Cae, Blue
i miss having 60+ dgs :( it was great for both explore and pvp
 kycantina
03:22:23 ky but it's spooky
Anyone know if there's a guide for this month's event? I'm struggling with some of these encounters
 STS
03:22:05 TS, Speckles
Hey i haven't been able to come lately after what happened, i miss the drama xD
 Amygdala
03:22:01 Amy/Anpmygdala
Techno
I have a bunch of wolves. I just use them all and drink from the spring...saves me a lot on potions XD

Leo was my sink hole. He always wanted wager and i kept losing 😅
 Faulty Demons
03:22:01 Ollie, Gold
Paws? :)
-WP Click-
 Caeruleum
03:21:39 Cae, Blue
nap >>>>>
 Victorian Ghost
03:21:28 Aloysius (he,him)
should I take a nap or watch TV? I cant decide
 technoblade
03:21:10 Lil Techy | Techno
Hey Raven

Amor

I can picture the chat being filled with pvp commentary
 STS
03:20:47 TS, Speckles
Amor. The grading, bronze, silver etc, and the limit on exp your wolf has to have. Just more annoying to setup for me
 Nevermore.
03:20:30 Never/Nev
Hello Mag!
How're you doing today?

Technician! :D
 technoblade
03:20:25 Lil Techy | Techno
Amy

I believe you can reach it. I never PvPed cause of the whole betting and having to heal my wolves thing. Just seemed like a money sink
 Blue Wolves
03:20:03 Da ba dee
Name?
-WP Click-
 Ámor
03:19:56 On haitus
@Techno
They pvped me alot and it was very fun and intense, we both won at different times
 Magnus Bane
03:19:23 Mag/Maggy
Hey!
 Ámor
03:19:16 On haitus
@Sts
Huh rules?
 technoblade
03:19:07 Lil Techy | Techno
emmet

I wish I was arounf during the time they were active in PvPs to see how it was
 STS
03:18:51 TS, Speckles
I dont pvp anymore >.> too many "rules"

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Western Rattlesnake : +5
Red Fox : +2
Bobcat : 0
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    3    4    5    6    7    8    9   ..   236 

Werewolf x Dawn of the Sky role play.November 24, 2023 01:03 PM

Dawn of the Sky

Neutral

Give Award
Andrea saw Mark and felt more comfortable as she knew him. "Thank you," She said as she gave him a quick bow of her head before opening her script and reading the script as much as she could and getting an idea of what the character was supposed to be and how she was supposed to act. Andrea wanted to make sure this was perfect so she didn't ruin her chance with her idol.
"When do I start?" Andrea asked Mark, not looking up from her script as she wanted to know how quickly she had to read the script.
Andrea finally looked up and looked at him, thinking he was handsome and cute, but threw it out of her mind as he was older than her and she shouldn't be thinking like that, especially towards her idol. Her heart was racing though as there were many things going through her head. She couldn't stop thinking about Lawrence but at the same time trying to get her idol out of her head and just have him be another coworker.
Werewolf x Dawn of the Sky role play.November 24, 2023 01:10 PM

Werewolf

Lightbringer

Give Award

Mark said "we will be starting as soon as the crew gets their cameras set up." Lawrence was staying inside of Mark's dressing room as he knew that he had no chance with Andrea. Lawrence said "maybe it's best if I just leave. I am probably not her type." Lawrence shifted into a wolf and began to escape the dressing room as he knew that he was not needed. Lawrence ran past the set and he saw Andrea but he kept running until he got to the forest. Lawrence gave a sad howl before he went to his cabin. Lawrence was leaving his car there so that Mark could drop Andrea off at school. Mark was surprised when he saw the wolf but he knew that it was Lawrence. Mark was just hoping that Lawrence would be okay but he knew that Lawrence probably felt like he had no chance with Andrea.

Werewolf x Dawn of the Sky role play.November 24, 2023 01:27 PM

Dawn of the Sky

Neutral

Give Award
Andrea heard Mark and nodded her head in response. Just then, Andrea saw the wolf and connected it with Lawrence as she recognized the eyes and the fur color. She tilted her head, confused as to what was going on, but watched him run off. Andrea knew she couldn't leave as they haven't even started yet, but she felt like she shouldn't leave him alone.
"Let's get started," Andrea said as she saw the cameramen set up and everyone was in position.
Andrea got into position and waited for the cues before starting.
Werewolf x Dawn of the Sky role play.November 24, 2023 01:34 PM

Werewolf

Lightbringer

Give Award

Mark got into his position as he was ready but he knew that Lawrence needed someone. Lawrence went into his cabin and stayed there as he knew that no one would be showing up which he was fine with. Lawrence was sad and he decided to never show up to the college unless it was an emergency. Lawrence laid down on the floor by the front door which he was keeping shut since he knew that Andrea did not know where he lived. Mark heard the words "Action." Mark did his parts and he was waiting for Andrea to do her parts but part of him was worried for his nephew. Mark was just hoping that Lawrence was not doing anything.

Werewolf x Dawn of the Sky role play.November 24, 2023 01:59 PM

Dawn of the Sky

Neutral

Give Award
Andrea heard action and heard Mark's part and then said her part and it went back and forth. Once they were done with shooting for the day, Andrea walked back to the campus. She didn't want to bother Mark with driving her so she walked. Andrea felt bad for Lawrence and knew he lived in the woods by the campus. Andrea went into the woods and saw a small cabin.
"Lawrence?" Andrea asked after she knocked on the door.
She wasn't sure if he was in there or not, but she wanted to check on her friend to see if he was okay since she didn't know what happened and what made him run away.
"I wanted to check on you to see if everything was okay. You ran off earlier and your uncle and I were worried about you. Is everything alright?" Andrea asked, unsure if she'd get answer out of him or not.
Werewolf x Dawn of the Sky role play.November 24, 2023 02:07 PM

Werewolf

Lightbringer

Give Award

Lawrence got up and he opened the door as he was now in his human form. Lawrence said "I will be okay. " He look at her as he knew that he would never be her type but he was pretending to be okay. Lawrence said "I just realized that I am not anyone's type of boyfriend but that's okay. I mean since most people don't want to date a shifter like me." He chuckled softly as he was not sure what was going to happen next. Lawrence said "you and my uncle look like you were having fun. You two might also be a cute looking couple." He was telling the truth as he did think that his uncle was the better choice for Andrea. Lawrence was not sure if she would be happy or if she would angry at him. Lawrence was feeling sad on the inside but he was trying to pretend to be happy.

Edited at November 24, 2023 02:27 PM by Werewolf
Werewolf x Dawn of the Sky role play.November 24, 2023 02:34 PM

Dawn of the Sky

Neutral

Give Award
"Oh. So that's what that whole thing was about," Andrea said as she walked right in and sat down on the couch.
Andrea thought about what he said and then truthfully answered him. "Look. Yes, we were having fun, but that was just work and nothing do with relationships or anything like that. And the truth is, I do also like him. But, I also sort of like you. I know, it's confusing for me too and I still don't know what I want, but you being a shifter has nothing to do with if I like you or not. I just, don't know what I want yet and I'm sorry if that hurts you or bothers you. I'm sure you will find a wonderful girl out there for you if my heart chooses someone else. However, I do want to thank you for doing everything for me and helping me get this job and saving me from Jacob and Isaac. If it wasn't for you then I wouldn't be in this position," Andrea explained to Lawrence.
She didn't know what else to say or who to choose or even if she did like Mark Ruffalo if he'd even like her back or if Lawrence would want to stay with her if she chose him. She had so many things going through her mind.
Werewolf x Dawn of the Sky role play.November 24, 2023 02:42 PM

Werewolf

Lightbringer

Give Award

Lawrence said "I am not going to find anyone. I was born a loner and I will probably remain a loner. You don't have to thank me. Besides, it was the least that I could do. I just hope whoever you chose will treat you like a Queen and have high respect for you." He knew that he would probably leave the forest as he felt like he had no purpose there but he would wait. Lawrence was unsure if he even wanted to stay there or not. Lawrence said "my uncle will probably hire you to be his co worker and you will get to travel the world. I knew that you will do amazing on the acting career." He gave her a small smile as he was happy for her. Lawrence was not sure if anything would happen between him and her. Lawrence was not going to do anything at all as he was probably just going to stay in his cabin house. Lawrence was not sure what was happening at the college since the head boss was there and he knew that the head boss was angry. Lawrence said "you deserve the whole world."

Edited at November 24, 2023 02:55 PM by Werewolf
Werewolf x Dawn of the Sky role play.November 24, 2023 03:04 PM

Dawn of the Sky

Neutral

Give Award
"You are not a loner and you don't deserve to be alone. I don't work tomorrow or have school tomorrow as it is a Sunday, so give me tomorrow to think everything over and I will let you know my decision Monday morning when you pick me up for work, okay?" Andrea explained.
She wanted him to be happy and didn't know what else to do as she didn't want him to be alone, yet she had to make a terrible decision. Was Andrea going to choose Lawrence or Mark Ruffalo? She didn't know. Andrea stood up and went to the front door.
"I'm so sorry for everything," Andrea said before leaving as she didn't want to make things worse with him.
Andrea felt so guilty of what happened and how he felt as she left and went back to her dorm that she didn't eat lunch or dinner that day. She just sat on her bed and thought about everything and the decision that she had to make.
Werewolf x Dawn of the Sky role play.November 24, 2023 03:13 PM

Werewolf

Lightbringer

Give Award

Lawrence said "it will be okay Andrea. Even if you choose my uncle. I will be okay." Lawrence watched her go and he knew that she would probably choose his uncle which he was fine with. Lawrence knew that his uncle had everything and could provide Andrea the life that she deserved. Lawrence could only protect her but he knew that she deserved to be with his uncle since Lawrence was naturally a loner and he did not want anything bad to happen to Andrea. Lawrence sat down on the couch as he was starting to stress himself out. Lawrence knew that no one would date him for many reasons and he decided that he would have to leave his home and he began to feel sad.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    3    4    5    6    7    8    9   ..   236 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us