Wolf Play : Silent Creek x Queen Elsa
Chatbox
 Amygdala
12:31:04 Amy/Anpmygdala
Apothecary
You are crazy😅
I am strugfling to use up my 2k moves. I can't even imagine how much moves ypu make in a day
 Clear Sky
12:28:53 Sky / Blue - she,her
lycan id keep her
 Apothecary
12:28:44 Medicinally Autistic
hoping to hit 120k today
 Apothecary
12:28:34 Medicinally Autistic
just hit 110 k mush
 Werewolf
12:23:31 Lycan, My can
Do I keep her or retire her?

-WP Click-
 Apothecary
12:07:49 Medicinally Autistic
I need dreadlocks :(
 Apothecary
12:04:03 Medicinally Autistic
Ahhh so much explore
 Hugs4Bugs
11:57:12 Ed (he/they)
other two no defects
 Falling Stars
11:57:06 star, she/her
Yong-sun

omg pup 82's little stripes ar so cutteee
 Hugs4Bugs
11:56:35 Ed (he/they)
1 with a high metabolism defect
 Falling Stars
11:56:06 star, she/her
noo i forgot i had starbucks and now my ice is melted D:
 Dragons Blood
11:55:38 Yong-sun (he/him)
-WP Click-

pup check?
 Hugs4Bugs
11:54:33 Ed (he/they)
Weird cutoffs are rough :')
 Hugs4Bugs
11:53:50 Ed (he/they)
Ahhh, I see, yeah :'')
 Hugs4Bugs
11:53:07 Ed (he/they)
Not sure if the body might benefit from being a little more angled as well so it helps with that relaxed-looking lean back posture too? But I know adding color and shading can really make a difference in that as well, so I could be wrong
 BJake
11:51:39 Don't call me BJ.
I think I'm just gonna redraw a new pose ;w;
 icemoons
11:49:57 slushy,ice,moon,
fearheart is pushed into a pond by rustear

Affinity: Neutral
Mood: Sneaky

why?!?! be nice you two!
 Hugs4Bugs
11:49:48 Ed (he/they)
With where it's cut off in the piece, it almost looks like the OC is sitting with tiny, crisscrossed legs
 Salom_
11:49:39 Sal, Salmon
Maybe it's the arms' pose?
 BJake
11:49:15 Don't call me BJ.
@WorkingPaws
Eh, I'm using the tail to hide the legs, Turns out halfbody legs look hideous :')

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Spotted Hyena : +3
Death Adder : -2
Jackal : -4
    Fall   Day  Weather:  Hurricane

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    3    4    5    6    7    8    9   ..   20 

Silent Creek x Queen ElsaAugust 26, 2023 07:00 AM

Queen Elsa

Darkseeker

Give Award
Valerii grumbled at how stupid she was towards him. " I have to be more careful as to how I speak to him.... no more giving anyone ideas of where I am..." she said grabbing an orange, pealing it and eating it. Her phone was on the ledge above the fireplace, the tv on. And alone still. Her father had said to her that he would be out of town for a while.
As she watched the news, her mind went straight to Sam. was I foolish to kiss him or what the hell was I actually trying to acomplish there with him? Her mind was going a million miles a minute trying to think of an explanation... but nothing came. She shrugged and leaned back, nearling falling asleep from a previous long day outside. He's gonna tell her mind began to think.
Silent Creek x Queen ElsaAugust 26, 2023 07:15 AM

Silent Creek

Lightbringer

Give Award
Sam walked into the kitchen and sighed softly, making himself a pot of coffee and pouring it into a mug. He picked it up, bringing it to his mouth and taking a small sip. He sighed, glancing down at his phone in torment. Does he message her? To clear the air? Obviously she left in a bit of a hurry and she didn't seem to be very happy as she left. He closed his eyes briefly, before opening them and picking up his phone with hesitation. "Hey, sorry for being an asshole earlier," Sam texted Valerii quickly, putting his phone back down and shaking his head. He tried to forget about it.
Silent Creek x Queen ElsaAugust 26, 2023 07:26 AM

Queen Elsa

Darkseeker

Give Award
Valerii heard her phone ping with an incomming text, but she was way too tired and confused to even want to reach up and look at who texted her. Maybe it was her father...maybe it was Sam.... maybe it was a scam text like every weekend. " ill j-just get it... later" she told herself as she fell asleep on the couch, for over an hour. Only to remember about a text. She sat up after she grabbed the phone from its perch and saw it was Sam. Dont worry about it... it was me being the ass... I shouldnt have kissed you. That was a mistake. I shouldnt have .... im the one who should be sorry
she was afraid of even sending the text, but how else was she suposed to communicate with this guy? Im just afraid of people... the police mainlys... to know who I really am and where im from. Thats why im begging you to shut your mouth about it. I havent even told you who I really am... but maybe I'll get there one day...
And at the bottom of the text, she wrote Do you trust me? And Can I trust you?
She let out a rather loud sigh before sending the text, putting it in her pocket and headed into the kitchen for some breakfast. Eggs, bacon, and of cource a big cup of coffee.

Edited at August 26, 2023 07:48 AM by Queen Elsa
Silent Creek x Queen ElsaAugust 26, 2023 07:49 AM

Silent Creek

Lightbringer

Give Award
Sam finished off his coffee and cleared his throat, waiting impatiently for a text from Valerii. When it came through, he read the text, his eyes scanning over the digital words. His suspicions grew. His father knew that the gang lived in the West End, and from her message and the way she spoke, it sounded like she was part of the gang. Don't be stupid Sam. He scoffed to himself before replying to her quickly. "You can trust me. I won't say anything," he replied and put his phone down. He couldn't help but feel a little deflated when she said the kiss was a mistake. She was a beautiful woman and he was obviously attracted to her. Without thinking, he picked his phone back up. His thumbs hovered over the keyboard. "By the way, that kiss wasn't a mistake to me," he texted, chewing on his bottom lip with nerves creeping in.
Silent Creek x Queen ElsaAugust 26, 2023 07:54 AM

Queen Elsa

Darkseeker

Give Award
Since she was now getting into the rythym of texting with Sam while she ate, she blushed at his text Well thats reasuring, Sam. Maybe something will come of this friendship...
she wanted tos y more in the text but nothing came to mind. until... as long as I can trust you, I think we can go places more I suppose. And since I did kiss you... you get to decide where we meet next time. Sound fair?
She sent it finally before squeaking in happiness. " Not a mistake, he says? Well then....maybe this odd friendship is gonna grow into something more special"
Silent Creek x Queen ElsaAugust 26, 2023 08:14 AM

Silent Creek

Lightbringer

Give Award
Sam watched as the messages flooded into the chat, reading them and a small smile playing on his lips. He thought about what he wanted to say before replying. "Sure, that's fair," he texted back briefly. He didn't know where they could meet. He began to think. Obviously not his house, and obviously not hers either. Sam placed his phone in his pocket and opened up his laptop. Maybe a restaurant? He cleared his throat, searching for restaurants nearby. Eventually, he found one. After booking, he picked up his phone again and texted her. "Fabios, 8pm, Wednesday," he messaged and closed his laptop. Sam stood up and washed his mug in the kitchen sink.
Silent Creek x Queen ElsaAugust 26, 2023 08:28 AM

Queen Elsa

Darkseeker

Give Award
Fabios. 8 pm. Got it. I'll be there. was all she said before adding it to her calendar on her phone AND on the callender on the wall. She had to think of what to wear... but what is the occation... a date? a mear dinner with him? Couldnt be anything special... right?
She sighed as she finished her food. Leaving the dish on the counter in case she wanted something else to eat later.
Valerii had to think quick. She rushed up into her room before searching for anythng that would be good for a restaurant THAT good. " Nothing worth wearing" she said, shutting her door and headed back into the sun. Her purse in hand with her phone in her hand " Time to go clothing shopping" she quietly said. she knew the perfect clothing store. Her usual place she gets her clothing. But this time she had to choose something more.... stylish. Today was a huge sale. And she had three days to decide. Its totally a date...without him actually telling you its a date, Val her mind said. If anyone knew about style, Valerii was the perfect candidate for any advise anyone had for her. Especially at that store. being the talk of the town near the store was not what she had hoped, but at least her secret was still with her. But that secret wouldnt be a secret any longer in a years time.
Silent Creek x Queen ElsaAugust 26, 2023 11:08 AM

Silent Creek

Lightbringer

Give Award
Sam couldn't help but smirk as she responded in agreement to their dinner. He frowned, shaking his head and wiping the smirk off his face. No, Sam. Stop it. He huffed heavily and went up to his room, continuing with his studying for a while. His exam was tomorrow, and he couldn't be distracted over Valerii. At least not whilst he had an exam to prepare for. But he couldn't help it. She was an intriguing woman, a woman he wanted to know more about. Sam always kept his emotions hidden, so they didn't know what he was thinking. But with Valerii, she seemed to already know about his emotions, reading his mind almost. Ugh, Sam stop. He tried to clear his mind of her whilst he studied, typing away on his laptop and reading a few articles to help him.
Silent Creek x Queen ElsaAugust 26, 2023 11:16 AM

Queen Elsa

Darkseeker

Give Award
She knew he had an exam coming up and it was rude to even dare wanna talk to him while he was studying for it. She was kind enough to let the feeling of the kiss she gave him wash over her as she began to try on the hundred outfits she thought could possibly work for a dinner. " No... no no no and no... " she mumbled tossing eight of those in a pile. " I want to impress this guy, not make him think im a weirdo."
Her designer mind then went into action and searched out a red to-the-knee dress woth gold edges. It had a slim black belt around the waist. " this one has got to work..." she said taking it and putting it on then taking it off a few moments later, buying it. All that was needed were heels and earings to match.
But instead of doing that, she just headed back to the house, looking at her phone, while in bed. Thinking of only him. She knew how to make him confused, but also make him want her more. And that was her goal.

Edited at August 26, 2023 12:31 PM by Queen Elsa
Silent Creek x Queen ElsaAugust 26, 2023 12:16 PM

Silent Creek

Lightbringer

Give Award
Sam eventually felt his eye lids grow heavy from staring at an electrical screen for so long. He huffed, closing his laptop and rubbing his eyes with his fists, yawning tiredly. He tried his best to cram as much studying in as he could, but he didn't want to overwork his brain to the point of exhaustion. That will be enough studying before the exam. Sam felt a little nervous, but he was more nervous for his dinner with Valerii in a few days time. Which was odd considering he was never nervous around girls. And he's dated a lot of them. Sam stood up from his bed, stretching out, his arms raising above his head. He sighed softly, walking down the stairs to see his father had still not returned from work. Not surprised.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    3    4    5    6    7    8    9   ..   20 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us