Wolf Play : 1x1 Me and Werewolf
Chatbox
 -Sweet-Poison-
12:19:46 Bau
Okay.. first time canning our own pickles... Why do the cans take so long to cool off T^T I just burnt myself on one
 technoblade
12:19:44 Lil Techy | Techno
I am growing to like the white dots
 Continental Wolves
12:18:04 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Techno
It's ok, I'll get the last bite 😌
 -Sweet-Poison-
12:16:48 Bau
Techno

Neverrrr
It's Soo tastyyy
 technoblade
12:16:08 Lil Techy | Techno
Raven

Doing good just about to go to bed soon. You?

Silver

Thank you

Bau

Hey leave some for Emmet!
 -Sweet-Poison-
12:15:00 Bau
Techno

Nomnomnom
 Luna🌕
12:13:02 Silver (She/her)
Techno
ItÂ’s so good!
 Nevermore.
12:12:46 Never/Nev
Technition!

How're you doing today?

It looks amazing :0 I have such a soft spot for teal and dark colors together
 Luna🌕
12:12:32 Silver (She/her)
Pumpkin
He sort of looks like one of those gears where the ribs are exposed and bleeding. ItÂ’s really cool and pretty!
 technoblade
12:11:51 Lil Techy | Techno
-Click-

thoughts?
 Pumpkin Wolf
12:10:10 Pumpkin (he,him)
-WP Click-

he looks interesting
 Salem
12:09:12 Rumi
-WP Click-
 Luna🌕
12:08:32 Silver (She/her)
The mods are never hereÂ… once I accidentally posted a sales chat in main and it just chilled with nobody deleting it itÂ’s unnatural befor my hiatus the post would be gone in an instant
 Luna🌕
12:05:47 Silver (She/her)
Are
How-?
 Cypress Road
12:05:22 Cy, love
And I forgot to write out right now sorry mods
 Arachne
12:04:34 Ara/Kat
does anyone know why i canÂ’t put my wolf up for breeding normally, but the alliance breeding will work?
 Cypress Road
12:04:30 Cy, love
Yall I'm literally so mad at my family rn
 Luna🌕
12:04:11 Silver (She/her)
Emmet
They do NOT want to give the pups up wow 2 that late
 Sabbath
12:04:04 Rook
oh nice.. had 25 CP from playing with my wolves and it just.. got erased by rollover CP??
 Hallow's Eve
12:03:46 Hallow, Eve
Pumpkin

Phantom
Elixir
Haunted
Cinnamon
AllSpice
Crecent

I really just think the spots look like spices lol

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Bobcat : +5
Coyote : +2
Jackal : +3
    Fall   Day  Weather:  Fog

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    2    3    4    5    6    7    8 

1x1 Me and WerewolfAugust 1, 2024 12:19 PM

Werewolf

Lightbringer

Give Award

Abraham Goren

-----

Abraham heard the people leaving and he accidentally shifted back into his human form. Abraham said "Ouch." He knew that was a mistake since his wounds were still hurting. Abraham was quiet as he knew that Everstone would probably leave again. Abraham said "I guess you probably have questions about what I am Dr. Everstone." Abraham remembered his name due to the soldiers always talking about him. Abraham was not sure what was going to happen next.

1x1 Me and WerewolfAugust 1, 2024 12:24 PM

Silverstone

Darkseeker

Give Award
Ethan Everstone
-
"I have no questions until your wounds close. I prefer my patients to be questioned after they are fully recovered." He said with a stern look. He would check on your wounds again and cleaned them.
1x1 Me and WerewolfAugust 1, 2024 12:27 PM

Werewolf

Lightbringer

Give Award

Abraham Goren

-----

Abraham said "thank you for bringing me into this building. I am not sure what you call it." Abraham was trying hard to be still so that his wounds can heal. Abraham said "that is probably going to be the last time I will ever walk around in the middle of the forest as the Werepanda." He knew that everything would be okay.

1x1 Me and WerewolfAugust 1, 2024 12:31 PM

Silverstone

Darkseeker

Give Award
Ethan Everstone
-
He would chuckle saying "Your in a research lab made for studying new and almost extinct animals. You got lucky that you were brought here. Some animals get taking to the mad Scientists so we have lost a few." He would gently wrap the wounds and sighed "Next time when your a werepanda in a forest climb up a tree. Most of our soldiers don't look up as most of their targets are on the ground and not in trees"
1x1 Me and WerewolfAugust 1, 2024 12:44 PM

Werewolf

Lightbringer

Give Award

Abraham Goren

-------

Abraham said "I will remember that. Thought I must say that was the first time I never seen soldiers before. But, I am kinda glad that they bought me in. I never imagined that my Werepanda side would actually become protective over someone. You managed to keep him calm which no one has ever done before." Abraham was telling the truth. Abraham said "well, you can do all the research on me when I am healed. I can tell you this since I trust you. I am actually the only one of my species." He was telling the truth.

1x1 Me and WerewolfAugust 1, 2024 12:54 PM

Silverstone

Darkseeker

Give Award
Ethan Everstone
-
"I appreciate you telling me. Since your only one of a kind I won't have any tests run on you. My main job is to care for you until your better but I'll also make sure that you can leave if you like." Ethan said with a smile. He would lean forward and grabbed a notebook. "All I really need is to draw a picture of your animal form and some information you can provide. Besides that I don't need anything." He opened the note book and started on the drawing from memory.
1x1 Me and WerewolfAugust 1, 2024 01:02 PM

Werewolf

Lightbringer

Give Award

Abraham Goren

-------

Abraham said "okay. I will be more than happy to give you all the information that you want. Thank you for not throwing me outside when I got injured. I know some people would probably just leave me outside. You are the only one that I trust. I just hope that no one else finds out that I am actually a shifter." He was telling the truth as he would only trust Everstone. Abraham said "oh by the way, my name is Abraham or you can call me Abe." He was not sure what was going to happen next.

1x1 Me and WerewolfAugust 1, 2024 01:09 PM

Silverstone

Darkseeker

Give Award
Ethan Everstone
-
"I can understand being left alone in the rain. Also I won't let anyone find out unless your okay with it." He said ruffling your hair. "And please call me Ethan. It's weird that your calling me Everstone.. Only the soldiers call me that annoyingly enough"
1x1 Me and WerewolfAugust 1, 2024 01:22 PM

Werewolf

Lightbringer

Give Award

Abraham Goren

-------

Abraham said "alright. Ethan, that sounds like a nice name." Abraham was telling the truth and he felt safe. Abraham was not sure what was going to happen next. Abraham said "I hope that you will be okay with being my friend." Abraham knew that he would have to give Ethan any information that he needed. Abraham ask "what kind of information that you need?"

1x1 Me and WerewolfAugust 1, 2024 01:25 PM

Silverstone

Darkseeker

Give Award
Ethan Everstone
-
"I am pretty sure I'll enjoy being your friend. I do need your size, diet, and how you hunt if you hunt in your animal form" He said slightly more focused on the drawing part.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    2    3    4    5    6    7    8 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us