Wolf Play : Spider x Bobcat
Chatbox
 kycantina
06:05:36 ky but it's spooky
Walker, of course, if you have any other questions let me know, I'm a returning player too :))
 The Walking Dead
05:44:00 Walker, Rogue
Ky, thank you! Seems my boy threw a black phase I'm used to other games giving you the pups/cubs like a brood dynamic but oh well, faults on my end ^^.
 The Walking Dead
05:41:41 Walker, Rogue
I found that bit just about!
Was highly confused been about 8 years since I truly played so a good bits changed.
 kycantina
05:40:14 ky but it's spooky
Walker, typically you need to reach some sort of agreement with the female's owner :)
 Forest Shadows
05:39:39 
You can interbreed within your pack now tho! Not just alphas
 The Walking Dead
05:39:12 Walker, Rogue
Ah, Thank you Forest, been so long since I've done a reverse breeding I don't know how they work anymore.
 Forest Shadows
05:37:52 
Walker

No, unless you have POL, pick of litter. Which will allow you to have 1 wolf
 The Walking Dead
05:37:10 Walker, Rogue
If you breed to someone's female wolf do you get the pups?
 kycantina
05:32:30 ky but it's spooky
Hi chat! it's 'splorin time
 Tiny Village
05:22:52 Tiny
Morning guys!
 distant-screams
04:40:12 katy | beetle
Kat,
i know right *^* i love high rarity's that look low rarity, lmao
 Arachne
04:39:41 Ara/Kat
Katy
oooh she is super pretty :0
 distant-screams
04:38:42 katy | beetle
-WP Click-
no sv's but i found a pretty red merle gal :p she'll be my CP dump for a while
 Arachne
04:38:12 Ara/Kat
🦋Hecate ³ cowers as 🍓Caecius ⁴ scowls at them.

Affinity: Like
Mood: Angry
be nice to your mother >:/
 distant-screams
04:35:59 katy | beetle
ugh, once again i've ran out of wolves to give dominance to >.>

time to see if there's a spare SV on the market lmao
 mummified
04:35:08 
@amy
i was wondering why she kept missing lmao
 Amygdala
04:28:50 Amy/Anpmygdala
Mummified
Well she was up against my LW nimble foot wolf XD
She did win so good on her
 mummified
04:28:01 
@amy
thanks u too! lol my poor girl whiffed so many times lol.
 ZEFHYR
04:26:28 
Howling to the Moon my frustratio with not being able to purchase things in the market under gear or decor with mushrooms like you are supposed to be able to do
 Amygdala
04:25:59 Amy/Anpmygdala
Mummified
No problem XD

Also good games ;)

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Badger : -5
Grey Fox : -1
Black Bear : 0
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Heavy Snow

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    2    3    4    5    6    7    8   ..   9 

Spider x BobcatMay 30, 2024 10:14 AM

Bobcat

Darkseeker

Give Award
I wiggle in my seat. [I am using geometry for the math subject] I write in the vertex form and convert it to standard form. I start doodling wolves on the melargens like always and slowly, the hour moves on. I sneck a snack from my lunch box and the teacher doesn't notice. I love math. It is something that comes easy. My teacher has the class play a few rounds of shunk.
Spider x BobcatMay 30, 2024 10:54 AM

Spider

Darkseeker

Give Award
"Oh so. you emailed me I got your father and now we're here and leaving. Your taking off school for the day." My mother smiles and stands up giving me a side hug and we walk out the building." Can I at least drive?" I ask her and she nods so I get into my car and drive back to the house. Once I'm in my bed I take a selfie and send it to Alex having a message attached (hey my mother and father made me skip school wish I could see you right now) I send it to her and hope for the best
Spider x BobcatMay 30, 2024 12:09 PM

Bobcat

Darkseeker

Give Award
My phone vibrates as I get out of math. I quickly text a repliy. (Is that because something bit you? Like a bush?) I hit send and rush of to eat lunch. On second thought, I send (Lucky) too. I power through a roast beef sandwitch and a bag of beef jercky as I watch the clock. I woof down my meal and head of to get changed for gym.
Spider x BobcatMay 30, 2024 12:14 PM

Spider

Darkseeker

Give Award
(No I messaged them to come to school and now I don't get to go.) I send a crying emoji with the message. I type something else( send me a picture of what your doing right now.) I send both of them and smile looking at my room. I'll spend the time to clean it time to put on some music. I Go to the music app and plays music and then I start working
Spider x BobcatMay 30, 2024 12:25 PM

Bobcat

Darkseeker

Give Award
I snort at that. (I am not sending you a picture of the girls locker room.) I mentaly eyeroll and walk to gym. I smile at my ussule g]warm up group, a baseball player and the class vice pres. I knod and start streching. For a moment, werewolf instincts take over and I fight the urge to bite them. No, It does not work in a human state. Instead, I snare under my breath.
Spider x BobcatMay 30, 2024 12:28 PM

Spider

Darkseeker

Give Award
(Send me the picture. I don't cat.) I send and continue cleaning after I'm done the room is spotless but it's still early and all I wanna do is see Alex. I pick up my phone and send her a message saying ( wanna hang out after school? Pleaseee?) I send it and lean on the wall and then flop onto the bed werewolf instincts taking over and I curl up in a ball
Spider x BobcatMay 30, 2024 12:33 PM

Bobcat

Darkseeker

Give Award
I feel my phone buzz, but I wait for a few min before texting back. (I said no.)(I'll hang out with you. Need me to grab any papers for schoolwork?) I ask. I shove my phone back in my pocket and start doing some sit ups. I yawn and twist my neck so it cracks. Ouch. I smile and send Ace a selfie with my friends hopelessly poking a sign. (I think they forgot how to exersize.)
Spider x BobcatMay 30, 2024 12:38 PM

Spider

Darkseeker

Give Award
I jump up scared at the ding of my phone but I sit back. I must've fallen asleep anyway I look at my phone and smile.( I don't need any papers I don't think so. Yay finally get to see you again. Why no?) I type as fast as I can but the photo of you comes in before I can send it. I pressed send and looked at the photo(You look cute.) I put a smiley face and send it falling asleep again
Spider x BobcatMay 30, 2024 12:44 PM

Bobcat

Darkseeker

Give Award
I yawn and ignore my phone until the end of PE. Soon after it though, I text quickly. (No picture of the locker room.) I luagh slightly and turn left and head into my last class. Agriculture. I major in natural resourses, so we gather up our supplies and walk back out of the class room. The twelve of us hike into the woods to check the maple syrup and I watch the guys be weird. All guys are weird.
Spider x BobcatMay 30, 2024 12:57 PM

Spider

Darkseeker

Give Award
(Fine.) I send a picture of me attached to it I'm winking in the picture and have my tongue sticking out. I imagine you next to me and cuddling me but I drop the imagine in my brain. I walk out of my room and grab a snack. Inching on it I look at the clock on the wall." Only 2:40." I whisper and look behind me and smile as I see a my cat coming up to me and I pet his ear gently

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    2    3    4    5    6    7    8   ..   9 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us