Spoopy
Since you said yes I better get back to drawing
 Continental Wolves
05:49:01 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Tech
Yup, Im either yapping or lurking, no inbetween
 Existence
05:48:48 Exist / Kuskyn
I need to find myself more 2G 40R+ wolves but If I fill my den I will regret it xD
 Amygdala
05:48:20 Amy/Anpmygdala
Insane
It was a great match XD
 Tech
05:48:16 
Spoopy
You always pop out of nowhere
 Insane Sanity
05:47:32 Insane | Sanity
Amy I just barely walked away from that battle xD
 Amygdala
05:47:32 Amy/Anpmygdala
Insane
Good game...it was super close
 Existence
05:46:50 Exist / Kuskyn
Mushroom, that is fair, I use bones for explore moves I'm just cruel to my dud pups xD Fodder is fodder
 Continental Wolves
05:46:38 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Tech
Yesss
 Tech
05:46:18 
Chat
yes or no?
 Disturbing Mushroom
05:45:46 Froggy|Key|Keevy
Exist,
I never really use bones and i wanna keep these ones until they just die naturally
 Existence
05:44:54 Exist / Kuskyn
Mushroom, retire get their bones for later use xD
 Disturbing Mushroom
05:44:02 Froggy|Key|Keevy
I think ill just let all my wolves die so i can restart my pack
 Apothecary
05:43:24 Medicinally Autistic
Wanting to change base coat but resetting your whole custom
 mission goofy
05:42:26 
My brains still completely fried from yesterdays shift
 Existence
05:40:49 Exist / Kuskyn
Heaven forbid you wanted to change the wolf coat design xD
 SilverShadow
05:40:13 Ash ☆ Crow
-WP Click-

Thoughts? She is a Ghost Face baby
 Apothecary
05:40:06 Medicinally Autistic
The forums when it was a separate page.
 Apothecary
05:38:12 Medicinally Autistic
Apples cost like 100-200
 Apothecary
05:38:01 Medicinally Autistic
Accidentally adding talents to the wrong wolf and cursing yourself out.

Back then you didnÂ’t get the extra 5 apples. And the apple prices werenÂ’t halved.

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Leopard : +3
Boar : -2
Black Bear : +3
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    2    3    4    5    6    7    8   ..   25 

Vah x Midnight RomanceFebruary 28, 2024 08:13 PM

Narcoleptic Moose

Neutral

Give Award
Isadora hummed at his words. He had a point, but there was a high chance she would be shooed away to go mingle else where. She could still try, however. It would be worth the shot considering how bad she detested talking to total strangers.

"Sure. See you in a little while," she nodded before walking away. She ended up approaching her parents who were talking with an older gentleman. They seemed proud to say the least, greeting their daughter warmly. Isadora was just relieved to not be sent away.

She was asked questions about how much she liked Xevon, and it was so hard to lie. She didn't like him at all. She didn't even believe she'd ever be able to care about him in such a way. Isadora definitely wasn't going to try either. After all, she doubted an effort would be made on his part.

Edited at February 28, 2024 08:13 PM by Midnight Romance
Vah x Midnight RomanceFebruary 28, 2024 11:28 PM

Zeraphia

Lightbringer

Give Award

A little while.

Xevon tipped his head lightly before slipping to go and talk to the crowd. He didn't mind it at all, drinking in the praise and of course fabricating some story about how it wasn't just because of the impending Empire. Of course not... it had been on the minds of the royals for a while.

The royals... just being others and not themselves. It wasn't a lie. Technically.

Xevon slipped into a familiar group, grinning and chuckling with the friends he had made prior. It wasn't too much, just a small group. But enough to at least let him remember why. He could keep this facade up long enough to get rid of the threat... and then they'd slowly part ways.

That made sense, right?

It... it could happen.

Xevon's smile faded for a moment as the thought hit him. It could happen... but there was a possibility that it wouldn't be in his life-time. And he had just tied himself to her for life.

He shook the thought clear from his head and eventually moved toward the ballroom floor.

Vah x Midnight RomanceFebruary 29, 2024 01:47 PM

Narcoleptic Moose

Neutral

Give Award
Just as she'd expected, her parents eventually rushed her off to go mingle with someone else. Her gaze found Xevon across the room. He was so good at acting. If anyone could uphold the lie that they were now living, it would be him.

But for how long?
They had promised themselves together forever. Sure, they could go on tours without each other, but they were doomed to always end up together. And if they were to eventually take the throne? Oh the responsibilities... Many of which she didn't want to think about.

The group of women she'd integrated herself into weren't terrible. They mostly wanted to congratulate her on the marriage to such a dreamboat. She couldn't see him that way. Not when he got on her nerves so bad. Still, she just had to smile and try to pretend to be over the moon.
Vah x Midnight RomanceFebruary 29, 2024 05:38 PM

Zeraphia

Lightbringer

Give Award

Xevon shook his head after a moment, chatting idly with the group. He, surprising himself, refused to admit that it was just looks that Isadora had. "Oh, y'know, she has a clever way of figuring things out. She's stubborn too, I think it's not just looks--"

One friend rolled his eyes. "You would, Charmer."

Xevon snorted and nearly shoved him over with one arm. "You'd get used to it--when all anyone comments about is your looks and 'those pecs,' tch," he mocked the other comments he had heard and sighed. "Gets old. You look for other things that aren't looks."

But the widening pit of emotion in his stomach was suddenly twisting into a knot. Was this really a good idea? With her? She couldn't stand him and he couldn't blame her. If he didn't know himself, he probably couldn't stand himself either.

Vah x Midnight RomanceMarch 4, 2024 08:22 PM

Narcoleptic Moose

Neutral

Give Award
(Totally poofed, so sorry)
Even though she despised Xevon, she couldn't help but to envy him a bit as well. He was good at everything she wasn't. He was able to talk to people and put on a good face while she was unable to even function well in the eye of the public.

Just as she was beginning to feel overwhelmed, Isadora realized that it was time to regroup with Xevon. She excused herself from the group before heading back to their spot. As she stood at the table, she let her eyes close, taking a moment to breathe. Can't this night go by any faster?
Even if she was in a room alone with Xevon, it would be much better than being in a crowded ballroom. At least half the night was over at that point. Not to mention, not having to mingle was helping her social battery recharge some.

Edited at March 4, 2024 08:24 PM by Midnight Romance
Vah x Midnight RomanceMarch 5, 2024 05:29 PM

Zeraphia

Lightbringer

Give Award

Xevon eventually split off from the group. His thoughts were tumbling in his head again and he needed to take a brief break to regroup himself and keep his mask up. He could let it fall with Isadora, just to piss her off more.

His hands set gently on the back of the chair as his head lowered, taking in a few measured breaths. His hazel eyes slid closed, taking in a few deep breaths, holding them, and then letting them out again.

He turned his head slightly and glanced toward Isadora, watching her for a moment or two.

"Gonna be a long night, eh?" Xevon's words, attempting at dry ended up more miserable than he would've liked.

Vah x Midnight RomanceMarch 14, 2024 09:18 PM

Narcoleptic Moose

Neutral

Give Award
Isadora opened her eyes, turning her head to peer over at Xevon. "Indeed," she groaned softly, straightening her posture.
"If only we could slip away undetected," she muttered, half way joking. If she could get away with it, she definitely would, but there were far too many eyes on the pair.

A new ballad was starting to play, prompting Isadora to motion to the ball floor. "How about we get this next dance over with? Not a bad song to dance to anyways," she asked, a little more excitement to her voice than she would have liked. The melody that drifted about was one of her favored songs, especially to dance to. She'd often found herself dancing alone to it if she hadn't a partner.
Vah x Midnight RomanceMarch 14, 2024 09:22 PM

Zeraphia

Lightbringer

Give Award

Xevon let out a short noise and shook his head. Oh they could slip away if they really wanted to. It might've caused a little stir but surely no one would really actually care. If anything, they'd assume it was a wedding night. The party would go on and life would move on as well.

His hazel eyes flicked over as she gestured to the floor as new couples and music filled the area. Xevon dipped his head lightly, offering his arm once again. It couldn't hurt at the very least.

"Well, if you say so," Xevon finally chuckled, his face flickering into that somewhat smug expression. "Guess we'll really see if you can keep up with me now, eh?"

Vah x Midnight RomanceMarch 14, 2024 09:50 PM

Narcoleptic Moose

Neutral

Give Award
The thought of... wedding night activities hadn't even crossed Isadoras mind. It could be used as an excuse to slip away, but just thought made her want to cringe. Would they be expected to bear an heir one day? Surely so, but perhaps it would be avoidable. Of course, Isadora did want children, but with someone she loved not loathed.

Isadora slipped her arm around his, a quiet snort escaping her nose. "I believe it'll be you who needs to keep up," she said, a purr like tone to her voice as they took to the floor. If Isadora was to get cocky about anything, it would be dancing. She knew she danced well, and knowing that Xevon could as well only caused further excitement.
Vah x Midnight RomanceMarch 14, 2024 09:58 PM

Zeraphia

Lightbringer

Give Award

Xevon shook his head lightly, and pushed his free-hand through his dark hair. The young man finally stifled his emotions long enough to pull her close and sweep around the floor. There was one thing that Xevon at least enjoyed well enough to do well without pretending. It wasn't dancing.

Either way, he could fumble his way through like he knew what he was doing. This song was fairly popular, the moves he knew at least would be mostly muscle memory.

"Well, depends on how long we do this for," Xevon finally mused. "How long it takes before someone decides we ought to retire to a bedroom."

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    2    3    4    5    6    7    8   ..   25 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us