Wolf Play : 1x1 Me and Werewolf
Chatbox
 -Sweet-Poison-
12:19:46 Bau
Okay.. first time canning our own pickles... Why do the cans take so long to cool off T^T I just burnt myself on one
 technoblade
12:19:44 Lil Techy | Techno
I am growing to like the white dots
 Continental Wolves
12:18:04 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Techno
It's ok, I'll get the last bite 😌
 -Sweet-Poison-
12:16:48 Bau
Techno

Neverrrr
It's Soo tastyyy
 technoblade
12:16:08 Lil Techy | Techno
Raven

Doing good just about to go to bed soon. You?

Silver

Thank you

Bau

Hey leave some for Emmet!
 -Sweet-Poison-
12:15:00 Bau
Techno

Nomnomnom
 Luna🌕
12:13:02 Silver (She/her)
Techno
ItÂ’s so good!
 Nevermore.
12:12:46 Never/Nev
Technition!

How're you doing today?

It looks amazing :0 I have such a soft spot for teal and dark colors together
 Luna🌕
12:12:32 Silver (She/her)
Pumpkin
He sort of looks like one of those gears where the ribs are exposed and bleeding. ItÂ’s really cool and pretty!
 technoblade
12:11:51 Lil Techy | Techno
-Click-

thoughts?
 Pumpkin Wolf
12:10:10 Pumpkin (he,him)
-WP Click-

he looks interesting
 Salem
12:09:12 Rumi
-WP Click-
 Luna🌕
12:08:32 Silver (She/her)
The mods are never hereÂ… once I accidentally posted a sales chat in main and it just chilled with nobody deleting it itÂ’s unnatural befor my hiatus the post would be gone in an instant
 Luna🌕
12:05:47 Silver (She/her)
Are
How-?
 Cypress Road
12:05:22 Cy, love
And I forgot to write out right now sorry mods
 Arachne
12:04:34 Ara/Kat
does anyone know why i canÂ’t put my wolf up for breeding normally, but the alliance breeding will work?
 Cypress Road
12:04:30 Cy, love
Yall I'm literally so mad at my family rn
 Luna🌕
12:04:11 Silver (She/her)
Emmet
They do NOT want to give the pups up wow 2 that late
 Sabbath
12:04:04 Rook
oh nice.. had 25 CP from playing with my wolves and it just.. got erased by rollover CP??
 Hallow's Eve
12:03:46 Hallow, Eve
Pumpkin

Phantom
Elixir
Haunted
Cinnamon
AllSpice
Crecent

I really just think the spots look like spices lol

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Bobcat : +5
Coyote : +2
Jackal : +3
    Fall   Day  Weather:  Fog

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2    3    4    5    6    7   ..   8 

1x1 Me and WerewolfAugust 1, 2024 02:32 AM

Werewolf

Lightbringer

Give Award

Abraham Goren

--------

The soldier did what Ethan had told them and Abraham began to feel relaxed as he knew that he was safe. Abraham felt guilty that he was causing so much stress on Everstone. Abraham had stolen his own file from the soldiers without anyone looking. Abraham handed the file to Everstone so that he could look at it. It was almost like a documentary about Abraham but it would give Everstone a better picture of what Abraham was. The file had a missing person's report which had a picture of Abraham when he was a human.

1x1 Me and WerewolfAugust 1, 2024 02:36 AM

Silverstone

Darkseeker

Give Award
Ethan Everstone
-
He looked over and took the file with a frown "Hmmm..?" He looked through it and froze "so.... I didn't just make it up?" He mumbled thinking about the guy he saw before he rushed back to the lab "If it's true then that means..." Ethan suddenly jumped up and turned to you saying "You have a human form!? Wait no that doesn't matter. You need to recover even if you have a human form" He said grabbing bowl and filled it with water. He would grab a cloth and softly clean the wounds again
1x1 Me and WerewolfAugust 1, 2024 02:41 AM

Werewolf

Lightbringer

Give Award

Abraham Goren

----

Abraham was listening to him and he slowly nodded his head as he was trying hard not to cry as the wounds were hurting still but he knew that he would be okay. Abraham knew he had done the right thing about telling Everstone about his human form. Abraham began to close his eyes as he was tired but he was a light sleeper since he had to protect Everstone due to what happened with the timber wolf. Abraham seem peaceful as he was sleeping. Abraham began to whine a little as he was hoping that Everstone would be okay.

1x1 Me and WerewolfAugust 1, 2024 02:44 AM

Silverstone

Darkseeker

Give Award
Ethan Everstone
-
He would sit on the bed next to Abe when they shut there eyes. He would gently pet him letting him know I would stay next to you "It's okay I promise you can relax... No one can hurt you here..." Ethan would spend his time keeping an eye on Abes wounds and petting him.
1x1 Me and WerewolfAugust 1, 2024 02:49 AM

Werewolf

Lightbringer

Give Award

Abraham Goren

----

Abraham was listening to Everstone but he woke up when he heard people in the hall and he began to growl as he thought it was someone that would hurt Everstone as he did not want to loose his only friend. Abraham was laying down still but he would get up if he needed to. Abraham look at Everstone as he was not sure what was going to happen next. Abraham felt Everstone petting him which helped him relax a little bit.

Edited at August 1, 2024 02:49 AM by Werewolf
1x1 Me and WerewolfAugust 1, 2024 02:52 AM

Silverstone

Darkseeker

Give Award
Ethan Everstone
-
He looked at the door and sighed "It's okay... No matter what no one is allowed in here." He turned back to you and would lay your head in his lap. He then grabbed a tazer gun having it ready just in case "Even if someone gets in they have to go through me first..." Ethan said coldly. His gaze turned soft when he looked at you.
1x1 Me and WerewolfAugust 1, 2024 02:58 AM

Werewolf

Lightbringer

Give Award

Abraham Goren

------

Abraham listened to him but he was still worried about him as he did not want Everstone to get hurt at all. Abraham could hear a male's voice and a female's voice but he kept growling as he wanted to protect Everstone from the bad guys but he knew that he had to stay laying down due to his wounds. Abraham was looking at Everstone as he had no idea what was going to happen next.

1x1 Me and WerewolfAugust 1, 2024 03:04 AM

Silverstone

Darkseeker

Give Award
Ethan Everstone
-
Ethan sighed but kept an eye on the door with a hand on the tazzer. He would use his other hand to ruffle your soft fur softly. "You can change back if is easier for you to recover... I'll make sure no one sees you unless your Okay with it" He looked at you as he said that then looked back at the door.
1x1 Me and WerewolfAugust 1, 2024 10:27 AM

Werewolf

Lightbringer

Give Award

Abraham Goren

------

Abraham was listening to Everstone but he was not sure if he should shift back into his human form. Abraham was not wanting to shift just in case the woman was out there because he did not have the energy to answer all of the questions. Abraham began to relax some more and he felt safe with Everstone there.

1x1 Me and WerewolfAugust 1, 2024 12:03 PM

Silverstone

Darkseeker

Give Award
Ethan Everstone
-
He would softly smile at Abe then would lean back. He would keep watching the door in case anything happened. He then made Abe as comfortable as he could before letting himself relax.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2    3    4    5    6    7   ..   8 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us