Wolf Play : Vah x Midnight Romance
Chatbox
 Amygdala
05:12:13 Amy/Anpmygdala
Only 20 enemies again what is going on🥲
 Amygdala
05:05:34 Amy/Anpmygdala
Enigma
I prefear forest 5...i have no problem taking down boars or wolverines and i love taking down bigfoots XD

Normally i get 50+ enemies but it has been giving me 16-20 enemies latelly

And BE training isn't my priority i am trying to get mush and apples (seling jasmines)
 Enigma
05:02:11 
@Amy
I would recommend BE training on forest 2 because you can eliminate all the enemies there in 1-2 hits if your wolf has maxed battle, and prey is more likely to spawn without tracking which saves you a lot of time
 Amygdala
05:01:37 Amy/Anpmygdala
I am trying to stay in top 10 hunting tournament so i have some DG wolves and i took my SV girl with them to get some BE
 Amygdala
04:57:59 Amy/Anpmygdala
Enigma
Exploring and kinda BE training my SV pup...but forest keeps giving me low enemy count
 Enigma
04:53:16 
Are you BE training?
 Amygdala
04:52:07 Amy/Anpmygdala
21....that's it i am taking a break from forest
 Amygdala
04:35:46 Amy/Anpmygdala
I will try one more time...if i get bad enemy count again i'm going straight to jungle
 Celestial Saga
04:34:29 Queen / Jo
I did 2 earlier 50-80+ enimies
 Urux
04:31:53 Urox
I think all of forest is like that I did 2 and 3 earlier and had 16
 Urux
04:31:38 Urox
Amy
Oh okay, at least it's not every week I suppose :)
 Amygdala
04:31:22 Amy/Anpmygdala
19 enemies this time...what's happening with forest 5😭
 Amygdala
04:23:47 Amy/Anpmygdala
Urux
Luckily only every other week...i have one week morning shift one week afternoon shift
 Urux
04:23:07 Urox
I normally try to get up at 5:30/45 depends on how tired I am lol
 Celestial Saga
04:22:38 Queen / Jo
Urux ohh okay bad traffic is the worse. Ohh nice
 Urux
04:22:20 Urox
Amy
D: I do not envy you
 Urux
04:22:08 Urox
Queen
Normally I don't get up that early, but I know traffic is going to be bad tomorrow.
I'm doing vet med <3
 Amygdala
04:21:50 Amy/Anpmygdala
Urux
I usually get up at 4:40 for work 😅

I know how it feels
 Celestial Saga
04:21:39 Queen / Jo
Urux ohh wow geez early, what you studying in uni if you donÂ’t mind me asking.

Amy lucky IÂ’m having no luck here
 Amygdala
04:20:24 Amy/Anpmygdala
Queen
U did manage to get 4 jasmines yesterday though XD

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Mountain Lion : -1
Leopard : -1
Anaconda : +1
    Spring Month: 2   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 
 Explore In: Now

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2    3    4    5    6    7   ..   25 

Vah x Midnight RomanceFebruary 27, 2024 07:02 PM

Midnight Romance

Neutral

Give Award
Isadora narrowed her eyes at the man, raking over his 'physique'. "You sure you didn't indulge a little on some sweets?" she asked, obviously a little irritated by his words. "Because I think you're being a little big headed," she told him, her arms crossed over her chest. She'd insinuated that his body wasn't all that. Sure, he did have a wonderfully fit body, but she wouldn't dare admit it. It would only fuel the fire further.

Isadora watched him, a sharp look in her eyes as he'd pulled out her seat, pulling out the dramatics as well. He's doing this on purpose, isn't he? She took a deep breath, trying not to let him get under her skin. "Thank you, darling," she seethed, sitting in the chair. It was going to be a long night indeed.
Vah x Midnight RomanceFebruary 27, 2024 07:09 PM

Zeraphia

Lightbringer

Give Award

Xevon flashed her another sharp grin, his hazel eyes flicking to the table. Big headed or not, the fact that he was already able to get under her skin by just pulling the chair out? Perfect. Sheer perfection.

"Of course," Xevon purred and took a seat beside her, looking out over the ballroom. For a brief moment, he wished he could just blend into that crowd. Be one of them. Wearing a simple suit, blending in, not sticking out--not the center of attention. Still extravagant but not... where he was.

But, that was a far away wish. He had his own responsibilities now. That was okay. It was good enough.

"Well, Y'know how it goes. Pride is only a little bit bigger than your ego."

Vah x Midnight RomanceFebruary 27, 2024 07:25 PM

Midnight Romance

Neutral

Give Award
Isadora hated how easily he'd affected her. And it was only him, but a part of her knew he strived to get on her nerves. She still let it bother her as she was unable to help it. He knew all the right buttons to push, all the right words to say.

Isadora made it a point not to look at him, her gaze occupied by all the happy couples wandering about. She wished for something like that, where she could actually find love. Her mother had tried reassuring her that the pair would come around to being married soon enough, but Isadora had strong doubts.

Hearing his words elicited a quiet scoff from her mouth. "Yes. And God knows your ego is huge," she told him, her green eyes finally going to rest on him again. His ego was very likely her main issue with him.
Vah x Midnight RomanceFebruary 27, 2024 11:24 PM

Zeraphia

Lightbringer

Give Award

"Mmh," Xevon responded with only the loosest of noises--he knew... well, he acted full of himself. It was part of the whole thing. The more he acted like he was actually confident, the more he hoped... well, he would actually become that confident later on. "Helps with self-worth," he finally responded and shrugged loosely.

The young man finally turned his attention to the plates in front of them. The food was simple, made to cater a large party, but nonetheless, good. It tasted fresh, savory and filled the stomach at least a bit.

"Where do you think they're going to herd us to next?" Xevon finally prompted.

Vah x Midnight RomanceFebruary 28, 2024 03:56 AM

Midnight Romance

Neutral

Give Award
Did he really struggle with self worth? Perhaps that was why he acted the way he did... Either way, she still hated it. At least, she wanted to.

Isadora had fell quiet, working on calming herself as she ate. She didn't eat much, but she did get enough to satisfy herself. The food was good, but of course nothing special since the crowd was so large.

Isadora thought for a moment before speaking. "I suppose after the party is over either we will have a meeting with our families or we will be rushed away to our room for the night," she hummed, unsure how the events would follow.
Vah x Midnight RomanceFebruary 28, 2024 04:54 PM

Zeraphia

Lightbringer

Give Award

Xevon tipped his head, silent for most of the meal. Food was food. He enjoyed food, it was a good past time. To eat and even to make it. But that was fine. He finished his plate easily, leaving not much behind.

But as she spoke, his head turned instinctively to look at her. "Hmm, I'd imagine a meeting briefly before getting ushered," Xevon finally added his two cents to the mix. "Imagine that, just you and I ... in a room..."

His lip curled in a short snort. "Then it'll be a race to see who survives the night and lasts till morning, I suppose." Perhaps a little cruel but also mostly sarcastic.

Vah x Midnight RomanceFebruary 28, 2024 05:28 PM

Midnight Romance

Neutral

Give Award
The mere thought of spending the night alone in a room with him was so... ick. She didn't sleep well as it was and she could imagine it would only be worse with someone else in the room. And what if he snored? Ugh.
Isadora rolled her eyes, a hint of a grin tugging at her plump lips. "Indeed. With no one present to keep us nice, who knows what'll happen," she said, a dramatic tone to her voice. She very well knew she wasn't the nicest girl in the world, but it wouldn't be one sided torture.

As she finished eating, she fell silent, waiting until they would undoubtedly have to return to the crowd to mingle before too long. At least the evening wasn't dragging by too slowly.
Vah x Midnight RomanceFebruary 28, 2024 05:37 PM

Zeraphia

Lightbringer

Give Award

Xevon leaned back in his chair, watching the dancers slowly mingle. Some stepped onto the ballroom floor with the music. Others stepped out again, sweeping to the tables. They all moved with grace and rhythm. A strange sort of calming wave to everything happening.

"Oh I'll probably end up pissing you off," Xevon finally replied idly, his arms crossed over his chest. "You'll throw something at me, I'll laugh. It'll repeat till we finally sleep or something." He shrugged, clearly not too worried about it.

As he watched the crowd for a long moment, Xevon finally glanced over toward her. "We don't have to stick together forever. We can split up for a bit, y'know."

Vah x Midnight RomanceFebruary 28, 2024 07:04 PM

Midnight Romance

Neutral

Give Award
Isadora shook her head, hiding a smile. He wasn't wrong. She'd probably get quite irritated and he'd keep making her that way since it was fun to him. "Seems to me like you already have things planned out," she hummed, her gaze finding her parents. Her father had been watching the pair, but as he noticed his daughters attention, he went back to conversing.

Isadora rose an eyebrow had his words before shrugging. "I suppose so. I guess I'll go mingle or something," she murmured, not exactly thrilled with the idea. It would be better than sitting there though.

She rose to her feet, pushing the chair back to the table as she moved. She didn't speak another word before she swept out to the crowd, speaking to whoever decided to speak to her. Isadora hated having to talk to people she didn't know, especially when they wanted to gush over something that wasn't even real behind closed doors.
Vah x Midnight RomanceFebruary 28, 2024 07:19 PM

Zeraphia

Lightbringer

Give Award

Xevon finally stood up as well, his eyes flicking over the crowd. He could see his grandfather mingling with the older crowd and gesturing towards him and Isadora. There was pride in the way he gestured, the way that the older man smiled, probably the way he was speaking.

Xevon finally waved one hand lightly. "I mean, mingling could be talking with your parents and whatnot," he mused with a loose chuckle and finally took a few steps forward. He just had to play the part for a few more hours.

Then it would ... at least somewhat fall. Xevon knew full well he would still keep up a charade around Isadora, if just to piss her off. Besides, the last thing he really wanted was for her to actually care about him. That wasn't necessary by any means.

"Meet back after a half-hour?" Xevon added, pausing to look back.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2    3    4    5    6    7   ..   25 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us