Amygdala
02:00:37 Amy
Anyone up for some low exp battle?
 Transcendence
01:47:50 free palestine
I want*
 Transcendence
01:47:38 free palestine
Someday O want to drop my normal wolf goals for a second and breed the most inconceniently non aesthetically pleasing patterned sparkle wolf in this game. Just ironically for lols. I still have normal wolves lol
 Transcendence
01:46:31 free palestine
Oh no they got them sparkle wolves lmaoo
 CloudGazer
01:45:08 
frozen this is the one i thought you would like best.
-WP Click-
 Embershed
01:44:02 The Minor Nuisance
mornin' Amy!
 Amygdala
01:43:12 Amy
Morning chat
 CloudGazer
01:42:15 
got one of those ones that looks like the wolf fell into a rainbow -WP Click-
 CloudGazer
01:38:57 
i got some other nice males from wolfparty as well but i just thought the color was so cool looking wasnt expecting the color pop
 Frozen Mist
01:37:41 Frozen - Mist
Cloud,
Its a newer one, just not my fancy believe it or not. XD
 CloudGazer
01:36:44 
I think that base coat just came out i saw somehting about it when i was glancing at the news i cant get over the blue
 Feiella
01:36:44 Fei the writer
I'm going to take Venn's words
 Frozen Mist
01:35:25 Frozen - Mist
Cloud,
He certainly is pretty.
 CloudGazer
01:34:35 
i cant believe i got this dude in wolfparty he is stunning
 BJake
01:34:18 Don't call me BJ.
@SilverShadow
It's better you never find out
@Nevermore
It's my only pair, I must live with them 😔🖐
@Emmet
Hi!
 Frozen Mist
01:34:08 Frozen - Mist
CLOUD! I am here now. O.O
 Continental Wolves
01:27:11 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Hey BJake^^
 Nevermore.
01:26:10 
Bjake

Oh hell no. I'm burning the shoes.
 CloudGazer
01:26:09 
-WP Click-

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges
Hourly Damage Variances
Leopard : +2
Black Bear : -5
Grey Fox : +4
    Spring Month: 2   Day  Weather:  Flood
 Battle  Explore In: Now

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8 .. 9

Moonshadow x YlvaJune 6, 2024 04:20 PM

Ylva

Darkseeker

Give Award

At some point Lyo zoned out Gregory's frantic speaking. His amber eyes lingering on the family, as if he could learn all there is about them just by looking at them. The King had his children well trained, just their posture screamed rich. The white dog that stood at Ethelia's feet began howling in content. He tilted his head in curiosity, as he watched the dog. He couldn't help himself he loved animals of every species. Well except one of course. His fingers itched to give the pup some head scratches. He noticed Ethelia's cheeks flush. Was she embarrassed about the dog? His glare deepened as the King hollared about putting the dog inside. That explained Ethelia's reaction now.

Lyo could tell the King was interested. One had to be quick when it came to trying to convince a King of...well just about anything. Lyo couldn't keep his gaze off of Ethelia as she came back alone. He watched her for a moment. His mind going back to their interactions. Quite the mouth on that one. He wondered if her sibilings were the same way. That wasn't very Princess like of her. He watched her face tinge with color, before it was gone in a heartbeat. Interesting. Lyo knew the rich held abilities of sort, but has never actually seen them at play.

Ripping his gaze from her, he looked to the King who spoke. "Come with me, we can discuss the matter more inside." Hm, so the crazy bastard did it. Alaric looked to Lio, making sure the King couldn't see him, before wiggling his brows at him in excitement. Greg had one of the men stay back with the wagon to reset it and stand guard. Lyo walked in the back, looking over everyone heads. As they followed the family, Lyo noticed someone was missing. Ethelia. Hm, interesting.

Arriving in the large council room, Lyo scanned the room. The ceiling was high. A large table in the middle. As the King and his family sat, Greg motioned for his men to sit. Lyo sat the furthest away, looking discontent to be there. He wasn't a fan of the inclosed space. He felt trapped. "If I may, your Majesty." Greg began. "We understand Eryrelite has certain affects on people with abilities, and for that reason we would like to swear an oath to you." He motioned to the other five men seated next to him. "We will work for you. Either that be making more weapons, or taking down enemy dragons. Of course, we'll work discreetly as to not alert your opponents." Greg was a mastermind with words. He'd give him credit there. The man was securing them a place here, by bringing to attention that Eryrelite is dangers to beings with abilities. That meant the King couldn't just buy the weapon off them and toss them out.

Moonshadow x YlvaJune 6, 2024 05:31 PM

_Moonshadow_

Darkseeker

Give Award
Ethelia made her way down the steps as quietly as she could, taking off her shoes at the third step to further quiet her steps. Her father’s council room was down the main hallway, the fourth door on the right. So not much cover from passing servants.
She had done this many times, actually at almost every meeting her father had, as long as the rest of her family was involved. Even she didn't have the balls to eavesdrop on her father when he was discussing classified information.
Ethelia leaned her back up against the wall that held the door, making herself look as of she was waiting on someone. Once she was sure no one was coming, she focused her ears to the voices inside. She wasn't able to catch much of what they were saying, but she heard the most important information.
She gritted her teeth as Gregory continued with his speech. There's no way her father wouldn't accept. Hell, she was even convinced.
"You make a good proposal, but I will have to put some thought into the matter. I will think over it tonight and will have an answer for you tomorrow morning. Until then, you are welcome to stay here. There are plenty of rooms to accommodate you all." Her father’s deep voice filled the room.
Ethelia squeezed her eyes shut at her father's kind-of-agreement. She hadn't exactly expected him to say no, but she had hoped he would have.
The sound of chairs on stone spurred her into action, and she made a mad dash for the stairs, quickly slipping her shoes back on before taking them two at a time. She had barely made it to the top when the door opened and her father stepped out, the rest of her family in tow.
She got halfway back to her room before she turned on her heel, realizing that in all of the excitement, she had forgotten to check on Aegon. She once again hurried down the stairs, nearly rolling her ankle in the process, and walked quickly to the doors. Her mother would have a fit if she figured out she had went to the stables in a gown, but it wouldn't be the first time.
The doors to the stable were open to let in the breeze, and Ethelia waved to a passing stablehand.
She walked down to Aegon's enclosure and smiled as he walked up, lowering his head so she could scratch his nose. His bandages were clean and nearly free of blood, despite a small spot where the wound is. He seemed in better spirits this morning, and the remains of what may have been a goat lay scattered all over the floor.
She chuckled as he huffed into her hands, the icy breath making her palms tingle.
Moonshadow x YlvaJune 6, 2024 06:30 PM

Ylva

Darkseeker

Give Award

Gregory stood up, bowing politely. "Of course, Your Majesty. We're honored." With a few more pleasantries the King and his family made their exit. Making sure they were gone, Gregory turned towards an unimpressed Lyo. A satisfied glint in his eyes, "Well, boys lets settle in for the night." A criminal smile slid onto his face. Lyo shook his head at his antics. The doors opened again and servants spilled in. Ready to show the men to their rooms. They followed behind, the castle was like a dizzying maze. Lyo made sure to take note of everything they's passed, what turns they had made and such.

Reaching one of the lower floors, the servant began showing them which rooms they be staying on. Lyo got his own room on the end. The servant opened up the door for him, he scanned the room. The room was grand, and nicely decorated. Giving a curt nod to the servant, they closed the door behind them leaving Lyo alone. Walking over to the bed, he ran his fingers along the silky sheets. The sheets were smooth, but with his calloused fingers they snagged on the cloth slightly. He sighed, for a moment. A feeling that he didn't belong here, crept in.

Sitting down on a lounge chair, he rested his head back. Letting his eyes flutter close. He stayed like that for a few minutes, before getting up. A part of him didn't trust leaving the wagon alone. Opening up the door he glanced both ways down the empty hallway. He retraced his steps back to the entrance. Stepping outside, his eyes adjusted to the brightness. The horses were gone, so was the wagon. A servant was scurrying by, "Excuse me miss," He caught her shoulder gently. She spun her doe eyes wide, as she took in the sheer size of him. He retraced his hand, he hadn't meant to spook her. "Can you direct me to the stables?" His tone was gentle. She pointed a shaky finger in the direction he hoped were the stables. "Thank you."

Turning towards the direction she pointed, he made his way over. The closer he got, he realized there were two buildings that looked exactly the same. Taking a wild guess, he walked to the one on the left. Stepping inside the building, he realized his grave mistake. Dragons. This was a dragon stable. As if sensing danger, the dragon that was alseep in a nearby stall, suddenly stirred awake. It's head rose above the stall walls. Its head swivelled towards Lyo's direction. It was on the smaller side with bright yellow eyes. It huffed loudly, steam coming out of its nostrils. It began slapping it's tail against the walls of the stall. Lyo watched it with curiosity, although clearly the dragon did not what him there. In a matter of minutes the other stalls that held more dragons began stirring, as if sensing danger.

Moonshadow x YlvaJune 6, 2024 06:53 PM

_Moonshadow_

Darkseeker

Give Award
Ethelia turned her head abruptly as a loud huff echoed through the building and the sound of stirring dragons filled the space. Some were starting to pace and others were huffing and growling. Aegon's head shot up and his eyes narrowed, a low growl rumbling through his chest.
Ethelia's eyes scanned the aisle. The dragons never got this upset, or at least she had never been present to witness it. The rustling of wings soon joined the din, and Ethelia searched desprately for someone else to help. All of the stablehands had left for breakfast, and apparently hadn't left anyone behind to keep and eye on the dragons. It wasn't going to be long before one of them knocked down a stall. The dragon's stalls were about five times the width and height of a horse's, since dragons are huge creatures, and avoiding something that big would be nearly impossible without herself or another dragon getting hurt.
She finally took a few steps down the aisle and saw an unknown figure standing at the entrance, his gaze locked on Casimir, one of the smaller dragons.
"Hey, you need to get out of here if you don't want to get burnt to a crisp." Her voice was barely louder than the dragons. Then she realized who was standing there.
She swore under her breath as she marched toward the man. How she longed for that day of classes now.
"Get the hell out of here before you hurt one of the dragons." She hissed, her power surging beneath her skin.

Edited at June 6, 2024 06:55 PM by _Moonshadow_
Moonshadow x YlvaJune 6, 2024 07:50 PM

Ylva

Darkseeker

Give Award

In all of Lyo's years of dragon hunting, he'd only seen dragons in distress. That much was obvious since he was the cause of their pain. Initial pain at least. He never went with Gregory after they dragged the dragon back to their hidden location to do who knows what to them. From an outside perspective dragons were monsters that had a mind of their own. They caused havoc and left death in the destructive path behind them. Though here in the stables they were somehow contained, behind wood. He couldn't understand how that made sense. Why they seemed at peace here? As though they were here willingly. Interesting.

For someone who had about a dozen dragons growling and huffing in his direction, he wasn't very fearful. Hell, he was intrigued. Lyo hadn't heard the voice that called out to him, eyes still trained on the small yellow eyed dragon. Seeing someone out of the corner of his eye, broke his trance. He dragged his gaze away from the dragon and looked towards the voice. Lovely. Ethelia stood there glaring at him. He rolled his eyes at her statement. Just before he could say something, an ear piercing roar sounded out. Wood and metal snapped. He shielded his eyes from splinters of wood, as the yellow eyed dragon smashed through the gate that held it back. It charged at him, jaw snapping and dripping with saliva.

Lyo's instinct was to shove Ethelia out of the way. With the strength of it he must have pushed her a few feet back. If he managed to survive this attack he didn't want her death on his hands. When he managed to push her, that's when the dragon struck. He hissed, as he felt a searing pain across his back. The force of the hit sent him back, but he caught himself on the wall. He half expected the dragon to tear into him, or burn him to ashes but there was nothing. He turned around, the dragon stood tall above him. It was still huffing. Reaching back he touched his back and looked at the bright red blood on his hand. His jaw clenched. It looked as though the dragon was waiting for him to strike back. With that he turned towards the entrance through the door open, not a glance behind.

Lyo suddenly had a sinking feeling in his stomach. Like this was pay back for what he'd done to the dragon in the field. It struck when Ethelia got closer to him. Maybe that was what triggered it? Or maybe he's just been marked, like a bad omen. Touching his back again, he looked at the blood. He had no idea how bad it was, but he knew one thing. He had to change and patch himself up. The last thing he wanted was to ruin this pain for the group with this little incident. If he was questioned he could just lie and make up some half truth. He walked towards the castle, he had to get in without being seen with the gaping wounds on his back. He had to find his brother.

Moonshadow x YlvaJune 6, 2024 08:34 PM

_Moonshadow_

Darkseeker

Give Award
Ethelia's head whipped to Casimir's stall as the dragon shrieked and the door was turned into splinters. She didn't have time to react as she was shoved backwards. A small sound akin to a scream was all she could manage as she stepped on the hem of her dress. She heard the fabric rip as she stumbled, falling onto her back. It took her a few moments to remember how to breathe as her adrenaline spiked. She looked up just in time to see Casimir lash out with a claw, probably half the length of her forearm, catching Lyo on his back.
She rushed to her feet and put herself between the dragon and Lyo, just as he turned and left. She would have called for him to wait if Casimir's eyes didn't narrow on his once again exposed back. She put her hands up, trying to steady the creature.
She managed one look over her shoulder and nearly vomited when she saw the gaping wound. His shirt was soaked in blood, but he paid the wound almost no attention.
She quickly turned her gaze back on the dragon, his body language growing less fearful and aggressive the farther away Lyo got. Ethelia stood nearly even with the dragon's chest. Casimir was smaller than most dragons, but that made this situation infinetly easier. Things can have been way worse if a dragon the size of Aegon would have escaped. And Lyo would probably be dead.
Ethelia conjured up an icy mist and blew it gentley over the dragon's face, calming him and telling him she meant no harm. After a few minutes of this, Casimir finally settled enough for her to slip his leather halter over his horns, giving her a better hold on him. Not like it would do anything if he decided to fly off.
She spent the next ten minutes slowly walking him in circles in the gassy area outside of the stables until a stablehand came rushing over.
"What happened?" The woman's face was white.
"The dragons got spooked and Casimir destroyed his stall. Get the other hands and settle down the others. And next time, leave someone on watch." Her voice was stern as the woman shuffled off.
Well this day had been very eventful so far.
She led Casimir around a few more times before she put him in one of the empty stalls, taking the time to fill his water and get him settled.
She didn't know what time it was when she left, and she already felt exhausted. She stopped at Aegon's enclosure to make sure he was calmed down, and spotted Revyn rounding the corner. His eyes went wide a saucers when he saw the wreckage. It would have been funny if she wasn't spent.
"What happened here?" He said, hurrying to her side.
"You've been saying that a lot lately." She answered, turning to face him. "Someone was standing near the stables and spooked the dragons. Casimir destroyed his stall and escaped. Long story short." She explained, dusting off her ruined dress. She wasn't mad about it, one word and her father would have another one made.
"I see." Revyn said, turning with her as she started for the door. "Your father might be a little salty about you missing lunch."
Ethelia started, "I missed lunch? I haven't even had breakfast yet."
Moonshadow x YlvaJune 6, 2024 09:34 PM

Ylva

Darkseeker

Give Award

"Stop moving!" Alaric hissed, while slapping the back of his brothers head. "Ow! You're being too rough!" Lyo hissed back to him. The two were not doing a good job of being very quiet. The last thing they needed was to draw attention to them. Lyo was able to sneak his way back in and find his brother. He told him everything. From mistaking the dragon barn for a horse stable, to the dragon coming at him. Then they were here. Lyo was hugging a pillow to his chest, it helped keep the skin on his back taunt. And provided himself some comfort, now that the adrenaline rush was gone. He felt everything. According to Alaric, the slash in the middle was the deepest and needed stitches.

"Holy Gods, I think I see bone!" Alaric sounded as though he'd throw up. Lyo swivled his head, "Wha-" He started before his brother interrupted him with a loud laugh. "You big baby. Sadly, I think you'll live to see another day." Humor laced his tone. His fingers worked quick with the thread and needle. The amount of times Alaric has had to stitch up his brother was a grand number. How he wished he could get that number in gold. Lyo bit the leather belt his brother provided him. A loud groan of pain escaped him as he felt the needle pierce his skin, over and over agin. The claw marks stretched from his right shoulder to the opposite end of his back, almost to his left hip. There were already tons of scars that littered his back, now he'd have this one to add to it. If infection didn't kill him first.

"On the bright side, you'll have a hell of a scar. Really screams Dragon Hunter, but I just wouldn't tell people how you got it." Alaric rambled on as he worked. "You're not funny." Lyo snapped. "This is gonna hurt by the way-" He splashed his brother with more alcohol. Lyo flinched, no sound escaped him. His chest rising and falling rapidly. Once he found his voice again, "Right because the rest of this has been pretty painless." Lyo's tone laced with sarcasm. "I don't know why you didn't just leave once you saw the dragons."

Lyo was silent for a moment, before he shook his head. "I don't know." He admitted to his brother. "You know the Princess is just going to run to the King and tell him right?" Alaric said it matter of factly. "Maybe Greg can come up with something. He seems really good at that." Lyo thought back to the whole crippled leg comment. It worked then, why wouldn't it work now. As long as he hid his gapping wound, they wouldn't know about that part. Well, unless Ethelia tells the King. He didn't doubt that she saw what the dragon did to him.

"I don't have a spare shirt." Lyo suddenly said. "You can wear one of mine." With that Lyo turned to look at his brother, giving him a look that said "you can't be serious." The men were drastically different sizes. Lyo would probably tear Alaric shirt if he attempted to put it on. "I'll run into town and get you something. Now stop moving and let me finish this. We already missed lunch. We can't miss another meal or it will look bad." Lyo sighed, as he sat there and took it.

Edited at June 6, 2024 09:37 PM by Ylva
Moonshadow x YlvaJune 6, 2024 09:59 PM

_Moonshadow_

Darkseeker

Give Award
Ethelia managed to sneak up some leftover food to her room and ate it quickly. Luckily because of the visitors, her classes were pushed back until the afternoon. Revyn had to get back to his post, so she ate in silence, Koa begging for food at her side. She obviously got some.
She couldn't help but notice a twinge of pain in her right shoulder where she had fallen. She no doubt had another bruise to match the ones along her ribs. She knew it was nothing compared to what Lyo had recieved. He would defeintly need stiches of some sort, and it would take more than a few days for it to heal completely. She should go make sure he was okay, since he was a guest, but she couldn't bring herself to do it. If he would have had any common sense he would have left as soon as the dragons started getting antsy instead of staring at Casimir. The first thing she learned about the creatures was to never look and angry dragon in the eyes. Unless you had a death wish, then it was a wonderful idea.
Lyo was content to watch Aegon die after he shot him out of the sky, so there was no reason to check on him after his act of stupidity. She did need to find something to do or she was afraid her brain would start leaking out of her ears.
She had changed out of her tattered dress as soon as she had returned to her room, and had opted for a light shirt and some trousers. She finished eating and decided to take Koa on a little walk. It had been a while since she had had time to do so, and she figured now would be the perfect time. She had a few hours to kill anyway.
Ethelia dug through her closest and found Koa's leather collar, wrapping it around her neck and adjusting it accordingly. She then hooked a long leather strap to the metal ring on the collar and led her out the door.
After a ten minute walk they reached their favorite meadow, still on the castle grounds, and Ethelia unhooked Koa's leash. It didn't take long for her to find a stick in the thick grass. She found one that was thick enough that Koa wouldn't snap it and hurled it across the meadow. Koa bounded after it, tripping over her paws in the process. She came back to Ethelia with dirt smudged on her nose.
Ethelia just laughed.
Moonshadow x YlvaJune 6, 2024 10:47 PM

Ylva

Darkseeker

Give Award

Alaric managed to finish patching up his foster brother. Nasty work that was. He applied some paste to help with the bleeding, before practically wrapping Lyo's entire torso. Alaric washed his brothers blood off his hands. Looking down at his shirt, he cringed he had blood on it. "You know-" He paused has he unbuttoned his shirt. "You had it coming." His brother snorted at his own comment. Lyo chucked a pillow at him, hitting him square in his chest. He doubled over, grabbing onto the bed. He should probably limit his movement.

Alaric's laugh rang out, "Wait here." Lyo waved him off, as the door closed behind him. Lyo sighed, his mind going back to the event in the stable. He wouldn't make that mistake again. In all honesty, Lyo knew nothing of dragons and their behaviors. Being so close to so many of them at once was intriguing, which in the end got him hurt. Laying on his stomach, he rested his head on his folded arms. Closing his eyes he began to doze off.

Suddenly, the door to the bedroom he was staying in, flew open. Alaric looking frantic, threw clothes at him. Lyo sleepily opened his eyes. "Come on were going to be late for dinner!" Lyo sat up, how long had he been asleep? He just waved he brother out of his room. Getting up, he changed out of his bloodied trousers. He hissed, it felt as though any movement he made caused a stabbing pain to shot out throughout his spine. Quickly changing into the black clothing his brother brought him, he readjusted the fabric. Alaric couldn't find a bigger size? The clothes were skin tight. He tried pulling at the fabric trying to make it looser, but stopped when he heard the stitching break.

This would just have to do. They had one more night here, then they were free to leave. Lyo took his leave, finding Alaric and a few of the other men in the hall they made their way downstairs. With some redirection of a servant, they found the grand dinning room. It looked like the King and his family still hadn't arrived yet. Gregory was there though. Standing to the wall, they waited for the family to arrive. They couldn't sit until they greeted the family and were invited to take a seat.

Moonshadow x YlvaJune 6, 2024 11:18 PM

_Moonshadow_

Darkseeker

Give Award
Ethelia played around with Koa for another hour before they hurried home. The dog had managed to run through about every single mud puddle in the whole meadow, and most of her white fur was now stained brown. It took another forty five minutes to get her clean up before she begrudgingly left for her classes.
They were the same as always. Troops were sent to the eastern border, the governor of whatever that town was requested this and that and blah blah blah. She forgot almost everything as soon as her foot stepped over the threshold.
She spent the last few minutes before dinner reading on her bed before she hurriedly changed into a red gown this time and made her way down the stairs. Her ribs and shoulder smarted, but she ignored the pain as she reached the bottom, the rest of her family just in front of her.
"What have you been off doing today? I've hardly seen you except for this morning." Her older sister, Vanya, said to her, slowing her pace to walk at her side. Vanya shared Ethelia's and her mother's auburn hair, while her father and older brother, Ahren, nothing had brown hair.
"Just rotted around here all day." She said, her voice bored. She made sure to be quite enough so her parents wouldn't hear.
"Do those guys seem shady to you at all? It might just be me, but they give me the creeps." Vanya's brow creased.
Ethelia shrugged, "Their dragon hunters, of course their shady. That's the reason they aren't hanging from the gallows." She didn't have time to continue the conversation as they walked into the dining room, the men already seated and waiting. Her father sat at the head of the table, with her mother on his left, and Vanya on his right. Ahren sat next to her mother and her next to Vanya. The other six men filled the rest of the spots.
An awkward silence filled the air as the servants brought out their meal. Roasted lamb with an assortment of vegetables and other side dishes. Too bad Ethelia didn't feel hungry. She pushed her food around on her plate as her father tried to make conversation, a first for him.
"So," he said, his attention directed on Gregory, "please, do tell us about yourselves. I'm afraid I never learned any of your names."

Edited at June 6, 2024 11:19 PM by _Moonshadow_

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8 .. 9

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us