Wolf Play : Meeko x -Sweet-Poison-
Chatbox
 Zeraphia
05:29:43 Vah was attacked
Katy

XDD take your time, I'm not too much of a hurry.

Been going pretty okay, I think. I might've gotten glutened from my sister on accident.
 Hallow's Eve
05:29:23 Hallow, Eve
How are you Zera?
 Nez.ity
05:29:10 
Just bought some Zaxbys >:]

Munch time
 distant-lands
05:29:07 katy | beetle
Pyro,
feast your eyes on this
-Click-

Vah,
hello! i'm doing alright, just working on some custom adopts before i start lining this piece for the OC design game >:)

how's it going for you today? :)
 Zeraphia
05:29:04 Vah was attacked
Nez

Ah man! I think the bed frame is the worst part of that whole thing. They're so stupid expensive for no reason at all.

Hopefully the ceiling leak isn't too big of a problem?
 Nez.ity
05:28:17 
Vah

It did. Although we have a leak in the ceiling and our bed frame broke. So I'm chilling with the mattress on the ground lmao!
 Zeraphia
05:28:15 Vah was attacked
Heya!
 Hallow's Eve
05:28:01 Hallow, Eve
Hey Zera!
 Zeraphia
05:27:40 Vah was attacked
Katy!

How goes it?
 Zeraphia
05:27:29 Vah was attacked
Nez

Awh that's fantastic! I hope the move went well?
 Hallow's Eve
05:27:26 Hallow, Eve
Pryo

I'm doing pretty good! I finally customized my wolf so I am happy about that
 Pyr0M4ni@
05:26:41 Silver/Pyro/Luna
DISTANT

Any new snacks or art I can snag?
 Nez.ity
05:26:37 
Pyr0

I was not directly speaking about talking about non English words, I was speaking to a user who was speaking latin/Spanish :D

If you didn't do anything against the rules you shouldn't worry.

Vah

Moved in with my boyfriend, living peacefully now. I'm now back online for good >:>
 Pyr0M4ni@
05:26:22 Silver/Pyro/Luna
Eve
Alright, you?
 distant-lands
05:25:42 katy | beetle
hey chat
 Hallow's Eve
05:25:33 Hallow, Eve
Hey Pyro, how are you?
 Pyr0M4ni@
05:24:43 Silver/Pyro/Luna
Hey
Eve
 Hallow's Eve
05:24:30 Hallow, Eve
hey Chat
 Zeraphia
05:23:04 Vah was attacked
Nez! Oh my stars it has been forever! How are you??
 Pyr0M4ni@
05:22:31 Silver/Pyro/Luna
Nez
We didn't do anything wrong 😑
Yet...

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Green Python : +1
Black Bear : -4
Coyote : +3
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Hurricane  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    33    34    35    36    37   ..   40 

Meeko x -Sweet-Poison-May 16, 2024 12:10 AM

-Sweet-Poison-

Neutral

Give Award
Matt got home and quickly dressed into the sweatpants he managed to snag from Sky the night it stormed on them, his stomach was killing him, and he had a horrible headache. After he brushed his teeth he walked into the kitchen to grab Tylenol, in hopes it would ease his headache. He took two with a glass of water and went to lay down in his bed. He was upset he had to leave early, but he didn't want to get Sky sick. Mattrolled over and grabbed his phone, typing out a message to Sky. 'Sorry I had to go, my stomach is killing me and I've got a horrible headache." He pressed send and started typing again. " I took some meds and I'm going to try to sleep it off. Goodnight" he sent a little heart afterwards and rolled over to doze off to sleep. His last thought was " I hope I'm better by tomorrow"
Meeko x -Sweet-Poison-May 16, 2024 12:24 AM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
Skylar looked at his phone when it buzzed, and not to his surprise it was Matt. "It's alright dear, I hope you feel better tomorrow as well. Goodnight <33" Sky typed and sent with a slight frown on his face. Sky then stared at the texted for a moment, rereading them before turning his phone off and setting it down on his bed. He then turned on his tv, turning on a random movie before settling down in his bed.
Meeko x -Sweet-Poison-May 16, 2024 12:39 AM

-Sweet-Poison-

Neutral

Give Award
Over the course of the night Matt woke up about 15 times, at was about 6:45 in the morning when he decided he wasn't getting anymore sleep. He still felt awfull, even worse than the day before, now his throat was itchy and sore on top of the head and stomach ache. He rolled out of bed and all but crawled to his bathroom, he shuffled through a drawer to find a thermometer, taking his temp, he walked into the kitchen, and grabbed himself a glass of water before looking at the temp. "Damn 102.3" he downed the water and made his way back to bed. He searched his bed for where he left his phone last night before falling asleep. When he finally found it he texted Sky, "morning :^" he pressed send "I've got a wicked temp, 102.3. And somehow got worse. <3" he clicked send again before laying down and setting his phone on his chest.
Meeko x -Sweet-Poison-May 16, 2024 12:54 AM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
Skylar ended up passing out while watching the movie and woke up to his phone buzzing twice. He was confused about how he woke up to his phone buzzing since he was more on the heavy sleeper side. He squinted his eyes at the brightness but they widened in concern when he read the messages Matt sent. "Somehow I woke up to that text, but morning, try and get some more sleep love." Skylar typed half asleep, subconsciously calling Matt love. He turned his phone off and shut his eyes again, falling back asleep.
Meeko x -Sweet-Poison-May 16, 2024 01:01 AM

-Sweet-Poison-

Neutral

Give Award
Matt felt his Phone buzz and quickly picked it up. He smiled at being called 'love'. "I'll try, I didn't expect you to answer this early either." He clocked send and rolled back over. Thinking that Sky must've been half asleep while texting him, it was rather early. Still, he blushed as he drifted back off to sleep.
When he woke next it was around noon, and his headache was worse than ever, he just laid there for a while, trying to get the motivation to get up and find the meds.
Meeko x -Sweet-Poison-May 16, 2024 08:55 AM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
Skylar was asleep for a good nother 7 hours, making it now almost 2 pm. Skylar opened his eyes slowly and checked his phone. He immediately checked his messaged from Matt, his last response was when they first talked in the morning. "Hey Matt, you feeling any better?" Sky typed and sent. He then did his daily morning routine, scrolling on tiktok.
Meeko x -Sweet-Poison-May 16, 2024 06:36 PM

-Sweet-Poison-

Neutral

Give Award
Matt was still laying in bed from when he woke up, not quite asleep, but not awake fully either. He felt his phone buzz, he built up the strength to pick it up and look at the message "no, I'm worse." His headache was unbearable. He turned into his side, preparing to sit up, his phone still in hand. As he willed himself to start sitting up every muscle in his body ached, eventually he was upright, but not for long. Matt's vision started to decrease and he felt himself loosing muscle control. He fell directly back into the bed, passed out.
Meeko x -Sweet-Poison-May 17, 2024 12:02 AM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
Once Matt's message popped up on Skylar's screen he immediately responded. "Aw, do you need anything?" Sky sent, staying on the messages to wait for a response. Soon 5 minutes went by, then 10. "Are you okay, Where did you go?" Sky typed quickly and sent. Skylar grew more worried and decided to make a quick stop at Walmart to grab a few things before heading over to Matt's. He grabbed some snacks, some being healthy and some not, and some medicine... lots of medicine. He skated to Matt's faster then ever, walking into the apartment he went to Matt's door. He knocked loudly and waited for an answer.
Meeko x -Sweet-Poison-May 17, 2024 12:19 AM

-Sweet-Poison-

Neutral

Give Award
When Matt opened his eyes again he was groggy and confused. And there was a knocking at the door. He wasn't sure he could get up without passing out again, so he said "spare key in the porch light, come in" with all the volume he could muster. he didn't even care if it wasn't company, he remembered his phone, and talking to sky. As quickly as he could, he moved his arm to find his phone among the blankets. Two new texts, both from Sky. He replied, "shit. Uhh.." he pressed send while he tried to make out how to explain what happened. "I'm pretty sure I just passed out, but then again, I don't exactly remember" he pressed send and let his hand bring his phone to his chest as he laid there.
Meeko x -Sweet-Poison-May 17, 2024 12:21 AM

-Sweet-Poison-

Neutral

Give Award
When Matt opened his eyes again he was groggy and confused. And there was a knocking at the door. He wasn't sure he could get up without passing out again, so he said "spare key in the porch light, come in" with all the volume he could muster. he didn't even care if it wasn't company, he remembered his phone, and talking to sky. As quickly as he could, he moved his arm to find his phone among the blankets. Two new texts, both from Sky. He replied, "shit. Uhh.." he pressed send while he tried to make out how to explain what happened. "I'm pretty sure I just passed out, but then again, I don't exactly remember" he pressed send and let his hand bring his phone to his chest as he laid there.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    33    34    35    36    37   ..   40 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us