Austan vindar
07:03:59 *Gibberish*
Hi destiny
 Destinations End
07:03:50 Toliska, Desti, Coy
Hey
 Salom_
07:02:57 Sal, Salmon
Is prey supposed to be scarce in higher level forest, or am I just having bad luck?
 TheSigmaMales
07:02:48 Leon, Sigma
Enigma

Aww, I'm so sorry you had a father like that :(

hope you find a suitable last name :,)
 Austan vindar
07:01:24 *Gibberish*
Tobias, how are you?
 Empress Midnight
07:01:03 
Ok thanks
 VirgoFoxx
07:01:00 V.F / Henry Army!
Cuddle bug
I'm okay, you?
 Enigma
07:00:38 
@ET
Yeah I think it's gonna be worth it in the end. How much did it cost you?
 Honey
07:00:36 she/her
will
perfect thank you so much!
 DevilsPlayground
07:00:01 Devil (Any pronouns)
Austan

Thats good :>
 Wilverbeast
06:59:56 Will
@Honey

Not bought or sold,
But there's a free TH code forum!
 Crooked Magic
06:59:53 Crook, She/her
Empress Midnight
Creating an alliance is a premium feature. You can join an alliance though, by going to gathering then clicking on alliances.
 DevilsPlayground
06:59:48 Devil (Any pronouns)
Foxy

How are ya?
 VirgoFoxx
06:59:43 V.F / Henry Army!
I'm back from the dead
 Austan vindar
06:59:41 *Gibberish*
Tobias, good.
 Wilverbeast
06:59:33 Will
Apples aren't 1000 mush anymore .. are they?
 VirgoFoxx
06:59:29 V.F / Henry Army!
hii
 Honey
06:59:02 she/her
hey yall - are TH codes allowed to be bought and sold on WP? if this needs to go in sales or be sent directly to a mod just let me know!
 DevilsPlayground
06:58:42 Devil (Any pronouns)
Foxy!
 Empress Midnight
06:58:30 
Hey there

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Bengal Tiger : -4
Grizzly Bear : +2
Baboon : -5
    Spring Month: 2   Night  Weather:  Light Rain  Moon: 
 Explore In: Now

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    32    33    34    35    36   ..   39 

Outlander x MeekoMay 22, 2024 10:33 PM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
It wasn't too long before someone answered. "Hey it's been a while, do you need something." Ant texted back. Sky's eyes lit up but his heart ached because he knew he shouldn't be doing this. he began to text back, "Yeah, could I just get a variety of the good stuff you know I like, I got the cash for it.". He pressed send and continued to stare at the messages.
Once he got everything settled over text he got up and out of bed. he threw on some shoes and left his house to meet up with Ant. He went to a nearby alley, Ant was already there. Sky got the cash ready and they did an easy swap. "Thank's man." Sky said as he walked away.
Outlander x MeekoMay 22, 2024 11:43 PM

Outlander

Lightbringer

Give Award
Alex nearly winced upon seeing that he'd had two missed calls from his mom and one from Beverley. "Damn it." He mumbled to himself. Shoving his phone back into his pocket he picked up his pace. He could already hear the stern talking too he'd receive from his mother and could already guess the punishment she'd give him if that is Bev failed to give a believable excuse for why he wasn't home. Considering his mother had called twice, and Bev had tried to reach him, whatever she'd told his mother, she'd failed to buy.
`
Nearly half an hour after departing from Skylar's place Alex was moved up the steps to his front door. He paused just outside and drew in a breath before moving to step inside. He could hear his mother in the kitchen, likely cleaning up whatever was left from breakfast. The TV was playing and based on the music he could tell it was his sister's favorite show, no doubt she was seated on the couch watching it. As for where his father was, he wouldn't be surprised to find him getting ready to head out to his weekend golfing trips with some of his coworkers. "Alex, is that you?" His mother's voice seemed stern and told Alex all he needed to know. "Yeah." He said, doing his best to act as though nothing were wrong. Slipping his shoes off he moved toward the stairs, hoping that she wouldn't demand he speak with her.
Outlander x MeekoMay 23, 2024 12:02 AM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
~Time Skip to monday aka when they at school~
Sky woke up pretty late, only giving him a few minutes to get ready so he didn't look his best this morning. He walked his ass to school, a little nervous to see Alex. They hadn't spoken since the day after the party, was that a good thing or not? He was wearing some grey sweats and a black tank top, he should have worn some shorts because it was quite hot out. He pulled out his earbuds quickly before walking into the school, he didn't want to deal with anything today. He went to art class and sat down in his usual spot, even though he had barely anytime to get ready he was still there before most people. By most people, Alex, he was there before Alex.
Outlander x MeekoMay 23, 2024 12:23 AM

Outlander

Lightbringer

Give Award
As usual, Alex woke to the blaring of his alarm. With a groan, he rolled onto his side and reached to grab his phone from the bedside table. Through bleary eyes, he pressed the button to stop the alarm. Despite still being tired, Alex forced himself to get up and out of bed. He moved to run a hand through his hair, brushing it back and away from his face as he did so. Stifling a yawn he made his way towards the bathroom to take a shower, and upon doing so he returned to his room to get dressed. His outfit for the day wasn't anything special. He'd chosen a blue plaid button-up shirt and Khaki's pants. He slipped on his Apple watch once he'd finished dressing and then moved to leave the room. He could smell breakfast cooking but wasn't exactly excited about the prospect of eating with both his parents when it was clear they were still upset about Friday night.
`
Instead of joining his family for breakfast as he otherwise might have, Alex slipped past the kitchen and dining room and slipped on his shoes. Grabbing his bag he slung it over his shoulder before slipping out of the house. Breathing a sigh of relief he began making his way towards the school. He was a little later than usual and so wasn't surprised to find that his friends weren't waiting by the school's entrance for him when he reached it. Pulling the front door of the school open he moved inside and, bypassing his locker, made his way to the art room. He felt a twinge of unease and anxiety at the idea of seeing Skylar after they hadn't spoken since Saturday and he wasn't exactly sure he wanted to bring any attention to himself and Skylar by interacting with him differently than he normally would.
Outlander x MeekoMay 23, 2024 12:30 AM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
Skylar watched the door, waiting for Alex but he didn't show. It was only a couple minutes after the bell so maybe he would turn up soon, Sky thought to himself. He pulled out his phone and went to Alex's contact, debating on whether to text him or not. Before he could even get to typing Alex walked through the art room door. A wave of nervousness lingered through Skylar as he subtly watched Alex come sit down.
(oh my lord... so sorry its so short ah I'm getting tired)
Outlander x MeekoMay 23, 2024 12:42 AM

Outlander

Lightbringer

Give Award
Alex's gaze was quick to find Skylar the moment he stepped through the door. Swallowing thickly he managed to offer him a small smile before he moved to claim one of the open seats near him. Not wanting to appear rude, or too distant he leaned back in his seat and slipped his bag from his shoulder before turning towards him. "How was your weekend?" He asked, doing his best to ignore the way his chest tightened with nervousness. Perhaps he should have talked more with Skylar about how things would be between them when they weren't alone. He'd been open and honest about the fact that no one knew about his sexuality, that he liked other guys and had no interest in women, but that had been as far as the conversation had gone.
(It's all good. lol)
Outlander x MeekoMay 23, 2024 12:48 AM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
Skylar gave him a small smile when he sat down and he turned slightly to face him better. "I decided to stay home, so it was pretty boring." Sky replied. Although it was mostly true, he went out to buy things he shouldn't have. Sky gave an awkward chuckle. "How was the rest of yours?" Sky offered the question back to Alex. The nervousness lightened but still lingered throughput his body, making him not be able to hold eye contact for a while.
Outlander x MeekoMay 23, 2024 01:00 AM

Outlander

Lightbringer

Give Award
Alex kept his blue hues on Skylar as he listened to his answer. An uneventful weekend sounded nice. He chuckled and gave a nod. "Boring huh?" He hummed softly. Hearing the question returned to him he paused and gave a shake of his head. "My parents found out about some of the drinks at the party, and were pissed when I got home." He said with a chuckle. "So aside from hearing them lecture me consistently throughout the day, my weekend was pretty boring too." He answered. For a brief moment, he turned his gaze from Skylar to grab his sketchbook and pencils from his bag and set them on the desk. "Are you working today?" He asked as he returned his gaze and attention to the male.
Outlander x MeekoMay 25, 2024 01:43 AM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
Sky listened to Alex, but kept eye contact very brief and constantly looked elsewhere. "Hm, that's a good question," Sky replied as he began to think. Sky was acting only the slightest bit off, but nothing Alex would notice. He looked back at Alex before giving him an answer, "I don't know, I don't really feel like it." He shrugged his shoulders while slightly frowning. "Who knows though, I might feel better later," Skylar said. He looked back at his phone and went on it as he usually did.
Outlander x MeekoMay 25, 2024 02:10 AM

Outlander

Lightbringer

Give Award
Perhaps if Alex knew Skylar better he would have sensed that something seemed off about him. Considering they'd really only known one another a few weeks now, whatever slight changes there were to Sky's behavior Alex didn't notice. He leaned back in his seat and listened as Sky answered him before giving a nod. "Okay." He said, not sure what else to say. For a few moments, he let his gaze linger on Skylar before he turned his gaze to his sketchbook. Opening it he grabbed his pencil and began to sketch. It wasn't long before the outline of a horse was noticeable.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    32    33    34    35    36   ..   39 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us