Wolf Play : Meeko x -Sweet-Poison-
Chatbox
 Werewolf
08:02:18 Lycan, My can
Zeraphia

It feels like that. I shipped Bruce Banner with a president. It's so weird.
 Zeraphia
08:01:38 Vah was attacked
Rosc

She's giving Hecate vibes.

Lycan

XDD it's natural--
 That Grape Guy
08:00:51 Dionysus,Dio,Rosc
-WP Click-

what Greek goddess should I name her after?
 Werewolf
08:00:17 Lycan, My can
Zeraphia

Alright. Though I seriously need to stop shipping the characters.
 Zeraphia
07:59:44 Vah was attacked
Lycan

Hmm, not quite ringing a bell for me. Ah well.
 Werewolf
07:59:16 Lycan, My can
Zeraphia

It's one that Mark Ruffalo did. I just remembered the Thriller dance.
 Zeraphia
07:58:26 Vah was attacked
Lycan

Ooh I don't think I recognize that last one
 Werewolf
07:58:01 Lycan, My can
Zeraphia

Mostly like avengers but I have started thinking of 13 going on 30 kind of role play.
 Zeraphia
07:57:09 Vah was attacked
Lycan

Oh dang! What kind of fandoms?
 Werewolf
07:56:57 Lycan, My can
Zeraphia

I feel that. I get the most randomness of role plays.

I even started thinking of fandom role plays.
 Zeraphia
07:55:57 Vah was attacked
Lycan

All the time.

Absolutely all the time XD it's kind of bad because my poor blog post can only handle so many words/characters
 Werewolf
07:55:04 Lycan, My can
Anyone else just randomly thinking about role play plots?
 Serpents
07:54:45 Waterfall,Zane,Pixal
hi auroa sorry I was getting food
 Pink Tears
07:51:43 Tears, Pink, Pinkie
dead chat.
 Gallifrey Falls
07:41:25 Allons-y / Myth
Hello
 Crescent Nightwalker
07:41:19 Aurora / Crezzie / L
...I froze chat again!..🤔
 Crescent Nightwalker
07:37:00 Aurora / Crezzie / L
Hi Serpents!
 Crescent Nightwalker
07:36:39 Aurora / Crezzie / L
Who else is here to take a small escape from the crazy sudden turbulence in politics?
One thing I haven't said in chat all day that I'm asking now is, how's everyone else here doing?
 Serpents
07:35:41 Waterfall,Zane,Pixal
anoyne up for an rp pm me
 Zeraphia
07:29:33 Vah was attacked
Stygian

I honestly might--

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Cougar : +2
Boar : 0
Red Fox : -5
    Fall   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    31    32    33    34    35   ..   40 

Meeko x -Sweet-Poison-May 15, 2024 12:20 AM

-Sweet-Poison-

Neutral

Give Award
"Emm-" Matt shifted to face Sky, his face still red and warm, Elio jumping off of him and running off "ay! Stop that, you'll make them chapped" he fussed as he sat up and looked at Sky's lip. "See, it's gonna start bleeding now!" He looked closer until he was rather close to sky. "Put some chapstick on it before it gets worse" he didn't sound mean about it, more concerned. He backed up slightly "huh, I guess I don't have anything to wear..." he looked down at the clothes sky had lent him. "Yeah I can't go in these..." he laughed nervously as he settled in, sitting rather close to Sky.
Meeko x -Sweet-Poison-May 15, 2024 12:25 AM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
Skylar licked his lips and nodded his head as Matt spoke. "Yeah, you can go through my clothes and pick something you like, although everything will probably be a bit baggy on you." Sky said as he looked down at Matt's lips since they were sitting a little close to each other. He looked back up at Matt's eyes and smiled. The closeness was killing him, but he played it cool, well as cool as it gets. He then clenched his jaw slightly, getting up. He grabbed some lip balm and listened to what Matt had said and put some on.
Meeko x -Sweet-Poison-May 15, 2024 12:37 AM

-Sweet-Poison-

Neutral

Give Award
Matt returned the smile, and held eye contact for a moment. He then watched as Sky got up and got some chapstick. "Uh" he paused for a moment and got up to look in his drawer. "I'm not sure, I don't know how to style your clothes." He lifted up some pants to look at the next pair under them. "Why don't you pick?" He asked as he returned the clothes to where they were and stood next to sky. "Now hopefully your lips won't chap, or bleed" he put a hand on his shoulder and smiled.
Meeko x -Sweet-Poison-May 15, 2024 12:43 AM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
"Hm Okay, do you want jeans or sweats, or shorts even?" Sky asked, as he looked at Matt, smiling. He glanced at the hand that was place on his shoulder, but didn't pay too much attention to it, He thought Matt's face was better. Skylar looked down at the open drawer and then back at Matt, they were standing almost face to face. Skylar admired Matt while he awaited an answer from him.
(Sorry its a bit short)
Meeko x -Sweet-Poison-May 15, 2024 12:48 AM

-Sweet-Poison-

Neutral

Give Award
(All good)
"pants preferably," he moved his hand back down to his side, he and Sky were pretty close. Matt stepped back half a step, and looked at Sky, he made eye contact and felt his face warm. "I don't much like my legs being out, and, who knows, it might throw a surprise storm again today" he laughed
Meeko x -Sweet-Poison-May 15, 2024 12:55 AM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
Skylar quickly glanced at Matt before picking out some plain sweats and handing them to him. "Im not good at styling people, but here. Shirt or hoodie?" Sky then asked, unsure of what to pick out for him.
(oh lord... this ones short)
Meeko x -Sweet-Poison-May 15, 2024 01:00 AM

-Sweet-Poison-

Neutral

Give Award
(I'm struggling so bad right now, how do I make this longer?)
Matt looked around before he took the sweats " oh its no problem really," he set them down on the bed and sat himself next to them. "Just a shirt is fine," he laid back on sky's bed "how did you sleep?" He stared at Sky's ceiling, tracing the LED light strips with his eyes.
Meeko x -Sweet-Poison-May 15, 2024 01:05 AM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
(I have no clue i need help as well... its okay we got this)
Skylar nodded his head and grabbed a t-shirt for him, it was a dark purple band one. "Here." Sky said as he threw the shirt onto Matt, "I slept good, how about you?" Sky added. Truth was, Sky liked sleeping with other people, that he liked of course, like Chris. It gave him a sense of comfort and he wasn't alone and he liked that. Skylar then joined Matt on the bed, sitting fairly close. All he wanted to do was be close to Matt today apparently.
Meeko x -Sweet-Poison-May 15, 2024 01:09 AM

-Sweet-Poison-

Neutral

Give Award
Matt caught the shirt sky had tossed at him. "Your bed is much more comfortable than by bed I have to say" he set the shirt atop the pants and staying leaned back on the bed. He watched as Sky came and laid next to him. They were laying rather close, he turned his head to that he could look at Sky. "I dont go over to people houses often, let alone spend the night. So to be abke to have a good nights sleep here was nice" he smiled and returned to staring at the ceiling
Meeko x -Sweet-Poison-May 15, 2024 01:15 AM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
"Im glad." Sky said as he returned a smile and continued to stare at Matt when he looked away. "Okay come on, go get changed. Imma go make some food." Sky said as he got up, he patted Matt's leg gently as he stood up. Sky then walked out of his room and to the kitchen. "Do you want anything." Sky called out from then kitchen. He went through the cupboards and grabbed a pack of poptarts again since he was too lazy to actually make food. He popped them into the toaster and then waited on Matt.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    31    32    33    34    35   ..   40 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us