Zeraphia
08:13:43 Vah stalks forums
Tech

Ahh. That would be why XD

What's he like?
 Nevermore.
08:13:41 Never/Nev
Vah

See, I have never once been sunburned in my life and the heat had absolutely no effect on me :") I wanted to do it before it got cold and my fingers got stiff, but I simply have not had the time
 Destinations End
08:13:34 Toliska, Desti, Coy
Hey
 Tech
08:13:05 
Zera
I made him this summer xD
 Zeraphia
08:12:46 Vah stalks forums
Welcome back Nux!
 Zeraphia
08:12:37 Vah stalks forums
Tech

Oh i don't think I know Micheal.
 ~♥Nux♥~
08:12:16 Chat's snack
I live.
 Tech
08:12:03 
Zera
I'm trying out hats on my new character Micheal
 Zeraphia
08:11:38 Vah stalks forums
Tech

That's not too bad. Any new characters?
 Zeraphia
08:11:24 Vah stalks forums
Never

Oh man. Maybe but I don't want to get burned or anything.

It's slowly cooling down here. So I might have time.
 Tech
08:11:04 
Zera
Not really I cleaned a lot but nothing much
 Zeraphia
08:10:28 Vah stalks forums
Tech

Good to hear. Anything fun happen over the summer?
 Nevermore.
08:10:11 Never/Nev
Vah

But the water would have been cool if you'd done it while it was warm :")

I complain about the shit brown wall colors daily and every time I say that I claim that I'll paint on the weekends... Clearly I am still complaining about it
 Tech
08:10:09 
Zera

Pretty good
 Zeraphia
08:09:21 Vah stalks forums
Tech

Not bad. How are you?
 Tech
08:09:06 
Hey Zera
How are you?
 Zeraphia
08:08:41 Vah stalks forums
Heya!
 Tech
08:08:27 
Hey Chat

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Bengal Tiger : +1
Death Adder : -5
Bobcat : +1
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Blizzard

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    31    32    33    34    35   ..   41 

Outlander x MeekoMay 19, 2024 11:31 PM

Outlander

Lightbringer

Give Award
Alex didn't move from his position on the bed though he tossed Skylar a quick glance when he felt his legs touch his back. He smiled faintly upon seeing him beginning to drift into a deeper sleep. Turning his gaze back to the TV, Alex once again focused his attention on the movie as it played. It was only once the credits began to roll that he carefully moved to stand up. Stretching he let out a sigh before glancing over at Skylar and moving toward the bathroom, all the while doing his best not to wake or disturb him.
(I hope you don't mind I skipped to the end of the movie.)
Outlander x MeekoMay 19, 2024 11:39 PM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
As Sky was asleep, the movie finished. Skylar slowly started to wake up from his slumber and he realized Alex wasn't sitting on his bed anymore. With some slight panic he sat up, but then laid back down when he realized he probably just went home. He closed his eyes again, putting an arm behind his head as he laid on his back.
Outlander x MeekoMay 19, 2024 11:43 PM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
double post whoopsies

Edited at May 19, 2024 11:43 PM by Meeko
Outlander x MeekoMay 19, 2024 11:47 PM

Outlander

Lightbringer

Give Award
Alex wasn't entirely sure what to do as he finished washing his hands and moved to leave the bathroom. With Skylar sleeping there wasn't exactly much to do and the idea of staying at his place while he slept but just leaving didn't exactly sit right either. Looking at himself in the mirror for a few moments he lifted a hand to run his fingers through his hair and turned to leave the bathroom. If Skylar was still asleep, he'd see if he couldn't find something to write a note on before heading home, that way it wasn't like he'd just disappeared on him.
Outlander x MeekoMay 22, 2024 09:56 PM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
Skylar then began to toss and turn before just deciding to get up. He groggily got up and made his way to his bathroom, rubbing his eyes. He was then jumpscared when he ran into something, not something... someone. "Alex?" Sky said confused as he fluttered his eyes open. "I thought you left." He then said as he looked up at the male in front of him. "Sorry I fell asleep on ya." Sky then said after a moment. Sky felt just a tad bit bad about falling asleep on him, but Sky is not a morning person.
Outlander x MeekoMay 22, 2024 09:59 PM

Outlander

Lightbringer

Give Award
Upon exiting the bathroom Alex jumped when he collided with someone. The moment he realized it was Skylar though he found himself relaxing. "It's alright." He smiled softly after hearing Sky's apology. He could understand drifting back off to sleep, and if he were being honest he probably would have done the same if the events of the morning hadn't chased off any lingering sleepiness. "I uh.. was just about to head out, actually." He added after a moment's pause, not sure how else to tell Skylar that he'd been about to leave.
Outlander x MeekoMay 22, 2024 10:06 PM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
"Oh, that's alright." Sky said, forcing a smile though he wasn't upset at all. He was only the tiniest bit sad because he would miss Alex, though he was scared. He was scared of relapsing because he would have nobody around, maybe he could hang out with Chris. "I'll just go back to sleep or hangout with Chris." Sky then said, swallowing thickly as he swiftly passed Alex.
Outlander x MeekoMay 22, 2024 10:10 PM

Outlander

Lightbringer

Give Award
Alex gave a slight nod when he heard Sky's response, he listened quietly as he shared that he'd either go back to sleep or hang out with Chris. "Okay." He said, half tempted to suggest they hang out at his place. Before he could voice such an offer he watched as Skylar swiftly moved past him. Probably best that he didn't offer. Letting out a sigh he stood still for a moment before taking a step back. "I'll see you Monday?" He asked, getting ready to turn and make his way toward the front door.
Outlander x MeekoMay 22, 2024 10:20 PM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
"Yup, See ya." Skylar dryly answered turning around. he stood near the doorway and waited for Alex to leave. He closed the door once Alex started walking away. He then used the washroom before going back to his bed. He pulled out his phone and went through his blocked contacts. He scrolled until he found a contact with the name "Ant". He hesitantly unblocked the number before sitting in their messages for a bit before he actually started typing. "hey man, its Skylar." Sky typed. He stared at the written message for a while before sending it. He then scrolled through his socials waiting for an answer.
Outlander x MeekoMay 22, 2024 10:23 PM

Outlander

Lightbringer

Give Award
Unaware of the struggle Skylar faced or the choices he was about to make, Alex gave another nod when he heard him. He was still for a moment before turning and making his way toward the front door. He let out a soft sigh as he slowed in front of it long enough to slip on his shoes. Pulling the door open he stepped outside and, shutting the door behind himself, started down the pathway to the sidewalk. As he began making his way home he grabbed his phone from his pocket and went to turn it on to see if he'd received any calls or texts from his parents or friends.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    31    32    33    34    35   ..   41 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us