Salem
09:37:25 Rumi
-WP Click-
 Existence
09:35:47 Exist / Kuskyn
It is 9 pm for most players xD

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Black Bear : +3
Polar Bear : -5
Rattlesnake : +4
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    30    31    32    33    34   ..   40 

Meeko x -Sweet-Poison-May 14, 2024 01:47 AM

-Sweet-Poison-

Neutral

Give Award
Matt yawned as he leaned back, what TV shows do you watch? I watch just about everything, so just put on what you'd like" he didn't really watch anything, but he didn't have an issue with anything either. He was kind of cold too, and wanted to sneak under Sky's blankets, curl into a ball, and pass out. But figured it'd be rude to just fall asleep on him.
Meeko x -Sweet-Poison-May 14, 2024 01:53 AM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
"I'll just turn on some random movie, I'm pretty tired anyways." Sky said as he went onto netflix. He turned on a random movie and turned the volume significantly down. It was at a volume that Sky would be able to fall asleep to since he usually falls asleep to stuff. Sky then got under the covers. "If imma be honest I'm not even gonna watch this probably, Im way to tired for this. You can either sleep in here or the couch, its up to you." Sky said as he moved around and got comfortable laying on his side, He was on the side further away from the wall, leaving the wall side for Matt if he decided to sleep in here.
Meeko x -Sweet-Poison-May 14, 2024 01:59 AM

-Sweet-Poison-

Neutral

Give Award
"Perfect, I'm beat anyways." He took the open spot in between Sky and the wall, got comfortable, and listened to the voices in the movie. Eventually he was drifting off to sleep, he made the choice to just sleep here because, well living room couch was bound to be more hard to fall asleep on than a proper bed. The last thought he registered before he was fast asleep was what he was going to wear in the morning, since his clothes were dirty. And he hadn't prepared a overnight bag.
Meeko x -Sweet-Poison-May 14, 2024 02:03 AM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
Sky smiled to himself as he felt Matt crawl under the covered beside him. The only thing he could think of was the fact that Matt was literally laying right beside him. Before passing out fully, he grabbed the led light remote and turned the lights fully off. Once he shut his eyes again he was asleep for good, with the occasional shift of positions. He ended up falling asleep on his side facing Matt.
The sun crept through Sky's half-closed curtains, leaving a golden hue on both the boys as they slept. Skylar slowly woke up, grabbing his phone to check the time. It was almost 7 am, giving him quite a bit of time to do really anything. Sky squinted his eyes open slowly, glancing over at Matt. He smiled to himself as he looked at the peaceful sleeping beauty. He didn't stare for long because that's creepy, he then scrolled on his socials.

Edited at May 14, 2024 02:13 AM by Meeko
Meeko x -Sweet-Poison-May 14, 2024 11:37 PM

-Sweet-Poison-

Neutral

Give Award
Matt began to wake up, before he could open his eyes he became confused about where he was. Not remembering the night before too well. He braved opening his eyes, and saw Sky. He was scrolling on his phone, the blue light shining in the room. A streak of morning sunlight hit him directly in the eyes. He let out a small mumble. A jumble of a few sounds one would make as waking up. Matt remembered the night before, the storm, being soaked, almost passing out. He smiled and laughed softly "morning" he mumbled as he pulled up the covers to his shoulders.
Meeko x -Sweet-Poison-May 14, 2024 11:41 PM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
Sky looked over at Matt once he heard him speak. "Goodmorning." Sky said with a smile. Sky was surprised that Matt had woken up just a few minutes after him, but after all Sky didn't know his morning schedule and when he usually wakes up. "Imma take a shower, you can after if you'd like." Sky said as he took the blanket off and sat up with his legs off the bed on the ground. He looked back at Matt, giving him another smile. He looks so cute, Sky thought to himself. Sky got up and grabbed clothes before making his way to his bathroom.
Meeko x -Sweet-Poison-May 14, 2024 11:48 PM

-Sweet-Poison-

Neutral

Give Award
"Alright, I prefer showering at night, so I'll stay here, it's warm here" he watched as Sky left the room. He looked back at the posters and paintings on Sky's walls. Still amazed by them. He saw Elio wander I to the room, and reached a hand out of the covers to pat the bed and get his attention. The cat came over and hopped onto the bed. "Hey Elio," he whispered as he patted the cats head before rolling into his back to try and get him to lay on him so he could pet him and lay down flat and not on his side.
Meeko x -Sweet-Poison-May 14, 2024 11:58 PM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
Sky ran his shower, turning it slightly cold to wake him up a bit, he didn't want to look tired. Sky washed his hair, conditioned it, and then washed his body. He then stood in the shower for a bit before getting out. Getting out of the shower, he dried his hair very quickly by being aggressive with a towel. He then dried his body then got into his outfit for the day, some jorts and a black tank top. He did his skincare and put on some cologne before stepping out of the bathroom. He threw his towel into his laundry bin and went to go sit on his bed. He smiled at the sight of Matt and Elio. Sky reached out an arm to pet Elio. Bring that hand up from the cat, he played with a lock of Matt's hair. "Your bedhead looks cute." Sky said as he brought his hand down from Matt's hair and brushed it across his cheek slightly.
Meeko x -Sweet-Poison-May 15, 2024 12:05 AM

-Sweet-Poison-

Neutral

Give Award
(Whooaahh)
Matt heard the shower stop and waited a good 10 minutes before he saw Sky come back in the room. He continued petting Elio as Sky walked over. He made a small sound when Sky touched his hair, then his cheek. His face turned instantly a bright shade of pink "well.." he couldnt find words to use at the moment. He let out a nervous laugh and pulled the blanket further up to cover his face, "glad you think so" he had no doubt Sky could notice how flustered he was, all he could do was hope he didn't tease him with it.
Meeko x -Sweet-Poison-May 15, 2024 12:13 AM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
Sky bit his lip slightly then smirked from how nervous he made Matt. "You're too cute." Sky said as he looked Matt in the eye. He loved making people nervous, and Matt is a very nervous person so he's perfect. Sky shook his head slightly as he grinned and brought a hand up to his lip. He picked at his lip slight for a moment before putting it back down in his lap. "Hm, You don't have anything to wear don't ya." Sky said as he looked away.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    30    31    32    33    34   ..   40 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us