Wolf Play : Outlander x Meeko
Chatbox
 Zeraphia
08:17:31 Vah stalks forums
Tech

Hmm, I dunno if a cowboy would fit. They're not really moody/rebellious like that. I think a beanie/skater type vibe would work very well.
 Gallifrey Falls
08:17:19 Allons-y / Myth
Cat
They still had left over energy. XD
 Zeraphia
08:17:01 Vah stalks forums
Never

Oh man XDD I just burn honestly. It's the worst. Hurts, peels and then you feel gross.

But I have a pretty weird farmer's tan as well. I wear so many different sleeves that it's just... this gradient that slowly gets paler and paler XD
 Apothecary
08:16:44 Medicinally Autistic
Hey Desti! You doing okay?
 Tech
08:16:40 
Zera
I was thinking of putting him into a cowboy outfit but he does have a beanie vibe
 Bobcat
08:16:30 (She) Cat {no bob}
Your wolves played: Group hunt!

But I just took you on a group hunt...
 Boo
08:16:04 Chrissy
ooh, i may have to keep this pretty girl. -WP Click-
 Nevermore.
08:16:03 Never/Nev
Vah

Let me tell you, I have such bad farmers tan T.T And this year glove lines on my hands from my riding gloves. It's great how tan I get because it lasts through the winter but so does the farmers tan.
 Zeraphia
08:15:31 Vah stalks forums
Tech

Ahh, a beanie sounds like a good fit for a moody character
 Tech
08:14:44 
Zera
Very moody, trans, and rarely listens to anyone
 Zeraphia
08:14:32 Vah stalks forums
Never

I can't tell if I'm jealous or not.
 Tech
08:14:05 
Welcom Bea
 Gallifrey Falls
08:13:55 Allons-y / Myth
Hello
 Zeraphia
08:13:43 Vah stalks forums
Tech

Ahh. That would be why XD

What's he like?
 Nevermore.
08:13:41 Never/Nev
Vah

See, I have never once been sunburned in my life and the heat had absolutely no effect on me :") I wanted to do it before it got cold and my fingers got stiff, but I simply have not had the time
 Destinations End
08:13:34 Toliska, Desti, Coy
Hey
 Tech
08:13:05 
Zera
I made him this summer xD
 Zeraphia
08:12:46 Vah stalks forums
Welcome back Nux!
 Zeraphia
08:12:37 Vah stalks forums
Tech

Oh i don't think I know Micheal.
 ~♥Nux♥~
08:12:16 Chat's snack
I live.

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Bengal Tiger : +1
Death Adder : -5
Bobcat : +1
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Blizzard

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    30    31    32    33    34   ..   41 

Outlander x MeekoMay 19, 2024 12:34 AM

Outlander

Lightbringer

Give Award
Alex let his gaze rest on Sky as he spoke. At the answer he was given he gave a nod of understanding. In truth, he didn't exactly want to go out either. "It's not really." He said in response to Skylar's statement that all there was to do was watch tv. "There's plenty of good shows and movies." He added with a slight nod. Letting himself relax he looked toward the tv as it was turned on before glancing toward Skylar. He was almost tempted to tell him that if he was still tired he could try and get some more sleep. Deciding against doing so he gave a slight nod before looking toward the tv once more.
Outlander x MeekoMay 19, 2024 12:38 AM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
"Okay what genre of movie?" Sky asked as he looked over at Alex for a moment before looking back at the tv. He went through the movies, just skimming through them while he waited for an answer from Alex. He found a few movies that caught his eye but knew it would be hard to decide out of all of them, being so indecisive. He looked back at Alex and smiled.
Outlander x MeekoMay 19, 2024 12:44 AM

Outlander

Lightbringer

Give Award
Alex watched as Skylar flipped through the different movies. He glanced toward him before humming softly. "Difficult choice." He said after a moment with a soft chuckle. "If I had to pick a genre..." He trailed off to give it some thought. "I like horror, but I also enjoy a good action/adventure." He finished with a slight nod. "What about you? Do you have a favorite genre?" He asked, glancing briefly at the screen of Skylar's tv before looking back at him once again.
(Sorry this post is so short....)
Outlander x MeekoMay 19, 2024 12:49 AM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
(its alright mine are short...)
Skylar went to the horror section once he heard Alex say he liked horror. It worked out perfectly because Sky liked horror as well. "I like horror as well, but I also like romance a lot." Sky said with a chuckle, slightly embarrassed that he also quite liked romance movies. "Here, you pick I'm not good with picking," Skylar said as he gave the remote to Alex. He then moved so that he was lying down and under the covers.
Outlander x MeekoMay 19, 2024 12:55 AM

Outlander

Lightbringer

Give Award
Alex sat up a little straighter when he heard that he liked horror as well. He smiled faintly when he also brought up his like for romances. "Romances are good too." He said, though if he were being honest he hadn't watched all that many. When Skylar gave him the remote he paused briefly before going to take it. "Alright." He said before turning his gaze to the TV and looking through the different horror movies. "Have you seen Imaginary?" He asked, wanting to pick something new but also likely enjoyable for both himself and Skylar.
Outlander x MeekoMay 19, 2024 01:06 AM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
"No, put it on." Skylar insisted. He moved around a bit to get comfortable. He stared at the tv but then at Alex. He stared at him, admiring him for quite a bit. He still couldn't believe that he had made out with him, it was so crazy for Sky because he thought Alex was insanely attractive. Sky yawned and covered his mouth before looking at the tv.
Outlander x MeekoMay 19, 2024 01:16 AM

Outlander

Lightbringer

Give Award
At Skylar's insistence to put it on Alex chuckled and gave a nod. "Alright." He said. After letting his gaze linger on the male for a few seconds longer he turned his blue hues to the tv. Pressing play Alex moved to set the remote down on the nightstand before shifting on the bed so that he was better facing the TV and could lean back. Feeling Skylar's eyes on him Alex glanced over at him. Seeing his covered yawn he let a small smile pull at the corner of his lips before he turned his gaze back to the TV and settled in to watch the movie.
Outlander x MeekoMay 19, 2024 11:01 PM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
After a few minutes of watching the tv Skylar began to flutter his eyes shut and open. He was pretty tired and knew he was going to end up falling asleep soon. With one last glance at Alex, he smiled before shutting his eyes. Feeling his presence made him feel some comfort. He listened to the show but kept his eyes closed.
Outlander x MeekoMay 19, 2024 11:18 PM

Outlander

Lightbringer

Give Award
Alex shifted slightly on the bed as he watched the movie. After a few moments, he glanced over at Skylar and upon seeing him with eyes closed smiled faintly. It was evident that he was still quite tired. Letting out a soft sigh he let his gaze linger on Skylar for a few moments more, allowing himself some time to take him in. Though Alex wasn't ever one to judge someone based on appearance he'd be lying if he said he didn't find Skylar attractive. Swallowing thickly he looked away from him and back toward the tv and returned his focus to the movie as it played.
Outlander x MeekoMay 19, 2024 11:22 PM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
Sky shifted positions slightly, moving his legs up and bit to be in contact with Alex's back. Sky smiled softly before breathing in deeply and letting it out slowly. Sky nuzzled his head in his pillow and swallowed thickly. The noise from the movie slowly got drowned out as he fell into a deeper slumber.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    30    31    32    33    34   ..   41 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us