technoblade
10:55:10 Lil Techy | Techno
Katy :D
 Salom_
10:54:40 Sal, Salmon
There's also some pretty cheap dyes on the market today
 Apothecary
10:54:18 Medicinally Autistic
I dump my trash in the falls after exploring.
 Salom_
10:52:52 Sal, Salmon
Zefhyr
It means you can breed them again. So for example a female can breed once a year. If you have already bred them that year, you can use a jasmine to breed them a second time
 distant-lands
10:52:32 katy | beetle
Zephyr,
if you've already bred your female once this year, you can use a jasmine to reset their breeding count so they can breed again.
 ZEFHYR
10:51:46 
what does 'reset breeding count' do exactly?
 distant-lands
10:51:35 katy | beetle
-WP Click-
paws? :)
 ZEFHYR
10:49:30 
is anyone doing the Leaf game right now?
 ZEFHYR
10:48:19 
what does the jasmine do?
 Arachne
10:46:17 Ara/Kat
holy shit the falls
 TKO
10:45:37 
jasmine in hidden falls
 Destinations End
10:41:54 Toliska, Desti, Coy
@Nux
Oh my goodness. That dog is absolutely adorable
 technoblade
10:41:44 Lil Techy | Techno
hey chat
 Salom_
10:38:26 Sal, Salmon
Nux
Oh my gosh, Ranger is so cute!!
 ZEFHYR
10:36:42 
by that, I meant, cute
 That Grape Guy
10:35:03 Dionysus,Dio,Rosc
Nux

soo cute

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Grizzly Bear : +1
Margay : -4
Caiman : -5
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    29    30    31    32    33   ..   40 

Meeko x -Sweet-Poison-May 14, 2024 01:02 AM

-Sweet-Poison-

Neutral

Give Award
"Just plain please" Matt enjoyed the flavor combination of apple lemon, so extra sugar and cream wasn't something he usually added to it. He looked up and caught Skys eye. "Thank you, again" he said, keeping eye contact for a moment before going back to petting Elio. He heard the toaster pop up, and jumped slightly. Laughing at himself afterwards. "The toaster always gets me" he said while giggling. Matt began to brace himself so he could stand and help out. He felt bad that Sky was making the tea, and the food, all by himself
Meeko x -Sweet-Poison-May 14, 2024 01:08 AM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
Sky chuckled a little when Matt jumped from the pop of the toaster. "Ah ah ah, sit your ass down." Sky said in almost a commanding tone. He grabbed both the drinks and set them on the island. He pushed the tea towards Matt and stared him down with a slight smirk. He then grabbed two pieces of paper towel and set a pop tart on each piece. Sky then made his way to the seat beside Matt. He set a pop tart down in front of Matt before setting his down and then sitting down himself.
Meeko x -Sweet-Poison-May 14, 2024 01:13 AM

-Sweet-Poison-

Neutral

Give Award
"I just want to help, you don't need to do it all" he took a cautious sip of tea and followed it with a smile in Sky's direction. He took a bite of the pop-tart, Watching as Sky smirked at him. "See, I ate." He said, sipping his tea and smirking back. "Happy now?" He said in a sarcastic, but slightly sassy tone of voice. He enjoyed having someone care, but he wasn't used to it at all, so it was odd to be told to sit down, instead of being allowed up to help.
Meeko x -Sweet-Poison-May 14, 2024 01:18 AM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
Sky turned his focus to Matt when he started talking. He shook his head slightly and smirked. "No, I'll be happy once all of it is eaten." Sky teased back before taking a bite of his pop tart. He washed it down with the milk and took another bite. Sky enjoyed Matt's company, even though they had one rough patch, which will probably be followed by plenty of others, it was in the past, forgotten. Sky looked over at Matt again and the took another bite. The pop tart would be gone in a matter of seconds and it was, Sky was quite hungry after not eating a lot the entire day.
Meeko x -Sweet-Poison-May 14, 2024 01:23 AM

-Sweet-Poison-

Neutral

Give Award
He sipped on his tea, nibbling on the pop-tart on occasion. "Oh, I see." Matt quickly ate the rest of the pop tart, and gave a cheeky smile at Sky. "Can I be let go now?" He laughed a little, Elio had wandered off, Matt wanted to find him again. Matt looked around, he hadn't really ever seen this part of the house. It was nice, kept clean, and smelled good. He yawned, "excuse me" he covered his mouth and let his hand hover there while his blush cleared up.
Meeko x -Sweet-Poison-May 14, 2024 01:27 AM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
"I guess." Sky said as he sighed. He grabbed both the pieces of paper towel and crumpled them up. He stood up from his chair and tucked it back in. He then grabbed his cup of milk with his free hand and finished it. He threw away the trash and set the empty, dirty cup into the sink.
Meeko x -Sweet-Poison-May 14, 2024 01:30 AM

-Sweet-Poison-

Neutral

Give Award
Sky finished his tea, and followed Sky into the kitchen to set his cup in the sink too. "So, how late do you think this storm is going to last?" He walked closer to a window and looked out, "its still coming down pretty hard out there right now" he walked over to Elio and picked him up again, returning to Sky's side. Matt liked being with sky, it was fun, even if not a lot of words are spoken, his presence felt relaxing.
Meeko x -Sweet-Poison-May 14, 2024 01:35 AM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
"Mhm, I dont know. I dont think its going to stop, It's probably best if you stayed the night, you don't have to though if you much rather walk home in the pouring rain then that's fine by me." Sky said as he looked at Matt. He then walked back to his room to set the vibe. "What color for the lights?" Sky asked Matt as he reached for his led light remote.
Meeko x -Sweet-Poison-May 14, 2024 01:39 AM

-Sweet-Poison-

Neutral

Give Award
"Yeah I think I'll stay then" he hated the idea of walking him in the rain, being all cold and wet. Gross. He followed Sky into his room. "I like teal, or blue, but if those are too bright the you can pick" he sat Elio down and took a spot on Sky's bed. Watching as Sky set the lights. He remembered last time he was here, then wished Sky didn't remember. It was awful when he shut down, Matt felt so out of place, and bad.
Meeko x -Sweet-Poison-May 14, 2024 01:42 AM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
Skylar set the lights to teal but dimmed them a bit since he was getting a bit tired. He then checked the time on his phone, it was 11 pm already. "Holy, its 11 already. It didn't feel like that much time has passed." Sky said as he raised a brow and turned off his phone. "Okay, netflix or youtube or what?" Sky asked as he grabbed his PlayStation controller and turned on his PlayStation, also turning on his tv with the remote.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    29    30    31    32    33   ..   40 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us