Wolf Play : Corvus x Haunted hill
Chatbox
 Whispering Rain
04:36:31 Whisp, Rain
River
I don't think so. I haven't gotten in trouble so far
 Black River
04:35:37 
That wouldn't violate the no interactions with an alternate account? Good to know if so!
 Whispering Rain
04:34:40 Whisp, Rain
River
Just beco.e friends with yourself
 Black River
04:34:15 
Question: Is there a way to link an alternate account to my main if I create one? (For easier access to it)
 Whispering Rain
04:32:58 Whisp, Rain
Pug
True. Maybe I will do that if I can figure it out.
 Purgatory
04:32:08 Purge/Purse/Pug
Whisp
It couldn't hurt to add it even if it is already in there
 Amygdala
04:29:11 Amy/Anpmygdala
By cy
 Whispering Rain
04:29:08 Whisp, Rain
Pug
Are you sure that's not suggested somewhere because that would be a great idea.
Also i dont really know how.
 Crypto Currency
04:28:46 Ash (he/they)
anyway, imma poof y'all. see ya later :)
 Crypto Currency
04:28:06 Ash (he/they)
Whisper, I would support it too
 Crypto Currency
04:27:53 Ash (he/they)
Amy, no fair >.>
 Purgatory
04:27:50 Purge/Purse/Pug
Whisp
If you made that an official suggestion in forums I'd so support that
 Amygdala
04:27:40 Amy/Anpmygdala
Cy
It happens...i am at 5600 dom at the moment XD
 Whispering Rain
04:27:29 Whisp, Rain
I wish custom maker showed already applied gear or let you apply multiple gear.
 Crypto Currency
04:26:41 Ash (he/they)
Amy, my dom sucks right now. used to me 2500+, then loads of my wolves (and will to add dom) died
 Amygdala
04:26:07 Amy/Anpmygdala
Cy
Yup XD
 Crypto Currency
04:24:47 Ash (he/they)
Amy, Mr. Viper :o
you won, yes?
 ~♥Nux♥~
04:24:34 Chat's snack
See ya, Spoops!
 ~♥Nux♥~
04:24:18 Chat's snack
Spoops

I have only ever bred one SV, and I retired it because it was a HM defect and the rarity was... shit to say the least. But axanthics are like, the best defect >:^
 TheFlyingKitten
04:23:57 Petri Dish/Sorceress
My cat is ripping her fur out and I am THIS close to buying a cone to stop it, because I do not have the funds to take her to a behavioral therapist.

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Mamba : -5
Snapping Turtle : +1
Baboon : -2
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Blizzard

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    29    30    31    32    33   ..   38 

Corvus x Haunted hillJanuary 5, 2024 10:42 AM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
Skylar pulled out his phone and texted his friend, Aj, who had texted him before about his dealer. "Hey, do you know any other dealers, I need some shit just for tonight." Sky typed and sent. It didn't take long for him to answer. "Not any that I would go to, I'll give you something later tonight." Aj sent. Sky read the text and he was a little disappointed, even if Aj didn't think it was a good idea to go to any of the other dealers Sky would probably go to one. "Okay, what time." Sky then sent. "9, meet me in the alley near (i have no clue where to make it) Sky sent him a simple okay before hopping in his bed. He set an alarm and went for a nap.

Once his alarm went off he woke up and quickly got ready, eager for the meetup. He didn't do much to get ready, he only put on a black hoodie. He didn't want to skate to the alley, it was much faster to run if he had to. Sky walked down and pulled his phone out of his pocket. "Okay Im here." He texted.

Corvus x Haunted hillJanuary 5, 2024 11:10 AM

Haunted Hills

Neutral

Give Award
Jake and Will had a great rest of their patrol. Will happily asked Jake questions and Jake happily answered. Jake enjoyed being out and about instead of doing papers at a desk. He taught Will how to write down parking tickets and a few other small things. He also asked the newbie some scenario questions to test his skills. If he got the wrong answer he calmly explained how the answer was wrong and what the correct one was. After they were done they returned to the station and Will clocked out and thanked Jake some more. Jake said his farewell to the newbie before going back to his desk. He wanted to get these papers done tonight and not wait until tomorrow.
Hours later Jake was finally done with his paperwork. It was already dark outside so he decided to keep his belt with his items in it, just in case. He had a strange feeling that something would be happening tonight. Once out of the station he started on his way home. He didn't want to stop anywhere for food so he was just planning on eating leftovers. As he walked he passed a lot of alleyways and looked down each one to ensure no one needed help or that he wasn't going to get jumped.

Edited at January 5, 2024 11:10 AM by Haunted Hills
Corvus x Haunted hillJanuary 5, 2024 11:38 AM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
Skylar keeps looking at his phone, occasionally looking around for Aj. "I'm just around the corner be there in like a second." Sky read Aj's text and stayed put. He grabbed money from his pocket and put his phone away. He looked around before seeing Aj turn a corner. He smiled slightly. He then walked up to him. "Hey man." Sky said dapping him up and giving him the money at the same time. "Hey, here." Aj said as he also gave him the stuff. That stuff consisted of pills, just random pills nothing in particular just something to get him high.
Corvus x Haunted hillJanuary 5, 2024 12:03 PM

Haunted Hills

Neutral

Give Award
As Jake continues walking he hears the faint sound of voices up ahead. He walks more cautiously now and peeks down an alleyway. He sees two figures down there and watches as money and some other items are traded. -Another bust- he thinks and silently pulls out his gun. "Police," he calls at them as he approaches, "put your hands up where I can see them." He slowly walks towards the two men and silently is praying that a.) neither of them pulls out a weapon or b.) neither of them try to run. -Just make this easy- he thinks, -I want an easy job to call this in and go home.-
Corvus x Haunted hillJanuary 5, 2024 12:08 PM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
As they traded the stuff they both then heard a cop yell out at them. Sky knew the voice, he was betting it was Jake. "Fuck Aj run, I got this." Sky said quietly to Aj. "Nah man you're the one with the drugs." Aj said as he started to run and tugged on Skylar's hoodie, causing him to move a bit. "I will be fine, I was in there once now go." Sky said as he pushed Aj slightly. Sky didn't know why he decided not to run. Sky stood still as he looked at Aj run away.
Corvus x Haunted hillJanuary 5, 2024 12:17 PM

Haunted Hills

Neutral

Give Award
Jake watched as one of the guys began to run but the other stood still. "Hey! Stop," he yelled at the other guy. He quickly put his weapon away and got out a pair of cuffs. He didn't look at the guy as he cuffed him and said, "Stay here." He then took off after the other guy. Jake was too slow though since the time he had spent with the other guy had allowed the second to escape without a trace. He then turned on his radio and gave a brief description of the second man as he returned to the other. He forced him to stand as he spoke into his radio again that he had one of the two people in custody. It was then that he looked at his face and went quite.
Corvus x Haunted hillJanuary 5, 2024 12:26 PM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
Skylar looked at the cop, trying to see if it was him and from what he could see it was him. Skylar didn't put up a fight at all when he was getting handcuffed. "You think I'm going to stay here, you're giving me a chance to run you idiot!" Skylar called out at Jake as he ran but he didn't for long. Sky then stayed quiet but his brows furrowed as he stared at Jake.
Corvus x Haunted hillJanuary 5, 2024 12:34 PM

Haunted Hills

Neutral

Give Award
Jake didn't say anything for another minute before nudging him forward. "Move," he says and starts to make Skylar walk forward. He heard the sound of an approaching cop car and watched as it parked on the side of the street. "You have the right to remain silent," he says to Skylar in a blank tone, "anything you say or do will be used against you in court. You also have the right to an attorney." Another officer got out of the car and opened the back door for Skylar to get in to.
Corvus x Haunted hillJanuary 5, 2024 12:42 PM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
As Skylar walked forward, Jake's voice and words made his anger build up. He wanted to do something but he couldn't since he was in handcuffs, which made him more pissed. "Fucking hell." Sky said as he saw another cop car. He contemplated making a run for it but he knew he probably couldn't do it. Skylar's eyes darted around and saw an opening in front of him where the other cop couldn't get him but he knew there was a high chance Jake could just grab him but he did it anyways, he started to run.
Corvus x Haunted hillJanuary 5, 2024 12:47 PM

Haunted Hills

Neutral

Give Award
Jake cursed under his breath as Skylar took off. He ran after him with long strides and soon reached forward and yanked his hood. He then tackled Skylar to the ground and held him there. "Do you want to spend the rest of your life in jail Skylar," he asked him with an annoyed and angry tone now, "because the least you could do is cooperate for once and not run from the cops. Or do things illegally."

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    29    30    31    32    33   ..   38 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us