mission goofy
01:45:59 
Finally riding the stationary bike again lol
 Nevermore.
01:45:39 Never/Nev
150 is the heaviest a wolf can be.
 The NightClan
01:44:42 Wolfy, Night
Can someone tell me when the weight of a wolf is at its max?
 Salom_
01:35:11 Sal, Salmon
Mods let me know if advertising that isn't allowed, but it's just a game! Not a mush thing
 Salom_
01:34:36 Sal, Salmon
-WP Click-
Bored? Want input on a new character? Come try the OC rating game!
 Malcuth
01:32:15 Wander
Thoughts on this custom coat?
-Click-
 Nevermore.
01:31:40 Never/Nev
Every ten levels you unlock a new biome
 Sabbath
01:31:24 Rook
Narran
I believe it's every 10 levels you'll unlock the next terrain
 Narran Park
01:29:49 Sting
How many levels until you unlock a new biome?
 Sabbath
01:15:02 Rook
Finally completed my quest to complete 10 levels in Tundra.

I have... so many ptarmigan feathers and so many snowy owl feathers xD
 Continental Wolves
01:14:20 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Ara
I don't think they do, at least I've never seen it
 Arachne
01:12:50 Ara/Kat
Weight: 86 Pounds
Build: Lanky
Fur Type: Bald

im glad they added this detail to bald wolves lol, makes me wonder can they pass it on to non-bald wolves
 Continental Wolves
01:11:49 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Bao Buns
That's the goal actually, I'd love to log in for a year straight
 -Sweet-Poison-
12:59:15 Bau
Kalian

It looks great! I love it
 Chaotic Twins
12:58:51 Ryder,Kalian
how does my palette look?
 Ghost Queen
12:54:17 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
I th8nk I'm 200 and something
 -Sweet-Poison-
12:52:56 Bau
Ems

You have logged in 50 days in a row.
Damn... Yours is so high, almost a year :0
 Continental Wolves
12:52:04 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
You have logged in 312 days in a row :3
 Luna🌕
12:44:33 Silver (She/her)
Tired now goodnight chat

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Margay : -4
Vicuna Wolf : -3
Mojave Green Rattler : -5
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Fog  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    28    29    30    31    32   ..   42 

Outlander x MeekoMay 16, 2024 12:26 AM

Outlander

Lightbringer

Give Award
The moment that Alex heard Skylar's answer he released a breath he hadn't been aware he was holding. Again he was surprised to find that any upset he felt vanished then and instead he was happy, though he didn't allow himself to smile. He watched as Skylar's hand moved but didn't pay much attention to it as he heard his question. Against his better judgment, against everything that he had done to try and be the 'perfect' son, and even against the panic he still felt clawing at his chest he shook his head. "No." He answered, his own voice quiet. "I don't want to forget about it." Why was he digging himself into a deeper hole by saying that? It was as if his mouth had a mind of its own and was no longer listening to reason.
Outlander x MeekoMay 16, 2024 12:34 AM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
Sky closed his eyes and let out a relieved breath before looking back up at Alex. He continued to rub his chest slightly, still being quite nervous about the whole situation. What did this mean now? What were we and how are we going to move forward? Sky thought to himself, he couldn't bring himself to speak those words just yet. He opened his mouth to speak but couldn't so he looked down slightly. Sky grew more nervous, even though they have established that they both didn't want to forget about it.
Outlander x MeekoMay 16, 2024 12:45 AM

Outlander

Lightbringer

Give Award
Alex let the silence fall between them after he'd given his answer. For the longest moment, he wasn't sure what more to say, how to proceed. Lifting the cup to his lips he took another few sips of the water before moving to set it down on the counter. He may not want to forget about the kisses he had shared with Skylar, or how amazing it had felt to fall asleep with him, but that didn't mean he should allow him to hope for something that he wasn't prepared, or ready to give. Looking away from Skylar, Alex bit his lower lip once more as he tried to figure out how to proceed with what he needed to say. "There's um... There's something you should know." Why was this so fucking hard? "My parents, well they don't know that I'm... That I..." He couldn't bring himself to state the obvious out loud, to utter the word 'gay'. Was it because he hadn't ever said it aloud before? "They don't know about me... no one does. Except." He paused to draw in a breath of air and plead for his heart to stop hammering so loud and quickly within his chest. "Except you, now. I guess." He managed, though he still couldn't bring himself to look at Skylar.
Outlander x MeekoMay 16, 2024 12:51 AM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
Skylar winced at the words Alex spoke, breathing in deeply and taking in everything. "I understand, then I think its best if-." Sky paused, he had to think about how to word it without sounding mean. "I think its best if we forget everything then." Sky said, his tone more clear and he raised his head. One's of Skylar's previous relationships have started like this, them being closeted and scared and Sky being out. He hated it but he hated feeling like a jerk. Skylar took another deep breath, staring at the male who didn't bear to look at him. Sky wanted to say more but couldn't bring himself to, he was scared of saying the wrong thing.
Outlander x MeekoMay 16, 2024 01:02 AM

Outlander

Lightbringer

Give Award
Alex wasn't sure what he expected to hear after sharing with Skylar the truth of the situation he was in. Perhaps some part of him expected the response that he was given, for he found that he wasn't all that surprised. That being said, it still hurt. He refused to let it show though as he forced his gaze to Sky. For a moment he looked at him before giving a slight nod. "Okay." He said and did his best to offer Skylar a friendly smile. "I should probably get going then." He said as he moved to step away from the counter and make his way to the front door. He hadn't exactly told his parents that he wouldn't be home, and while he didn't think they were worried about his safety since one of his friends had probably covered for him, the idea of staying at Skylar's place any longer was an uncomfortable one.
Outlander x MeekoMay 16, 2024 01:11 AM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
Skylar winced at Alex's words and before letting him walk very far he grabbed his arm. "Wait Alex." Sky said softly as he pulled Alex to face him. "Im sorry, I really don't want to forget anything that happened. I really enjoyed last night with you and I would want to do it again, It's just hard because of your situation." Sky said, you could tell with the tone of his voice he was clearly upset a bit. Sky looked at Alex, still holding onto his arm. He loosened his grip and moved his hand down to Alex's hand, looking down for a moment then back up at his eyes.
Outlander x MeekoMay 16, 2024 01:24 AM

Outlander

Lightbringer

Give Award
Running was cowardly, Alex knew that, and yet he couldn't bring himself to stay and endure the awkward and uncomfortable silence that was bound to follow the end of their conversation. He needed to get out of there, get some fresh air, and clear his head. Perhaps once he'd done so he wouldn't feel so upset. Alex had only gotten a few steps from the counter when he felt Skylar grab his arm, forcing him to stop his escape. He closed his eyes for a moment and took in a deep breath before allowing himself to be turned so that he was facing Sky. He looked at him and listened as he spoke. The apology caught him off guard as did how clearly upset he seemed to be. For a moment he was still and quiet, allowing all Skylar had said to sink in. It was only when he felt Sky's hand travel down his arm to his own hand that he was pulled from his thoughts. "You don't have to apologize." He started and gave a slight nod, ignoring the ache in his chest. "I get it. It's why I thought it best for you to know now before anything more happened." He finished, and though he knew he probably should, he didn't attempt to pull away from Skylar.
Outlander x MeekoMay 16, 2024 01:36 AM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
"Well, do you want more to happen?" Sky then asked with a genuine look on his face. He keep his hand in Alex's and looked down nervously. He grew scared again, scared of what Alex would say. If it was a no, then that would make everything so awkward. Sky also knew he wouldn't react well. Thoughts raced through his mind, and he knew exactly what he was getting into with Alex... he's been through it before and it wasn't pretty. Well there were the fun moments when they were alone, but that was pretty much all they had. Sky shook those thoughts away and looked back up Alex, letting go of his hand.
Outlander x MeekoMay 16, 2024 01:46 AM

Outlander

Lightbringer

Give Award
The question that Skylar posed was a good one. Did he want anything more to happen? What exactly was he hoping for? There was a lot of risk in answering the question with a yes, in giving in to his desires and allowing whatever it was he and Skylar had to develop into something more. His parents would be more likely to find out. It'd only take one person seeing him and Skylar for word to reach his parents. The thought was a terrifying one, a fear that he'd harbored ever since he'd realized his eye wandered to guys rather than girls. Yet, he found himself more scared, in that moment, of lying and seeing his relationship with Skylar end before it had blossomed into anything. His gaze dropped to his hand when Skylar let it go before he returned his blue hues to the male in front of him. "If I were to say yes, would that change anything?" He asked somewhat cautiously.
Outlander x MeekoMay 16, 2024 01:55 AM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
(Sorry my replies are quite smaller then yours... Im tired haha)
Skylar nodded at Alex's question while looking down. He then quietly said, "yeah." The question confused him a bit, but if Alex did want something more to happen then that changed it in a good way. "A good way though." Sky then said quietly as he looked back up at Alex, feeling a glimpse of hope. He still stayed straight-faced with almost a puppy dog look in his eyes, that's just how he got when he was in difficult situations.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    28    29    30    31    32   ..   42 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us