Wolf Play : Corvus x Haunted hill
Chatbox
 Whispering Rain
04:36:31 Whisp, Rain
River
I don't think so. I haven't gotten in trouble so far
 Black River
04:35:37 
That wouldn't violate the no interactions with an alternate account? Good to know if so!
 Whispering Rain
04:34:40 Whisp, Rain
River
Just beco.e friends with yourself
 Black River
04:34:15 
Question: Is there a way to link an alternate account to my main if I create one? (For easier access to it)
 Whispering Rain
04:32:58 Whisp, Rain
Pug
True. Maybe I will do that if I can figure it out.
 Purgatory
04:32:08 Purge/Purse/Pug
Whisp
It couldn't hurt to add it even if it is already in there
 Amygdala
04:29:11 Amy/Anpmygdala
By cy
 Whispering Rain
04:29:08 Whisp, Rain
Pug
Are you sure that's not suggested somewhere because that would be a great idea.
Also i dont really know how.
 Crypto Currency
04:28:46 Ash (he/they)
anyway, imma poof y'all. see ya later :)
 Crypto Currency
04:28:06 Ash (he/they)
Whisper, I would support it too
 Crypto Currency
04:27:53 Ash (he/they)
Amy, no fair >.>
 Purgatory
04:27:50 Purge/Purse/Pug
Whisp
If you made that an official suggestion in forums I'd so support that
 Amygdala
04:27:40 Amy/Anpmygdala
Cy
It happens...i am at 5600 dom at the moment XD
 Whispering Rain
04:27:29 Whisp, Rain
I wish custom maker showed already applied gear or let you apply multiple gear.
 Crypto Currency
04:26:41 Ash (he/they)
Amy, my dom sucks right now. used to me 2500+, then loads of my wolves (and will to add dom) died
 Amygdala
04:26:07 Amy/Anpmygdala
Cy
Yup XD
 Crypto Currency
04:24:47 Ash (he/they)
Amy, Mr. Viper :o
you won, yes?
 ~♥Nux♥~
04:24:34 Chat's snack
See ya, Spoops!
 ~♥Nux♥~
04:24:18 Chat's snack
Spoops

I have only ever bred one SV, and I retired it because it was a HM defect and the rarity was... shit to say the least. But axanthics are like, the best defect >:^
 TheFlyingKitten
04:23:57 Petri Dish/Sorceress
My cat is ripping her fur out and I am THIS close to buying a cone to stop it, because I do not have the funds to take her to a behavioral therapist.

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Mamba : -5
Snapping Turtle : +1
Baboon : -2
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Blizzard

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    28    29    30    31    32   ..   38 

Corvus x Haunted hillDecember 31, 2023 11:43 PM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
As Skylar rode off with Chris his facial expression changed so much. His brows were slightly furrowed and he had a mean look in his eyes. "Who was the guy that was talking to you?" Chris asked. "The cop that arrested me... we kissed yesterday." Sky said. "Oh shit..." Chris replied. "Yeah. Hes hot though... I might just like fuck around with him." Sky said. "Sky... you know how you get when you do that.. you get too attached man." Chris replied. Sky thought for a moment and Chris was right but Sky couldn't see anything happening between them.
Corvus x Haunted hillJanuary 1, 2024 11:49 AM

Haunted Hills

Neutral

Give Award
Jake continued to eat his food, though he had lost his appetite quite a bit. Once he had finished, which took longer than it should have, he threw his trash away and headed back to the station. He walked silently as his mind was still in thought and he barely even realized he was there until his chief handed him more papers. Jake immediately snapped out of his thoughts and took the papers and headed to his desk to get to work again. As he focused on the papers his mind slowly stopped thinking about his interaction with Tucker, though it still popped up occasionally.
Corvus x Haunted hillJanuary 2, 2024 07:28 PM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
As Chris and Sky continued to skate Sky thought. He didn't know why he was like this, but maybe it was because he was scared. He needs to grow up though, and he knows that. He thought about texting him but ended up not doing so.
Corvus x Haunted hillJanuary 3, 2024 10:06 AM

Haunted Hills

Neutral

Give Award
Jake continued to do his paperwork and after some time got up from his desk to stretch. He walked to the break-room and got a drink before heading back to his desk. He glanced towards the main entrance and watched as a few cops lead a guy in handcuffs through and to the cells in the back. Jake left his drink at his desk and went and asked what the guy was in for. He found an officer and asked and they replied, "One of our undercover cops tracked him down. He's a dealer. We are working on try to find all of his customers now." Jake nodded and glanced towards the cells before heading back to his desk.
Corvus x Haunted hillJanuary 3, 2024 08:14 PM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
(I see what you did there)
Skylar felt his phone buzz, he didnt really want to check it but he wanted a bite out of Chris's burrito so he wanted to sit down somewhere. "Hey lets sit over here." Sky said as he skated to a little bench he spotted. "Okay." Chris replied as he followed Sky. Skylar set his Pepsi down and checked his phone. One of his friends who also did the stuff he did texted him. "Yo our dealer got caught, He was in the middle of a thing with me and I saw cops in the distance so I ran." Skylar read the text and his eyes widened. He didn't want to say anything to Chris because Chris didn't know he was using again.
Corvus x Haunted hillJanuary 4, 2024 09:53 AM

Haunted Hills

Neutral

Give Award
As Jake worked on the papers already on his desk his chief walked over with more. "Since that dealer was caught I need all of these checked and filed as soon as you can," the chief says. Jake nods quickly and say, "Will do chief." The older man nods and walks away as Jake began to go through the new papers first. He sorted them and checked them all before carrying the sorted stacks to the filing room. Once in there he checked them again as he put them in their correct places. He faintly recalled asking Skylar who his dealer was when he caught him a few days ago and wondered if this guy could be him. -It's not my business- he thinks to himself, -it is someone else's case. Not mine.-
Corvus x Haunted hillJanuary 4, 2024 10:12 AM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
Skylar looked over at Chris and then down at his burrito. "Oh my god here." Chris said, rolling his eyes and handing his food to Sky. Sky smiled and took a bite. "Hey, im going to need to leave soon. I have something to do at home." Sky said after swallowing. "yeah thats alright, we can go now since its a bit away from where we are." Chris said as he got up. Sky got up after Chris and grabbed his board. They then began their journey to Sky's house.
Corvus x Haunted hillJanuary 4, 2024 08:05 PM

Haunted Hills

Neutral

Give Award
Jake was getting kind of tired of all of his paper work. With this new case about the dealer it seemed that the papers never stopped piling up. He had to research phone numbers, check lab reports, send things to the lab... -I might as well work at an office- he thinks as he sets another finished paper to the side. He looked at the clock and let out a quiet groan as he saw that he still had almost two more hours to do this. He was starting to regret trying to get this detective position instead of staying as a normal officer. His phone buzzes suddenly and he looks at it to see a text from his dad congratulating him on working to become a detective and to stay positive. -Is he a mind reader or something- he thinks with a light chuckle and texts his dad a "Thank you" back. -I can do this- he thinks before stretching his arms and going back to work.
Corvus x Haunted hillJanuary 5, 2024 09:29 AM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
They arrived at Sky's house and parted ways. As soon as Sky got inside he went to his room and rummaged through his drawers and grabbed everything he had. He knew the cops would eventually find out that the guy was his dealer and many others. Skylar flushed everything he had, he was very distraught about it. He did stuff before he flushed everything though. Sky then cleaned the bags before throwing them out along with pill bottles. Sky didn't know any other dealers around but maybe this would be a way to help him.
Corvus x Haunted hillJanuary 5, 2024 09:39 AM

Haunted Hills

Neutral

Give Award
"Hey Jake," another officer says to him. This officer was kind of a newbie and still didn't know a lot about the city yet. "What's up Will," Jake asks the officer. "I was wondering if you could go on patrol with me," Will says. "Shouldn't Peter be going out with you," Jake asks, "you know, since you are his apprentice." "He would be but he had to leave early," Will says, "and I still have to do my last patrol. I understand if you are busy though." Jake shook his head and happily stood up, "No I'll go with you." He grabs his jacket and slips it on before following the newbie out the door. Jake was happy to be able to get out of the station for a while. The two officers patrolled the streets and waved to people and handed out a few parking tickets. Thankfully nothing bad happened while they were in the more bad parts of town.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    28    29    30    31    32   ..   38 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us