Wolf Play : 1x1 Me and Werewolf
Chatbox
 Nevermore.
12:21:59 Never/Nev
Technition

I'm doing decent tonight!

I'm currently in bed basking in the heat of my electric blanket after the downpour of rain earlier.
 -Sweet-Poison-
12:21:09 Bau
Well.. jars.. but canning makes no sense when you use jars to do it.. now I'm just confused
 -Sweet-Poison-
12:19:46 Bau
Okay.. first time canning our own pickles... Why do the cans take so long to cool off T^T I just burnt myself on one
 technoblade
12:19:44 Lil Techy | Techno
I am growing to like the white dots
 Continental Wolves
12:18:04 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Techno
It's ok, I'll get the last bite 😌
 -Sweet-Poison-
12:16:48 Bau
Techno

Neverrrr
It's Soo tastyyy
 technoblade
12:16:08 Lil Techy | Techno
Raven

Doing good just about to go to bed soon. You?

Silver

Thank you

Bau

Hey leave some for Emmet!
 -Sweet-Poison-
12:15:00 Bau
Techno

Nomnomnom
 Luna🌕
12:13:02 Silver (She/her)
Techno
ItÂ’s so good!
 Nevermore.
12:12:46 Never/Nev
Technition!

How're you doing today?

It looks amazing :0 I have such a soft spot for teal and dark colors together
 Luna🌕
12:12:32 Silver (She/her)
Pumpkin
He sort of looks like one of those gears where the ribs are exposed and bleeding. ItÂ’s really cool and pretty!
 technoblade
12:11:51 Lil Techy | Techno
-Click-

thoughts?
 Pumpkin Wolf
12:10:10 Pumpkin (he,him)
-WP Click-

he looks interesting
 Salem
12:09:12 Rumi
-WP Click-
 Luna🌕
12:08:32 Silver (She/her)
The mods are never hereÂ… once I accidentally posted a sales chat in main and it just chilled with nobody deleting it itÂ’s unnatural befor my hiatus the post would be gone in an instant
 Luna🌕
12:05:47 Silver (She/her)
Are
How-?
 Cypress Road
12:05:22 Cy, love
And I forgot to write out right now sorry mods
 Arachne
12:04:34 Ara/Kat
does anyone know why i canÂ’t put my wolf up for breeding normally, but the alliance breeding will work?
 Cypress Road
12:04:30 Cy, love
Yall I'm literally so mad at my family rn
 Luna🌕
12:04:11 Silver (She/her)
Emmet
They do NOT want to give the pups up wow 2 that late

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Bobcat : +5
Coyote : +2
Jackal : +3
    Fall   Day  Weather:  Fog

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2    3    4    5    6   ..   8 

1x1 Me and WerewolfAugust 1, 2024 01:53 AM

Werewolf

Lightbringer

Give Award

Abraham Goren

------

Abraham was about to say something but he saw that Everstone had left already. Abraham sighed as he decided just to remain in his animal form. Abraham shifted back into his Werepanda form and he began to lay down far away from everyone as he was not wanting to be social at all anymore. Abraham felt alone and sad as he knew that he had no one to be around or to even talk to but Abraham knew that everything would be okay. Abraham would stay quiet whenever someone came in to check on him. One of the soldiers was talking and he said "that Panda or Werepanda is sure quiet." Another soldier agreed.

1x1 Me and WerewolfAugust 1, 2024 01:58 AM

Silverstone

Darkseeker

Give Award
Ethan Everstone
-
He would let out a whistle to see if they would recognize it. Ethan would end up at the rock he let Abe out at. He sat down against the rock. Ethan yawned and would shut his eyes knowing Abe would eventually find him. He softly sang a song he loved and always known.
1x1 Me and WerewolfAugust 1, 2024 02:00 AM

Werewolf

Lightbringer

Give Award

Abraham Goren

----

Abraham heard the whistle but he stay where he was as he did not want to move at all. It was almost like Abraham was starting to feel distance from Everstone but Abraham would go to him if Everstone needed him. Abraham let out a sad whine almost like he was crying but Abraham knew that he would have to hide from everyone again. Abraham wanted to find someone who would accept him for what he was.

1x1 Me and WerewolfAugust 1, 2024 02:06 AM

Silverstone

Darkseeker

Give Award
Ethan Everstone
-
He open his eyes after a few mins and looked around. He gave a soft sigh saying " I hope they are okay..." Ethan got up and would look around once more. He would frown at a weird sound and would slowly pale. He turned around and yelled "Hold it! I'm still in here! Don't let any animal in!" The soldiers panicked and yelled "It's already loose! You need to run as it's a big timber wolf!" Ethan cursed and would ignore the run part. He scrambled up a tree cursing "Why would they even let it out in here...." he heard a snarl from under the tree he was in "Shoot it already found me!" He tired to climb higher but the timber wolf snuggle my leg yanking me down. I let of a yell of shock as I tried to kick the wolf back.
1x1 Me and WerewolfAugust 1, 2024 02:10 AM

Werewolf

Lightbringer

Give Award

Abraham Goren

-----

Abraham heard something and he immediately went to find out what was happening. Abraham saw the timber wolf hurt Everstone and he growled as he managed to push the timber wolf away from Everstone. Abraham growled almost like he was being the protective friend. Abraham managed to give the timber wolf a scar above its eye and he also scared it away. Abraham went to Everstone to make sure he was okay but he suddenly heard the soldiers yelling at him to move. Abraham had been injured as well but he fainted as he was in pain. Abraham whined softly almost like he was saying sorry.

1x1 Me and WerewolfAugust 1, 2024 02:15 AM

Silverstone

Darkseeker

Give Award
Ethan Everstone
-
He would watch terrified as the fight happened. He rushed over to Abe now worried as he checked for wounds. He cursed when saw a pretty nasty wound. He yelled at the soldiers to hunt down the timber wolf and to help me get you in a medical area. He worked hard to treat the wound and stayed next to Abe the entire time not sleeping a wink. "Please.... please be okay.... " he said softly.
1x1 Me and WerewolfAugust 1, 2024 02:18 AM

Werewolf

Lightbringer

Give Award

Abraham Goren

--------

Abraham was listening to Everstone and he began to feel a little bit better but he began to growl at anyone who came into the room. Abraham tried to get up as he was wanting to get to Everstone since he was not sure if he was okay. Abraham saw Everstone and he whined as he was still in pain but he was thankful that Everstone was safe from harm or at least that is what he could tell. Abraham lifted his paw up and gently held it on Everstone's hand almost like a person.

1x1 Me and WerewolfAugust 1, 2024 02:22 AM

Silverstone

Darkseeker

Give Award
Ethan Everstone
-
He moved closer making Abe stay laying down "Thank god your okay..." he would softly hold your paw and ruffled the fur on your head "Please try to stay still... you will recover quicker that way..." Ethan said having a worried tone. He would move to a spot you could see him better saying " Thank you for saving me.... I'm also sorry you got hurt.. thus should have never happened..." He leaned his head next to yours.
1x1 Me and WerewolfAugust 1, 2024 02:25 AM

Werewolf

Lightbringer

Give Award

Abraham Goren

-------

Abraham listened to him and he began to relax as he was going to do what Everstone told him to do. Abraham did a little whine which meant that he was listening. Abraham wanted to tell Everstone something but he had no energy to tell him. One soldier came in and said "the timber wolf has been hunted. Unfortunately, we can't put the Werepanda back into his cage due to him recovering. Where do you want him out in the meantime?" Abraham was not wanting to move yet but he knew that Everstone would soon find out his secret.

1x1 Me and WerewolfAugust 1, 2024 02:29 AM

Silverstone

Darkseeker

Give Award
Ethan Everstone
-
"Good.. Now move him into my room. I'll be able to take care of him better there and make sure that no mistakes are made again..." He said glaring at the solider. Ethan got up and followed Abe as they moved them. Ethan had them lay Abe on his own bed saying "Lay him on my bed. I don't use it much anyways as I sleep in my chair most of the time" once Abe was resting and shoved everyone besides Abe out. He walked over and sat next to the bed saying "Now you can relax... no one can get in without a special key I have."

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2    3    4    5    6   ..   8 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us