Wolf Play : ANTIDOTE x Caribou (Pt. 2 😂)
Chatbox
 Boeing
02:28:22 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Yes
 Amygdala
02:28:02 Amy/Anpmygdala
Chat do i use up the rest of my 5k mush on wolf party or not
 The Unknown
02:26:22 Unknown | Dark
I love the explore boosts! Exploring is probably my favourite feature and being able to do it so often is awesome
 technoblade
02:25:41 Lil Techy | Techno
Unknown

When you unlock them go to jungle or tundra, those are the best.
 Eternity
02:25:23 ET
I find jungle is best during winter, but it can be pretty expensive in terms of health potions and healing your team haha.

How're you enjoying exploring every half hour? :D
 The Unknown
02:25:18 Unknown | Dark
Ooo okay! I love exploring and I found out that if I buy enough moves at once I make a profit off grinding so I'm going to grind explore all day
 The Unknown
02:24:30 Unknown | Dark
Lol of course during winter. Where should I go for winter then?
 Boeing
02:24:14 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Unknown
Once you unlock Jungle, of you want mush then you never leave lop
 Inferno Abyss
02:24:11 Raven, Flame
Unknown
Depends on your preference. I use Jungle :')
 technoblade
02:24:03 Lil Techy | Techno
Unknown

Forest is the best during any season but winter
 The Unknown
02:23:21 Unknown | Dark
Which is the best for mush grinding? I've been going through the forest to level up
 Ecifircas
02:21:58 
For every 10 overall territory levels you have, you unlock a new terrain. So you unlock Swamp at overall territory level 10, and Jungle at 20, and so on until you unlock Tundra at level 50.
 teddy
02:21:12 its yellow
mac
i think 10
 Boeing
02:20:56 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Rogue
Every 10 levels
 Rogue Wildfires
02:20:30 Mac and Cheese
How many levels do you need to change your location you explore in?
 Boeing
02:20:13 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Amy what are you doing
 Desolation
02:17:36 Deso the 👻
I gotta bounce

Peace chat <3
 Tiny Village
02:15:26 Tiny
Good afternoon
 Amygdala
02:13:43 Amy/Anpmygdala
LW nimble foot...not to bad for dodging attacks
-WP Click-
 Amygdala
02:11:58 Amy/Anpmygdala
-WP Click-

Goddamit why are you not HW🥲

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Green Python : -1
Badger : -2
Arctic Fox : -4
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Blizzard

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2    3    4    5    6   ..   7 

ANTIDOTE x Caribou (Pt. 2 😂)July 12, 2024 07:58 PM

ANTIDOTE

Neutral

Give Award

All of this was clearly getting to his head a bit and it made this all too fun. She knew he had never had a woman speak back to him, one that knew how to play with this game. Her smile stayed on her lips, watching him take his seat after retorting. “No, I think you are scared. I saw the look in your eyes as you felt the tide shift. I bet you were hoping and praying your luck did not just run out.” She said, trying to mess with him, this was too easy.

She took a few steps forward before he began to speak again, what if he didn’t thank her? “Well, I guess next time a storm comes through, I’ll just ride it out in here, let you and your men handle the crashing waves” she said with a smirk. Though his words after caused her lips to turn to a slight frown, her brows furrowing. She stepped towards him, the flickering candlelight dancing across the golden strands that fell down her back and sides of her face. She stood just next to him, her small figure almost close enough to graze his body. She bent down a bit, raising her hand to place a finger under his chin. Her fingers grazed the stubble upon his skin, pulling his gaze to hers as she looked him in his eyes, a seductive expression playing on her features.

She got close, but not too close, just enough he could feel the warmth of her body. Her lips parted to speak as she watched his expression, her eyes switching back and forth between his. “I ... .would rather be trapped in the deepest parts of the ocean floor, unable to see the light again” she said as she stood tall once more, her finger flicking from his skin as she stepped away. She chuckled to herself as she traveled back to the window, letting him settle for a moment.

It was quiet for a moment between the two, before his voice filled the air once more, speaking of the necklace. “I find nothing in you, you are merely a business partner who once our agreement is finished, I do not care what happens.” She said, picking up a book that sat in a bookshelf, her fingers tracing the trim. “I do not know why or how you are worthy, it sees something I cannot grasp either.” She stated. “Maybe this is the reason, it knew our paths would cross and you would help me, you helped a siren when you could have easily walked away. It knew that would happen so it gives you luck. I’d hate to see what it would do if you killed one” she added, setting the book back down as she continued.

“Those questions are for a different day though, a day where I may sit and truly think over the history of it” she added as she walked towards the corner of the room, settling herself to the ground, leaning back against the wall. “The tides will be calm enough to rest” she stated as she rested her head back against the wall, letting her eyes rest. Her body was slowly aching for sleep after now being fed, her eyelids growing heavy.

ANTIDOTE x Caribou (Pt. 2 😂)July 12, 2024 09:18 PM

Caribou Creek

Neutral

Give Award

A smirk played at his lips as she told him she thought he had been scared, but he kept his gaze away from her, simply letting out a quiet hum of acknowledgemnt. The only tell of his true feelings with the small flinch of tightness in his slender jaw. "Hmm," Was all he gave in response to her answer to his question. She can certainly ride out something in here. He added sarcastically in his mind, deciding to stay silent on it as she approached him further. His golden gaze flickered to her as she bent down, placing a soft finger beneath his chin, guiding his face to look into hers. He followed her eyes as she did to him, their gazes trapped together in silent tension.

Pritchard felt the quickening of his heart, something he couldn't despise more, and yet...he couldn't help but turn the corner of his lip into a soft and small smirk at her words. He remained motionless, even his fingers that had been toying with the map remained stilled, as if he didn't want to make her move away sooner than she had to. As she flicked her finger from his skin, he lifted his chin up and away, although his eyes watched her walk. His smirk grew into that of a grin before a soft scoff of amusement hit the air. She matched his energy well, he had to give her that.

"We can certainly make that happen for you if that's what you'd rather do." He said slyly, a teasing and flirtatious tone lining his words. He breathed deeply and out, releasing the tension that had built upon his chest, lightly adjusting the waistband of his pants before silence fell between them.

His gaze followed her as she began to speak again, answering his question. Her very movements were enticing, more so now that she'd pulled that stunt and left him wanting. He slowly rose to his feet, setting the near empty bottle down and advancing breezily over to where she stood. "That's a little funny," He commented quietly, watching as she set the book back down. "Because I seem to care a lot about what happens after this little deal of ours is brought to fruiton..." He momentarily slipped his tall frame between her and her destination, resting his arm upon one of the wooden railings that lined the ceiling of the room. "Because part of that deal requires allowing my men to keep you out of harms way...meaning you won't be hunted." He crooned, his voice dropping lowly. His eyes lidded, their molten color popping distinctly against the dark shadows that lined his slender face.

He lowered his arm, stepping slightly aside and watching her walk away and sink to the floor, resting her head against the wall. He walked back to his desk in silence, letting her rest.

-----------------------------------------------

Thunder rumbled overhead, rain still falling heavily down. Night had fully fallen, darkness covering the vast sea. Pritchard had remained awake, emptying two bottles of rum during the time in which he spent studying his maps. He'd left Caeliana alone, allowing her to rest as he charted their journey, occasionally leaving the cabin to check on his men.

He'd doused most of the lights within the small cabin space, leaving only two still burning. He was more than tired, but didn't want to take the bed in case she wished for somewhere more comfortable to sleep. He sat leaned back with his legs propped up once more on the desk, his arms gently resting across his midsection with his head leaned against the back of the chair. His gaze was focused nowhere in particular, staring up at the ceiling in silence. He didn't want to bother her, but would speak if spoken to.

Edited at July 12, 2024 09:19 PM by Caribou Creek
ANTIDOTE x Caribou (Pt. 2 😂)July 12, 2024 09:53 PM

ANTIDOTE

Neutral

Give Award

The waves throughout the night softly rolled, rocking the ship easily back and forth as thunder echoed through the skies. Cael kept her head resting against the wall yet she could not fall asleep. Her mind kept her awake, with the addition of how uncomfortable the floor was. Every so often she would adjust how she sat, rolling her shoulders or crossing her legs or arms. It was getting to a point that her body was just going to force itself awake. After some time she had gotten up, keeping her steps silent as she walked to the table, grabbing the cup of water he had filled hours ago. Pressing the cup to her lips she drank the cold liquid, her body still craving its sustenance. She glanced over, seeing Pritchard resting back in the chair. She could not tell if his eyes were open or not, so she left him be to return to her corner.

Sitting down she looked across the room, glancing at him once more. Her mind continued to question how he was worthy enough for the necklace's luck, it made no sense. He was a pirate, one that certainly murdered and stole, what had he done? She tried to think back on all her mother had told her about it, replaying all her words in her mind and she could not think of anything. It was driving her insane. She rubbed her tired face, sighing softly as she rested her chin in her hand. She just wanted this to be over, to have her possession and be at sea once more. Her body ached to swim again, she had never been this long out of the sea. These clothes felt weird against her skin, the air felt dry, everything just felt so wrong.

Stretching her arms out, her joints popped softly, she had to admit it felt much better now than being tied up with ropes for weeks. Sitting her head back against the wall, she too looked up at nothing, listening to the waves crash against the wooden sides outside. It was music to her ears, the rhythmic pattern calling to her.

ANTIDOTE x Caribou (Pt. 2 😂)July 13, 2024 12:16 AM

Caribou Creek

Neutral

Give Award

Pritchard had noticed Cael as she approached the desk, taking the water and drinking it. He did not react to her, however, figuring it was best to have just let her be. As the time passed by, he could hear her adjusting herself against the wooden floor and wall every so often, bringing it to his attention that she must be uncomfortable.

"You can use the bed you know," He rumbled quietly after a few moments, his gaze still staring up at the ceiling, his fingers lightly messing with the rings that adorned his fingers. "It's sitting there empty for a reason." He finally shifted his eyes to her, slightly turning his head to look in her direction. He was tired, but he knew she had been through significantly worse things than himself the past several weeks, if not longer. No matter how he truly felt over her, he was not a man to purposefully leave her to discomfort, especially after having been through so much already. Their trip into town today had given the crew plenty of new things and restock, even the bed itself had new linens now, fresh and undirtied. If she was ever to use it, now would be the most optimal time, for it would be a few days before they could make port again, and he wasn't sure if they would have enough funds to replace the linens again so soon.

"It wouldn't be the first time I've slept at this desk, and I don't intend on it being my last, so if you'd like a place of more comfort I'm offering it to you." He extended a hand towards the bed, trying to encourage her. He would do her no harm, and despite his teases from earlier he had no true ill intentions. If he had, he would have done so already. He was fairly relaxed at the moment anyway, not as uncomfortable as he could be, and certainly not as restless or uncomfortable as she was. He slowly rose to his feet, twisting to crack his back before walking steadily over to one of the cabinets, sifting nonchalantly through the supplies within.

After a moment, he pulled out a small container of medicinal salve, popping the cork to briefly sniff the contents. He was remembering her small cuts and wounds from earlier, and had forgotten about the medicinal mixture. He walked back to the desk, setting it down lightly. "I have salve too, if you'd allow me." He told her, gesturing to it.

ANTIDOTE x Caribou (Pt. 2 😂)July 13, 2024 12:53 AM

ANTIDOTE

Neutral

Give Award

Cael looked over as he spoke, the first words in some time. She glanced to the bed and back to Pritchard, shaking her head slightly, “It is yours to sleep in” She said. If she was being honest, she had never slept in a bed before, she was unaware of the comfort it held for her aching body. She already had taken his food and water supply, clothing as well so she was not about to take even more offerings when she had nothing to spare. As he stood, his joints slowly cracking as he stretched, she watched him walk towards a set of cabinets, looking through for something. She stayed in her corner, just observing his movements. He was quite interesting, his mannerisms, his words, everything about him so different to her species, even other humans she encountered.

When he returned to his desk with the small glass vial, she tilted her head slightly at his offer. Now he was trying to heal her wounds? She said nothing for a moment, she was fine, she didn't need anymore help. She hated this, feeling useless to herself, incapable of caring and tending to her needs. She was an independent person, she never liked help from others no matter the species but here she was, hopeless. She looked at her wrists, the ropeburn still fresh and painful, her soft skin littered with cuts and bruises. The burn on her back still felt as if the flame was kissing her skin. She sighed after a few minutes, feeling defeated as she stood and walked over silently.

“Okay” was all she said, watching as his hand extended out, taking hers. It looked so small, frail compared to his. Both littered with scars of their own. He dipped his free fingers into the jar, pulling the yellowish salve from within before placing it gently on her wounds, his eyes concentrated. She winced slightly, her hand pulling back just for a moment at the sensation. Her brows stayed furrowed as he applied the salve to any wound he saw, not furrowed at his actions but the feeling. When he had finished any on her arms he let go, looking back up to her. “Your back” he said, remembering the burn from earlier.

“It is fine,” She said as she looked away. She remembered that night, the men tossing her around the deck as if she were nothing, throwing her weak body around. One man had been holding a torch for light, drunken and unsteady. She had tried to fight back, to protect herself just to receive the flame to her skin. “This will soothe it and help it heal, it will only take a moment” He said to her, his words kind. She sighed, thinking for a moment before turning reluctantly. Carefully he extended his hand once more, brushing her golden locks to the side. His fingers shifted the white shirt softly, exposing her shoulder blade where the burn one. Her skin shivered at the touch of his hand as he applied the salve, Cael hissing slightly at the pain. She gritted her teeth, her fists tightening until he finally pulled away, fixing her shirt back to normal before stepping away.

She watched as he put the cork back on the jar, placing it back into the cabinet. “Thank you” She said as his back was to her, still unsure of all this hospitality. She looked to her wrists once more, the raw skin already feeling somewhat better, the sting subsiding in them. She looked up as she heard his voice once more, “Now will you just take the damned bed and rest?”. She shook her head, “I told you I am fine, it is yours.”

ANTIDOTE x Caribou (Pt. 2 😂)July 13, 2024 01:43 AM

Caribou Creek

Neutral

Give Award

Note: Any mods/people following, character control was discussed and permitted for previous post^^

Pritchard extended a hand, gently taking hers into it as she relented. Her skin was smooth and cool, chilling to the touch; a sharp contrast to his warm and rough hands. His rings glittered in the dim light as he dipped his fingers into the salve, softly brushing it over the rawed skin on her wrists. He tightened his grip on her as she attempted to pull back from the sensation, but said nothing until he'd finished covering the wounds on her arms. "Your back," He rumbled, his expression one of determined command. She turned, to which he lifted up her shirt. "This will soothe it and help it to heal, it will only take a moment." Her hair was soft, shockingly so, as he brushed it aside to lift the shirt, exposing the nasty burn. It wasn't long before he'd finished, replacing the cork and turning away silently, walking to put the salve back in the cabinet.

"Thank you," Her voice rang softly from across the room. He felt a slight pang in his chest at her thanks, reminded that he hadn't given her the kindess of thanking her for her actions in the storm. He said nothing about it or in return for a moment, his back still to her as he spoke again. "Now will you just take the damned bed and rest?" She refused again, finally prompting him to turn to look back at her. A glimmer of frustration was evident in his gaze as he grabbed another cup of water, this time for himself. He downed it before setting the cup down and walking towards her, determined purpose in his steps.

"Mine or not it's yours for the night." He spoke, his voice kind yet stern, as if he was tired of her refusals and wanted no more of it. "This is my ship, my crew, my cabin, and what I say goes here whether you like it or not." He looked down at her, his eyes skimming over her body for a brief moment. "I will not offer so kindly a third time." He outstretched an arm towards the bed, a look of expectancy in his features. "As with the salve, I promise you will feel better. Now please, don't make me say again."

Thunder clapped loudly overhead, rattling the items within the cabin and knocking over the empty bottles he'd left on his desk. Lightning flashed, brightly illuminating the small room and briefly encapsulating the young pirate in a god-like glow before returning to darkness. The sound of rain pattered heavily, the soft groaning of the ship accompanying it. All else was silent. Still.

ANTIDOTE x Caribou (Pt. 2 😂)July 13, 2024 02:14 AM

ANTIDOTE

Neutral

Give Award

Cael did not need the luxury of the bed, she would find a way to settle on the floor, maybe if they docked into town during their trip she would steal a sleeping mat of some sort to soften the floor. She had refused again, she was determined to not use the bed. She was about to turn to go back to her corner when she heard his footsteps approaching quickly. She looked but as he stood in front of her, looking down as a frustrated glare formed in his eyes.

She let him get his words out, a smirk appearing on her lips as he spoke. “I will not offer so kindly a third time” he had warned. She took it all as a challenge, as now she found this quite amusing to mess with him. Her smirk only grew, “now please, don’t make me say again.” He had added as he outstretched his arm, motioning towards the bed.

She kept her gaze with him, the lightning illuminating his features. She had to admit, he was not bad to look at. She chuckled softly for a moment, raising her hand. “I think you should say it again, a third time” she teased, poking his chest before stepping back and turning to go to her corner. This was all too easy, and to be honest she did not think he would truly act. She thought he would just use his words as he had before, a fun tease.

ANTIDOTE x Caribou (Pt. 2 😂)July 13, 2024 02:41 AM

Caribou Creek

Neutral

Give Award

Pritchard furrowed his brow at her reply, a soft smirk playing at the corners of his lips as her finger lightly poked at his chest. Her chuckle had only indicated to him that she thought he wasn't serious. Perhaps...perhaps he wasn't as serious as he'd made it seem, it was just a bed afterall, but he still was insistent on her getting well rested. Her body was in need of a good night's rest, her wounds would heal faster that way, and he doubted she'd get the rest she needed properly on the hard wooden floor.

He reached out a hand, gripping her arm as she started to walk away, stopping her in her tracks. "Oh I don't intend to say anything a third time," He rumbled lowly, lighting flashing again. This time it illuminated her features, granting another skip of his heart to which he forcefully pushed down. "I don't do well when my orders aren't taken...and as long as you are on my ship you are part of my crew." He tugged, pulling her closer to himself, tilting his chin down to peer into her face. A stubborn and haughty smirk lined his lips, but a charming and flirtatious look flickered in his amber eyes. "Now..." He said taking a few confident strides forward, in turn pushing her closer and closer to the bed.

"You can either take my offer...and have the bed all to yourself," He forcefully let go of her arm, sending her stumbling backwards onto it. The pirate loomed over her, giving her little to no room to move past him as he leaned down, his face mere inches from hers.

The necklace around his chest dangled, the shimmering blue pendent glinting in the dim light. "Or...you can share it with me, and deal with whatever consequences may follow." He grinned, a playful and charming look on his shadowed face despite the dangerous lilt in his voice. "The choice is yours love...now tell me...what will it be?"

Thunder rumbled lowly, lightning flickering as wind whistled through the smallest of cracks in the wooden walls and window. He was not a man to mess around with in such a way, for he was as stubborn and resilient as the waves and as slippery as the tide. For the first time in years, he felt a small flicker of kinship. He'd met his match in that regard, and he didn't intend to lose it anytime soon.

ANTIDOTE x Caribou (Pt. 2 😂)July 13, 2024 03:02 AM

ANTIDOTE

Neutral

Give Award

Cael’s heart seemed to skip a beat, her chest tightening as she felt his firm grip upon her arm. Maybe she was wrong, he was not messing around anymore. She looked up to Pritchard, her heart pounding as her eyes widened slightly for a moment. As lightning cracked outside the window, it was as if her eyes gleamed at his words, the light illuminating her sharp features. What was this feeling that washed over her? It felt as if she could not speak, as if her heart was going to stop it was beating so hard and only worsened as he pulled her body close, his strong hand holding her with ease.

“Now…” his voice spoke in a strong tone, backing her with each step, his black boots echoing in the silence around them. As he let go, a slight gasp of a breath left her lips, her arms catching her as she fell back onto the edge of the bed. He stepped closer, his legs mere inches from touching hers, bending down to get into her face. The closest they had gotten to each other, his breath warm against her cool skin.

His eyes pierced hers, with each flash of lightning more and more of his features illuminated. His fiery eyes, the thick scars, his long, deep ebony hair that fell in messy ruffles around his face. The pendant dangled close to her skin, almost grazing her body as he kept bent over her. As he spoke of sharing the bed, her lips only turned up once more, that sweet smirk of hers. She gave a quick and short chuckle, “You do wish that don’t you” she teased, her voice barely above a whisper. She knew that would get him.

She kept her smile as she pushed herself back into the bed, away from his body. She settled in the middle, the sheets shifting against her weight. Instantly her body seemed to loosen at the feeling of the mattress below her. It may have been simple but her body already loved it.

ANTIDOTE x Caribou (Pt. 2 😂)July 13, 2024 07:51 PM

Caribou Creek

Neutral

Give Award

"Mmmm," He hummed narrowing his eyes at her smirk and reply, his own grin only growing. "And what's it to you if I do wish it?" He questioned, standing back upright as she settled into the sheets. He reached a hand up, running it smoothly through his ebony waves, before softly blowing out both remaining candles, enveloping the cabin in comforting darkness. His boots creaked softly on the wooden floor as he made his way back to his desk, once again resting his legs upon it as he reclined in his chair, letting his eyes flutter closed.

--------------------------------------------------

The skies were dark, shadows and smoke covering the vast expanse of sea and land, the only light a red-orange glow from the fires that burned relentlessly. Loud, booming sounds of canon fire echoed, sending the water rippling. Screams reverberated in his already ringing ears, his legs weak and body trembling. Freezing water closed over his head, the waves pulling him completely under.

Bodies of other fallen men littered the water, blood staining the sea crimson. His lungs burned with the cold, his limbs going numb as he desperately clawed his way to the surface, his hands finally clasping onto large planks of wood, previously belonging to the sides of a ship. He weakly hauled himself as far as he could out from the water's freezing depths, his front half laying weakly over the plank. His chest rose and fell as he gasped for hair, his dark hair soaked and clinging to his body.

His mother, father, and several other members of his crew were gone, blown to bits by canon fire of a rival crew, everything he'd known and loved gone in an instant. The waves carried him, drifting him further from the scene of choas, his home ship slowly sinking as loud calls and yells erupted from the rival ship. Young, inexperienced, and alone...drifting along the vast sea of darkness, bleeding and weak....

Pritchard awoke suddenly, freezing cold gripping his chest, lingering from the dream. A dream...simply replayed events from many years ago. It had been so long since he'd dreamed of that day and the trauma he'd faced. Why now had it appeared so vividly in his sleep? The icy depths of the ocean lingering on his skin despite being safe and warm within his own cabin. His chest rose and fell, his breathing echoing in the otherwise silent room. Thunder rumbled softly from above, rain still steadily falling from the skies, although it had significantly lightened since the beginning of that night.

His amber eyes stayed trained on the ceiling above, sweat beginning to form along his body as he tried to steady his mind. His heart thrummed steadily within his chest, rattling his ribcage. The fear he'd faced for days, struggling and barely clinging to life upon that driftwood. Truly a miracle he'd survived so long without sinking into the crushing oblivion of Davy Jones' Locker.

A single hand traveled up his body, resting gently on his chest as he tried to steady his heart. He was confused and shook by the suddeness of the nightmare, reliving the terror he'd pushed from his mind so long ago. Only thirteen he'd been that fateful day...just a boy. Judas was so focused in his thoughts that he was completely unaware of the trembling in his arms, and the shakiness of his breath, his eyes staring emptily at the roof above.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2    3    4    5    6   ..   7 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us