Thank you!
 star shrine
05:45:28 star
blue
love the frogs :)
 star shrine
05:44:40 star
blue
possibly Mora, pebble, pepper, crystal, all boring names but they are something you can go off of
 Unfulfilled Wish
05:41:54 Blue Poison Dart
Name ideas?
-WP Click-
 Unfulfilled Wish
05:41:37 Blue Poison Dart
Fox
Thank you!
 Fox
05:41:05 FoxFoxFoxFox
Blue- makes all their markings grey
 Unfulfilled Wish
05:40:54 Blue Poison Dart
What does Axanthic do to your wolf?
 Fox
05:40:28 FoxFoxFoxFox
I'm wondering if we will see the new pack online badges on our pages?
 Seostar
05:39:13 Seo, Pidge
Never mind guys I figures it out!
 Seostar
05:38:18 Seo, Pidge
What do I do?? I started an auction but my phone refreshed for some reason and I didn't put the wolves in yet but it started up 😭
 Boo
05:38:08 Chrissy
the preview of this pup is terrifying. 💀 -Click-
 ilovemydogs
05:38:01 She/Her, Dogs (€
Fox
Oh, yeah I forgoyr. I haven't played in a while
 star shrine
05:34:07 star
ilovemydogs
What do you play on?
 Fox
05:34:07 FoxFoxFoxFox
Dogs- just go back to the other tab. When you battle it should open a new tab

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges
Hourly Damage Variances
Jaguar : -5
Coyote : +5
Komodo Dragon : +1
    Summer Month: 3   Night  Weather:  Fog  Moon: 
 Explore In: Now

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
  1  2  3  4

Lakesong x Beautiful TragediesJune 6, 2024 07:27 PM

Sophisticate

Lightbringer

Give Award
Gerhard Zurek | Hotel room
-
I nodded half to myself as I listened to Emilia talk. "Alright then. If you do find a good coffee spot, mind letting me know? I didn't have time to look for one before I came here." I returned my attention back to my book. If she left, I could also leave and try and find an undisturbed place where I could see if I could get a ticket out. Staring at the same line in my book as if it held the secrets to life’s mysteries, I reached for my bag, missing it twice before feeling its soft fabric beneath my fingers. I dug around in the outside pocket for my phone and earbuds. Finding them, I put my earbuds in and some music on, thinking. It wouldn't hurt trying to get to know my roommate better while it lasted. Getting bored with my book, I closed it and opened my travel app. I clicked a few buttons but to my dismay no flights were leaving here before my check-out time. I closed the app and went on several online sites, all with the same results. My frustration and panic rising, I tried calling one of the websites but apparently everyone was busy taking other calls. Fighting the urge to throw my phone accross the room, I tilted my head back and closed my eyes for a moment. I could try again tomorrow. It struck me to check the other hotels to see if a spot had opened up. Unlikely, but possible. Everything was. But no. Nothing. Absolutely no open rooms in every hotel in a 20-mile radius.
So I was stuck here. Might as well enjoy it. I sat down on the bed and flicked the TV on, scrolling through the channels. But my mind was somewhere else completely.
Lakesong x Beautiful TragediesJune 6, 2024 07:58 PM

Beautiful Tragedies

Neutral

Give Award
Emilia Rizzo | Coffee Shop
-
Once I had left the hotel room I felt that i could breathe again. I'd never realized how much I hated to be alone with a stranger. It didn't take me long to find a decent coffee shop, in which I'd be more than glad to tell Gerhard about because it was actually pretty neat. It was German based coffee, but they had all kinds of flavors and types of coffee. Once I'd sat down with my order, I pulled my phone out, surfing through sites to see if anyone had open rooms open again, even going as far as to call a few to no avail. It would appear that I was completely stuck staying with him. Perhaps it wouldn't actually be that bad. After all, I'd mostly be there for sleep after today. I stayed and drank my coffee, steadily checking the other hotels without any luck until I was done. If it was to be a solid situation, then I may as well go and make the best of it.
-
|Hotel Room|
-
After being gone for around an hour and a half, I returned to our hotel room, not bothering to warn my presence with a knock this time. "I'm back," I called out softly, setting my keycard down on the table beside the door. "There's a really nice German coffe house about two blocks down," I said, not looking up as I reached for my bag so I could go change clothes.
Lakesong x Beautiful TragediesJune 7, 2024 04:02 PM

Sophisticate

Lightbringer

Give Award
Gerhard Zurek | Hotel Room
-
"I'm back" The sound of Emilia's voice brought me back to reality a bit too fast. I had been waching the news for a while before beginning to daydream. It was nice while it lasted. "There's a really nice German coffee house about two blocks down." My head shot up. German coffee? Finally there was something good about this situation. "German coffee you say? I'll go check it out tomorrow morning, thanks for letting me know." I chuckled softly. Maybe this stay wouldn't be so bad. I noticed Emilia rummaging through her bag. "If you're getting dressed, I'll go ahead and step out for a moment." I stood up and off of the bed, my legs a bit stiff from misuse. I walked over to the door of our room to leave before remebering that I had forgotten my room key. So I turned around and picked up my wallet from the desk and put it in my pocket. Now I could leave. I open the door as little as I could and slipped out into the hall. My hand buried in my pockets, I stood waiting, trying to think of a goood excuse for standing around in the hallway infront of the room i was staying in.
Lakesong x Beautiful TragediesJune 7, 2024 04:57 PM

Beautiful Tragedies

Neutral

Give Award
Emilia Rizzo | Hotel Room
-
The way that his head shot up brought a smile to my face. It would seem I've discovered an interest. "German coffee you say? I'll go check it out tomorrow morning, thanks for letting me know." His soft chuckle was a pleasant sound, especially considering that I hadn't heard much from him in general. "Of course. I don't think you'll be disappointed," I nodded, standing up straight as I held my clothes in my hands. I'd been prepared to step into the bathroom when Gerhard's voice caught my attention once more. "If you're getting dressed, I'll go ahead and step out for a moment." How gentlemanly. It would have been easy for me to just step behind the bathroom door, but instead he gave me complete privacy. It made the idea of sharing a bed with him a lot easier as well. "Oh, thank you," I nodded, watching as he got off the bed to head towards the door. I had almost wondered why he turned back until I saw his wallet still sitting on the desk. Best not forget that. Once alone, I stripped from the clothes I'd been wearing and slipped into the comfier attire, which consisted of shorts, an oversized sweatshirt, and fuzzy socks. I didn't intend on leaving the hotel room again for the day unless I had to, so comfort was coming before all else. I finished putting away my old clothes before going over to the door and opening it to let him know that I was done changing. It was nice to be alone in my room, but I wouldn't take advantage of his kindness. "Gerhard? I'm done," I said as I opened the door, not even looking to make sure he was still there first. I'd assumed he would be, but then again I didn't exactly ask.
Lakesong x Beautiful TragediesJune 7, 2024 05:38 PM

Sophisticate

Lightbringer

Give Award
Gerhard Zurek
-
I looked up from my phone as Emilia opened the door, letting me back in. I nodded in thanks before wandering over to my own bag and sorted through my clothes. I figured I might aswell change into something more comfortable. I didn't have any planse to anywhere, so... Picking up some sweatpants and a t-shirt, I strode over to the bathroom to get changed. I switched outfits as swiftly as I could before re-entering the main room. I wasn't feeling tired yet, so I just sat on the edge of the bed, scrolling on my phone. I wanted to put my headphones on, but didn't want to seem like I was deliberately ignoring my roommate again. So I kept them off. After a few minutes I exchanged my phone for a book and started reading, soon becoming lost in the pages.
(Sorry this is so short)
Lakesong x Beautiful TragediesJune 7, 2024 05:49 PM

Beautiful Tragedies

Neutral

Give Award
Emilia Rizzo
-
After letting Gerhard back in, I went over to the bed and sat up against the headboard. I realized he was about to change as well and was going to offer to give him the same amount of privacy, but he'd already dipped into the bathroom, so I stayed quiet. I had been scrolling through my phone when he returned, sitting on the edge of the bed. I didn't know what to say to him, so I decided once more to stay silent, especially once he'd opened his book once more and actually seemed to be reading. I tuned into the tv that was playing quietly in the background. It was some horror movie, but it seemed rather good. I eventually switched to laying on my stomach facing the tv, my chin propped into my hand. Things truthfully weren't much different with my roommate present. We both were minding our business and each others space, leaving the hotel room mostly quiet.

(that's okay!)
Lakesong x Beautiful TragediesJune 7, 2024 08:48 PM

Sophisticate

Lightbringer

Give Award
Gerhard Zurek
-
I eventually put my book down, the movie seeming a bit more interesting. It seemed to be some sort of horror film. The movie wasn't bad, so I ended up watching it instead of going back to my book or phone. I noticed that Emilia also seemed to be watching it. She was laying on her stomach with her hand under her chin, propping it up. The sight of her like that made me smile, reminding me of one of my old friends. After a bit, I figured I should probably go and get ready for bed since I'd most likely fall asleep halfway through the movie. Doing my best to move swiftly and silently, I dug out my toiletries bag from my baggage, and made my way over to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and hair before going back to the bed and sitting back down, my head against a pillow. Already I felt myself getting a bit drowsy, my eyelids feeling heavier with each passing second. Finally I gave in and pulled a corner of the bedsheets over my shoulder. I hoped I wouldn't disturbe Emilia too much if at all. I was about to close my eyes and go to sleep when I remembered my alarm on my phone. I hastily reached over to it and checked what time it was set to. 5:30. Great. If I hadn't remembered I had it set, my roommate would probably throw me out of the window for waking her up that early. With a few swipes of my finger I turned it off and - finally - went to sleep.
Lakesong x Beautiful TragediesJune 7, 2024 08:58 PM

Beautiful Tragedies

Neutral

Give Award
Emilia Rizzo
-
I noticed how Gerhard had began watching the movie as well, glad to know that he was at least a bit interested too. As he started to get ready for bed, I was unfazed, watching the movie for a bit longer until my own eyes had started to flutter closed every once in a while. At that point, he was already in bed and I assumed asleep, so I quietly got off the bed, grabbing my toiletries from my bag. I went into the bathroom as quietly as I could, brushing my teeth and hair as well before returning and turning off the lights as I did. I stuck my toiletries back into my duffle bag and went back to my side of the bed, plugging my phone up to charge. I didn't have any alarms set, which was fine, so I set it down and climbed into bed next to him. I tried to give him ample room, but the queen size bed was more so made for a couple or a single person rather than two strangers. As my head hit the pillow, it didn't take long for me to fall asleep. In my sleep- as if things weren't bad enough- I'd rolled over close to Gerhard, wrapping an arm around him in my sleeping subconscious state. I didn't realize it at the time, but apparently I liked to cuddle.
Lakesong x Beautiful TragediesJune 7, 2024 09:09 PM

Sophisticate

Lightbringer

Give Award
[Time skip to morning?]
Lakesong x Beautiful TragediesJune 7, 2024 09:11 PM

Beautiful Tragedies

Neutral

Give Award
•Absolutely :)•

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
  1  2  3  4