12:18:02 BewareWhoYouTrust
I dont like lol feel wired
Feiella
 WilsonsWay
12:17:40 (He/They) Lukas/Lu
Freaked me out for a second
 Ecifircas
12:17:34 
I miss the background texture on the default palette. It was so lickable. . .
 Feiella
12:16:56 Fei the writer
login box decided it was time to move
 WilsonsWay
12:16:33 (He/They) Lukas/Lu
Eternity
I was just about to ask lol I'm logging in for the day and I'm like wtf where is it
 Ecifircas
12:16:24 
I love being slaughtered in PvP , losing against starter wolves when I have a maxed out DH. <|3
 Trenchcoat
12:16:14 
hi gamers
 Trenchcoat
12:16:06 
hi chat
 Hells Bells
12:15:17 Ven/Vex
Okay so my tablet wasn't just glitching? The login box was moved? 🤣🤣
 Eternity
12:14:10 ET
Oh yeah, maybe a little 'our log in box has moved' for a week or so LMAO
 Ecifircas
12:14:06 
It's looking very modern. I dig it. B)
 Moonflower87
12:13:51 
Fei

Thoughts on him?
-WP Click-
 Eternity
12:13:38 ET
I like it up there :]
 Feiella
12:13:20 Fei the writer
hello Moonflower
 Forgotten Lycans
12:13:17 Taz, Nights
I was propper panicking thinking i couldn't log in . Feel like there needs to me a lil message on the log in screen lol
 Moonflower87
12:12:38 
Fei

Hello.
 SixBears
12:12:27 evebot
I put the login box up there. It was taking up valuable real estate lol
 Feiella
12:11:38 Fei the writer
Serpents
Might be Monster Dream again XD
 Ecifircas
12:11:37 
Someone please PvP me. :> -WP Click-
 Eternity
12:11:20 ET
Oh lol, I don't know if that's a bug or if Eve is just changing the website layout - I don't mind it up there.

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Ocelot : +1
Mojave Green Rattler : +2
Coyote : +5
    Spring Month: 2   Day  Weather:  Heavy Rain
 Explore In: Now

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2    3 

Eden x VahMarch 30, 2024 12:35 PM

Eden

Neutral

Give Award
Vanessa smiled slightly, shaking her head. "I promise it'll be okay.. and I'm sorry a head of time too. I might be a bit jumpy or standoffish at times," she explained, her hazel eyes rising to meet his gaze once more. "Though it's been a long while since I've met another person, I haven't exactly had good experiences with past survivors," she added, shuddering as past memories flashed across her mind.

Vanessa remembered being abandoned, used, and nearly killed by others before, all too wrapped up in their own survival to value another's life. It had been long enough now that she was willing to try again. She felt like she had to. "Well... Where to now?" She asked, breaking free of those depressing thoughts. She itched to get away from the horde, if it was even possible without getting seen or tracked.
Eden x VahMarch 30, 2024 12:39 PM

Zeraphia

Lightbringer

Give Award

Jackson shook his head and winced at those memories in his head. Other survivors. He had his fair share of stories and not all of them were "good" stories. A few, he'd rather just forget and let it be gone. It would be better if it just hadn't happened ever. At all.

But she focused on moving forward which was probably for the best. Jackson eagerly leapt on the chance to ignore his own memories and paced toward the edge of the buildings. "Well, that's what I was trying to figure out. I know that the main hoard of zombies will be traveling toward this location, especially since those guys can send out that stupid signal thing."

He hadn't entirely figured it out but he knew that somewhere in that silly hivemind of theirs... they could locate each other and communicate somehow.

"But the safest pathway is... kind of hard to figure out. The main heart of the city is dangerous but it has the most supplies. The farther out you go, the less supplies and the less..." he waved his hand around in a circle as he tried to gather the word. "Cover?"

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2    3 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us