She's a pretty lady under that defect. I also love those horns on her
 Dem White Girls
11:31:18 Verne | Dem | Demmy
Katy

Oh okay thank you!
 distant-screams
11:30:03 katy | beetle
Verne,
you find them in explore by killing gwyn ap nudd. he either drops a raven feather or a charon's blessing ^^
 distant-screams
11:29:38 katy | beetle
-WP Click-
paws / gear and decor ideas? :)
 Dem White Girls
11:29:30 Verne | Dem | Demmy
How does one get a Charon's Blessing? Trying to look back through the news but I'm not finding it
 Luna👻
11:28:14 Silver (She/her)
Anyone want to fight my DH? Wager is up
 AshenCrow
11:27:31 Ashe, Crow
She's very pretty! Looks like static
 Caeruleum
11:26:14 Cae, Blue
katy, that would explain 2 minutes of guessing wrong with only 90 mush to my name :')
 Caeruleum
11:25:48 Cae, Blue
-WP Click-
hello gorgeous :O
 distant-screams
11:25:17 katy | beetle
Cae,
i believe you need mush out of your savings now to even play wolf party
 Caeruleum
11:25:14 Cae, Blue
i just saw that button :O
very nice :D
 AshenCrow
11:24:39 Ashe, Crow
If you're using the Blessing, you don't even need to do that anymore
 Arctic Moon
11:24:01 NY, Malo, Arctic
Cae
yes
 Caeruleum
11:23:44 Cae, Blue
does putting all mush in the hole to get to round 5 without sniffing still work? <.<
 Old Money
11:23:28 elegance❀
-WP Click-
 Luna👻
11:22:23 Silver (She/her)
Malo
Yesss
 Arctic Moon
11:21:25 NY, Malo, Arctic
Pvp anyone? I'm bored as heck
 Salem
11:19:42 Bell
-WP Click-
 Arctic Moon
11:16:31 NY, Malo, Arctic
welp my game must think it's still winter XD
 AshenCrow
11:15:09 Ashe, Crow
It's the bug

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Red Fox : +1
Mountain Lion : +3
Polar Bear : -2
    Spring   Day  Weather:  Brimstone

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2    3    4 

Silent Creek x Moo CowJanuary 24, 2024 11:46 AM

Moo Cow

Neutral

Give Award
Wren had been standing in the hall after stopping at her locker making sure her appearance was acceptable. Her red locks were a little messy thanks to ballet, but nothing terrible. She'd decided to touch up what bit of makeup she wore, humming softly in approval once done. She shut the locker and pulled out her phone once more as she'd heard it ding. Wren had started walking, texting back Holly who had decided to check in on her to see how her day. She told her about all the craziness involving Theo, including how she'd agreed on a date for Friday. Wren had only known Holly for a few month, but they were already quite the pair. They got on well and Wren really couldn't have asked for a better room mate.

Wren was a bit oblivious to her surroundings, having let her gaurd down since the halls weren't very busy. However, this let in the opportunity for a very sudden run in- literally. Before she knew it, Wren had slammed right into a solid wall of muscle, making her gasp and stumble backwards. Thankfully, she'd had nothing to drop and had kept a decent grip on her phone, so no true damage was done aside from startling her.

Silent Creek x Moo CowJanuary 24, 2024 12:03 PM

Silent Creek

Lightbringer

Give Award
As Theo walked, he felt a smaller frame slam into him at quite a lot of force. He threw his hands up and glanced up from his phone. "Hey! Watch where you're go- oh. Hello Wren," he said, abruptly realising who it was. He smiled down at her before checking to make sure she was alright. "Are you okay?" He asked, shoving his phone into his pocket and reaching out a hand for her to take. Obviously she wouldn't take up the opportunity but the offer was there for her.

"My fault, I wasn't looking where I was going," he admitted, stepping aside for people to move past as they were in the middle of the hallway. It was surprising for Theo to take the blame for anything, even if it was his fault. He wasn't one for taking responsibility for his actions. Very rare. But because he wanted to make a good impression, he would take responsibility, for Wren. Even though they were both not looking where they were going. Theo flashed a toothy smile to her, waiting for her response and hoping she wouldn't be angry with him or even more cold than usual.
Silent Creek x Moo CowJanuary 24, 2024 03:12 PM

Moo Cow

Neutral

Give Award

Wren flinched at first when the person had went snap at her, but she relaxed when she looked up, seeing that it was Theo. The raising of voices or harsh tones always had a tendency to startle her. Of course, with knowing that he wasn't upset with her, Wren was completely fine. "I'm alright, no harm done," she said, getting up without his help. She didn't want him to get a big head, especially since she'd just taken him up on a date. She brushed herself off, slipping away her phone as she turned her attention back to Theo and moved for the flow of traffic. She didn't want to risk getting ran into by anyone else.

Wren was somewhat surprised by how he took the blame despite that she was at fault as well. She offered a small smile, shaking her head. "It's fine, I swear. I wasn't looking where I was going either," she admitted, rubbing the back of her neck. "I didn't hurt you, did I?" She asked, though it was likely a dumb question. After all, she'd hardly impacted him, or at least she didn't think she did.

Silent Creek x Moo CowJanuary 24, 2024 06:02 PM

Silent Creek

Lightbringer

Give Award
Theo watched as Wren got herself up and moved closer to the lockers and the side of the hallway so people could move on with their day. He tilted his head to the side, retracting his arm back to his pocket and she declined his offer to help her up. He reached that same arm to ruffle through his slightly damp hair a little, before putting it back in his pocket once more. He smiled gently to her, a smile he didn't use often. It was always his cheeky and mischievous smile. This smile was more kind and sweet. Almost sympathetic and apologetic.

"I'm alright, I'm more worried about you. It was quite a hit," he said, gazing down at her, his eyes scanning her body for any injuries or bruising at all. He knew he was fairly large and muscled, so her petite body slamming into his must've hurt a little. As for him, he didn't feel much at all. He hoped she was alright, the last thing she needed was to be hurt by him before they had even gone on their date. Not exactly off to the best start.

Edited at January 24, 2024 06:33 PM by Silent Creek
Silent Creek x Moo CowJanuary 24, 2024 06:34 PM

Moo Cow

Neutral

Give Award
Wren's gaze traveled up, seeing as he ruffled his damp hair. Those curls... Her thoughts had began to betray her once more. He looked so good, even more so freshly showered. She did her best not to get caught up staring as her eyes fell upon his face. The smile he gave her threatened to melt her cold heart. He actually cared and she could tell. Maybe he wasn't that bad after all. Wren found herself returning a smile, one much softer and true than that she normally did. Sure, she smiled like that often, but she wasn't sure she ever had at Theo.

Wren couldn't help but to let a giggle slip at how worried he was about her. "I'm fine, really. Don't get me wrong, running into something so muscular didn't feel good, but I won't break," she told him, trying to reassure him. The only thing that really hurt were her knees, which had taken the brunt of the impact. They'd likely bruise later, but it wasn't a big deal to her. She wasn't mad, especially knowing that she couldn't blame him for the whole ordeal.
Silent Creek x Moo CowJanuary 24, 2024 06:48 PM

Silent Creek

Lightbringer

Give Award
Theo could almost see the cogs turning in her head as she was thinking. If only he could see and hear her thoughts. He would love to know what she thought about him. His heart almost did flips as she returned the smile, a kind one that he had never seen before. It was a lovely moment for him. She looked so beautiful when she wasn't death staring him. Theo adjusted his body to lean against the lockers, his arms crossing comfortably over his chest as he gazed down at her.

He chuckled a little from what she had said, almost blushing as she called him muscular. It wasn't exactly a compliment because Wren was only stating facts, but it still felt good that she acknowledged his body type. The small things mattered when it came to her. Theo shrugged and brushed it off as best he could. Act cool. "Well, I'm sorry anyway. I'll look where I'm going next time," he said sincerely. He really was sorry for his actions that caused her pain, so he would try his best to avoid that in the future. Although, it meant they were interacting, so it wasn't all bad.
Silent Creek x Moo CowJanuary 24, 2024 07:03 PM

Moo Cow

Neutral

Give Award
Wren's smile fell back to a neutral expression as she watched him reposition. She beat away the thoughts that tried to take over her brain as she was unable to stop thinking about how he looked like the main character from a romance novel or movie with the way he stood. "As will I," she said with a nod, unsure as to what she should say next. She was grateful for the sincerity in his words, though. She bit her lip absentmindedly, glancing down for a moment. She'd never tried making small talk with Theo, but perhaps she'd give it a go.

"Have you got any more classes today?" She asked as she looked back up, her head tilted to the side. Wren knew some people chose to take more classes than others. She had decided not to have a super full schedule for the first semester since she figured it would be wise to get her feet wet first. She somewhat hoped that he wouldn't just tease her about wanting to know if he had plans. It wasn't exactly the case. She knew Holly had mentioned going out later and had invited her along, but Wren wasn't one to do things like that very much. She wasn't a drinker, having had maybe one drink before in her life. She hadn't minded it, but it definitely wasn't the best tasting thing ever.
Silent Creek x Moo CowApril 10, 2024 12:28 PM

Silent Creek

Lightbringer

Give Award
Ah so sorry for the late reply! I'll get to my reply within the hour!!
Silent Creek x Moo CowApril 10, 2024 01:05 PM

Moo Cow

Neutral

Give Award
Ahhh it's okay!! I'm just happy to see you back^^
Silent Creek x Moo CowApril 12, 2024 06:34 AM

Silent Creek

Lightbringer

Give Award
Theo was so surprised to hear that Wren was actually interested in having a conversation with him. She had never done that before. It was always him trying to pry any sort of interaction with her. He tried to play it cool, but he was excited about it and it was quite clear on his face as he had a big grin. "Nothing now. Just gotta do my assignment for astronomy but going for a few drinks after so gotta work hard," he said with a small smile. He had toned down his excitement now. He wasn't as grinny as he was before, because he realised his looked like an idiot.

He reached his left hand up to his hair, ruffling it slightly to get it to dry faster. His hair always naturally dried quite curly, but he would put products in to tame it a little and make it less curly. Although everyone loved his curly hair, especially his family. Theo always wanted to do the opposite of what they asked just out of spite. He cleared his throat after a moment of silence. "Have you got any more classes? Doing anything after?" He asked, tilting his head slightly in curiousity.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2    3    4 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us