Wolf Play : Meeko x -Sweet-Poison-
Chatbox
 The-Storyteller
04:59:10 Zyra_the_wolf
When I was new, I literally asked someone how the chat system works. And some other random questions about the game-
 ZEFHYR
04:56:27 
:) thanks!
 Ecifircas
04:52:38 
ZEFHYR, no worries - I never mind answering questions and neither do many other users. We were all new at once point. :-)
 ZEFHYR
04:52:01 
oh krikey...lol ok. someday I will gt thru playing without asking dumb questions...righty
 Ecifircas
04:50:44 
ZEFHYR, if they don't have the option, that means you've already given them a paws up. :)
 ZEFHYR
04:46:07 
no... many of the profiles do not have that? of three i looked at, only one does
 Ecifircas
04:44:01 
ZEFHYR, go to their page and next to their paws count, there's a little button that says 'Paws Up'. ^^

-Click-
 ZEFHYR
04:42:44 
how do you give another player "paws up" ?
 EclipseTreasure
04:31:13 
-WP Click-

You scare me..
 distant-lands
04:07:27 katy | beetle
-WP Click-
this girl's one of my lightest weights, and also my best explorer xD
 Salem
04:06:48 Rumi
-WP Click-
 starmutt
03:51:07 marsh | they/it
bro is 107lb
yet i still trained him like he's baby </3

-WP Click-
 Ghost Queen
03:50:02 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
ecif XD
 Ecifircas
03:48:59 
I only train wolves that aren't boosted. For some reason, any wolf with a boost just gives me hell Explore-wise. I'm a DH hater. x)
 Ghost Queen
03:48:06 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
ecif all good XD it more her boost that i think is worth training since i only accept boosts but thank you XD
 Ecifircas
03:47:19 
Ghost Queen, it was just my opinion - take it or leave it, haha. I only train HW wolves with good vitals, low-gen, and agreeable / obedient dispositions.
 Ghost Queen
03:45:12 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
i think ive had worst trainers etc my current team and i can cp train her thats easy XD
 starmutt
03:43:42 marsh | they/it
Expand your territory. Level up in the Forest.

Completed: 0/5

in the winter? D: absolutely not im staying in jungle
 Bears den
03:40:43 Bear
Guys IÂ’m down to my last 17 mush :((
 Ecifircas
03:36:10 
Nah. Low-weight, no leg up on the CP / talents, and negative vitals. Pretty girl, though. ^^

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Grey Fox : 0
Sun Bear : -2
Coyote : -4
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    26    27    28    29    30   ..   40 

Meeko x -Sweet-Poison-May 13, 2024 01:31 AM

-Sweet-Poison-

Neutral

Give Award
"Just be careful, you'll make them chapped, and thats a bit difficult to get rid of." He walked next to him, still gripping his sleeve, he laughed at Sky's miscommunication. "I'm sure" he said in between laughs, " I noticed, I just want to make sure nothings wrong. Ya know?" Matt patted Sky's arm as they turned down the hall his next class was in. Matt noticed a few things about himself; one, he payed a bit much attention to others, and what they are doing, and two; he cared an awfull lot about others too.
"Hey," he started as he looked up at Sky "thanks for walking me" he smiled and let go of Sky's sleeve, walking the rest of the way with his hands down at his sides.
Meeko x -Sweet-Poison-May 13, 2024 01:35 AM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
Skylar gave Matt a nervous smile, not talking much after that. "Yea no problem, I'll see you after school?" Sky said in an unsure tone. He was quite excited for after school, all of them skating together in a beautiful small town. He smiled as he watched Matt walk away, he stood still awaiting his answer before he made his way to his class.
Meeko x -Sweet-Poison-May 13, 2024 01:39 AM

-Sweet-Poison-

Neutral

Give Award
"Yeah! See ya then" Matt waved and walked into his class. Taking a seat in the back corner, and getting out the book Sky recommended. He started on the book and read through the class. Taking small breaks to check his phone. He decided he'd bother Sky. Hopefully it wasn't a huge issue. "What class do you have now?" He sent, put his Phone back in his pocket and continued reading.
Meeko x -Sweet-Poison-May 13, 2024 01:43 AM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
Skylar felt a little relieved when Matt confirmed the plans, he then turned around and made his way to his next class. He walked into class, sat at his usual spot and went onto his phone. Not even a couple minutes of class Matt texted him. "English, then my spare." Skylar texted back. He was excited to go home but then he would have to wait until class was over for them to hangout.
~time skip to after school~

Edited at May 13, 2024 01:49 AM by Meeko
Meeko x -Sweet-Poison-May 13, 2024 01:54 AM

-Sweet-Poison-

Neutral

Give Award
As Matt walked into his apartment he thought quickly if he should change or not. He decided to change into something a little out of the norm for him.
He found some black whitewashed jeans, and his sneakers. Then a black Hoodie, he hurried off into the bathroom to change and freshen up a bit before going skating with Sky and Chris. "What time are we meeting up, and where?" He sent the text to Sky and began to fuss with his hair.
Meeko x -Sweet-Poison-May 13, 2024 02:01 AM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
Skylar showered before school ended for Chris and Matt, he wanted to be nice and fresh despite the fact that he might eat shit while skating. He changed into some baggy, vintage-looking jeans and a slightly baggy dark red teeshirt that really complimented him. He did his normal routine after the shower, although he did put on some really good-smelling cologne.
Once he was ready he checked his phone. "Me and Chris will come pick you up, be there in 10." Sky sent the text and then made his way outside with his skateboard.
Meeko x -Sweet-Poison-May 13, 2024 02:07 AM

-Sweet-Poison-

Neutral

Give Award
He was still fussing with his hair and clothes by the time he got the text back from Sky. "Oh" he said outloud, before replying "alright, see ya in 10!"
He pulled on his socks and shoes and waited. Still fussing a bit with his hair and where his sweatshirt hung.. he decided to switch last second. He ran for a white tee-shirt and ditched the sweatshirt. He spent the next few minutes also fussing with that. While worrying about conversation topics, and everything else under the sun.
Meeko x -Sweet-Poison-May 13, 2024 02:14 AM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
Skylar skated to Chris's, and then they skated to Matt's. It wasn't chilly out at all, but the clouds were starting to get darker. "That doesn't look good." Skylar said as they slowed down a bit since they were pretty close to Matt's. Sky saw Matt ahead and smiled. "Hey." Sky said once he got close enough.
Meeko x -Sweet-Poison-May 13, 2024 02:19 AM

-Sweet-Poison-

Neutral

Give Award
Matt was walking down the street when Skylar and Chris showed up, "Hey!" He said back, still messing a bit with his shirt, " hopefully no falling on my arse this time," he said as he waved at Chris. He looked at the sky, the forecast said it was supposed to be sunny and warm, but some clouds were moving in. 'Uhhoh' he told himself. Suddenly the sweatshirt seemed a better option. "Where are we heading then?"
Meeko x -Sweet-Poison-May 13, 2024 02:22 AM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
"Honestly, I got no clue. What about you Chris." Sky replied. "Hm, not really, I guess we are just skating around." Chris answered. "Well then let's go." Sky said, glancing back at Matt, and giving him a genuine smile. He pushed off on his board and passed Matt, getting in front of the both of them.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    26    27    28    29    30   ..   40 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us