11:20:20 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Amor
Nah your kneecaps will always be mine😌
Nux 👀
 distant-lands
11:20:00 katy | beetle
-Click-
it's coming along e.e

all the white parts will be rainbow eventually.
 Urux
11:16:22 Urox
Oh I actually have 4 spots, my viti sold lol. Had like 25+ vitals, but I had no room and he was some crazy gen like 64
 Existence
11:15:07 Exist / Kuskyn
-WP Click-
I mini of her father ;-;
 Dragons Blood
11:15:04 Yong-sun (he/him)
I have 5 den spaces I would have 6 but the male outside my folder is one I bred to two the pregnant females
 Urux
11:14:07 Urox
I have 3 den spaces, two girls at 90 and 91 it's like they're trying to beat each other. Watch they will labour at the same time and I will be screwed haha
 Dragons Blood
11:11:05 Yong-sun (he/him)
floor

I'm just gonna stay up and wait for two of them to go into labor
 Forest Dwelling
11:09:24 Floor
Yong-sun

You could try sending them to someone you trust/has space. I've seen other people do it before!
 Dragons Blood
11:07:36 Yong-sun (he/him)
dang it I have 2 wolves at 80 hours pregnant and one at 79 hours and I don't have enough den space
 ~♥Nux♥~
11:06:43 Chat's snack
Spoops 🫵
 Ámor
11:06:15 On haitus
@Bow
I know one
 Boeing
11:05:09 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Cont
Oh just you wait, eventually I'll think of another word that starts with kn to add to it xD
How are you lol
 Ámor
11:04:24 On haitus
:0 Emmet you forgot to take my knee caps they are mine now :>
 Continental Wolves
11:03:20 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
My title keeps on getting longer 😎

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Komodo Dragon : +1
Jackal : -3
Black Bear : -4
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    26    27    28    29    30   ..   42 

Outlander x MeekoMay 15, 2024 12:44 AM

Outlander

Lightbringer

Give Award
Alex had known what Skylar had wanted the moment he'd caught his gaze dropping to his lips, still hearing him speak his desire aloud made his breath catch. He swallowed thickly as he watched him lean in though noted that he didn't go in for the kiss straightaway. Even as Skylar leaned toward him further he didn't move but remained still, watching the male before him. He felt his heart skip a beat, something that seemed to be becoming more frequent since first meeting Skylar. Biting at his bottom lip Alex was still for a moment longer before he moved, albeit with some hesitation, to close the remaining distance between himself and Skylar and gently kiss him.
(It's alright. ^^)
Outlander x MeekoMay 15, 2024 12:52 AM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
Skylar heart beat even faster when he saw Alex move in closer. Skylar closed his eyes as Alex kissed him and Sky brought his hand that was previously interlocked with his and held Alex's cheek/neck. He continued to kiss him and once the kiss was broken Sky stared deeply into his eyes. "Stay with me tonight." Sky breathed before going back in gently, not giving the boy a chance to reply. Skylar grew hot, and he craved more. He let his other hand trail up Alex's chest, and back down. He rested his hand near Alex's hips, putting slight pressure on his as he slightly moved his position. Sky continued to kiss him slowly and sensual, being afraid to get into it.

Edited at May 15, 2024 12:52 AM by Meeko
Outlander x MeekoMay 15, 2024 01:15 AM

Outlander

Lightbringer

Give Award
Alex's heart was racing within his chest, no it would be more accurate to say it was thundering wildly as he kissed Skylar. Letting his eyes fall closed he focused on the kiss, on the feeling of Skylar's lips against his and of the touch to his cheek/neck. Ever so slightly he found himself leaning into the touch and beginning to crave more of it. When the kiss broke he let his blue hues meet Skylar's beautiful green gaze. The request caught him entirely by surprise and though he parted his lips to respond, though how or what he intended to say he wasn't sure, he was stopped before he could start to respond when Skylar kissed him. A part of his brain was screaming at him to stop this before it went too far, and before he did something that he was bound to regret when the effects of the pill wore off. He was surprised to find that he was inclined to ignore such logic and warnings and focus on nothing but the kiss and Skylar. Upon feeling one of Skylar's hands travel up his chest and then back down before resting near one of his hips he lifted one of his own hands to place it against Sky's neck lightly. He shifted slightly at the change of position but didn't attempt to break the kiss as he did so.
Outlander x MeekoMay 15, 2024 01:29 AM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
Skylar tugged onto Alex's shirt, craving for them to be touching even more. He moved slightly to where he was almost on top of him but not quite. Skylar leaned his body more into his, tugging on his shirt still. He yearned for more but knew that it was way too early and they were on drugs so it didn't seem like the best idea, but the making out was fine. Skylar moved his other hand down Alex's neck before bringing it to the back of his head. He picked up the pace and gently grabbed a hold of some of Alex's hair, tugging on it a bit. His breathing became a little more heavy, and he became more excited, which told him they should probably stop soon. Sky let go of Alex's hair but still played with it gently as he slowed down the pace again before slowly parting his lips from Alex's. He looked at Alex and bit his lip slightly. Bring his hand down from Alex's hair, he gently shifted position and laid his head on Alex's chest. He stopped tugging at his shirt and grazed his hand up and down his chest.
Outlander x MeekoMay 15, 2024 01:48 AM

Outlander

Lightbringer

Give Award
As his lips danced along with Skylar's as the kiss continued, Alex felt his desire for Sky grow. He could feel the way he tugged on his shirt, every movement that Skylar made as he leaned his body more into him. All of it was intoxicating, a potent mixture that left Alex's heart racing and stole his breath from him. As Skylar picked up the pace of the kiss he followed suit, matching his pacing as he slowly trailed the hand he'd placed against his neck down Sky's chest and to his hip. Feeling Skylar's hand in his hair he smiled lightly into the kiss and upon feeling the slight tug dared to gently nip at Skylar's bottom lip in response. If the kiss had lasted the entirety of the night Alex was certain he wouldn't have minded though he found he couldn't complain even as it came to an end. When Skylar pulled back from the kiss, Alex looked down at him and smiled faintly before wrapping his arm around him when he laid his head against his chest.
Outlander x MeekoMay 15, 2024 01:56 AM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
Sky looked up at Alex, before grabbing the arm wrapped around him. "Come." He said softly as he tugged his arm slightly, laying down on his bed. He wanted Alex to hold him while he fell asleep. While Sky laid down with Alex, he grabbed the remote, turning the show back on. Sky still stayed facing Alex, just wanting to pass out. Once they were situated he got comfortable with his body pushed up against his. He looked up at Alex, bringing a hand up to his cheek before giving him another sensual kiss. Once their lips parted again he smiled with tired eyes and then laid his head back down in the crevice of Alex's neck. He then kissed his neck slowly, but only for a moment.
Outlander x MeekoMay 15, 2024 02:07 AM

Outlander

Lightbringer

Give Award
Alex looked down at Skylar when he grabbed the arm he had wrapped around him. He lifted a brow at the request but didn't resist as he was tugged down onto the bed beside Skylar. Shifting slightly on the mattress so that he was lying in a more comfortable position he watched as Sky turned the show back on. Briefly, his gaze wandered to the screen of the TV, his attention momentarily drifting to the show currently playing but the warmth of Skylar's hand on his cheek drew his attention back to him. He smiled against his lips and let the smile remain even once they parted. Keeping his blue hues on the male tucked up against him he draped his arm around him and, after a moment let his fingers lazily draw patterns across his back. The movement of his fingers stilled, albeit for a second, when he felt Sky kiss his neck. Reminding himself to breathe he relaxed and soon let his fingers continue their lazy movements.
Outlander x MeekoMay 15, 2024 05:33 PM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
Skylar closed his eyes and let his body relax, melting into Alex's. His breathing slowed, as well as his heart beat. He soon felt just waves of relaxation and euphoria, a perfect feeling to fall asleep too. This same feeling reminded him of why he loved doing drugs so much, but hopefully he wouldn't get bad again from this one time. Hearing the show start to get drowned out, and only hearing the beating of Alex's heart, Sky drifted off to sleep.
Outlander x MeekoMay 15, 2024 07:55 PM

Outlander

Lightbringer

Give Award
Alex wasn't entirely sure he'd be able to sleep. Sure the drugs and the calm atmosphere were relaxing but his heart was still racing. Chewing at his bottom lip softly he looked at Skylar, watching as he closed his eyes and began to drift off. It must have been a good hour or so later that sleep finally found Alex. With his own eyes falling closed he let out a soft sigh and relaxed further as he drifted off to sleep, the sound of the show fading as he slept.
(Sorry it's so short.)
Outlander x MeekoMay 15, 2024 09:08 PM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
The night quickly turned into morning, with golden sunlight creeping through a crack in the curtains. Sky slowly opened his eyes, realizing what had happened the night before. He was still laying on top of Alex's chest still. He slowly raised his head, furrowing his brows a bit. He then got up and stumbled to the bathroom. He stripped and ran himself a shower. He needed to clear his head and think about the night before because he was pretty messed up.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    26    27    28    29    30   ..   42 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us