bro is 107lb
yet i still trained him like he's baby </3

-WP Click-
 Ghost Queen
03:50:02 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
ecif XD
 Ecifircas
03:48:59 
I only train wolves that aren't boosted. For some reason, any wolf with a boost just gives me hell Explore-wise. I'm a DH hater. x)
 Ghost Queen
03:48:06 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
ecif all good XD it more her boost that i think is worth training since i only accept boosts but thank you XD
 Ecifircas
03:47:19 
Ghost Queen, it was just my opinion - take it or leave it, haha. I only train HW wolves with good vitals, low-gen, and agreeable / obedient dispositions.
 Ghost Queen
03:45:12 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
i think ive had worst trainers etc my current team and i can cp train her thats easy XD
 starmutt
03:43:42 marsh | they/it
Expand your territory. Level up in the Forest.

Completed: 0/5

in the winter? D: absolutely not im staying in jungle
 Bears den
03:40:43 Bear
Guys IÂ’m down to my last 17 mush :((
 Ecifircas
03:36:10 
Nah. Low-weight, no leg up on the CP / talents, and negative vitals. Pretty girl, though. ^^
 Ghost Queen
03:27:18 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
do you guys think she worth training
-WP Click-
 Bears den
03:20:40 Bear
Guys IÂ’m listening to Pretty fly (for a white guy) by The Offspring and IÂ’m absolutely rocking out in my bedroom
 Ghost Queen
03:09:25 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
or any dom
 Ghost Queen
03:08:48 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
well most of my wolves didnt end up getting the full dom XD and it moved around my alpahs and betas
 ZEFHYR
03:07:56 
hey, Ghost, what happens when you changed the dominance?
 starmutt
03:07:51 marsh | they/it
yeah the way it staggers is a little goofy
 Ghost Queen
03:07:18 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
it just stuffed up my alpahs and betas i might just do it my self XD
 starmutt
03:06:16 marsh | they/it
my dominance is too high i would be in shambles

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Mamba : +5
Copperhead : -4
Cheetah : -2
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    25    26    27    28    29   ..   40 

Meeko x -Sweet-Poison-May 13, 2024 12:13 AM

-Sweet-Poison-

Neutral

Give Award
"Oh! Is it here? In this library?" He was eager to get ahold of another book. He held eye contact with Sky until he turned his attention back to Chris. He felt his face turn a slightly brighter shade of pink. He got up and began to wander, he found his way to a section in the back, a bit far away from Chris and Sky.
"What genre is it? And what's the authors last name?" He whisper yelled to Sky. He knew his way around the library, but it would be extremely difficult to find the book from just the title. He made his way back to Sky, catching a few titles that caught his interest on the way back. He made a mental note to come check those out later.
Meeko x -Sweet-Poison-May 13, 2024 12:26 AM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
Sky let out a slight smile while looking down when he saw how excited Matt got at his book suggestion. He let out a small laugh before looking back at Matt, who was now wandering off. Skylar kept his eye on Matt as he stood up and swiftly made his way to where the book was. "Matthew." Skylar called out, not too loud but loud enough for Matt to here. He then grabbed the book from the shelf and made his way to where Matt would be coming from. "Here dear." Sky said softly as he handed the book to Matt and looked down at him.
Meeko x -Sweet-Poison-May 13, 2024 12:34 AM

-Sweet-Poison-

Neutral

Give Award
"Oh-" there was a long pause. Matt heard Sky call his name, and let out a nervous laugh. 'Good god,' he thought as he took the book from Sky. His face raising to a bright pink. He ran his hand through his hair before taking his lower arm and wrist to cover up his ever brightening face "Th-thanks" he stuttered.
He flipped over the book a skimmed the back cover before checking the word size and page count. He did all this while avoiding looking up at Sky. At no costs would Matt let him see his face this impossible shade. "I could finish this in a day and half I'd bet. It looks interesting." He said, his voice being muffled by his sleeve
Meeko x -Sweet-Poison-May 13, 2024 12:38 AM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
Sky listened to Matt, still slightly towering over him. "That's alright, it's really good in my opinion." Sky replied. He smiled as he continued to glance down at him for a moment before making his way back to where Chris was. A smirky grin washed over his face as he walked, he knew he probably made him nervous or something. He knew he made him feel something. He sat back down and looked over towards Matt to see if he was coming. "It's a sad book by the way." Sky said as the smirky grin left his face, his face now straight but slightly sad. He quickly got rid of any frown he had and smiled at Matt. Skylar then sat down where he originally was.
Meeko x -Sweet-Poison-May 13, 2024 12:46 AM

-Sweet-Poison-

Neutral

Give Award
He stood in place until Skylar returned to his spot. He usually reserved his full name for people of importance, and hadn't been called that in years. Let alone, tagging on "dear" too. What if others heard? Matt was still figuring out how he felt about Sky, he knew it was just a friend-like feeling, but this whole thing was new to him.
He couldn't say he didn't like being called 'Mathew' and 'Dear'. The fact his face practically exploded was a sign in that direction. Although, it would take some getting used to if he was to be able to be called such without turning tomato red.
He realized he was spacing off for a while, and quickly made his way back to his spot besides Sky with the book in hand. He placed the new book in his bag, remembering he needed to return the one he had just finished, he took that one back out of his bag, and set it down Infront of him.
All of this was a struggle, as he was still using his sleeve to cover the slowly fading red that was his face. "It's sad?" He said out loud " thats alright, I like books with emotion!" He braved taking down his sleeve, and smiled at Sky.
Meeko x -Sweet-Poison-May 13, 2024 12:52 AM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
"Yeah, I like only reading sad books. But I do like romance and like dystopian books like The Maze Runner." Skylar replied, glancing up at Matt for a second. He looked down and laughed a little, noticing that Matt's face was a bit red, but then Sky thought to himself. Maybe it was too much, or maybe Matt didn't like it. He winced at the thought and just shook his head slightly. He took a deep breath before grabbing his phone and checking the time. "Okay we gotta get to class." Skylar said, shoving his phone in his pocket and slowly getting up. He grabbed his backpack and swung it over his shoulder. He looked down at Chris and waited for him to get his stuff together. "I'll walk you both to class." Sky said with a smile, looking at both Chris and Matt.
Meeko x -Sweet-Poison-May 13, 2024 12:58 AM

-Sweet-Poison-

Neutral

Give Award
"Oh, I love The Maze Runner series! I own a hardcover and paperback of each book" Matt started, as he made his way to the book return box and back over to grab his bag. "I don't, however, read a ton of sad books. There's this one book, Where The Crawdads Sing, it's kind of sad. It stands in my top three books right now" he watched as Sky got up and noticed the small head shake he did. Matt cokced his head slightly to the side, 'I wonder what that was for' he thought. "You don't have to, I could probably navigate the hallways myself if you've got to get to class as well" he stood beside Sky, his face was almost back to its normal fair shade, and he bet his freckles were visible again.
Meeko x -Sweet-Poison-May 13, 2024 01:06 AM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
"Oh, I've watched the movie but haven't read the book yet." Skylar added. He then began to walk to the library doors, looking back and walking slow to wait for them. "I want to walk with you guys though." Skylar said before turning around and opening the doors. He held them open for both of them, catching up to Matt's side when they both got through the door. He bit his lip, biting the skin off them. He took a glance at Matt and smiled to himself. While walking Sky's arm brushed up slightly against Matt's. A rush of adrenaline went through his body and he looked down at their arms but then just played it off by looking at Chris. He brought his hand up to his face and brushed his lip out of nerves. He then put his down quickly and looked back in front of him. "See you after school." Sky said to Chris as Chris parted from them and walked into a classroom that they were passing by.
Meeko x -Sweet-Poison-May 13, 2024 01:15 AM

-Sweet-Poison-

Neutral

Give Award
"I have the book, if you want to read it?" He offered as Sky caught up. When his arm grazed his a jolt went up his spine, 'cue the butterflies' Matt said sarcastically in his head. "If you want to, I'd appreciate it." The halls were still moderately cramped, just to be safe Matt grabbed Sky's sleeve again "just so I don't get left behind" he made the excuse. As Chris split off from the two of them Matt let out a small "see ya later" and waved as he walked into the classroom. "He was quiet today, everything alright?" Matt was still clutching Sky's sleeve so he didn't get lost or held back by the groups that littered the hallways. He looked up at Sky as they walked to his class, he noticed how he bit his lips. "Ay, be careful! wouldn't want to make them bleed would you?" He exclaimed.
Meeko x -Sweet-Poison-May 13, 2024 01:23 AM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
"You're all good." Sky said softly after Matt had said why he grabbed onto him. He gave him a soft smile before looking forward again. "I'm sure he will be okay, he's just overall a quiet person, especially at school." Skylar replied to Matt, sighing quietly after. He glanced around the halls, anxiety running through his veins. "It's a habit!" Sky slightly raised his voice, not in a rude tone but almost a defensive one. "The point is to make them bleed sometimes." Skylar said more quietly. He shook his head immediately after, "Wait that sounds wrong, i-its, that's not what I meant." Sky assured, but he didn't sound too sure. He tried to play it off but it was true. Although picking at his lips were mostly out of habit he sometimes liked the feeling when it bled.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    25    26    27    28    29   ..   40 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us