XDD I guess so
 Hallow's Eve
09:30:36 Hallow, Eve
Zera

I must just be lucky lol. If I switch over though I am sure it will go away
 Transcendence
09:29:55 free palestine
-Click-
Slowly collecting my animal decor back on HEE lol like a free scavenger hunt aa exploring pain xx
 Zeraphia
09:28:53 Vah was attacked
Hallow

That's more than I've found.

I've found 1 in the last week and a half.
 Hallow's Eve
09:28:09 Hallow, Eve
Zera

I know lol. I think I've found 8 bigfoots through 20 forest levels T^T but for the mush it may be worth it. I would rather gain WP coins though
 Zeraphia
09:26:54 Vah was attacked
Hallow

But man, that's also the time it takes to /find/ seven Amaroks.
 Arachne
09:26:51 Ara/Kat
is this quest worth it?
Expand your territory. Level up in the Desert.

Completed: 0/10

➔ 1,000 Mushrooms 10 Party On! 2 Gore Bundle
 Transcendence
09:26:29 free palestine
I still ignore the quests 💀 they resolve themselves
 Destinations End
09:26:00 Toliska, Desti, Coy
I totally forgot about the new quests thing. Now I need to get wolves to train up so I can explore again and do quests
 Transcendence
09:25:56 free palestine
Bro spoke in small for a second lmao
 Hallow's Eve
09:25:45 Hallow, Eve
Venn

Yeah true- I just really hate exploring tundra lol. It kills my wolves. And I have a current quest in forest
 Transcendence
09:25:22 free palestine
RIP all the forum RPS I join just died, onths ago good game 😭
 Arachne
09:25:06 Ara/Kat
paws? :)
-WP Click-
 Transcendence
09:24:58 free palestine
Resize into small lol
 Vennenum
09:24:54 Venn/Venne
7*
 Vennenum
09:24:41 Venn/Venne
Hallows - you also get ⁷ more jasmines from taking them out though?
 Hallow's Eve
09:21:04 Hallow, Eve
Defeat 7 Amaroks in battle. (tundra)
For 700 mush and 3 jasmines? I'm trying to debate if it's worth it
 Zeraphia
09:18:20 Vah was attacked
Desti

Awhh thank you!

Transcendence

I would but I worry that would be too much on my page. XD I just need a place for it...
 Transcendence
09:17:37 free palestine
Turn the art into a sticky floaty page doll
 Transcendence
09:17:05 free palestine
Send paws
-WP Click-

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Coyote : -1
Death Adder : -5
Jackal : +1
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    25    26    27    28    29   ..   38 

Corvus x Haunted hillDecember 25, 2023 09:37 PM

Haunted Hills

Neutral

Give Award
"Just because you have done bad things doesn't mean I cannot love you," Jake says as he lets Skylar lower his hands But then Jake changes to hold the other's hands in his own. "You have had a bad past Skylar," he says in a reassuring tone, "and just because of it does not mean you cannot be loved by someone else."

Edited at December 25, 2023 09:37 PM by Haunted Hills
Corvus x Haunted hillDecember 25, 2023 10:04 PM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
Skylar shook his head slightly as Jake spoke. "Jake, I do bad things still." Skylar said, raising his voice a little more. He shook his head some more and let go of Jake's hand. He backed up so they weren't as close. In that moment, he wanted to disappear, go do drugs in an ally. But he can't resort to those things when things get tough and he knows that. "I'm a drug addict and you're a cop how is that going to work." Skylar said, standing up adbrutly.
Corvus x Haunted hillDecember 25, 2023 10:10 PM

Haunted Hills

Neutral

Give Award
Jake watches Skylar's actions and watches as the other stands. "I have seen worst partnerships work Skylar," he says in a calm voice again, "I assure you we can work this out. If anything maybe... Maybe I could help you get off of your addiction. I could help you get away from that bad habit and into something better." He then pauses before adding, a few moments later, "I won't be harsh with it though. I know how difficult it is for someone to get off of that stuff."
Corvus x Haunted hillDecember 26, 2023 06:09 PM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
Skylar shook his head again. "I- I dont need your help!" Skylar said, raising his voice. "Maybe I dont even want to get better!" Sky then added. His face grew a little red and his eyes became slightly glossy, almost as if he was high. Skylar ran his hands through his hair and took a deep breath.

Edited at December 26, 2023 06:10 PM by Meeko
Corvus x Haunted hillDecember 26, 2023 06:43 PM

Haunted Hills

Neutral

Give Award
Jake was shocked at how quickly Skylar's tone changed. He actually scooted back farther than he already was against the back of the couch. He had not expected his mood to change so quickly after just one kiss for a dare. A part of him wanted to try and talk to him again but another part was scared of what Skylar could actually do if he was angered any more.
Corvus x Haunted hillDecember 26, 2023 07:18 PM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
Skylar focused on his breathing some more before speaking again. "Im sorry." His voice broke a little. "I-, I just cant. Im not a good person okay, I have problems." Sky said, his tone more calm but saddened. A single tear fell down from his eye but he wiped it straight away. "I cant stop." Sky said, wincing a bit at his own words. Skylar breathed in deeply again.
Corvus x Haunted hillDecember 26, 2023 07:51 PM

Haunted Hills

Neutral

Give Award
As Skylar calmed down and began to apologize, Jake seemed to slowly relax. He carefully stood up, once Skylar had finished apologizing, when he saw Skylar wiping his eye. Jake approached him and held out his arms to offer the man a hug.
(Sorry it's so short, I didn't want to try anything until Skylar accepted or denied the hug)
Corvus x Haunted hillDecember 26, 2023 07:56 PM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
Skylar looked at Jake as he stood up. Sky hesitated on wether he should hug him or not. Skylar slowlt stepped forward and into Jake's arms. Once he was in his arms he nuzzled his face into Jake's chest. "Im sorry." He said again quietly.
Corvus x Haunted hillDecember 26, 2023 08:34 PM

Haunted Hills

Neutral

Give Award
Once Skylar had accepted his hug Jake gently wrapped his arms around him. "It's ok," he says as he gently rubs Skylar's back, "I'm sorry for bringing this up. I pushed your buttons wrong anyway." Jake was truly sincere with his apology as he says it. He admitted it was his fault for starting this whole argument and scenario.
Corvus x Haunted hillDecember 27, 2023 08:37 PM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
Skylar felt bad for making a whole big deal about it. He liked the kiss and everything about Jake but wasn't in the right mindset for anything like that. He had problems in the past and he wasnt ready to move past it. Apart from that, he was an addict, he needed to get better before trying to be in a relationship but he couldnt. All these thoughts raced in his mind and he broke the hug. "I should go." Sky said as he looked down and slightly turned away.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    25    26    27    28    29   ..   38 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us