Wolf Play : Ashes of Night x Roaw
Chatbox
 Existence
11:15:07 Exist / Kuskyn
-WP Click-
I mini of her father ;-;
 Dragons Blood
11:15:04 Yong-sun (he/him)
I have 5 den spaces I would have 6 but the male outside my folder is one I bred to two the pregnant females
 Urux
11:14:07 Urox
I have 3 den spaces, two girls at 90 and 91 it's like they're trying to beat each other. Watch they will labour at the same time and I will be screwed haha
 Dragons Blood
11:11:05 Yong-sun (he/him)
floor

I'm just gonna stay up and wait for two of them to go into labor
 Forest Dwelling
11:09:24 Floor
Yong-sun

You could try sending them to someone you trust/has space. I've seen other people do it before!
 Dragons Blood
11:07:36 Yong-sun (he/him)
dang it I have 2 wolves at 80 hours pregnant and one at 79 hours and I don't have enough den space
 ~♥Nux♥~
11:06:43 Chat's snack
Spoops 🫵
 Ámor
11:06:15 On haitus
@Bow
I know one
 Boeing
11:05:09 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Cont
Oh just you wait, eventually I'll think of another word that starts with kn to add to it xD
How are you lol
 Ámor
11:04:24 On haitus
:0 Emmet you forgot to take my knee caps they are mine now :>
 Continental Wolves
11:03:20 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
My title keeps on getting longer 😎
 Boeing
11:00:39 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Hello my kneighborhood kneecap stealer
 Continental Wolves
10:58:30 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Heya Boe
 Boeing
10:53:53 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Dark
No worries :)
 Dark Dynasty Den
10:51:35 
Boe
thank you
 Boeing
10:46:05 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Dark
82-101 hours including labour
 Dark Dynasty Den
10:45:34 
New Player here-
how many hours does pregnancy last?
 Narran Park
10:40:20 Sting
UGH the vitals let him down!
-WP Click-
 Forest Dwelling
10:38:56 Floor
He is now another number to my set free quest
 distant-lands
10:38:37 katy | beetle
-WP Click-
paws? :)

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Komodo Dragon : +1
Jackal : -3
Black Bear : -4
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    24    25    26    27    28   ..   39 

Ashes of Night x RoawNovember 25, 2022 12:36 AM

Roaw

Darkseeker

Give Award

"I'll go with you. I haven't been out for some fresh air...well for the longest time...not on gang duties that is."

Niké was a bit surprised that the leader would agree to let him go, of course, not alone, the man himself was coming too but that was not something Niké would complain about, actually, he felt a tiny bit excited about it.

The grey-haired man grabbed the leader’s hand and pulled himself up on his feet. For a moment too long, he held onto the hand, his cheeks slowly starting to turn rose colored.

"Since I obviously can't make you sleep without a good punch."

Niké blushed even more at that and finally, he let his hand slip out of Theo’s as he turned away, trying to hide the embarrassment on his face. He was being ridiculous, he knew that, but he couldn't help it. Thanks to Alleya’s and his earlier conversation, he felt even more awkward around the leader now.

“Let's go then,” the man mumbled as he put his hands in his pocket and started walking towards the exit. He didn't even bother to look back and see so that Theo was following, he was too busy keeping his head down and hiding his blushing face.

First when the young man reached the door did he look back at Theo, pushing the door open and holding it until the leader had stepped outside and Niké slipped out behind him.

Once outside Niké paused for a second pulling his pack out and putting the last cigarette between his lips before he lit it with the lighter. After smoking a drag, the man then started walking again, glancing slightly at Theo, it was dark out which meant that it was easier to do so without the other man realizing it.

Why was he like this all off a sudden? He felt like a teenager again, staring hopelessly at someone who would never make a move on him. Admiring the man’s looks Niké could feel his cheeks starting to turn red again, it was ridiculous how someone else could make him blush so easily just by purely existing. It was also annoying, how was he going to focus?

He had two options and both seemed horrible. He could either stay here with the gang, focus on finding dirty on them as quickly as possible or quit. He doubted that he would be allowed to quit though, be pulled of the case, maybe, there was a slim chance. But quit as a cop all together? He’d be put in jail and have to serve whatever time he had left from his sentence a few years ago. Really there was no right way to go about any of this.

Ashes of Night x RoawNovember 25, 2022 01:08 AM

Ashes of Night

Neutral

Give Award

Was he going crazy or was he seeing a blush on Nike's face? The man had grabbed his hand and he pulled him up, briefly putting his hand on the small of Nike's back to support him. The man looked exhausted and Theo didn't trust him not to fall. He couldn't help but let his hand linger on his back though, almost as long as their hands lingered together.

When their hands parted, so did Theo's hand on his back. The gang leader looked down with the slightest hint of a blush. He heard Nike tell him to go, arching an eyebrow briefly. Not everyone would have the guts to talk to him like that. He followed him out, giving a nod toward a few of the night guards as they watched him leave with a curious expression.

"Why thank you, such a gettlemen Should I give a bow?" He purposely brushed past Nike's shoulder whenever he held the door open. He couldn't help but tease him, something about the man brought out his flirtatious side He wasn't sure what

Once they were outside, he couldn't help but look around in amazement. The night was rather beautiful and so were the stars. He had forgotten what outside looked like at night. He had been cooped up in his room for far too long. He couldn't help but chuckle to himself and run his fingers against every tree they passed. He was amazed by how everything looked.

His gaze caught Nike's and he quickly stopped in his tracks. He was being an idiot, acting like he had never seen outside before. More like a kid. He blushed heavily and quickly turned his gaze to the ground. What was he doing? He was being a fool

"Sorry," He muttered, clearing his voice. He couldn't believe he was acting like a fool in front of Nike.

He drew silent and into his own thoughts, thinking about the reason why he was acting like this. And being flirtatious and blushing around Nike? What was up about that? He hadn't acted this way since highschool. It reminded him of a nerd trying to score a fling with a cheerleader. What was he doing?

"So..um...the gang?" He looked at Nike, realizing that they were now walking side by side. He hadn't realized how close they were, especially since Nike was on his blind side. Normally he would move but at this moment, he trusted him,"I've been told my gang has some rather attractive ladies. Anyone you find interesting?"

He felt his heart pound out of his chest at that question. He couldn't believe he was asking it and he didn't understand why. Guy talk about girls never made him feel this way before. Maybe it was because he was hoping for a different answer, hoping that maybe...possibly girls weren't Nike's thing.

Why would it matter so much if they were? Why was he asking this? More importantly why was he hoping that the man wasn't into women?

Ashes of Night x RoawNovember 25, 2022 04:29 PM

Roaw

Darkseeker

Give Award

While smoking, Niké watched Theo turn from the rough leader to a playful kid and he couldn't help but to smile softly at the sight. It was sort of charming to see the man let his guard down and just enjoy the outside.

"Sorry."

The grey-haired man gave a light chuckle, “I’ve been with Alleya for days, you really think I mind?” He smiled at the man as he continued walking back towards the city, enjoying the cold air against his skin as he smoked his cigarette.

"So..um...the gang?"

Niké looked over at the man and furrowed his brows a little, confused on what the man could mean.

"I've been told my gang has some rather attractive ladies. Anyone you find interesting?"

The man turned his head back to look in front of himself as he walked, a bit disappointed at the question. It was as he’d suspected though, Theo was straight and now he wanted to talk about girls.

Niké bit his lower lip softly as he glanced around a little, he could run if he had to, which was good. He was cautious about who he came out to, he’d had it go horribly wrong, not that Theo seemed as if he'd care but he had made the mistake of believing that before and it had cost him.

The man found himself drifting away from the other slightly, putting some space between them before he spoke, “I’m not really that interested in women Theo… I mean a little but it's mostly men,” he admitted, “Always has been…”

He smoked another drag of his cigarette, glancing at the man cautiously. “But to answer your question, no… No one…” there was a bit of hesitation in his voice, a small part of him wanting to follow Alleya’s advice to just go for it while the rest of him screamed no, not wanting to put himself through the same situation he’d been in once before.

“What about you..?” Niké asked, smoking some more of his cigarette as he waited for an answer despite already guessing it. From what Alleya had told him and what the leader himself had said, the man was still hung up on Flynn, his ex, so surely he wouldn't be pursuing any other relationships.

Ashes of Night x RoawNovember 25, 2022 07:51 PM

Ashes of Night

Neutral

Give Award

Theo couldn't help but blush more at the statement of being around Alleya. That was just making the situation worst and reminding him that he wasn't acting like himself. Or at least the self that Nike was supposed to see. It made him feel self-conscious, fool-like, and yes, even a little pissed off. What was he doing?

It made him a little more confused and fool-like when he asked the question. He didn't want to have guy-talk with Nike or hear about the latest hookup the man. He especially didn't like the thought of Nike flirting it up with a woman. He was hoping that Nike didn't like women or find them attractive. The reason why was one he wasn't ready to come in terms with quite yet.

And if he wasn't mistaken, as soon as he mentioned that, he could have sworn that he saw disappointment on his face. He couldn't help but frown as Nike moved away from him and drew within himself. Did he do something wrong?

"I’m not really that interested in women Theo… I mean a little but it's mostly men."

Theo was so glad that he had looked away from the gray-haired man. As soon as he heard that, a wide genuine smile crept onto his face. That statement made him really happy to hear. What was he thinking? Doing? Why was he feeling this way?

But he did feel slightly disappointed at the statement that Nike wasn't interested in anyone.

"What about you..?”

Theo looked at Nike in surprise. Now most people wouldn't ask him about his own attraction or interests. Normally they would just share their own. Besides, wasn't the man already aware that relationships didn't end well with him.

"Well, um," He glanced at the ground,"I like women...but men are sexy too."

Now it was his turn to be embarrassed again. He hadn't said that statement since maybe highschool, back when he was trying to score dates with anyone. In preference, he did prefer dating men despite his former relationships not going the greatest.

"But as for a relationships...they don't go well with me. Dating me would be equal to dating a lit dynamite," He sighed, rubbing the back of his neck awkwardly,"So it's best I don't regardless of who or who I might not have a crush on. I don't want to hurt anyone again."

Edited at November 25, 2022 07:51 PM by Ashes of Night
Ashes of Night x RoawNovember 26, 2022 07:27 PM

Roaw

Darkseeker

Give Award

Niké hadn’t expected much of an answer to his question, mostly he had just asked to be polite and to keep the conversation going so Theo’s answer certainly surprised him.

"Well, um. I like women...but men are sexy too."

The grey-haired man started blushing again and he looked to the side but allowed himself to move just a step or two closer to Theo again. Whatever answer he’d expected the leader to give him, this was the complete opposite.

"But as for relationships...they don't go well with me. Dating me would be equal to dating a lit dynamite. So it's best I don't regardless of who or who I might not have a crush on. I don't want to hurt anyone again."

Niké peered at the man next to him, a soft smile on his lips as he finished his cigarette and flicked it onto the ground. “Dating a lit dynamite seems more exciting than a peaceful rose,” Niké stated. It was the truth, if he was going to date, which he wasn't, it wouldn't be with some nice do-gooder, that was boring and he didn't want that.

“Want to share who you’re interested in, or not interested in?” Niké pushed a little, smirking softly at the man. He strongly doubted that it was who he hoped for, or that Theo would even give an honest answer to the question, if giving an answer at all.

“Also, you shouldn't worry about hurting someone, no matter what you do, someone will always get hurt. The only thing you can truly control is your own happiness,” he told the leader as he put his hands in his own pants pockets to keep them from freezing. “Don't you think she would have wanted that for you..?”

The last sentence he said was a bit quieter, Niké only realizing halfway through that it might not be the wisest thing to say, he didn't want to hurt the man by bringing his ex up but part of him also felt a bit desperate, he wanted a straight answer to a question he wouldn't ask straight out. He needed to know so he could give up hope already and ignore these thoughts and feelings. Feelings that had in the past only hurt him and that he already knew would end up hurting him once again. There was no possible outcome where dating Theo would work out and he had really tried to think of everything.

Ashes of Night x RoawNovember 26, 2022 08:10 PM

Ashes of Night

Neutral

Give Award

Theo's sexuality was complicated but yet something he had always knew. He liked pretty much anyone but his attraction was based on preferences. He had always invisioned himself dating a man, he had only felt things toward men for the longest time. That was, until Flynn came along. She was the one that told him to stick around because she might change his preferences. Although, that didn't happen exactly, she did help him come in terms with the meaning of omnisexuality and they did have a successful relationship...until he ruined everything.

He heard Nike's footsteps drift closer to him. Since the man was on his blind side, the smell of his cigarette and the sound of footsteps was the only thing he could judge how close he was. He had to guess that he was a little bit closer to him.

"“Dating a lit dynamite seems more exciting than a peaceful rose."

Theo arched an eyebrow, turning his sighted side toward the man. He had guessed right that Nike got closer. He briefly tried to study his body language, trying to figure out what game he was pulling. If he wasn't mistaken, he could have sworn that Nike was flirting with him. That was ridiculous though, had to be. Nobody ever flirted with him.

"Well now we know what you are into, my friend," Theo purposely closed the distance between them and leaned in close to whisper that. Their shoulders brushed for a moment, luckily not in an area where the gang leader was burnt. He gave a chuckle and moved back with a small head shake. He was trying to play it cool but the thought of Nike flirting with him made his heart pound and butterflies dance in the pit of his stomach.

"Want to share who you’re interested in, or not interested in?

Now it felt like his heart full on jumped to his stomach. He wasn't sure why Nike was pressing the matter unless if the guy was interested Well obviously he was interested in who but could it be because he himself was interested?

"Hey now...that doesn't concern you," Theo chuckled, shaking his head softly. Well it kind of did, in a sense. He wasn't sure if this counted as an interest but things were lining up with a stereotypical crush. He didn't want to crush on anyone, he felt like if he did that then he would be betraying Flynn. Things were complicated right now.

"Also, you shouldn't worry about hurting someone, no matter what you do, someone will always get hurt. The only thing you can truly control is your own happiness...Don't you think she would have wanted that for you..?”

It was as if he knew who he was thinking about. That's why he didn't answe Nike on his crush. Saying it aloud would be similar to betraying her. If he didn't say it, he could ignore it. But perhaps...perhaps he was right. Maybe Flynn did want to see him happy and move on?

"Can we stop here?" He asked, looking away and frowning. Theo didn't wait for an answer though, he moved to sit down at the base of a tree in front of them. Now that he was sitting, the pain in his wounds seemed to come back. He winced as he leaned back against the trunk and let out a sigh. He missed Flynn a lot and these new feelings? They were confusing and scary. Does this new crush mean he doesn't love her anymore?

His green gaze turned up to latch onto Nike's. He let his gaze study his facial features. He had to admit, Nike was a rather attractive man. His gaze travelled down his body, giving it the same study as he did his face. Then he met Nike's gaze and said in a very low and quiet voice,"There might be somebody I'm interested in."

Then he looked away before continuing,"It's too early to tell though. They are a really great person, attractive even. But we are just in the beginning stages and he-I mean they have only seen me at my worst state. I doubt they feel anything toward me, especially after discovering that I'm not the guy everybody thinks I am."

He drew quiet, a heavy blush appearing on his face. What was he thinking? Why would he admit something like that? Especially since it was rather obvious who he was talking about. Now another reason for Nike to believe he was a complete and utter fool.

Edited at November 26, 2022 08:13 PM by Ashes of Night
Ashes of Night x RoawNovember 27, 2022 02:24 AM

Roaw

Darkseeker

Give Award

"Can we stop here?"

Niké stopped at Theo’s request and bit his lower lip softly. He knew bringing Flynn up had been idiotic of him. Now he’d ruined everything. Which in a way wasn't that bad, he didn't want there to be anything. There couldn't be anything.

The man looked down and met Theo’s gaze. He almost felt like a deer caught in headlights, the headlights being Theo’s eyes. He just felt frozen in place as the other man’s gaze studied his face and body. He didn't want to make assumptions but it was hard not to.

"There might be somebody I'm interested in."

The grey-haired man felt himself starting to smile at that and he looked to the ground as his cheeks turned red, listening to the leader speak. He knew better than to assume it was him Theo was talking about but the idea that it could be, well it made him happy, happy but panicked. He’d been counting on the man to reject him but now it didn't seem like he would, not that Niké had confessed about his feelings yet,

After a short while, the young man moved and took a seat on the ground next to Theo, leaning his back against the tree. With a soft sigh, he leaned his head back and looked up at the stars that shone through the treetops.

“This person… If they've only seen you at your worst state, or discovered that you're not just the strong and hot leader everyone sees him as, but that person is still around, what do you make of that?” Niké questioned, pulling his legs up to his chest and putting his arms around them, resting his head on his knees while waiting for the leader to think and let him answer.

Perhaps he was being unfair by making Theo answer questions so that he could figure out the leader's feelings when he could barely admit to himself what he was feeling. He didn't want to feel this way for anyone, especially not someone he was supposed to put in prison.

Every part of him was screaming no and telling him to leave it be, the more time around Theo he spent, the more his feelings would develop for the man and that was the last thing he wanted. But so was stopping to talk to the leader, he enjoyed the company of the man, when it wasn't making him into a blushing idiot, he felt quite calm around the man.

Ashes of Night x RoawNovember 27, 2022 06:51 AM

Ashes of Night

Neutral

Give Award

Theo was just barely coming to terms with this crush. He knew what crushes felt like and he knew what he was feeling was that. He just never crushed on somebody so fast. Whenever he spoke about the crush, it was also him admitting it to himself. He was crushing on somebody. Oddly enough, the person he admitted it to was the guy he was crushing on.

He didn't dare bother to look at the guy. He was afraid to. Afraid that Nike had figured it out and waiting to reject him or say something about how foolish it was to have a crush on a guy that he only met a week ago. He felt a brush of air as the man sat down beside him. There was barely room for two people by the tree. Theo could feel the warmth of his body even though they weren't touching...yet which caused a reaction of goosebumps against his body.

"This person… If they've only seen you at your worst state, or discovered that you're not just the strong and hot leader everyone sees him as, but that person is still around, what do you make of that?”

Nike was still asking him questions? Had he not figured it out, or maybe he was asking that to try to reveal more. Maybe to make him admit more..

Theo didn't know how to respond to this question. There was a difference between not wanting to respond and having no response. What was he supposed to do? He didn't want Nike to get the wrong idea and think he was shutting him out again.

After a moment of hesitation, he turned to look at Nike. He scooted closer, closing what little space there was between the two of them.If things went wrong, he could always blame it on the fact that Nike was on his blindside. He wondered if Nike knew he was blind on that side or how not very many people would have even been allowed to be on that side. He would have switched the side he was walking on instantly, if it had been anyone else.

He reached for Nike's hand and intertwined his fingers in between the man's and gave a firm tight squeeze. Hand-holding. That's all he could master to do and even then, he had to fight the urge to pull his hand back.

Edited at November 27, 2022 06:52 AM by Ashes of Night
Ashes of Night x RoawNovember 27, 2022 03:51 PM

Roaw

Darkseeker

Give Award

The man sat quiet, waiting for Theo to answer. The longer the leader took to do so, the more uncertain Niké started feeling. Had he overstepped somehow? Made the man uncomfortable? Or maybe he’d completely misunderstood the leader, maybe it wasn't him that Theo had been talking about and he’d just believed what he wanted to hear?

He kept his eyes on the ground, fiddling with a small rock while avoiding to look at Theo, not wanting to feel any more awkward than he already did.

When he heard the leader shift his weight, Niké hesitated slightly before looking up and meeting the other’s gaze and noticing just how close the man was now. Even in the dim light coming only from the moon, Niké could make out every small detail on the other man’s face. He could almost feel the breath of the leader on his skin.

The grey-haired man dropped the rock he’d been fiddling with when Theo reached for his hand. A chill ran through his whole body as the man started to blush furiously. When Theo intertwined their fingers and gave his hand a squeeze, Niké looked down at their hands.

Maybe he was right then, it sure seemed that way… Or perhaps this was the moment right before Theo rejected him? There was no way for him to know and he couldn't keep asking the man questions, trying to fish for an answer. If he wanted to know then maybe he would have to make a move himself but he also didn't want to scare the man away.

But on the other hand, he didn't want to play this game, guessing the man’s actual feelings and waiting for him to do something.

Niké let his legs, that he’d kept pressed against his chest, slide down and he twisted his body ever so slightly towards the man sitting next to him, looking straight at him.

He wanted to be honest with the leader, to tell the man that things could never work out between them but then there was that other part, the part that wanted nothing but to feel the man’s touch, to press his own lips against Theo’s and so much more…

“Theo..?” Niké took a deep breath, still not having made up which part of him he wanted to listen to, “I uh… What if the one you're interested in had similar feelings for you.. What then..?” He asked carefully, his gaze dropping to look at their hands again.

Ashes of Night x RoawNovember 27, 2022 04:16 PM

Ashes of Night

Neutral

Give Award

One part of Theo's mind was telling him to make a move. To press himself more against him, to lean his head upon his shoulder, to allow himself to kiss him....but another part of him kept on thinking about Flynn. It was like a red flag in the back of his mind, like his mind was telling him to kiss her instead of Nike. But she was gone and Nike was not.

He had never before allowed himself to get close to somebody, but he craved to get close to Nike. He missed cuddling on cold nights, drinking hot chocolate by the fireplace, staying up and talking all night. He missed romance and missed having a partner. Never before had he fallen for somebody so fast. It took all his might to not confess every feeling to Nike or drive his tongue down the poor newbie's throat.

So...hand holding...that was a good start. It was easier to come in terms with his crush just feeling Nike's hand in his. The man's hands were a lot softer than he expected-a little colder too. The night did have a chill in it and perhaps his body wasn't as used to the cold as the gang leader's was. After all, most people don't live on the streets for long periods of time.

He was making slow moves, unsure if his suspicions were correct. He craved for Nike to like him back but also didn't want to make a move that risked awkwardness between them. He didn't want to be fantasizing something that wasn't there. He also didn't want to be the one making all the moves. If the newbie liked him...then the newbie should let him know in some way and stop asking questions.

"Theo..?"

He shook himself out of his thoughts, not realizing how long the two of them had just been sitting there. He also hadn't noticed Nike's reaction. When his gaze travelled back to his face, he could see patches of pink pigment on his face. He couldn't help but give a light smirk. Was Nike blushing? Was he truly right about the man liking him?

"I uh… What if the one you're interested in had similar feelings for you.. What then..?

Hmmm....maybe Nike did like him. It was hard to tell because his gaze immediately dropped down to their hands. He seemed to be asking carefully yet another question.

After a moment of thought, Theo reached with his free hand to Nike's chin. He gently guided his gaze back up before cupping his cheek and leaning in close. Even in the dark moonlight, he could see from the look on his face that he wasn't the only one trying to battle these emotions.

"Well then..." Theo whispered, staying leaned so close that their noses were almost touching and he could feel Nike's breath against his own cheeks,"I would tell him to stop battling his feelings and stop all these questions. I would challenge him to do whatever he wants to me-or at least do something other than interrogating me."

Edited at November 27, 2022 04:17 PM by Ashes of Night

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    24    25    26    27    28   ..   39 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us