Vulpixles
06:29:27 Pixie, Vul | ♈
Dang one of my MB girls gave me TWO MB pups in one litter
 Clear Sky
06:18:36 Sky / Blue - she,her
amy well yea :')
 Amygdala
06:16:20 Amy/Anpmygdala
I need to take my car for an oil change next week...i drove 15.000km in 160 days🤣
 Clear Sky
06:14:58 Sky / Blue - she,her
amy lol
 Amygdala
06:12:08 Amy/Anpmygdala
Sky
Eh...could be better but nothing to complain about lol
 Clear Sky
06:11:13 Sky / Blue - she,her
amy fine i guess, hows yours?
 Amygdala
06:10:31 Amy/Anpmygdala
Hey sky XD
How's life?
 Clear Sky
06:09:34 Sky / Blue - she,her
hi amy
 Amygdala
05:51:08 Amy/Anpmygdala
Hello chat
 Tiny Village
05:26:10 Tiny
Good game
 Tiny Village
05:18:09 Tiny
Want to*
 Tiny Village
05:17:58 Tiny
Anyone wanna PvP my request is up there
 ZEFHYR
05:05:23 
well thank you for your patience
 The-Storyteller
04:59:10 Zyra_the_wolf
When I was new, I literally asked someone how the chat system works. And some other random questions about the game-
 ZEFHYR
04:56:27 
:) thanks!
 Ecifircas
04:52:38 
ZEFHYR, no worries - I never mind answering questions and neither do many other users. We were all new at once point. :-)
 ZEFHYR
04:52:01 
oh krikey...lol ok. someday I will gt thru playing without asking dumb questions...righty
 Ecifircas
04:50:44 
ZEFHYR, if they don't have the option, that means you've already given them a paws up. :)

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Badger : +1
Green Python : -2
Caiman : -3
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Blizzard

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    23    24    25    26    27   ..   40 

Meeko x -Sweet-Poison-April 16, 2024 01:51 AM

-Sweet-Poison-

Neutral

Give Award
He started packing his things while Sky spoke. 'I wonder why he wants me to tag along' the thought ran around in his mind for a while until sky got up and put his bag on.
"Yeah, I'll hang out with yall at lunch," it sounded fun, and he was curious about what they would be doing. "I may be late for an after-school hang out, I've got a.. thing to take care of"
In truth, he'd planned on adopting a kitten after-school Today, his apartment felt empty and he wanted to fix it. He knew a cat was a large responsibility, but he was up for it. "We could go skating?" He chimed in as sky walked out the door.
Meeko x -Sweet-Poison-April 16, 2024 11:43 PM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
Skylar looked back as the boy spoke. "Well hurry up then.." He replied. "I think skating is a good idea after school, just text me when you're free." Skylar then said once Matt got close enough. "Right now I have no clue what Chris wants to do so we could go to the library first to get that book form thing done." He stated. He contuied to walk through the halls, staying by Matt's side.
Meeko x -Sweet-Poison-April 16, 2024 11:56 PM

-Sweet-Poison-

Neutral

Give Award
Matt hurried to Sky's side as they walked. "If you're sure. I can always do it later if you'd rather go get lunch" they walked down the halls. Matt notices people huddling in clusters of 4-5. Must be fun to be in a big friend group, so many people, all with their own story.
"Yes, skating is fun, I'm still impressed with myself I only managed to fall a few times. I'll let you know as soon as I'm able to. How long did it take you to learn? To skate I mean."
Meeko x -Sweet-Poison-April 17, 2024 12:01 AM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
"Im sure its fine haha, plus I might fill one out myself." Skylar replied as they continued to walk. The hallways were crowded, per usual at break. Sky found it annoying when big groups of people just huddled together and blocked almost the whole hallway. He despised it... Sky squeezed past the group of people, giving them a dirty look but most didn't see anyways.
"I'm impressed as well, you're a fast learner." Sky replied as they arrived at the library. "Hm, Maybe like a good couple of months for me to actually be good at the skating part, tricks on the other hand it varies." Sky added as he held the library door open for Matt.
Meeko x -Sweet-Poison-April 17, 2024 12:09 AM

-Sweet-Poison-

Neutral

Give Award
"Oh alright! Well go there then" Matt flinched slightly while walking around the group, he revised his thinking. It'd be fun, as long as no one crowded him.
He walked Into the library "Thanks" he turned and smiled at Sky, then made his was to the desk where the papers were. "I guess I do learn fast," he dug through his bag pocket to find a pen. " oh I forgot tricks were a thing for a moment, kindof dreading those to be honest"
Meeko x -Sweet-Poison-April 17, 2024 12:12 AM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
"Well, you don't need to learn tricks anytime soon, or even at all. It's not mandatory though it does make you look cooler and hotter." Sky said with a smirk as he looked around the library. "Once you get a couple basic tricks down it will boost your confidence, make you feel like you can do anything." Sky then added, returning his focus back on Matt.
Meeko x -Sweet-Poison-April 17, 2024 12:19 AM

-Sweet-Poison-

Neutral

Give Award
"If it makes me look cooler I'll learn. I look like a dork," he wrote out the title and author of the book he wanted. Let out a laugh at his comment about himself too, just to make sure Sky knew he wasn't trying to bring the mood down. He folded the form in thirds and placed in a letterbox on the desk.
"I might want to learn some, is what I'm trying to say. Not a fan of falling Infront of you again though" he looked around the library a bit and scanned the spines of books for authors he recognized
"Here," he handed Sky a form "weren't you going to fill one out?" He held out his pen too.
Meeko x -Sweet-Poison-April 17, 2024 12:28 AM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
Skylar laughed slightly at Matt's comment but didn't want to seem rude, so he stopped himself. He smiled to himself as he watched the boy fill out the book form.
"Ah don't worry about that, I'm sure that you will witness me and Chris fall plenty of times." Skylar reassured.
"Nah, I'm still unsure of what I want to get but I will fill it out another time." He replied as he quickly scanned the library again before pulling out his phone. Sky texted Chris to meet him near the washrooms and so that's where they were heading next. "Okay Chris is going to meet us at the washrooms, I still have no clue what we are going to be doing. We will probably just get food and sit somewhere, there's nowhere fun to go really." Skylar said as he started walking out of the library, waiting for Matt of course.
Meeko x -Sweet-Poison-April 17, 2024 12:56 AM

-Sweet-Poison-

Neutral

Give Award
(Sorry, had to clean up a bit)
He smiled as he heard Sky laugh a bit. "I didn't think you guys fell, I thought you guys where 'the pros' haha" he put the paper back on the stack and returned his pen to his pocket.
"Alright, maybe later then." He listened as he was informed on the lunch plan. "Here is pretty quiet, we just can't eat in here. So we'd have to eat inthe lunchroom or something" he followed Sky to the door and walked out. "Okay, let's go meet Chris and then we can ask what he wants to do. I don't know him too well and don't recall if he reads or not."
Meeko x -Sweet-Poison-April 22, 2024 02:00 AM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
Skylar walked alongside Matt and made his way to the downstairs washrooms. Just outside of the boy's washroom was Chris leaning against the wall. "Hey do you know what we're doing?" Skylar asked as soon as he got close enough. "No, I'm hungry though but I don't want to walk anywhere so let's go to the caf first to get stuff." Chris said as he turned around and started walking towards the cafeteria. "Okay." Sky replied as he gave a quick glance to Matt before following Chris. "Where are we sitting though." Skylar asked. "We can sit anywhere." Chris then replied. Skylar then looked at Matt, "You can pick where we go."

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    23    24    25    26    27   ..   40 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us