Apothecary
05:40:06 Medicinally Autistic
The forums when it was a separate page.
 Apothecary
05:38:12 Medicinally Autistic
Apples cost like 100-200
 Apothecary
05:38:01 Medicinally Autistic
Accidentally adding talents to the wrong wolf and cursing yourself out.

Back then you didnÂ’t get the extra 5 apples. And the apple prices werenÂ’t halved.
 Existence
05:36:58 Exist / Kuskyn
Lord the days when you had to add talents through customs those where mm 😩
 Silent Lucidity
05:36:22 Silent, Lucid
I'll never forget when I first joined the wolf that was a hit was Riddle🥀
 Falling Timber
05:35:34 
on my first account ever i sold wolves for one mushroom. i didn't know how to price wolves then
 Existence
05:33:37 Exist / Kuskyn
Trying to make customs before wolf party made thing lively.
 Silent Lucidity
05:33:14 Silent, Lucid
Anyone remember riddle??
 Apothecary
05:31:21 Medicinally Autistic
Real ones remember having Mentors though.
 Apothecary
05:30:59 Medicinally Autistic
Real ones remember Mike for sure. Mom and dad. Mom actually made quite a few high talent wolves.
 Existence
05:27:42 Exist / Kuskyn
Ecifircas, Real ones remember Mike..
 Sassy Otaku
05:26:02 Chuuya/Ruggie
Nevermind, he had just over 200 talents
 kycantina
05:25:25 ky
Nirran, for stats or for looks? I've got a handful of commissioned studs I want to make someday
 Falling Timber
05:25:08 
is it normal for all the pups of a litter to have the same amt of cp when born? it hasnt happened to me before-
 Qyusen
05:24:54 Qyu - all pronouns
-WP Click-
He was so cool in his day
 kycantina
05:24:17 ky
Narran, definitely! It takes a lot to do customs and den expansions without buying apples, taking it easy while you figure out what you want is a great plan :))
 Sassy Otaku
05:23:37 Chuuya/Ruggie
I know there was another one, but I can't remember his name
I think he was a Gen 1 DH with 500+ talents (I believe he was Cries if I remember right?)
 Narran Park
05:23:27 Sting
Id love some wolf link in my inbox of popular studs for reference though, if anyone could be bothered?

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Leopard : +3
Boar : -2
Black Bear : +3
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    22    23    24    25 

Vah x Midnight RomanceMarch 28, 2024 12:12 PM

Narcoleptic Moose

Neutral

Give Award
Isadora's attention turned to Xevon as he spoke, going on about how she'd typically ride as a lady. Side-saddle was the only way she'd ever rode, and was perhaps why she'd hated it so much. It didn't give her much freedom and her skirts were always getting twisted and giving her grief.

As he spoke of wearing trousers, her nose crinkled slightly. Never in her life had she just worn trousers. If she'd worn anything resembling them, it had always been beneath her gowns. "Trousers you say?" She said, obviously a little weary of the idea. Then again, if it was just with Xevon for the time being, it wouldn't be too much of a problem. "I suppose I can handle that in trade for a little fun," she confirmed, rubbing the back of her neck.
Vah x Midnight RomanceMarch 28, 2024 11:06 PM

Zeraphia

Lightbringer

Give Award

Xevon bobbed his head and grinned sharply. "Trust me, you'll feel much safer on a horse when you can actually straddle the saddle and grip the horse with both legs," he walked past her to reach into his trunk, digging through the clothing he had packed. "I had some... yeah, here we go," he pulled out a pair of brown trousers. "They're technically just casual and what not. But I have a belt."

The prince stood up fully, digging through the trunk once again. "Here we go," he dropped down to the grass and held the trousers and belt out to the princess. "It's much easier to grip the horse with both legs, feels safer, is safer and gives you more balance when riding faster."

Vah x Midnight RomanceMarch 28, 2024 11:21 PM

Narcoleptic Moose

Neutral

Give Award
Isadora crossed her arms, smiling lightly. "I could imagine so. Side-saddle was not my friend for those reasons, so with any hope riding normally will be better," she confirmed, watching as he moved past her to go dig in his trunk. She rose a brow as he produced a pair of trousers and soon after a belt. "Wonderful.. I suppose there's something new everyday," she shook her head, taking the clothing with a small thanks.

Isadora climbed into the carriage seeing as it would have the most privacy. She pulled on the trousers, lacing the belt securely around her waist. All that remained of her dress was the corset portion, which fit just loose enough to still provide her freedom of movement. "I feel ridiculous," she muttered, shyly stepping back out of the carriage. It was quite the look she was sure.
Vah x Midnight RomanceMarch 28, 2024 11:25 PM

Zeraphia

Lightbringer

Give Award

Xevon dipped his head and grinned back at the princess as she commented on the clothing. Still he stuck around the back of the carriage, his arms crossed over his chest. It wasn't... that he cared it was more out of habit. As he glanced over, a small jump burst in his chest and he worked quickly to shove it down.

Even if it was a bit of a look, it wasn't... bad. Xevon cleared his throat and rubbed the back of his neck. "Not bad, could fit a little better around the legs but eh, it'll do."

He looked toward the other horses and nodded briefly. "We'll start slow and simple for now," Xevon whistled shortly, adding a few clicks. One of the horses looked at him lazily and then finally ambled toward the prince. "This is Juno," the dark beast looked down at him with absolutely nothing behind the dark eyes.

Vah x Midnight RomanceMarch 28, 2024 11:37 PM

Narcoleptic Moose

Neutral

Give Award
Isadora did quite like how loose and unconfined she felt. Light blush covered her cheeks as he mentioned how it could fit better in the legs but over all wasn't bad. "I'll don't really mind the feel of this either... Different for sure, but at least comfortable," she shook her head.

As he called one of the horses over, stating they'd start slow, she nodded, knowing it would be best for her. Isadora looked up at the beast, her breathing hitching slightly. "Well, hello there Juno," she said softly, stretching out her hand to let him smell of her. The feel of his breath combined with the tickle of his whiskers made her giggle, her hand sliding down the length of his face gently. "This isn't too bad," she murmured, letting her hand fall to her side b
Vah x Midnight RomanceMarch 28, 2024 11:40 PM

Zeraphia

Lightbringer

Give Award

"Juno usually isn't," Xevon bobbed his head lightly. "He's too stupid to be dangerous," the prince snorted and shook his hands out. He had a vague idea of what to start with but figured he'd go with the basics firstly. "So, mounting. Generally speaking, it can be kind of hard to start from the ground, right? That just means you need to learn the right tricks."

He glanced back toward her for a moment, studying the princess. Finally, Xevon turned back to Juno and held onto the bridle. "Wait, wait," he let go briefly. "... are you right handed or left handed?"

Vah x Midnight RomanceMarch 28, 2024 11:51 PM

Narcoleptic Moose

Neutral

Give Award
Isadora giggled, shaking her head at the accusation he provided on the horses behalf. It didn't appear for him to be wrong, however. She'd never seen such thoughtless eyes... "Okay, right," she nodded, looking at the horse as he spoke of mounting. Juno was quite the animal, making her wonder if she'd even succeed even with tricks.

Isadora watched Xevon curiously, wondering what he was going to shower her. "Left handed," she confirmed, wondering what sort of difference it would make. "Does that change things?" She asked, tilting her head as she looked at the man and then the horse.
Vah x Midnight RomanceMarch 28, 2024 11:54 PM

Zeraphia

Lightbringer

Give Award

"That does, actually," Xevon mused and guided Juno around to the other side. "Because you'll mount with your dominant side... or something to that effect essentially," he waved one hand and stood to the side of Juno. "Since I'm right-handed, it'll be kind of this way... but flipped, essentially."

He frowned, thinking for a minute or two. "Yeah... no... no yeah, that's right," Xevon waved both hands to brush his thoughts away. "You'll reach up with your good hand, but put the opposite foot in the stirrup," he demonstrated with the first motion. "Then, without pulling yourself up, you'll just straighten your knee and swing the other leg up and over the saddle."

Vah x Midnight RomanceMarch 29, 2024 12:04 AM

Narcoleptic Moose

Neutral

Give Award
Isadora hummed thoughtfully, seeming to be truly interested in learning. It made sense to mount with your dominant side, so she definitely wasn't going to question it. She listened to his instructions and watched the little demonstration, nodding her head. "Alright, well that sounds easy enough," she said, reaching up with her dominant hand as instructed.

Isadora slipped her right foot into the stirrup, her hands slightly shaky. "H-Here goes nothing," she stammered, straightening her knee like he'd told her. She almost didn't make it over, but once she was securely in the saddle, Isadora was hanging on for what felt like dear life. Her heart was thrumming violently, but as she looked at Xevon, there was nothing but excitement in her eyes.
Vah x Midnight RomanceMarch 29, 2024 12:07 AM

Zeraphia

Lightbringer

Give Award

Xevon dismounted quickly, moving to her side. His hazel eyes scanned every movement, making sure that if anything did go wrong he was going to be right there for her. One of his hands held onto Juno's bridle, just in case the horse managed to gain a conscience in the two minutes that it might take.

But everything seemed to go well. A little shaky, the clearing of the saddle--oh he struggled with that at first. He had to remind himself to swing his leg much higher than he thought. But she had it.

His hazel eyes met her green and a grin spread across his face. "Like a proper queen!" He praised. "An absolute natural!"

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    22    23    24    25 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us