Wolf Play : Meeko x -Sweet-Poison-
Chatbox
 BuggyOs
08:33:25 Bug-a-boo
Dire
maybe not normal, but definitely possible, you have great luck!
 Dire Wolf Haven
08:32:33 Dire, DWH
*wolf
*from
 Dire Wolf Haven
08:31:07 Dire, DWH
I just got a with legendary eyes and rare coat with rarity over 41 form level 1 wolf party!
Is that normal?
 Black River
08:29:13 
BuggyOs
That's so nice to hear!! :D Sounds like the generation project i'm working on will go well then<3
 BuggyOs
08:27:08 Bug-a-boo
River
you can go back through the news! The site creator still plays this game, and she takes many suggestions. It's a nice game because of that
 Hydroberry
08:26:40 
Yes fairly recent, about 10 days ago
 Black River
08:26:15 
Ah I see - Nice to know this game is being worked on still! The site seems older (which I like).
 BuggyOs
08:24:13 Bug-a-boo
River
I think earlier this month?
 Black River
08:23:34 
The quests got revamped? Was that recent? o:
 Hydroberry
08:20:53 
Same, especially since they revamped the quests.
 Black River
08:20:02 
Will do then! Ty - Hope it gets fixed because I love getting quests done!
 Hydroberry
08:19:35 
Black River, sounds like it could be a bug, best report it on the bugs forum.
 Black River
08:17:53 
Yes they were appearing in food stash - and the kill count even shows on my wolves.
 Raging Flames
08:16:45 Rage, Flames
Black River
They should complete automatically. Are they in your food stash? They might be fleeing
 Black River
08:16:36 
It says forest, which is the only one I have unlocked for explore :/
 Hydroberry
08:15:56 
Are you in the right terrain? It tends to specify which terrain you need to hunt them in.
 Black River
08:14:43 
For example: I have one that says to defeat squirrels. I have killed a few, yet it remains as 0 / 3-
 Black River
08:13:16 
New here! I've noticed that the quests I have don't seem to complete? Do I have to do something in order to activate them?
 Clear Sky
08:12:05 Sky / Blue - she,her
Rain
maybe you can add a Green Scarf or Daisy Gauntlet
 Raging Flames
08:09:59 Rage, Flames
Whisp
There are leaf earrings that could match the vibe?

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Brown Bear : -2
Red Fox : +2
Caiman : +5
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Blizzard

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    22    23    24    25    26   ..   40 

Meeko x -Sweet-Poison-March 28, 2024 01:20 AM

-Sweet-Poison-

Neutral

Give Award
Matt wasn't surprised at the short answer he just doesn't want to talk, its all goodhe told himself. Everyone had their moments like that and it was inconsiderate not to let them. But still, Matt was going to try and get him out of his little mood.
" I think it'd look amazing" he noticed that Sky had gone back to his phone, and he didn't really want to push him to talk. So he simply picked up an old sticky note and used it as a bookmark before he put his book away and opened up his phone to answer a text from his mother.
The text from his mom was concerning, it read 'I need you to come back home. Just for a weekend' and nothing else. Matt became slightly panicked, but it was like his mother to make him worry when it benefited her. He asked why in a reply back and left it at that.
He put his phone in his back pocket and doodled a little rose in the top corner of his notebook while he waited to see if Sky was gonna reply or not.
Meeko x -Sweet-Poison-March 28, 2024 01:26 AM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award

Skylar heart sped up when Matt replied, though this time Skylar didn't answer straight away. Skylar stared blankly at his phone before looking over at Matt. He watched as he went on his phone and then drew. Skylar opened his mouth as if he was going to say something but didn't.

Sky looked back at his phone before trying again, this time words actually were spoken. "You really think so?" Sky asked as he looked back up at Matt.

Meeko x -Sweet-Poison-March 28, 2024 01:30 AM

-Sweet-Poison-

Neutral

Give Award
He wasted no time answering Sky, even though the text from his mother was likely a false alarm it still worried him.
"I mean it looks amazing right now, but a few more inches off would really be stunning, how short did you want to go?" He looked away from his sketch for a split second before returning to it. He added a few petals falling, and then a rippling effect over it, like the whole thing was a mirage you'd see in the desert. He was quite fond of this sketch and would probably try and replicate it when he got home.
Meeko x -Sweet-Poison-March 28, 2024 01:36 AM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
Skylar smiled slightly when Matt answered him so quickly. "Actually, Im thinking of getting like a shag or some punky layered look, Im not sure yet but it will be this length or a little shorter with some form of layers." Skylar explained, he sounded quite excited when he spoke. "Oh kind of like Tommy Lee from Motley Crue, do you know him?" Sky then asked before Matt could even reply to what he last said.
Meeko x -Sweet-Poison-March 28, 2024 01:42 AM

-Sweet-Poison-

Neutral

Give Award
It made Matt smile a bit when he listened to Sky talk. He wasn't as distant, that made him happy.
"That'd be cool to get, I need a haircut" He pointed out as he grabbed a lock of his hair and pulled it down over his eye " ah, I didn't know it was this long" he moved it back out of the way. "I actually don't know him, I'm not much of a TV person, I prefer books" he looked at Sky and shrugged as he expressed his opinion. Books you could take with you. TV was a stationary thing, Matt never was fond of television.
"Maybe you could show me what you mean later?" He was curious about the look Sky was going for, though he knew the general style, there was many ways to pull it off.
Meeko x -Sweet-Poison-March 28, 2024 01:47 AM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
(passing out right now, goodnight)
Skylar listened intently to Matt but didn't really know how to respond. Sky didn't know what it was, maybe he just had a tiny burst of energy that is now gone. "Yeah Okay." Sky replied before going back onto his phone. He leaned back in his seat, glancing at Matt again. Skylar liked Matt's hair, but wouldn't say that right at that moment. He caught himself staring for a little too long before returning his gaze to his phone screen. He then began to scroll through social media.
Meeko x -Sweet-Poison-April 14, 2024 02:38 AM

-Sweet-Poison-

Neutral

Give Award
(I'm going to start writing short stories about the two... if thats okay with you, I need to get back into writing after this large break I took, and I like these two.)
As Sky went back to being distant and scrolling on his phone Matt felt a little disappointed. He wanted to be able to bring Sky out of his little not wanting to talk to him phase, but knew that what had happened the week before was a valid reason to be acting as such as he was.
"Alright, I'll wait until you want to, then we could hang out again and you could show me?" It was a touchy subject, but better to get it over with than draw out the awkwardness. He saw Sky glance at him for a moment, and turned away so he wouldn't look back too.
Matt felt mildly responsible for how Sky was acting, if he could've responded better to the incident maybe this wouldn't be happening.
Meeko x -Sweet-Poison-April 15, 2024 02:04 AM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
(Yes, send me them if you'd like!)
As the class went on, Sky spent most of his time on his phone, not baring to look at Matt. Once there were about 5 minutes left of class Sky set his phone face down on his desk and turned to face Matt. "Hey, What are you doing for lunch." Skylar asked, hesitantly. He was unsure of this but knew them hanging out would probably help. Skylar forced a smile as he looked at Matt. He thought about what happened, thinking it could have all been avoided if he didn't kiss Matt.
Meeko x -Sweet-Poison-April 15, 2024 02:11 AM

-Sweet-Poison-

Neutral

Give Award
(Hell yea, I'll start tomorrow morning:3)
For the remainder of class Matt dinked around and read a few things online. He doodled a little bit on a paper he'd later stuff in his pocket, deciding to keep it to work on for later.
The attention quickly got turned to Sky as he set down his phone and turns towards him. "I was planing on heading to the library, I'm not super hungry and I wanted to fill out a book request form," he fidgetted with his sleeve while he answered.
"Did you want to hang out? We could if you'd like, I could always stop by after school to do that anyways" he was quick to push aside his plans for others, especially if it seemed to better the relationship.
Meeko x -Sweet-Poison-April 16, 2024 01:43 AM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
"Well, I was hanging with Chris at break and probably after school. But I wanted to know what if you wanted to come with us at break." Skylar replied. He was unsure of what they all would be doing, and he couldn't think of what to do either. Sky hoped Chris would think of something. Skylar looked back at his phone, checking the time. The bell was just about to ring so he got up quickly and swung his bag over his shoulder. "You can hangout with us after school if you'd like." Sky then said as he quickly looked over at Matt before he started walking to the door.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    22    23    24    25    26   ..   40 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us