Wolf Play : Werewolf x Dawn of the Sky role play.
Chatbox
 Nevermore.
05:35:39 Never/Nev
Vah

It really is interesting. I've started to do it just on my own time as well because I clearly don't have better things to be doing :")
 Long Wang
05:35:13 Sweet/Brandy/Dragon
Well at least that was the fourth round not the first this time
Gwyn ap Nudd 1 flees successfully.
 Zeraphia
05:34:14 Spooky Vah
>.>

Bah, I have dishes that i forgot about. I'll be back--later. Probably.
 Zeraphia
05:33:44 Spooky Vah
Never

That sounds like it could be super interesting.
 Enigma
05:33:35 
Aight g'bye everyone, I'm off to play the sims
 starmutt
05:33:32 marsh | they/it
Cae
lol they're still active yeah :D its nearing 200 pages now!
 Caeruleum
05:33:23 Cae, Blue
anytime <3
 Anxiety
05:33:07 ancient as hell
thanks, Cae ♥
 Nevermore.
05:33:00 Never/Nev
Vah

I absolutely love it. I found some very interesting things in my searches 👀 Makes up about 20% of my job.
 ZEFHYR
05:32:53 
i heart explore
 Zeraphia
05:32:15 Spooky Vah
Marsh

Oh man. That's such beautiful art. *^*
 Anxiety
05:32:00 ancient as hell
pvp anyone? need a win for a quest :')
 Caeruleum
05:31:57 Cae, Blue
now thats a name i havent heard in ages! are they still working on their comic? last ive seen them, they just started publishing it :')
 starmutt
05:30:50 marsh | they/it
i have so much aminirus art ong
i also got so many gifts for friends from her haha
-Click-
 Zeraphia
05:29:22 Spooky Vah
Never

.-.

That sounds like fun. I wanna do that--
 Zeraphia
05:29:05 Spooky Vah
Marsh

Aghh Ami! Their art is just top tier. Even the old stuff they did back in the day was absolutely amazing.

I'm sure I have a human oc somewhere in my mess that I can send your way. ^^'
 Enigma
05:28:33 
That's the one! Got another shot of nostalgia to the face seeing Suncadia's name
 Nevermore.
05:27:54 Never/Nev
I love it when my boss asks me to dig dirt up on companies that we might possibly work with :") Makes me entire week because I get paid to do this shit, like dude, I'd do it for free
 starmutt
05:27:52 marsh | they/it
@Vah
its ami <3 their sketchies are already so nice
-Click-
 kycantina
05:27:22 ky but it's spooky
Cae, aw thank you <3 I've thought about bringing him back once he eventually goes but there's other customs in my backlog that deserve to exist too, we shall see :))

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Ermine : +5
Ocelot : +5
Crocodile : +2
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Brimstone  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    229    230    231    232    233   ..   236 

Werewolf x Dawn of the Sky role play.March 3, 2024 09:09 PM

Werewolf

Lightbringer

Give Award

Vincent said "okay. I want to make sure that you are going to be okay with everything." He finished cooking and he ask "do you want a bowl or plate?" He was not sure what she was wanting to eat on ad he was feeling relax as he was not sure what she wanted him to do for next but he was prepared to do anything. Vincent began to look for the bowl as he was wanting to make sure that she was okay with everything. Vincent was feeling happy to be helping Sky as he was not sure if anything else would be happening but he was glad that nothing bad happened yet.

Werewolf x Dawn of the Sky role play.March 3, 2024 09:14 PM

Dawn of the Sky

Neutral

Give Award
"May I have a bowl please?" Sky asked in a whine as she was getting hungry and it was making her a little whiny.
She looked at him as she desperately waited for her food as she was hungry since she hadn't eaten anything that day and it was dinner time and she was starving, yet feeling sick to her stomach at the same time.
"Can we go to bed afterwards?" Sky asked, feeling super tired but would stay up if he wanted to.
Werewolf x Dawn of the Sky role play.March 3, 2024 09:31 PM

Werewolf

Lightbringer

Give Award

Vincent said "yes." He got her a bowl and put all the Mac and cheese in it. Vincent handed it to her and gave her a spoon as he was willing to do anything for her. Vincent said "yes. We can go to bed after this. I will be more than happy to go to bed with you since I know we both need some sleep." He smiled softly as he was thankful that she was eating and he knew that he would go to bed whenever she wanted him to do. Vincent look at Sky and he said "I made it how you wanted it."

Werewolf x Dawn of the Sky role play.March 4, 2024 02:49 PM

Dawn of the Sky

Neutral

Give Award
"Thank you," Sky said to Vincent as she pulled the bowl closer to her and began to eat.
She ate like she hadn't eaten in days, but she was just starving. She looked up at him as she listened to what he said. Sky smiled lightly as she looked at him before looking back down at her food and quickly finishing it.
"Yes, we both need sleep. I'm glad you're willing to go to sleep with me," Sky said back to him.
She felt her stomach get more upset and her breaths were uneven if she was gagging or choking, as she holding back from throwing up her food as she really didn't want to lose her food since she hadn't eaten anything else all day.
Werewolf x Dawn of the Sky role play.March 4, 2024 03:01 PM

Werewolf

Lightbringer

Give Award

Vincent said "I am glad that you are letting me go to bed with you. I know that I would do anything to make sure that you are happy with everything as I don't want you to feel like you have to do everything by yourself. I love you Sky." He look at her as he was not sure what was going to happen next but he knew that he would do anything for her just to see her smile as he loved her smile as it made him feel happy. Vincent was feeling calm as he was not sure she was going to do next.

Werewolf x Dawn of the Sky role play.March 4, 2024 03:49 PM

Dawn of the Sky

Neutral

Give Award
Sky managed to finish her food and her gagging stopped. She got up and put her dishes in the dishwasher and then waited for Vincent before going upstairs to go to bed. Sky went into their bedroom and put her pyjamas. She was getting into bed when she felt like she had to throw up.
"Give me a minute. I'll be right back," Sky said.
She quickly got up and ran into the bathroom and sat down on the floor as she threw up.
Werewolf x Dawn of the Sky role play.March 4, 2024 04:15 PM

Werewolf

Lightbringer

Give Award

Vincent got dressed in his pajamas and said "okay." He got down on the bed as he was feeling happy to be with her and he knew that he would stay awake just in case she needed him to grab her some medicine. Vincent was feeling happy to be with her as he was not sure what was happening to Sky but he could not help but feel guilty that he could not take away her pain or anything like that. Vincent felt horrible that Sky was in pain as he wanted to help her with whatever she had but he had no idea what he could do.

Werewolf x Dawn of the Sky role play.March 4, 2024 08:35 PM

Dawn of the Sky

Neutral

Give Award
Sky was still in the bathroom and it was starting to become longer than she had expected to be in there, but couldn't stop the nausea. She flushed the toilet, but didn't leave the bathroom. She crossed her arms on the front of the clean toilet seat and put her head down on her arms. She hated the feeling of sickness but she knew that she couldn't stop it as it came with the pregnancy. Sky felt worse again and was struggling to keep her long hair back from getting in the way.
"Vincent, can you come hold my hair back for me please? I'm sorry," Sky asked, as she truthfully felt bad that she had to bother him to help her, but she knew she wasn't leaving the bathroom anytime soon and just continuously threw up.
Werewolf x Dawn of the Sky role play.March 4, 2024 11:11 PM

Werewolf

Lightbringer

Give Award

Vincent said "I am coming. Don't apologize." He went to her as he was feeling happy to be helping. Vincent went to Sky and he held her hair back so that she could throw up. Vincent ask "is the anything else that I can help you with." He was feeling nervous about what he could do to help. Vincent was looking at Sky as he was not sure what was going to happen next but he turn to look out of the door so that Sky did not feel uncomfortable when she throws up. Vincent knew what it was like to be sick and throwing up.

Werewolf x Dawn of the Sky role play.March 5, 2024 07:19 AM

Dawn of the Sky

Neutral

Give Award
Sky was glad that he came over to her to help her with the situation. She heard him ask if she needed him to do anything else.
"No thank you," Sky managed to say in between her sickness.
Sky just continuously threw up, even after she had nothing left in her system anymore. She couldn't seem to stop it and it was not only making her exhausted, but it was making her really dizzy. Finally, after another hour and a half of being in the bathroom, it was over. Sky flushed the toilet again for what seemed like the 100th time. She got up and brushed her teeth before turning to Vincent.
"Thank you for being here for me and helping me," Sky said to him as she stood there, trying to get her bearings as she was really dizzy.
She looked at him as she needed help getting to bed as she couldn't walk very much since her dizziness was so bad that she couldn't even see straight.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    229    230    231    232    233   ..   236 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us