Apothecary
05:40:06 Medicinally Autistic
The forums when it was a separate page.
 Apothecary
05:38:12 Medicinally Autistic
Apples cost like 100-200
 Apothecary
05:38:01 Medicinally Autistic
Accidentally adding talents to the wrong wolf and cursing yourself out.

Back then you didnÂ’t get the extra 5 apples. And the apple prices werenÂ’t halved.
 Existence
05:36:58 Exist / Kuskyn
Lord the days when you had to add talents through customs those where mm 😩
 Silent Lucidity
05:36:22 Silent, Lucid
I'll never forget when I first joined the wolf that was a hit was Riddle🥀
 Falling Timber
05:35:34 
on my first account ever i sold wolves for one mushroom. i didn't know how to price wolves then
 Existence
05:33:37 Exist / Kuskyn
Trying to make customs before wolf party made thing lively.
 Silent Lucidity
05:33:14 Silent, Lucid
Anyone remember riddle??
 Apothecary
05:31:21 Medicinally Autistic
Real ones remember having Mentors though.
 Apothecary
05:30:59 Medicinally Autistic
Real ones remember Mike for sure. Mom and dad. Mom actually made quite a few high talent wolves.
 Existence
05:27:42 Exist / Kuskyn
Ecifircas, Real ones remember Mike..
 Sassy Otaku
05:26:02 Chuuya/Ruggie
Nevermind, he had just over 200 talents
 kycantina
05:25:25 ky
Nirran, for stats or for looks? I've got a handful of commissioned studs I want to make someday
 Falling Timber
05:25:08 
is it normal for all the pups of a litter to have the same amt of cp when born? it hasnt happened to me before-
 Qyusen
05:24:54 Qyu - all pronouns
-WP Click-
He was so cool in his day
 kycantina
05:24:17 ky
Narran, definitely! It takes a lot to do customs and den expansions without buying apples, taking it easy while you figure out what you want is a great plan :))
 Sassy Otaku
05:23:37 Chuuya/Ruggie
I know there was another one, but I can't remember his name
I think he was a Gen 1 DH with 500+ talents (I believe he was Cries if I remember right?)

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Leopard : +3
Boar : -2
Black Bear : +3
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    21    22    23    24    25 

Vah x Midnight RomanceMarch 26, 2024 11:23 PM

Narcoleptic Moose

Neutral

Give Award
Isadora smiled, shaking her head slightly. The pampered princess would likely never survive the life of a normal person, but it was nice to dream every once in a while. To just imagine what it would be like to not have to worry about the kingdoms impending doom and troubles.

"Me either. I'm so tired of sitting," she huffed, shifting in her seat. At that point, she'd take her chances with a horse in order to be able to move more freely. "Not to mention, sleeping would be so uncomfortable if I could bring myself to do so," she muttered, shaking her head. Isadora was indeed tired, but it would be even harder to sleep in those conditions.
Vah x Midnight RomanceMarch 26, 2024 11:39 PM

Zeraphia

Lightbringer

Give Award

Xevon tilted his head for a moment or two as Isadora spoke about sitting as well. Oh how he wanted to just... escape for a little bit. "Sometimes, I think it'd be faster to just ride," he mused idly with a loose chuckle. "But... then again... we wouldn't have room enough for any supplies on just horses."

He paused for a moment or two, clearly thinking. The gears were turning behind his hazel eyes and even as he looked toward Isadora again, still turning. "You said you never really learned to ride, right?" He prompted after a moment or two. "So... we could potentially learn while out here?"

Vah x Midnight RomanceMarch 26, 2024 11:47 PM

Narcoleptic Moose

Neutral

Give Award
Isadora nodded to the comment he made about riding being fast. "It would be. I'm sure horses could move at a much bette pace when not dragging a heavy carriage behind them," she hummed, though she understood that they had to have the carriage for supplies.

"That would be right..." she said softly, looking at Xevon curiously. She was wondering where he was going with that, and a smile- a real smile- appeared on her face as he mentioned learning. "Learning could be quite exciting," she added, leaning forward with a hint of excitement on her face. "Not to mention beneficial. It would be nice not to ride in the carriage if it's not needed," she hummed thoughtfully,habitually twisting a curl around her finger.
Vah x Midnight RomanceMarch 26, 2024 11:50 PM

Zeraphia

Lightbringer

Give Award

Xevon's lips pulled into a sharper grin, giving her a slightly giddy look. There was a hint of excitement in her eyes and he picked at it just slightly with the huffing sound that clicked from his teeth. "Tsk, every proper woman knows how to ride well too," he mimicked her father, if but to just get some sort of laughs.

"But it is a good skill to have, especially if we have to ... make a hasty retreat," Xevon mused idly, not at all seriously, but far more lopsided and light. "I imagine we'll be stopping soon to let the main horses get water and food."

Vah x Midnight RomanceMarch 27, 2024 08:05 AM

Narcoleptic Moose

Neutral

Give Award
Isadora couldn't help the flurry of giggles that escaped from her mouth, a grin upon her face. "Indeed, and I believe it's about time I learn. Y'know, to further my knowledge as a proper woman," she joked, hoping that it would go better than in the past.

Isadora rose an eyebrow at his next comment, sensing the jovial nature of his voice. "Mm, all the more reason to learn. Can't have me holding us back," she mused, shaking her head at the thought. "I hope so. I would love to stretch my legs," she murmured, craving to be able to walk around if only for a little bit.
Vah x Midnight RomanceMarch 27, 2024 11:52 AM

Zeraphia

Lightbringer

Give Award

Xevon waved one hand. "I mean, a romantic ride along the country side never hurt anyone," he gave her another sharp grin. "Something exhilarating about flying across the land with breakneck speeds..."

He chuckled and leaned back, resting his arm on the door of the carriage. "But we won't do anything too dangerous at first. Can't have injuries when we meet the head of the empire. That would be ... well, rather silly."

Vah x Midnight RomanceMarch 27, 2024 12:16 PM

Narcoleptic Moose

Neutral

Give Award
Isadora could feel a bit of a jerk shoot through her heart. Even though she knew he was poking fun, she couldn't help the blush that spread across her face. Romantic? Isadora pushed those thoughts away, shaking her head as she put on a smile. "It does sound quite fun... Nothing like getting your adrenaline pumping," she added, looking down at her hands that now rested in her lap.

"Silly indeed. I would hate for the empire to think less of us," she joked, knowing that they would indeed have to take it easy. At least, she would. She was sure Xevon was well versed in riding, but Isadora was very well prone to disaster.
Vah x Midnight RomanceMarch 28, 2024 11:41 AM

Zeraphia

Lightbringer

Give Award

Xevon grinned after a moment or two, his eyes glittering with some sort of emotion. Though it didn't seem... as genuine as before. Or as genuine as it could've been. "Oh riding is a fantastic way to release emotions, feel free, and the likes," he confirmed with a brief nod.

Finally, with a slow jolt, the carriage pulled to a stop. Xevon scooted to the door again, pushing it open and making his way down the few steps. The prince stretched out a with a faint groan, rubbing his back before turning to help Isadora out of the carriage.

Vah x Midnight RomanceMarch 28, 2024 11:51 AM

Narcoleptic Moose

Neutral

Give Award
Isadora nodded with a small hum. "I'll look forward to it then," she replied, perking up as the carriage came to a slow stop. She was ever so ready to get out and stretch her legs. Isadora took the help that he offered, gliding down the steps of the carriage.

Isadora stretched, her back releasing a few soft pops. "Oh how nice it is to feel free," she sighed, looking to their surroundings. They hadn't stopped anywhere special, just an area where they could feed and water the horses without being bothered. The princess smiled lightly as wild life scurried about, retreating at the presence of the new comers. "It's so.. peaceful," she murmured, her voice breaking through the quiet sounds of nature.
Vah x Midnight RomanceMarch 28, 2024 11:55 AM

Zeraphia

Lightbringer

Give Award

Xevon glanced around the secluded clearing, his hazel eyes soft and gentle. The peace of the clearing was at least a blissful haven. Something he could focus on for a moment or two. At least get his mind off of the impending rest of everything else that was looming.

"Alright, first things first," Xevon turned to look back at Isadora. "Most... proper ladies ride side-saddle, which is good for city and town riding. But for free riding, you'll probably need a pair of trousers," he chuckled idly, waiting for the reaction from the princess. His hands, however, tucked neatly behind his back as he rocked on his heels and feet.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    21    22    23    24    25 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us