Wolf Play : Meeko x -Sweet-Poison-
Chatbox
 Hydroberry
08:19:35 
Black River, sounds like it could be a bug, best report it on the bugs forum.
 Black River
08:17:53 
Yes they were appearing in food stash - and the kill count even shows on my wolves.
 Raging Flames
08:16:45 Rage, Flames
Black River
They should complete automatically. Are they in your food stash? They might be fleeing
 Black River
08:16:36 
It says forest, which is the only one I have unlocked for explore :/
 Hydroberry
08:15:56 
Are you in the right terrain? It tends to specify which terrain you need to hunt them in.
 Black River
08:14:43 
For example: I have one that says to defeat squirrels. I have killed a few, yet it remains as 0 / 3-
 Black River
08:13:16 
New here! I've noticed that the quests I have don't seem to complete? Do I have to do something in order to activate them?
 Clear Sky
08:12:05 Sky / Blue - she,her
Rain
maybe you can add a Green Scarf or Daisy Gauntlet
 Raging Flames
08:09:59 Rage, Flames
Whisp
There are leaf earrings that could match the vibe?
 Whispering Rain
08:03:58 Whisp, Rain
Any other green gear yall think I should get her?
 Whispering Rain
08:02:33 Whisp, Rain
Paws?
-WP Click-
 icemoons
07:58:23 slushy,ice,moon,
I give you a week pixie
 MINEOLA
07:58:03 Alfi Darky
@Clear Sky
Most of them are for a palette 🤣
 Vulpixles
07:57:07 Pixie, Vul | ♈
Primary Account: 96 Mushrooms
Mushroom Hole: 7700 Mushrooms

I don't know how long I give myself before I blow all of this mush
 Clear Sky
07:56:54 Sky / Blue - she,her
alfi darki, that real nice i wish i had that amount of apples
 MINEOLA
07:56:05 Alfi Darky
Apples: 21
Apples Saved: 0
Mushrooms: 561
Mushrooms Saved: 380

Not bad :)
 Clear Sky
07:55:17 Sky / Blue - she,her
bear lol :')
 Bears den
07:54:09 Bear
Sky your talking? XD
Apples: 0
Mushrooms: 17
Mushrooms Saved: 0
 Clear Sky
07:53:38 Sky / Blue - she,her
broke*
 Clear Sky
07:53:25 Sky / Blue - she,her
Apples: 2
Mushrooms: 33
Mushrooms Saved: 9,800

im basically brok :'(

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Brown Bear : -2
Red Fox : +2
Caiman : +5
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Blizzard

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    21    22    23    24    25   ..   40 

Meeko x -Sweet-Poison-March 3, 2024 11:38 PM

-Sweet-Poison-

Neutral

Give Award
Before long Mat rolled over onto his back and picked up his phone to check it for messages. Nothing, he had literally nothing better to do than read, he had no unread books though. Reluctantly, he got up and threw his shoes on. deciding he'd head over to the library and find a book to read, as he walked out his door he locked it behind him. Looking up how to get there Matt remembered that hed told Sky he'd try reading a book. Matt had forgotten the title though, he shrugged it off and continued walking. Confident hed find something when he got there.
Meeko x -Sweet-Poison-March 15, 2024 10:23 PM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
(time skip to when they go back to school)
The sun rose early Monday morning, making Sky wake up due to its brightness. The first thing he remembered was the fact that he was going to have to see Matt again, he hadn't seen him since he ate breakfast at his house. Skylar rubbed his eyes and squinted them as he looked up at the sun through his window. A few minutes went by of him just laying there, and his alarm went off. He shut it off hesitantly as he stared at his ceiling. Sky then got up and out of bed to start his morning routine. He took his time since that was his first alarm.
Meeko x -Sweet-Poison-March 18, 2024 12:56 AM

-Sweet-Poison-

Neutral

Give Award
Waking up to the sound of his very normal android alarm, Matt stirred in his bed for a few minutes, trying to steal the last bits of sleep he could before he had to tackle the day with a smile on his face.
The sun was shining through a crack in his certains, it fell right over where he had set his glass of water last night before falling into bed, as the light refracted off of the water in the glass it made colorful little dots on his ceiling. Those of which Matt stared at for a second before deciding to get ready.
As he gathered what he would wear today; some cream slacks, a white button up, and a brown plaid-ish vest, he walked into his kitchen to pop some toast in the toaster. He thought about how his day would go. He'd have to see Sky at some point, that was mildly nerve-racking to him. Nevertheless, he walked into his bathroom and changed just in time to hear his toast finish.
Meeko x -Sweet-Poison-March 19, 2024 11:03 PM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award

Locking the bathroom door, Sky started to run his shower. He wanted to look good today, surprisingly. In a way, he wanted to make Matt want him. Skylar took off his clothes, and then tested the water's temperature before fully hopping in. He stood under the hot water for a moment before shampooing his hair. He conditioned after and then washed his body before getting out.

He made his way to his bedroom with a towel wrapped on his head and a towel around his waist. Since his hair is so long he can't just give it a quick dry, he has to put it in a towel for a bit. Sky was thinking of getting a haircut, not something too different but he wanted something new. Being impulsive, Skylar quickly got dressed and grabbed a pair of hair-cutting scissors. Skylar stared in the mirror for a bit before he got to cutting. He took a couple of inches off and that's about all he could do, he didn't want to experiment too much. Sky stared in the mirror, not knowing how to feel. It didn't look bad, it was just very different. His hair now fell just a bit past his shoulders.

Sky cleaned up the hair and then brushed his hair one last time. He then did his skin care, which was putting on moisturizer and lip balm. Since he was already dressed that was basically it, apart from breakfast and brushing his teeth but Sky wasn't too hungry. He checked the time on his phone before going back to the bathroom to brush his teeth before he left. Once he was done brushing his teeth, he put on his shoes, grabbed his bag, and was out the door.

Edited at March 19, 2024 11:05 PM by Meeko
Meeko x -Sweet-Poison-March 19, 2024 11:20 PM

-Sweet-Poison-

Neutral

Give Award
finishing his toast he threw on his shoes and started for the door, partying his pockets to make sure he has everything. He got to the door, grabbed his bag and slung it over his shoulder.
Matt was greeted with the sun just barely coming up in the sky and shooing away the morning sunrise's splashes of orange and pink, he smiled as the sight and began his commute to school. As he walked he heard the birds call in their nests, and distant dogs barking from the backyards.
There was a slight wind, but it felt alright. A nice comeback to the sun's early, yet warm rays. The thought skitterd across his mind once more; he'd have to see Sky, and he couldn't just go through class pretending like he wasn't there.
Matt did want to just avoid his problems, he'd seen first-hands what happened when you did, and that wasn't something he was keen on having happen to him. He decided he'd try to make the best of it. It wasn't the first time they saw each other after the incident, and it sure wasn't the last time either.
Besides the longing to deal with his problems, he actually liked hanging around Sky. Matt wasn't sure exactly how he felt about him though, there was something he couldn't quite decipher, he'd figure it out eventually though.
Matt reached the front doors of the school and quickly made his way to first period, claimed a seat, and took out his phone. Unsure of whether or not to text he just sat there looking at the contact list.
Meeko x -Sweet-Poison-March 19, 2024 11:50 PM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
As soon as Sky walked out his front door, his eyes were drawn to the pink and orange hues of the beautiful sunrise. Skylar quickly pulled out his phone, he was in such a state of awe, that his jaw was slightly dropped. Skylar took a few pictures before putting his phone back in his pocket. He started to walk, feeling the breeze but also feeling the warm rays of the sun.

He felt at peace during the walk to school, forgetting all his problems and insecurities for the moment. Skylar was known for avoiding problems, but he knew he would need to grow up at some point. The wind blew his freshly cut hair and the sun lit up his beautiful green eyes. He decided to wear a black tank top, with black and grey plaid pajama pants, very basic but he looked amazing in them.

He arrived at school and walked through the halls slightly more confident then has before. He made his way to art, his first period, and found his seat. He pulled out his phone almost straight away and scrolled on social media. He wanted to see Matt, no... He wanted Matt to see him. Skylar didn't want to talk to him or anything, he just wanted to make sure Matt saw how good he looked. Sky thought to himself, looking down at himself, and analyzing the outfit. Maybe I should have put on makeup...

Meeko x -Sweet-Poison-March 27, 2024 12:50 AM

-Sweet-Poison-

Neutral

Give Award
Matt sat through first period- extremely bored. Throughout the time he had; scrolled on social, doodled a whole page in his notebook, and stared at his contact list a bunch.
He was vaguely aware of the happenings around him, teens having questionable conversations, the teacher speaking over them, handing out an assignment, and explaining it. His mind was elsewhere during all of that, he wondered if Sky was gonna even try and talk, or if he was going to ignore Matt all together
All those thoughts stirred in Matt's mind as he went through and finished the assignment with impeccable speed. He began to feel, anxious, almost afraid of seeing Sky again. He plugged in his earbuds and turned on an audio book in hopes to clear up the anxiety. He might need to take a second in the library if this keeps going.
As the bell rang for first period to end he sat in his desk for a second, really wishing he had a hoodie. It wasn't until maybe one minute before the second period bell went off that he got up and walked to his second period.
Meeko x -Sweet-Poison-March 27, 2024 05:49 PM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award

Skylar got up from his seat and swung his backpack over his shoulder swiftly. He then began to walk to the classroom door. Even though the bell had just run for class to start, the teacher wasn't even there, so Sky walked out.

He made his way to the bathroom and pulled out his eyeliner. He always keeps black eyeliner and eyeshadow in his bag with him. He then thought about it he wanted to skip first period as he put on the eyeliner. I might as well skip. Skylar also put on a tiny bit of eyeshadow and smudged everything out to give a very punky look. He stared in the mirror for a second, and then it hit him. He knew what he was going to do with his hair. Even though he had just took off quite a bit, his hair was still pretty long. He was thinking of a shag/punky kind of look.

He smirked at himself in the mirror as he played around with his hair. He then put his makeup away and closed his backpack before walking out of the bathroom. Smoke break, Sky thought to himself as he made his way to one of doors to go outside.

Skylar decided to walk around town for the entirety of his first period, and smoked while he did so. Now it was class with Matt, which Skylar was slightly unhappy about. He was nervous to see Matt but he decided to go back for second anyways.

Skylar arrived back at the school and walked to his second-period class. He went to his desk and sat down, immediately pulling out his phone.

Edited at March 28, 2024 12:35 AM by Meeko
Meeko x -Sweet-Poison-March 28, 2024 01:01 AM

-Sweet-Poison-

Neutral

Give Award
(Yeah I just lost 300 words and now have no motivation this will get better later T^T)
Scrolling through his phone, Matt barely noticed as Sky walked into the class and settled in on his own phone. Still, he caught enough of a glance to notice that he didn't seem up to talking, other than that he didn't may much attention to him.
The first few minutes of class was always the teacher talking nonsense about the weekend and making small talk with a few students, so Matt had plenty of time to take out his book and read. As he did so he took another glance at Sky,
"oh shit, you cut your hair" Matt couldn't help it, it just slipped out. His face was what could have been described as 'jaw dropped' or 'in awe'. He couldn't deny, Sky looked good. Matt felt his face flush, and quickly turned his head to the ground, shuffling through his bag to find something to use as a bookmark, but also to have an excuse to hide his flushed face.
Meeko x -Sweet-Poison-March 28, 2024 01:13 AM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
Skylar didnt even notice Matt, who was sitting in the desk beside him. He didn't want to notice him, but that was until Matt commented on his haircut. Skylar swallowed before turning his head. He didn't really want to answer, but he didn't want to be too cold. "Ya, Might cut some more as well." Sky answered. Sky didn't look for too long before turning his attention back to his phone.

Can I even do this, ignore him and be cold, Sky thought to himself, He knew he wanted to try with Matt but he always gets like this when something goes wrong, his brain just shuts off. Even if he wants to be close to a person, his brain doesn't let him.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    21    22    23    24    25   ..   40 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us