01:20:45 Sal, Salmon
Arachne
That's an unfortunate post lmao. "etc etc etc"
 starmutt
01:20:14 marsh | they/it
it would make people delete old posts to bump them to the top again though </3
 Arachne
01:19:03 Ara/Kat
i wish there was an option to delete our own chat posts, especially in sales if you mess up 😭
 Transcendence
01:18:55 free palestine
High talent wolves sound great, but I guess G1/short gen/cls are getting a bit of attention lol
 Night Shade
01:17:35 Graves | Chaos
Cute

♥︎ Blessing offers Calliope a piece of their kill. Calliope blushes in response.
 Transcendence
01:17:22 free palestine
Yeah they kind of didnt want the paws please and possible popularity contest drama. It seems to be going well here but I saw that the HEE players didnt care for it so meh
 starmutt
01:16:09 marsh | they/it
sillies
-WP Click-
 starmutt
01:16:02 marsh | they/it
yeah i was kinda sad there's a lack of paws and comment interaction on HEE lol
 Transcendence
01:15:36 free palestine
HEE- we avoid the paws thing at all costs
 Transcendence
01:15:11 free palestine
People with a lot of time and money. Also Eve on her apple hill lol

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Jaguar : +2
Red Fox : 0
Coyote : +3
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    21    22    23    24    25   ..   38 

Corvus x Haunted hillDecember 17, 2023 07:06 PM

Haunted Hills

Neutral

Give Award
(It is ok!)
~
Jake nodded and thought through his mental list before asking, "If you could be any animal, what would you be?" He had decided on this question because it was a more fun one. He didn't want to do personal questions right off the bat, especially with how nervous Skylar seemed to easily get.
Corvus x Haunted hillDecember 17, 2023 10:17 PM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
After Jake asked the question Skylar's answer was almost immediate. "A cat... Why you may ask? Well because I love cats." Skylar said before adding, "They are my favourite animal." Skylar stayed silent for a moment, giving Jake time to respond to his answer if he wanted. "Truth or dare?" Sky then asked.
Corvus x Haunted hillDecember 18, 2023 05:11 AM

Haunted Hills

Neutral

Give Award
He listened to Skylar's answer and nodded before commenting, "I could see you being a cat. You almost act like one to be honest." Jake then thought for a moment on which he should chooses before answering, "I will do a truth this round." He didn't want to pick dare right off the bat since it was a dare, and he didn't know what kind of dares Skylar would give him.
Corvus x Haunted hillDecember 18, 2023 08:22 AM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
"mhmm okay," Sky said, putting on a slight thinking face. "oh my I suck at thinking ugh," Sky said before adding, "what is something that scares you?" He looked back up at Jake as he asked the question.
Corvus x Haunted hillDecember 18, 2023 06:47 PM

Haunted Hills

Neutral

Give Award
"Something that scares me the most," Jake repeats thoughtfully, "well I will say that is a good question. My answer would probably be not being able to protect people. Having it be my fault that someone gets hurt because I couldn't do my job." He takes a long pause after that and turns his head to look away. "Sorry if you were not expecting that answer," he says a bit quieter.
Corvus x Haunted hillDecember 18, 2023 06:57 PM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
"Nah its all good, I was expecting anything when asking something more deep like that." Skylar said after listening to all of what Jake had to say. Sky then grew anxious again, knowing it was his turn, he was surely going to pick dare now since he already picked truth.
Corvus x Haunted hillDecember 18, 2023 08:29 PM

Haunted Hills

Neutral

Give Award
Jake nodded some and took a few moments of silence to recollect himself. When he was ready again he turned back to Skylar with a small smile. "Alright, truth or dare," he asks, wanting to move away from the last topic. He wondered if Skylar would stick with truth again or try a dare this round.
Corvus x Haunted hillDecember 18, 2023 10:17 PM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
Sky waited for Jake to ask him again. "dare." Sky said, being quick to answer. He almost immediately regretted it but he knew he couldn't change it, plus he would pick truth next.
Corvus x Haunted hillDecember 19, 2023 05:43 AM

Haunted Hills

Neutral

Give Award
Jake was surprised at how quickly Skylar chose dare, but nodded anyway. "I dare you to," he then paused as he tried to think of a dare from his mental list before continuing, "do the best impersonation of me as you can. You can do it jokingly or actually try to do it in a professional manner, but you choose." He always enjoyed this dare as it was kind of funny but it also was kind of hard for the other person.
Corvus x Haunted hillDecember 19, 2023 09:33 AM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
Skylar mouth opened slightly at Jake's dare. "bro that's hard though because I barely know you." Skylar groaned. "but okay." Sky said as he breathed in deeply. He exhaled and began but then stopped. He was very nervous to do this but with one more deep breath he was good enough to go. "Put the gun down and we can talk about this." Skylar said in a calm but worried voice, trying his best to say it how a cop would.

Edited at December 19, 2023 09:33 AM by Meeko

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    21    22    23    24    25   ..   38 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us