Luna🌕
12:39:12 Silver (She/her)
O, so it corrects “let me” but not “lot”
 Luna🌕
12:38:43 Silver (She/her)
Lot lame let me
 Luna🌕
12:38:25 Silver (She/her)
Now I needs a wolf to dye lame search my denÂ…
 Salem
12:37:47 Rumi
-WP Click-
 -Sweet-Poison-
12:37:42 Bau
Sheo

Any with the '<3' after their name lmao
 Pain Meds
12:36:51 Dagon/Sheo/Moor
Sweet@
Which Child are you working on?
 Luna🌕
12:36:43 Silver (She/her)
Yay, I got my dye!!!
 Pain Meds
12:35:36 Dagon/Sheo/Moor
Broken@ good to see you
 -Sweet-Poison-
12:35:32 Bau
Sheo

Oh yeah understandable heh,
 Pain Meds
12:34:54 Dagon/Sheo/Moor
Sweet@
lol not a bad thing. just harder to find the wolf you are needing CP on lol
 -Sweet-Poison-
12:34:17 Bau
Sheo

Shh, you see nothing haha, I've been grinding
 Ghost Queen
12:34:11 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
I am being a customs so I might have spare apples to fix it if it stuffs up
 -Sweet-Poison-
12:33:53 Bau
Sheo*
dang- my bad

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Margay : -4
Vicuna Wolf : -3
Mojave Green Rattler : -5
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Fog  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    20    21    22    23    24   ..   25 

Vah x Midnight RomanceMarch 26, 2024 07:44 PM

Narcoleptic Moose

Neutral

Give Award
Isadora rubbed her forehead gingerly, the whole process giving her a mild headache. "I know..." she whispered, her gaze settling on the floor after a moment. "It's just scary, but I guess it's part of learning," she sighed, though not very sure if she was willing. The last thing she'd wanted was to lead or be queen, but she didn't exactly have a choice. Isadora would do what it took to see the success of their kingdom, but only to an extent.

Isadora's green eyes rose to meet his gaze. She tried remaining expressionless, but she struggled to conceal the doubt in her eyes. She didn't believe that someone would actually need her, or love her for that matter. In the end, she knew that if she was forced out of the marriage with Xevon, she'd still be entering into something she didn't want.
Vah x Midnight RomanceMarch 26, 2024 07:57 PM

Zeraphia

Lightbringer

Give Award

Xevon dipped his head. "That is a part of learning," he agreed. "A bit of fear, a little worry, some discomfort, but ultimately growing and becoming better." He shook his head after a moment, closing his eyes and leaning back. But ultimately, himself, he lost the battle to try and remain faceless. It felt too off, too awful.

His eyes flicked back up to her for a long moment, managing a weary smile. "I haven't been wrong yet," Xevon finally said, his posture and demeanor changing. His posture became far more loose and confident--the clear sign that he was putting on a face again. "All you gotta do is trust someone."

Vah x Midnight RomanceMarch 26, 2024 08:06 PM

Narcoleptic Moose

Neutral

Give Award
Isadora hummed and nodded, his advice making perfect sense. He knew what to do. He just didn't know how to be himself. She wasn't sure she could do it, but she would indeed try. After all, if they did some how come out together, he'd need help. He wouldn't be able to bear the weight of it all alone. Or maybe he could, but she wouldn't let him.

Isadora sighed, crossing her arms over her chest. "How very true, my dear," she murmured, the fact so irritatingly right. Upon the change in demeanor, she glared at him, her attitude shifting to a more weary one. "My trust is not so easily gained," she stated, her chest rising and falling heavily. "My heart is deeply guarded. I don't let just anyone in," she told him, her gaze finally softening.
Vah x Midnight RomanceMarch 26, 2024 08:08 PM

Zeraphia

Lightbringer

Give Award

"As you should," Xevon noted as she mentioned that she trusted hardly anyone--keeping her heart under guard. "To open your heart to everyone that comes along is to let it break and break and chip away. Then what? You have a weary heart to give to the one."

He shook his head and tutted and avoided her gaze finally. One hand lifted up, against the back of his head.

"Besides, not everyone has the same goals. Some people..." he scoffed, surprisingly venomous about the thought, "some people just want what you have and not what you are. Selfish beings," Xevon scowled.

Vah x Midnight RomanceMarch 26, 2024 08:30 PM

Narcoleptic Moose

Neutral

Give Award
Isadora's heart was already a weary one, bruised and broken over the years. It's why she was the way she was. Only recently had she began to open herself up again, and then her parents dropped the arrangement right into her unsuspecting lap. Now, stone cold to the idea of true love, she didn't expect anything, or anyone to be THE one.

The venom in his voice made her shudder, her gaze turning to the window and the ever darkening sky. "That right there is one of the many reasons I don't trust people," she seethed, her skin prickling at the thought. "I suppose that's why I took to you so easily. You can't want me for my title or my estates," she shook her head, falling silent after a moment. Thats what she would tell herself. She trusted Xevon because he couldn't take anything from her, nor did he ever strive to.
Vah x Midnight RomanceMarch 26, 2024 08:32 PM

Zeraphia

Lightbringer

Give Award

Xevon tipped his head lightly for a moment as she spoke. "I wouldn't want them either," he flashed her a cheeky smile, if anything a sharper smile. "Heaven knows I have plenty on my plate with the kingdom that I've got. And my grandfather."

The young prince shook his head. "Bah, let me tell you. That man has more worries, more rules, more stuff than a bible. Not what I want to do, I want to... I don't know, find stuff. Have fun? I don't want to feel like a cooped up bird, y'know? Something... more... open."

Vah x Midnight RomanceMarch 26, 2024 08:49 PM

Narcoleptic Moose

Neutral

Give Award
Isadora smiled faintly, working hard not to give in too much to that charming smile. "I don't even want my own titles, so I can't blame you there. My father pushed this onto me way too much. It made me resent the throne," she laughed lightly as she leaned her head back.

"Mm I feel you there. Father had no interest in my own interests. I'd be much happier living away from royalty. It's too much of a headache. I can only imagine what it would be like to do whatever I wanted without a care in the world," she hummed, her eyes closing as she thought of all the things she would have been able to do had she been a normal girl rather than a princess.
Vah x Midnight RomanceMarch 26, 2024 08:52 PM

Zeraphia

Lightbringer

Give Award

Xevon shook his head lightly. That wasn't quite what he had meant. It wasn't about the ruling or the running of the kingdom that irritated him that much. It was the 'you can't do that' sort of things. The things his father had done that had gotten ... banned by his grandfather. Some of them, he understood. Others? It was so ... specific and petty.

"Run away and never return?" Xevon said dryly. "Not have to worry about ... y'know, who goes where or whatever," he said with a wave of his hand. "Just worrying about yourself. That's what we want to do most."

Vah x Midnight RomanceMarch 26, 2024 09:10 PM

Narcoleptic Moose

Neutral

Give Award
Isadora didn't care what was or wasn't allowed of her, after all, she'd blindly listened to her father for all those years. Today was the first day that she hadn't bent to his will. It was positively exhilarating as well. It didn't make her want the throne and more or less though. She kept it out of a sense of duty and mild responsibility.

Isadora hummed in agreement, a small smile flitting across her face at the idea. "Exactly.. What I wouldn't give to lead a normal life," she sighed, yawning softly as she grew tired. "It's only my version of a fairytale though... something that won't ever happen," she murmured, running a hand through her hair once more.
Vah x Midnight RomanceMarch 26, 2024 11:07 PM

Zeraphia

Lightbringer

Give Award

"Yes," Xevon let out a short noise, almost a dry laugh. "A normal life. I don't think I could manage a normal life, at least. Too much to actually worry about. Hah." The man shook his head, pushing one hand through his dark hair.

Finally, he stretched out and sighed. "Ugh, I'm not used to being so... stationary for long," he grumbled before shaking his head. He wanted to move, to run, to ride, to do anything other than sit there. For who knew how long? Hours. Hours that was how long.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    20    21    22    23    24   ..   25 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us