I finally got to 10k :D
 Amygdala
10:41:35 Amy/Anpmygdala
Hallow
You should do that...we need all the mush we can get for next month's event XD
 Hallow's Eve
10:40:03 Hallow, Eve
Amy

Oh that sounds like fun lol. I am probably going to hop on explore here soon, if I can get the energy too lol
 Amygdala
10:38:55 Amy/Anpmygdala
Hallow
Trying to get the energy to explore XD

I have 1000 moves to do in jungle
 Hallow's Eve
10:37:53 Hallow, Eve
Hey Amy, how are you?
 Amygdala
10:37:26 Amy/Anpmygdala
Hi hallow, hi dark
 Hallow's Eve
10:36:42 Hallow, Eve
Heyo chat
 Dark pack
10:33:56 
hi chat
 BuggyOs
10:33:46 Bug-a-boo
feline!
 Emmet
10:33:11 Emmet (he/him)
Canines or felines folks? (I wanna design stuff but canÂ’t decide feline or canine)
 Amygdala
10:32:02 Amy/Anpmygdala
If the M&M arw chocolate only i choose them. If not it's skittles for me
 Saint
10:31:43 
also, do some prey have higher flee rates (not just during winter)
 purdy
10:31:13 
I'mma ask this one more time before it gets old M&Ms or skittles
 starmutt
10:28:22 marsh | they/it
yah i'm not sure if its a bug or not

i get swamp and jungle quests i cannot complete due to all my levels being in forest lol
 Amygdala
10:28:06 Amy/Anpmygdala
Redd
Thank you. It doesn't bother me too much because i will just skip it...i just thought it was weird
 Red River Wolves
10:26:52 Redd Dead
Amy,
Apparently the quests are based off overall territory, not terrain specific. There's a suggestion about it here
-WP Click-
 Saint
10:26:50 
yeah i also have the elk quest and i was 19 so i just got up two levels but if your further away, yeah thats weird
 Amygdala
10:25:31 Amy/Anpmygdala
Saint
No idea. I checked encyclopedia and elk appear after level 21. I am level 13 at the moment
 Saint
10:24:19 
amy is that a glitch or do you just have to level up til you can?
 Amygdala
10:23:31 Amy/Anpmygdala
Huh...i got a quest i can't do.
I need to defeat 10 elks in mountains but my mountains are not a high enough level

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Jackal : -3
Leopard : 0
Wolverine : +3
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Blizzard

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    20    21    22    23    24   ..   40 

Meeko x -Sweet-Poison-February 25, 2024 03:25 AM

-Sweet-Poison-

Neutral

Give Award
Matt ate as Sky spoke and took a moment to think about how to word his response. He set his fork down and put his hands in his lap "more than friends or just friends..." he muttered that under his breath. "Either way, Im glad you decided to talk to me, and to come hang out for a bit." He didn't have a good response for any of the other points he made. "Did you want a drink? I have pepsi and juice, and pretty much every other drink" he stood up and walked around the island to the fridge, looking back at Sky as he pulled out apple juice and a glass for himself.
Meeko x -Sweet-Poison-February 25, 2024 03:36 AM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
Skylar ate more of his bacon and listened to Matt intently. "A Pepsi would be great." Sky answered, forcing out a smile as he looked up at the boy. He then looked back down at his food and continued eating and thinking. Sky didn't know if what he said was too much, but it was true. If they were going to get along Sky would need to be honest and open, which was hard for him sometimes. Skylar glanced back up to see Matt with his drink and he smiled again, this time a little less forced.
Meeko x -Sweet-Poison-February 25, 2024 03:42 AM

-Sweet-Poison-

Neutral

Give Award
Matt set down the can of Pepsi Infront of Sky, and returned to his seat with his glass of apple juice. He was almost finished with his food, even though he'd left half the waffle basically untouched. " you alright over there?" Matt knew it was stupid to ask, but he wanted to know, even if he might know the answer he'd still like to make sure he was right before just assuming. He looked over and smiled before taking a bite of his waffle and a sip of juice.
Meeko x -Sweet-Poison-February 26, 2024 12:24 AM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
"Thanks" Sky said as Matt gave him the can of Pepsi. He grabbed it and opened it straight away. He took a sip before resuming eating his food. "Yeah I'm fine." Skylar shrugged as he finished off his bacon. He moved onto the eggs, sipping his Pepsi every now and then. Sky wanted to get out of there but he didn't want to seem rude so he continued to eat at a normal pace.
Meeko x -Sweet-Poison-February 26, 2024 01:05 AM

-Sweet-Poison-

Neutral

Give Award
Matt ate at a normal pace for him, which was faster than most. And ended up finishing. "Okay good, I was just checking." He got up and rinsed his plate off before putting it into the dishwasher along with his fork. He then returned to sit back in his spot, he wasn't aware of any conversation starters that would get Sky talking. So he just sat and thought while Sky finished eating. Matt didn't know if he wanted more with Sky, he was sure he didn't hate the night before, and that his negative emotions where just a result of how the night ended abruptly. He'd have to spend more time thinking on it. Anyways, it was only the first time they'd hung out and they still didn't know each other all too well.
Meeko x -Sweet-Poison-February 29, 2024 02:02 AM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
Once Sky noticed that Matt was done with his food he sped up. He didn't want to be stuck there much longer if Matt was done eating. Skylar finished his eggs pretty quick then finished the rest of his waffle. "Would you like me to help with dishes and putting away things?" Sky then asked as he looked over at Matt.
Meeko x -Sweet-Poison-February 29, 2024 02:06 AM

-Sweet-Poison-

Neutral

Give Award
While Sky was finishing eating sky took the chance to do his once a week text to him mom. He quickly sent a check up and stuffed his phone back in his pocket. "I'm totally fine with doing it myself if you've got to go" Matt liked doing the dishes, even if it meant having to risk the murky waters full of probably slimy food; he just put music on and called it good.
Meeko x -Sweet-Poison-February 29, 2024 02:14 AM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
"Well then, that's fine with me." Skylar replied, sighing slightly. "I'll see ya at school." Sky then said as he stood up. He pushed in his chair and grabbed his Pepsi before starting to walk back to Matt's front door. "Again, thank you for the food. It was amazing." Sky Haf turned and said. He made sure to make eye contact and smile before continuing to walk away. Once he got to the front door he put on his shoes quickly, grabbed his board, and left.
Meeko x -Sweet-Poison-February 29, 2024 02:19 AM

-Sweet-Poison-

Neutral

Give Award
"No problem, Im Glad you liked it. See you then" he watched as Sky walked out the door and began to clean up. He put the extra waffles in a bag and into the fridge, along with the few pieces of bacon left. Matt gathered the rest of the empty plates and forks, rising them off before placing them in the dishwasher. He handwashed the skillet and waffle maker before returning to his bed to lay face first in the pillow and reflect.
Meeko x -Sweet-Poison-March 3, 2024 11:30 PM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
As Skylar stepped out of Matt's apartment he was immediately relieved. He skated through the town and thought before he returned home. He didn't know how to feel or act. He arrived home and went straight back to his bed. He was probably going to pass out again, but first, he wanted to update Chris on the whole situation because he didn't know who else to talk to. Sky puled out his phone and began to text him.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    20    21    22    23    24   ..   40 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us