Luna🌕
12:39:12 Silver (She/her)
O, so it corrects “let me” but not “lot”
 Luna🌕
12:38:43 Silver (She/her)
Lot lame let me
 Luna🌕
12:38:25 Silver (She/her)
Now I needs a wolf to dye lame search my denÂ…
 Salem
12:37:47 Rumi
-WP Click-
 -Sweet-Poison-
12:37:42 Bau
Sheo

Any with the '<3' after their name lmao
 Pain Meds
12:36:51 Dagon/Sheo/Moor
Sweet@
Which Child are you working on?
 Luna🌕
12:36:43 Silver (She/her)
Yay, I got my dye!!!
 Pain Meds
12:35:36 Dagon/Sheo/Moor
Broken@ good to see you
 -Sweet-Poison-
12:35:32 Bau
Sheo

Oh yeah understandable heh,
 Pain Meds
12:34:54 Dagon/Sheo/Moor
Sweet@
lol not a bad thing. just harder to find the wolf you are needing CP on lol
 -Sweet-Poison-
12:34:17 Bau
Sheo

Shh, you see nothing haha, I've been grinding
 Ghost Queen
12:34:11 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
I am being a customs so I might have spare apples to fix it if it stuffs up
 -Sweet-Poison-
12:33:53 Bau
Sheo*
dang- my bad

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Margay : -4
Vicuna Wolf : -3
Mojave Green Rattler : -5
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Fog  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    19    20    21    22    23   ..   25 

Vah x Midnight RomanceMarch 26, 2024 12:38 AM

Narcoleptic Moose

Neutral

Give Award
Isadora could feel her irritation fading off to something else, her vulnerability starting to show. Her lower lip trembled, her voice shaky as she opened her mouth to speak again. "No..." she said, softer this time. He couldn't make her believe that was what he truly felt. She wouldn't accept it at all. Not with the way things had been going.

"The way that you joked and played with me.. I can't believe that wasn't you. The hard headed reckless part of you? Sure.. I can believe that's not actually you," she replied, feeling a wetness start to form from her eyes. "You showed me something different, something that I hadn't seen before throughout the years," she told him, an almost desperate sound to her voice.

Isadora's ever softening gaze still lingered on him despite how he'd closed his eyes. She could feel warm tears streaming down her face from the frustration and uncertainty in her heart. "Push me away if you want, but im not going anywhere," she whispered, finally dropping her head into her hands.
Vah x Midnight RomanceMarch 26, 2024 12:45 AM

Zeraphia

Lightbringer

Give Award

No matter what he said, she didn't understand. None of it was truly himself. Not a bit of it. He didn't even know himself. Which was probably the piece that hurt the most. Her voice sounded hitched, like her throat was tight. Tears. Crying. That was what that sound correlated with.

Even still, he managed to take in a breath but didn't move much. "Isadora," his voice was gentle and kind. "It was never me. I don't even know me. I always picked up a face, an act, thinking and hoping that someday it would actually be mine. But none of them fit right."

His hands sank down to his lap. "I'm not pushing you away, not like that. I suppose it's... more of a warning. Not to believe what you see. Not..." his voice nearly broke, "not to get attached to me."

Vah x Midnight RomanceMarch 26, 2024 12:53 AM

Narcoleptic Moose

Neutral

Give Award
Her name falling off his lips so soft and gentle caught her off guard. Isadora had been so sure that Xevon hadn't been acting with her at least for the day. The way that they carried on seemed so real that she couldn't just bring herself to believe that it wasn't. Yet the way that it seemed to bother him so.. he had to be telling the truth. It had been a ruse and she'd gotten comfortable.

Isadora lifted her head, delicately wiping tears as they continued to fall despite her best attempts to make it stop. She scoffed lightly, shaking her head. "Thank you for the warning, but... I'm afraid it may had been a touch too late," she murmured, her brows furrowing as she studied the man. Despite what she knew, she still refused to want anything else. Even if it hurt.
Vah x Midnight RomanceMarch 26, 2024 10:52 AM

Zeraphia

Lightbringer

Give Award

A touch too late. She was entirely right. He had put up the face and been too afraid to let it fall. But trying to keep it up for the entirety of their time alone? No. It was impossible. He couldn't have the energy to do that. He knew full well about burnout. Often, he pushed himself to the limit.

"I am so sorry," he finally broke his silence. "I should have said something earlier but I never did. I was too tied up in keeping up the act that others see. The face that they need to see. I should've said something. But I didn't."

Vah x Midnight RomanceMarch 26, 2024 11:07 AM

Narcoleptic Moose

Neutral

Give Award
Isadora shook her head, turning away as she somewhat curled up in her seat. "It's okay," she sighed, her firmness returning to her voice as she regained composure. "I can't blame you for the way things have went. You were doing what you thought was best and so far it's worked," she murmured, chewing lightly on her lower lip.

Isadora had a hard time accepting it still. She was the absolute worst at concealing her thoughts and feelings and couldn't fathom how he could always be putting up a face. It just seemed so... tiring. Still, Isadora wouldn't force him to be something he wasn't. "I guess, just do whatever is comfortable for you, y'know? Don't put up a face for me just because you think it'll make me happy, if you can help it, I mean," she said quietly, her gaze flickering back to Xevon only for a moment.
Vah x Midnight RomanceMarch 26, 2024 12:53 PM

Zeraphia

Lightbringer

Give Award

Xevon finally opened his eyes to look back at her. This was what he should have done at first but he couldn't stand it. Now he had basically stuck himself with her for an entire ... trip. Still, he had his reasons for it. "I guess, what I thought best. What I figured everyone else wanted to see."

He sat up finally, lowering his gaze to his hands in his lap. "But don't... don't stick yourself to me. It's not fair. If someone else, someone who is actually... Y'know... themselves, is far more good for you? Go for them. I will be fine. I promise."

Vah x Midnight RomanceMarch 26, 2024 01:08 PM

Narcoleptic Moose

Neutral

Give Award
Isadora hummed quietly, a solemn expression on her pretty face. "Perhaps I will. I don't expect to find anyone well suited for me, however," she muttered, running a hand through her hair. Isadora viewed herself as much to stubborn and harsh for just anyone to handle. It would take someone with patience, who could see through her hard exterior.

The only truth was that she'd very likely lied. Isadora didn't see herself going for anyone else, even if they were suited for her. She could see the way he seemed to hurt and she wouldn't be the cause of more. She didn't exactly believe that he'd be alright, even with his promise. Isadora decided to just wait and observe. To do what she did best.
Vah x Midnight RomanceMarch 26, 2024 06:54 PM

Zeraphia

Lightbringer

Give Award

Xevon didn't respond right away, instead letting the ending 'however' hang in the air between them. He took in a breath after a moment. "I wouldn't put it off so quickly. It's much easier to find someone when you are yourself--or even just... y'know, genuine."

His hands lifted, folded and then fell again in his lap. "I just figured I'd better tell you now rather than let you think that I actually had everything together," a dry laugh escaped from his chest. "Truth be told, I... don't have anything together. But you do. You know what you're doing, you know what to do and how to do it."

Vah x Midnight RomanceMarch 26, 2024 07:11 PM

Narcoleptic Moose

Neutral

Give Award
"I know, but do you know how hard it is for me to let my guard down. In all the years you've known me, how many times did you ever see me actually smile before our wedding?" She asked, her hands rising for a moment before falling back to her lap. "I'm not oblivious to my own ways. I'm shy, unapproachable, and all around callused. I don't think anyone truly wants that in a wife," she huffed, the seriousness in her voice peaking through.

Isadora sighed, finally managing a small smile. "It is better, it's just somewhat difficult to accept that nothing was real, you know?" She explained, shrugging slightly. She scoffed at how he said she seemed to have everything together. "Xevon, no one has it all together. In fact, I'm more likely to break down when confronted with pressure or responsibility. I hardly know how to run a kingdom, let alone how not to freak out under the gaze of the public," she shook her head, looking out the window with a scowl.
Vah x Midnight RomanceMarch 26, 2024 07:34 PM

Zeraphia

Lightbringer

Give Award

Xevon slowly looked up toward her face once again, his fingers twitched as he struggled with himself. His hazel brown eyes scanned her for a moment. He had figured out how to face a lot of his fears but somehow... somehow he couldn't figure out how to solve his own problem.

"But... you can learn," he said quietly. "You can learn--properly--how to do that. The proper way that isn't just... making a whole bunch of faces to put on and lose yourself somewhere along the way," he scanned her features again before addressing her first serious point. "Someone will love you for you. Someone needs you."

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    19    20    21    22    23   ..   25 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us