Dark pack
10:33:56 
hi chat
 BuggyOs
10:33:46 Bug-a-boo
feline!
 Emmet
10:33:11 Emmet (he/him)
Canines or felines folks? (I wanna design stuff but canÂ’t decide feline or canine)
 Amygdala
10:32:02 Amy/Anpmygdala
If the M&M arw chocolate only i choose them. If not it's skittles for me
 Saint
10:31:43 
also, do some prey have higher flee rates (not just during winter)
 purdy
10:31:13 
I'mma ask this one more time before it gets old M&Ms or skittles
 starmutt
10:28:22 marsh | they/it
yah i'm not sure if its a bug or not

i get swamp and jungle quests i cannot complete due to all my levels being in forest lol
 Amygdala
10:28:06 Amy/Anpmygdala
Redd
Thank you. It doesn't bother me too much because i will just skip it...i just thought it was weird
 Red River Wolves
10:26:52 Redd Dead
Amy,
Apparently the quests are based off overall territory, not terrain specific. There's a suggestion about it here
-WP Click-
 Saint
10:26:50 
yeah i also have the elk quest and i was 19 so i just got up two levels but if your further away, yeah thats weird
 Amygdala
10:25:31 Amy/Anpmygdala
Saint
No idea. I checked encyclopedia and elk appear after level 21. I am level 13 at the moment
 Saint
10:24:19 
amy is that a glitch or do you just have to level up til you can?
 Amygdala
10:23:31 Amy/Anpmygdala
Huh...i got a quest i can't do.
I need to defeat 10 elks in mountains but my mountains are not a high enough level
 icemoons
10:18:07 slushy,ice,moon,
forest

Oh wow let me rephrase that then... Welcome BACK to wolf play lmao
 Forest Dwelling
10:16:42 Floor
@ice

Thank you but I've been an on and off player since before the game became 16+ lol
 icemoons
10:15:20 slushy,ice,moon,
forest. I also saw you joined like 5 days ago so welcome to WP
 Forest Dwelling
10:14:19 Floor
@ice

I just lurk in the shadows usually so I'm not surprised if you haven't seen me before.
 icemoons
10:12:33 slushy,ice,moon,
forest

Thanks! also I don't think we've met

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Jackal : -3
Leopard : 0
Wolverine : +3
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Blizzard

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    19    20    21    22    23   ..   40 

Meeko x -Sweet-Poison-February 24, 2024 04:00 AM

-Sweet-Poison-

Neutral

Give Award
(Damn, me too, me too)
Matt jumped at the kock. "Come in, it's unlocked" he shouted from the kitchen, the eggs were done so he put those in a bowl and set them on the counter too. Grabbing a towel from the counter he cleaned off his hands and he made his way to the door. He had mild anxiety because he knew the place was super clean, but also knew it wasn't the worse. He made his way to the door while the dish towel slung over his shoulders. He gave his hair a good fluff before rounding the corner to the door.
Meeko x -Sweet-Poison-February 24, 2024 04:09 AM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
As soon as he heard Matt say come in he opened the door. He looked around as he entered. He found an open space to put his board and closed the door before going to set it there gently. He then took his shoes off and when he stood back up he was welcomed by Matt turning the corner. "Hey." He said with a smile as he held out the takeout box.
Meeko x -Sweet-Poison-February 24, 2024 04:16 AM

-Sweet-Poison-

Neutral

Give Award
"Oh, hi!" Matt took the takeout box from Sky. "Here, I just finished" he lead him from the entreeway into the kitchen to reveal breakfast. "It's, mildly messy, sorry" he had no idea how to act or what to say. "You can sit wherever you'd like" he said knowing full well there was three chairs and not very many options. He walked over to the fridge and grabbed the syrup and got the butter off the counter on his way back, along with a butter knife. He set them all down at the table and sat in his usual spot, all the way to the right.
Meeko x -Sweet-Poison-February 24, 2024 04:23 AM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
Sky followed Matt to the kitchen, slightly nervous. "You're good, thanks for letting me come for breakfast." Sky said polietly as he sat down at the closest chair which was on the left of the island. Skylar looked at all the food and smiled, it looked and smelled so good. "This looks amazing." Sky said as he looked over at Matt and waited for him to come sit down. Once Matt was seated he grabbed his fork and made himself a plate. He didn't grab too much because he didn't want to be greedy. "Thank you for the food really." Skylar said smiling before looking away.
Meeko x -Sweet-Poison-February 25, 2024 01:58 AM

-Sweet-Poison-

Neutral

Give Award
(Sorry, kinda short)
Matt smiled at the compliment, "youre welcome over anytime, ill most likely have food to cook, and foods better when you share anyways." He set himself a plate of food "it should taste just as good as it smells" he laughed slightly as he picked up a piece of bacon. Matt ate the protein items first, purely because he was raised that way. "I was surprised to hear from you this early, I wasn't sure you were a morning person" Matt was genuinely surprised, Sky didn't seem like a morning person at all. But he could've easily been mistaken.
Meeko x -Sweet-Poison-February 25, 2024 02:15 AM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
Skylar began to eat, breaking off a piece of his waffle with his fork. He didn't use knives, only if it was really needed, but with waffles, wiggling the fork back and forth would cut it just fine. He picked up the piece and ate it, listening to Matt. "Well, I'm not. I hate being up this early but food sounded good." Sky said after swallowing. He also wanted to just see Matt, so that things wouldn't be so awkward at school. Skylar began breaking off another piece, glancing at Matt and then back at his plate.
Meeko x -Sweet-Poison-February 25, 2024 02:27 AM

-Sweet-Poison-

Neutral

Give Award
He finished up a piece of bacon and wiped his hands on a napkin before continuing " I understand that, if i hadn't gotten out of bed I would've still been out cold." He started on his waffle. He'd hopped this wouldn't turn awkward anytime soon, Matt didn't think he could handle that. He was glad that Sky wasn't being distant though, he thought that if Sky had been super distant he would've eventually felt overly bad. Not that he didn't already feel bad. He realized he had let himself get lost in thought and brought his attention back to Sky, sending a smile his way.
Meeko x -Sweet-Poison-February 25, 2024 02:32 AM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
Skylar stared at his food, picking at it slightly. "I-." He began but picked at his food some more before continuing, "I knew that if I didnt come over, I probably wouldn't of talked to you for a while." He picked up the piece of waffle he was playing with and ate it. As he chewed he broke off another piece, eating it after swallowing the previous piece.
Meeko x -Sweet-Poison-February 25, 2024 02:37 AM

-Sweet-Poison-

Neutral

Give Award
He thought on what Sky had said. And didn't reply for a moment. " don't push yourself to talk to me if you don't want to" he regretted it the moment he said it. "Though I appreciate it, I don't want you to feel like your obligated to talk to me, and if that means we don't talk for a while then so be it. I'd rather you be comfortable than not." He genuinely felt everything he said, and it was a bit hard to get all the words out and have them sound how Matt wanted them to sound.
Meeko x -Sweet-Poison-February 25, 2024 02:46 AM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
Skylar thought for a moment about what Matt said. "I don't want to do that to you though. By a while, I mean a long ass time and I would be a douchebag about the whole thing and I don't want to do that to you. I don't want to ruin anything good we got going on, whether that be something more than friends or just friends." Sky said. He then grabbed a piece of bacon off his place and ate it, glancing at Matt every once and a while.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    19    20    21    22    23   ..   40 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us