Wolf Play : Meeko x -Sweet-Poison-
Chatbox
 The Alpas Pack
12:21:13 
I am starting to stock up on Mush so the never wolf party event i wont have to miss plus my paycheck is coming up i will be able to buy apples and save for a very special Wolf
 Vulpixles
12:20:04 Pixie, Vul | ♈
tech

Yea, but the Viti spots will still appear overtop
 Leafpool
12:18:45 Leaf she/her
Guys what do you think of the name Chasing Stars?
 Tech
12:18:14 
If I put a wolverine dye on a Viti will the dye show up?
 Leafpool
12:16:30 Leaf she/her
Thanks Pixles!
 Vulpixles
12:14:50 Pixie, Vul | ♈
spina bifida is a birth defect that lowers the max of some of the character attributes, just don't remember which ones off the top of my head
 Leafpool
12:13:26 Leaf she/her
Ice I he was born in my pack so ......
 icemoons
12:12:49 slushy,ice,moon,
leaf

I have no idea lmao I need to know too
 Leafpool
12:10:53 Leaf she/her
What does Spina Bifida do?
Guys please tell me?
 WilsonsWay
12:07:21 (He/They) Lukas/Lu
Haven't been on in a few weeks what did I miss? Any major updates of importance?
 starmutt
12:06:53 marsh | they/it
meow
-WP Click-
 Leafpool
12:04:35 Leaf she/her
What does Spina Bifida do?
 Malcuth
12:04:17 Wander
Can we see said dog
 Tech
12:00:48 
Nez
I got a new dog *^*
 Nez.ity
12:00:36 
Looking to gain more writing partners! Pretty active! Ghost friendly and semi/literate! Message me with any ideas if you have any!
 Nez.ity
11:59:13 
Please spell out your words Meile
 Meile
11:58:32 
k thanks
 ZEFHYR
11:57:41 
Meile, go to Your Account, and look in the list under Pack Activity. it is the 11th one down
 Tech
11:53:25 
Nez
For now... >:]
 Meile
11:53:00 
how do u change status?

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Snapping Turtle : 0
Mountain Lion : 0
Black Bear : +4
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    18    19    20    21    22   ..   40 

Meeko x -Sweet-Poison-February 23, 2024 01:53 AM

-Sweet-Poison-

Neutral

Give Award
As Matt read Sky's last message he happened to glance at the time. It was super late now, though he didn't need to go to bed he still felt the need to. He quickly replied to Sky, I left the leftovers at your place he didn't know what else to send and he'd realized that when he thought about food earlier. It wasn't a huge deal, Matt felt better now that he had sorta fixed things up. He jumped in the shower for a quick 20 minute wash, then hung up the rest of his clothes that just finished in the dryer. His bed was free for him to sleep in now. He laid there for a while just staring at the ceiling, and eventually dozed off to sleep.
Meeko x -Sweet-Poison-February 24, 2024 03:10 AM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
Sunday, the next day, Sky woke up to a message from Matt. He rubbed his eyes before replying, Oh yeah, Uh I can bring them to your house or something if you'd like. He sent the message without too much thought and then continued to be on his phone. He replyed to anyone else who had texted him before scrolling through tiktok. It was 10 am which was early for him so he didn't really want to stay up, he wanted to sleep for longer but he also wanted to wait for Matt to respond. Sky didn't know what time he would usually wake up around on the weekend considering they just met though so maybe just sleeping would be the better option.
Meeko x -Sweet-Poison-February 24, 2024 03:16 AM

-Sweet-Poison-

Neutral

Give Award
Matt stirred in his bed for a second after he heard his phone go off. He was reluctant to reach put into the cold air to grab his phone, but he did it anyways. It was Sky, he thought for a second before replying; if Sky was going go come over to drop off the food then he'd have to clean. And his apartment wasn't decorated nearly like Sky's room was. Though there were occasional water colors on the walls that Matt has made. It's fine with me, but no issue if you're busy today. He pressed send before getting up and walking out to do the dishes so he could make breakfast. It was still kind of early, and he would've been able to sleep longer, but he was awake now and that made all the difference.
Meeko x -Sweet-Poison-February 24, 2024 03:21 AM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
Matt replied fairly quick and Sky was slightly surprised. Okay, what time then? Sky sent it immediately, eager for a response. He wanted to know so then he could go to bed or get ready to go to his place. He didn't mind, either way, he was anxious to see Matt after what had happened. He picked at his fingernails as he waited for a response, holding his phone in one hand.
Meeko x -Sweet-Poison-February 24, 2024 03:25 AM

-Sweet-Poison-

Neutral

Give Award
He laughed at how quick Sky had replied. He hadn't even had the time to warm up the dishwater. well, I frankly just got out of bed, and unless you want to have breakfast over here, which is doubtful, I'd wait a solid 2 hours. He pressed send, thought about it, and started typing again. so noon-ish he thought he should specify, just to be clear. unless you want breakfast, in that case I can start cooking now. Matt had triple texted, he felt mildly bad about it, but he just forgot to send the other two when he pressed send on the first. Hopefully Sky wouldn't be upset. He then plugged the sink and began on washing the pans.
Meeko x -Sweet-Poison-February 24, 2024 03:34 AM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
Once the notification popped up on the top of the screen Sky was quick to press it. He read it, but soon after two other messages were sent. He read all of them quickly, typing straight after. I'll come for breakfast if that's fine with you. Skylar pressed send without a thought. After a moment it clicked what he had just sent. "Oh shit." He mumbled to himself. He got up, leaving his phone on his bed, and was quick to run to the bathroom. He ran himself a shower and took the quickest shower Skylar Jones would ever take. After that, he got dressed in a white wifebeater and some black and red basketball shorts.
Meeko x -Sweet-Poison-February 24, 2024 03:39 AM

-Sweet-Poison-

Neutral

Give Award
Matt was in the middle of washing the dishes and didn't hear his phone go off. He assumed Sky had gotten busy, so he threw on some sweat clothes and started cooking. He'd made it halfway through prepping waffles before he picked up his phone to realize that Sky had in fact replied, and was coming over for breakfast. He doubled the waffle batter super fast and sent his address over to Sky along with Sounds good to me, see you soon. Waffles sound good? he pressed send and hurried off to thaw some bacon. He was mildly nervous that this was the first time Matt was going to end up cooking for Sky. He was sure everything would taste alright though, he'd been making this since he was 10.
Meeko x -Sweet-Poison-February 24, 2024 03:45 AM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
(this is making me hungry... its almost 5 am)
Once fully clothed, Sky moved onto his skincare and then brushed his hair. He was unsure of what to do with his hair, he was either going to keep it down or put it in a sloppy man bun. While he decided on what to do with his hair he checked his phone again. Waffles sound amazing :) Be there in 5. He pressed send and put his phone in his pocket. He then looked in the mirror putting his hair in a messy bun. He then put on his shoes and grabbed his skateboard before grabbing Matt's left overs. He was then out the door and on his way.
Meeko x -Sweet-Poison-February 24, 2024 03:51 AM

-Sweet-Poison-

Neutral

Give Award
(What in the heckerry are you doing up so earllyy.. it's 1:46 for me)
Matt was going about, flipping the waffle maker, whisking eggs, doing bacon cookies activities. He'd had almost all of the food done before he checked his phone again. yep, see ya then. He put his phone up and got out plates and fork and knifes. He moved the stack of waffles over to the small little table that he ate at and placed it in the center. He then set out another plate of bacon, and started cooking the eggs. He'd probably still be cooking when Sky got there, he knew the eggs were going to be done last because he needed to pay full attention to them to make sure he didn't overcook or undercooked them.
Meeko x -Sweet-Poison-February 24, 2024 03:56 AM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
(Bad sleep schedule haha)
Skylar knew where the street was that Matt lived on, in fact, he had skated down it multiple times. Knowing that Skylar knew how to get there without any directions. Sky got to the road pretty quick and once he was there all he had to do was look for the apartment building. Once he found it he got off his skateboard and made his way in. He then looked at his phone again for the room number before moving any further. He found it quickly and gave the door a quick knock.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    18    19    20    21    22   ..   40 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us