Wolf Play : 1x1 Me and Werewolf
Chatbox
 Nevermore.
12:21:59 Never/Nev
Technition

I'm doing decent tonight!

I'm currently in bed basking in the heat of my electric blanket after the downpour of rain earlier.
 -Sweet-Poison-
12:21:09 Bau
Well.. jars.. but canning makes no sense when you use jars to do it.. now I'm just confused
 -Sweet-Poison-
12:19:46 Bau
Okay.. first time canning our own pickles... Why do the cans take so long to cool off T^T I just burnt myself on one
 technoblade
12:19:44 Lil Techy | Techno
I am growing to like the white dots
 Continental Wolves
12:18:04 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Techno
It's ok, I'll get the last bite 😌
 -Sweet-Poison-
12:16:48 Bau
Techno

Neverrrr
It's Soo tastyyy
 technoblade
12:16:08 Lil Techy | Techno
Raven

Doing good just about to go to bed soon. You?

Silver

Thank you

Bau

Hey leave some for Emmet!
 -Sweet-Poison-
12:15:00 Bau
Techno

Nomnomnom
 Luna🌕
12:13:02 Silver (She/her)
Techno
ItÂ’s so good!
 Nevermore.
12:12:46 Never/Nev
Technition!

How're you doing today?

It looks amazing :0 I have such a soft spot for teal and dark colors together
 Luna🌕
12:12:32 Silver (She/her)
Pumpkin
He sort of looks like one of those gears where the ribs are exposed and bleeding. ItÂ’s really cool and pretty!
 technoblade
12:11:51 Lil Techy | Techno
-Click-

thoughts?
 Pumpkin Wolf
12:10:10 Pumpkin (he,him)
-WP Click-

he looks interesting
 Salem
12:09:12 Rumi
-WP Click-
 Luna🌕
12:08:32 Silver (She/her)
The mods are never hereÂ… once I accidentally posted a sales chat in main and it just chilled with nobody deleting it itÂ’s unnatural befor my hiatus the post would be gone in an instant
 Luna🌕
12:05:47 Silver (She/her)
Are
How-?
 Cypress Road
12:05:22 Cy, love
And I forgot to write out right now sorry mods
 Arachne
12:04:34 Ara/Kat
does anyone know why i canÂ’t put my wolf up for breeding normally, but the alliance breeding will work?
 Cypress Road
12:04:30 Cy, love
Yall I'm literally so mad at my family rn
 Luna🌕
12:04:11 Silver (She/her)
Emmet
They do NOT want to give the pups up wow 2 that late

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Bobcat : +5
Coyote : +2
Jackal : +3
    Fall   Day  Weather:  Fog

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2    3    4    5   ..   8 

1x1 Me and WerewolfAugust 1, 2024 01:02 AM

Werewolf

Lightbringer

Give Award

Abraham Goren

-----

Abraham heard this and he decided to show Everstone what he truly was. Abraham immediately started to show some signs of the werewolf that was in him and he began to try to dig as he was trying to talk to Everstone but he did not want to shift yet. Abraham suddenly stop as he thought he heard a noise and he immediately started to growl like a werewolf as he was becoming protective over Everstone. Abraham had never been protective before but he knew he could trust Everstone. Abraham was watching for any signs of someone else.

1x1 Me and WerewolfAugust 1, 2024 01:08 AM

Silverstone

Darkseeker

Give Award
Ethan Everstone
-
Ethan watched and slowly the wolf would dawn on him. "Wait... your part wolf! It makes so much sense!" He said now excited. Ethan froze at the growl and looked around. Ethan would let out a whistle and waited. A different whistle would reply and he sighed " You know you can't sneak in here! You can get me in a lot of trouble... " a talk but young women peeked out. "Sorry Ethan! I got curious about the new creature!"
1x1 Me and WerewolfAugust 1, 2024 01:13 AM

Werewolf

Lightbringer

Give Award

Abraham Goren

-----

Abraham immediately stop growling since he was listening to them. Abraham was very curious on what was happening but he decided to stay near Everstone almost like he was trusting him since Everstone was the only one who did not put chains on him. Abraham began to look around as he was unsure of when he would be going home but he knew that it would be forever before he was able to go back home. Abraham went to Everstone and he began to look at the woman as he had no idea who she was or what she was doing.

1x1 Me and WerewolfAugust 1, 2024 01:17 AM

Silverstone

Darkseeker

Give Award
Ethan Everstone
-
He groaned saying " You are gonna get me fired.... I'm going to bring you down as well if that happens." The woman chuckled saying "Fine I'll stop for now but you know what your mom would say~" Ethan groaned saying "Don't remind me... She still wants me to marry you.... I told her no but she won't listen to me..." he said taking his glasses off and turned to Abe. "Now look at you. You look so soft but why are you sitting like your are.... wait.... you are protecting me?" He said tilting his head. He slowly reached his hand out to pet as he tried to resist the floof.
1x1 Me and WerewolfAugust 1, 2024 01:22 AM

Werewolf

Lightbringer

Give Award

Abraham Goren

-------

Abraham saw what he was doing and he immediately leaned in so that Everstone could touch his fur. Abraham was still looking like a guard panda but he knew he would have to show Everstone his human form but no in front of people as he knew that it would be horrible. Abraham decided to never let anyone touch Everstone unless they were friends of his. Abraham seem relax for now but he would get protective again if Everstone needed him. Abraham decided against something that he voted to never do. Abraham used his arms as he wrap them around Everstone and he pulled him into a hug almost like he was not wanting him to go at all.

1x1 Me and WerewolfAugust 1, 2024 01:27 AM

Silverstone

Darkseeker

Give Award
Ethan Everstone
-
He would be shocked when they leaned in. My eyes would go from shock to joy in a instant when they felt how soft the fur was. He let out a startled laugh when Abe hugged him. He hugged back saying "And the soldiers said something about you being mean..." He snuggled into the floof as the woman said "Is that safe?" Ethan chuckled saying "I guess for me it is? Wait don't you have work to do Sofia?" Sofia laughed nervously and would rush off. I shook my head bit went back to petting abe. "So soft!"
1x1 Me and WerewolfAugust 1, 2024 01:31 AM

Werewolf

Lightbringer

Give Award

Abraham Goren

---------

Abraham listened to Everstone and he just gave a best smile that he could. Abraham was still hugging Everstone and he immediately knew that Everstone was someone he could trust as he was looking at him. Abraham began to feel a strange feeling of wanting to protect Everstone which was something Abraham had no idea about. Abraham knew that he would have to do something to show Everstone that he could talk but he had no idea how to do that at all. Abraham immediately put his head down by Everstone almost like he was not wanting anyone to try to take Everstone away from him.

1x1 Me and WerewolfAugust 1, 2024 01:37 AM

Silverstone

Darkseeker

Give Award
Ethan Everstone
-
He would smile saying "I hope that we can find more of your kind.... Hopefully there is more... so your not alone... " he sighed and would pet your floof. Ethan suddenly would flinch at the sound of thunder "Shoot! They started the thunder sounds!" He would scramble up grabbing his glasses. He would rush trying to ignore the thunder. He yelped when he tripped on a branch. He landed hard and would groan in pain but would slowly get up scared of the thunder.
1x1 Me and WerewolfAugust 1, 2024 01:44 AM

Werewolf

Lightbringer

Give Award

Abraham Goren

-----

Abraham saw this and he immediately started growling as he was trying to protect Everstone. Abraham knew that Everstone would have to go but he was wishing it was different. Abraham did a sad whine almost like he was saying that he was the last of his kind. Abraham went to Everstone as he felt like this was a goodbye for now. Abraham look at Everstone as he would wait for him to return no matter how long it would take. Suddenly, Abraham began to feel ever faint and he started shifting back into his human form. Abraham groan and said "dang those soldiers took the wind out of me." He look very confused as he was in shorts and a tank top.

1x1 Me and WerewolfAugust 1, 2024 01:49 AM

Silverstone

Darkseeker

Give Award
Ethan Everstone
-
He picked his glasses up and put them on. He squinted threw them and looked at you. He froze at your human form more curious the startled. He would frown now confused "Did I hit my head? Or are you now human?" He said getting up. He held his head with a groan. He wobbled for a second but jumped when he heard thunder. It make him spring into action and he ran back to the lab door. He went through and shut the door. He wobbled to a chair and doctors rushed over. They asked what happened but Ethan just groaned. They would give him pain medication and a icepack before they left him alone. Eventually he came back but it was after the thunder was over. Ethan would walk around curious about what he saw or what he thinks he saw.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2    3    4    5   ..   8 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us