I'll have to go again at some point *^*
 star shrine
04:55:16 star
Stray Secrets
even im jealous
 Polargeist
04:55:11 Chro (he/him)
Fox -
Ahah I'm kind pf in the same boat, I'm working full time so I only have four something hours when I get home from work :'D
 Fox
04:54:29 FoxFoxFoxFox
Polar- ahh I see! That's actually quite cool. If I had time I would partake xD
 Fox
04:54:04 FoxFoxFoxFox
ET- good value to be honest. Went last week as well xD
 star shrine
04:54:01 star
ok cool! I think Caspin is the best for your new wolf!
 Eternity
04:53:42 ET
Fox
Omg, I love Las Iguanas, I haven't gone in forever
 Polargeist
04:53:14 Chro (he/him)
Gods this chronic neck pain is tweaking again I should probably go to bed
 Stray Secrets
04:53:07 Stray.
i have ramen. be jealous.
 Fox
04:52:45 FoxFoxFoxFox
ET- went to a pub and watched England. Then went to an Italian restaurant then went to las iguanas. Was good!
 Polargeist
04:52:29 Chro (he/him)
Fox -
How much of the charcter you draw, amount of shading, if there's a background, if it's animated... also you can frriendly fire and attack someone on your own team but you get less points for that ^^
 Sea Coast
04:52:11 
Caspian.

Still needed those names tho for Corals pups!
 Eternity
04:51:52 ET
Fox
Ooooh :> Anywhere fun?
 FoggiiSkies
04:51:32 Hazey
I thought I wouldn't have the time either, but you do as much art as you want to! there's no "goal" so to say, it's just a lot of fun :D
 Polargeist
04:51:31 Chro (he/him)
Emmet -
Nooo I don't think so at all :0 and we all start somewhere, no one is born drawing like Michelangelo! The important thing is that you keep drawing and enjoying it, not comparing yourself to others but rather learning from them :D
 star shrine
04:51:11 star
sea coast
tell what one you choose, I wanna know:)
 Fox
04:50:58 FoxFoxFoxFox
ET- will have to watch later! Been out tonight lol. But thank you

Polar- ahh I see. What determines the amount of points? Or is it always the same?
 Continental Wolves
04:50:15 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Chro
I'm also absolute shit at making my own bases for art ;-;
 Polargeist
04:49:43 Chro (he/him)
Fox -
Well simplified - two teams, you "attack" by drawing others' characters and you get a certain amount of points for that,, if someone has "attacked" you you can "revenge" them and attack one of their characters back!
 Eternity
04:49:36 ET
Fox
It's so fun *^*

This video explains it pretty well :D
-YT Click-

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges
Hourly Damage Variances
Anaconda : -5
Brown Bear : -3
Black Bear : -3
    Summer Month: 3   Day  Weather:  Fog
 Explore In: Now

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
  1  2  3  4

Lakesong x Beautiful TragediesJune 6, 2024 02:26 PM

Sophisticate

Lightbringer

Give Award
I'll go!
Any preferred setting? (Starting place)
Lakesong x Beautiful TragediesJune 6, 2024 02:47 PM

Beautiful Tragedies

Neutral

Give Award
No preference! If you need ideas though, perhaps we could start out with arrival to the hotel or something along those lines? I'm really not picky
Lakesong x Beautiful TragediesJune 6, 2024 03:29 PM

Sophisticate

Lightbringer

Give Award
Arrival sounds good!
Lakesong x Beautiful TragediesJune 6, 2024 03:34 PM

Beautiful Tragedies

Neutral

Give Award
Awesome :D
Lakesong x Beautiful TragediesJune 6, 2024 03:54 PM

Sophisticate

Lightbringer

Give Award
Gerhard Zurek | Hotel Entrance
-
I pulled my bag a little closer to my side as the taxi drove up to the hotel. I was itching to get out of the car and into my room. The moment the taxi stopped, I thanked the driver, paid, and practically jumped out of the car. I hurried up the front stairs and through the hotel doors. Striding up to the reception counter, I did my best to look calm. Hopefully, I didn't fail miserably. Probably did though. I sighed internally. I'd have to work on that. Hoisting my bag a bit higher on my shoulder, I cleared my throat. The receptionist looked up, her expression dull. When she saw me however, she smiled brightly. How fake could smiles get? I thought to myself a bit irritated. "Hello and welcome to [Hotel name]. How may I help you?" I nodded in return. "My name is Gerhard Zurek. I booked a five-night stay here about..." I paused. "Two months ago?" The woman typed something into her computer, frowning. "I'm sorry, there must be a mistake. The room you booked was booked by another person... so now it's double-booked." I sighed, looking at the pearly-white ceiling. "Are there any other open rooms?" I doubted it, but no harm in asking. The woman typed a few things intoher computer before looking back up at me. "No sir, we're all booked up. Maybe there's another hotel down the road from here that you could look at? Unless you'd like to share the room you booked with the other person who booked it." I ground my teeth, thinking. I had checked most of the hotels in the area, and none had rooms for the time I was staying or not at all. So that was unlikely. Sharing was an option... but we're talking about a complete stranger. I could probably make it work, if I stayed out of the hotel for most of the day. But I still didn't like it. "Very well. I'll share the room with whoever else booked it." The receptionist smiled. "Wonderful. Here's your room key, room number 208, third floor."
I took the card she handed me and took the elevator up to the floor she named. I didn't have to look very long to find my room. Unlocking it, I stepped inside, threw my bag onto the desk and stared out of the window, waiting for my roommate to show up.
Lakesong x Beautiful TragediesJune 6, 2024 04:23 PM

Beautiful Tragedies

Neutral

Give Award
Emilia Rizzo | Hotel Entrance
-
The day had been going wonderfully and I felt as though nothing could go wrong. It probably would though, as good things hardly ever lasted. I sat in the back of the taxi quietly, watching the building go by until they slowly started to stop moving right outside the grand hotel. Once parked, I stepped out of the taxi, holding my duffle bag by the straps the crook of my elbow. I paid the driver, thanking him with a polite smile and a wave.
As I sauntered to the reception counter, the lady had seen me walk in, giving me an up down look as well as a fake smile. I resisted the urge to roll my eyes, simply giving her the same reaction. "Hello Miss. Welcome and how may I help you?" She asked, her words less enthused than her facial expression. "I booked a room for a five nights stay under the name Emilia Rizzo," I informed her, shifting my weight from one high heeled foot to the other as I waited for her to look up the reservation. "Ah, yes ma'am. While the room is still available to you, I must tell you that it was double booked with no other rooms available, so I'm afraid that you'll have a room mate," the receptionist explained, making my nose crinkle in irritation. I needed this room and I already knew there weren't any openings else where. I sighed deeply, nodding to confirm that I still wanted to stay. She handed the keycard to me, "The room is 208 on the third floor. He's already up there as well." He? So not only would I be staying with a total stranger, I'd be staying with a man. Wonderful. Still, I took the card with a quiet thanks before heading to the elevator and up to find my room.
It wasn't a hard find, thankfully, as I was just ready to get settled in and figure out what this man would be like. I couldn't remember either, did I book a single or a double room? With my luck, a single. As I stared at the door, keycard in hand, I sighed, giving a warning knock before unlocking the door and entering the room.
I scanned the room for my roommate, finding him staring out the window across the room. "Hello," I greeted, tucking my bag out of the way as I approached him wearily. "Im Emilia, your roommate I suppose," I introduced myself, my arms crossed lightly over my chest. My good mood had been spoiled, but hopefully my tone and body language didn't betray that. It likely did, however. It was rather less than ideal situation to be in. Especially considering there was indeed only one bed in the room. I'd looked around at first, but there wasn't even so much as a couch or sleep worthy chair. Perfect. Just perfect.
Lakesong x Beautiful TragediesJune 6, 2024 05:08 PM

Sophisticate

Lightbringer

Give Award
Gerhard Zurek | Hotel room
-
I froze up as I heard a knock on the door. No doubt it was my roommate coming in. I took a deep breath and tried not to turn around as the person came into the room. "Hello" A voice said behind me. My blood froze. This was not just any voice. This was a girl's voice. I'd haev to share a room with a lady. This was not good at all. Forget not good, this was a catastrophe. Gathering my nerves, i turned around to see a young woman in about her early twenties looking back at me, her arms crossed. "I'm Emilia, your roommate I suppose." I nodded absently. "My name's Gerhard. I suppose we are roommates then."
I really, really wanted to get out of here and go to a cafe or someplace quiet and think. I needed to figure out what to do and fast. The thought of sharing a room with someone who wasn't realted to me wasn't great. But atleast she wasn't some 40 year old guy who just sat infront of the TV all day eating chips. I sighed, turning back to the window, hoping to hide my face from view. until I remembered that refelcions are an actuall thing and not just my eyes playing tricks on me. Feeling a bit helpless, I turned towards my bag and dug around for a book that I could read infront of my roommate without her asking too many questions. Finally finding one, I pulled out the chair from the desk and began tto read. Or at least tried to. I couldn't focus on the letters and words properly. But hopefully it looked like I was absorbed by the pages of my book.
Lakesong x Beautiful TragediesJune 6, 2024 05:37 PM

Beautiful Tragedies

Neutral

Give Award
Emilia Rizzo | Hotel Room
-
I was handling the fact that I'd be staying with a man well enough. He was giant and perhaps a bit intimidating, but so far he hadn't given me any reason to worry. I'd never stayed alone with anyone I didn't know before, especially not a man, but I suppose there's a first time for everything. It was still better than being alone. Or roomed up with someone old and creepy.
"My name's Gerhard. I suppose we are roommates then." His voice rang in my ears despite not having been loud at all. He seemed cold and closed off, but I couldn't blame him much. "Mmhm. Pleasure," I sighed softly, trying not to sound too rude for once. I watched as he turned back to the window, and I wondered why he was so determined not to face me. I could still see his face, which appeared displeased. As he turned to his bag, I quit watching him, taking off my heels before moving to sit on the edge of the bed. I really needed to find somewhere else to stay, but this hotel had been my last resort in the first place and all of my family lived hours away.
I had been scrolling aimlessly through my phone, the silence slowly irking my nerves. Did it have to be so awkward? As I picked up on the sound of pages turning, I looked up to see him reading a book. "What're you reading, if you don't mind my asking?" I spoke, breaking the deafening silence around us. I hadn't even thought that he might be using the book as a buffer, but I couldn't stand the awkward air filling the room any longer. I loved to read, doing so often, so I wondered if I knew the book or if it would be one I'd have to seek out later.
Lakesong x Beautiful TragediesJune 6, 2024 06:27 PM

Sophisticate

Lightbringer

Give Award
Gerhard Zurek | Hotel Room
-
"What're you reading, if you don't mind my asking?" I almost jumped out of my seat in surprise when Emilia said this. I swallowed. I had no idea which book I had picked up, just assumed it wasn't one of my thrillers. Heart pounding, I flipped over to the cover, only to find, to my dismay, that it was indeed a more dark-themed book. "I- uh- don't mind." I lied. "I'm just re-reading one of my favorite stories; Lupus Noctis, ever heard of it?" I half hoped that she had, so she wouldn't ask questions, or didn't know it, but said nothing. Either would be nice. The wort possible outcome would be her not knowing the book and asking a metric ton of questions about it. I was in no mood for an interview about what I was reading. Most certainly not by someone whom I barely knew. I held my breath, waiting for a reply. I wanted to turn my back on her, put on my noise-cancelling headphones and turn my music up, ignoring her. That would be a nice option, if it weren't one of the rudest things I've ever done. So I just kept myself in the present, mentally preparing myself for a flood of talk. Maybe I could get out of here in the morning and catch an early flight...
Lakesong x Beautiful TragediesJune 6, 2024 06:42 PM

Beautiful Tragedies

Neutral

Give Award
Emilia Rizzo | Hotel Room
-
I quirked an eyebrow as I watched the way he acted. How peculiar. "I- uh- don't mind." His words weren't the most convincing, but I was too intrigued in what book it was that he was reading. I liked to read all sorts of things, though most were dark in nature. "I'm just re-reading one of my favorite stories; Lupus Noctis, ever heard of it?" I shook my head, but I didn't seem like I'd ask many questions either. "I have not. I'm just always looking for good books to read," I explained, shrugging slightly. I'd stood up, checking the time on my phone before I looked back at him. "If it's a re-read it must be good, so I'll spare you the questions. Besides. I can tell when someone wants to be left alone," I replied, the last part having a good bit of unintended sass. I was trying to be polite and bring back my good mood, but the silence was suffocating and the fact that he so badly wanted to ignore me was even heavier. Of course, I understood that he didn't know me what so ever, but would it have hurt to get to know the person you'd be sleeping next to a little bit better? Pushing my thoughts down, I slipped back into my heels, my expression mostly neutral. "I suppose I'll leave the room for a bit. Perhaps go find some coffee or something," I added, running a hand through my messied hair to give it a more tame look.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
  1  2  3  4

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us