Wolf Play : The mysteries of the fallen
Chatbox
 ZEFHYR
04:26:28 
Howling to the Moon my frustratio with not being able to purchase things in the market under gear or decor with mushrooms like you are supposed to be able to do
 Amygdala
04:25:59 Amy/Anpmygdala
Mummified
No problem XD

Also good games ;)
 mummified
04:21:36 
@amy
ahh im just unlucky then rip. thank youu! :)
 Arachne
04:20:46 Ara/Kat
i saw la lloroma in forest
 ZEFHYR
04:20:45 
I got a message from someone that actually says for me to fix the code! come on, already!
 Amygdala
04:19:55 Amy/Anpmygdala
Mummified
I saw her both in forest and jungle
 ZEFHYR
04:19:24 
it is still not working in barter, to purchase items with mushrooms. blah.
 mummified
04:19:20 
@amy
i havent seen her at all in the forest for like 8 levels rip
 Amygdala
04:18:37 Amy/Anpmygdala
Mummified
I am pretty sure in all of them
 mummified
04:17:13 
anyone know what biome la llrona spawns?
 Creeping Death
04:11:24 Kirk | Krik
Froggy
yes I hope for me as well. I think im just feeling nausea because of something I ate or having too much caffeine yesterday, well i know the caffeine didnt help. But if im still feeling sick today then it might be like something else...
 Amygdala
04:09:43 Amy/Anpmygdala
Anyone up for pvp?
 Disturbing Mushroom
04:09:32 Froggy|Key|Keevy
Kirk,
I hope so too man. I hope you feel better soon as well!
 Creeping Death
04:09:03 Kirk | Krik
Froggy
Well it all depends on if the doctors can figure out whats wrong, which lets hope they do soon.
 Disturbing Mushroom
04:08:11 Froggy|Key|Keevy
Kirk,
Hence my struggle lol. If its pots, i could get a service dog. If it isnt, i have no idea what i could do about it
 Creeping Death
04:07:11 Kirk | Krik
Froggy
Good chance it might be pots then but theres probably many other things that it could be.

Disturbing Mushroom
04:05:40 Froggy|Key|Keevy
Kirk,
No. The doctors think its POTS, but the first time was only saturday so we dont have a lot to go off of. My blood work came back and im not anemic, so at least thats rules out
 Creeping Death
04:04:25 Kirk | Krik
Froggy
Well, thats not so good haha. Do you know why you fainted that many times?
 Disturbing Mushroom
04:01:34 Froggy|Key|Keevy
Kirk,
Feeling pretty bad myself. Fainted 5 times in total yesterday, and one of the times lasted 10 minutes. And im feeling super sick. My throat is killing me
 Creeping Death
03:57:49 Kirk | Krik
Froggy
Terrible actually, have felt nauseous all day yesterday from this exact time and now currently woke up again feeling nauseous.

How about you?

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Sun Bear : -5
Caiman : -3
Jaguar : +2
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Brimstone

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2    3    4    5   ..   61 

The mysteries of the fallenApril 23, 2024 07:58 PM

Cypress Road

Darkseeker

Give Award
I wondered who this guy was. I hardly ever saw any humans being nice to random strangers, and didn't recognize him from the angelic world. I began to approach the stranger, a million questions running their way through my head as i get closer, i looks the man in the eyes before quickly looking down at the ground and walking away. I chid myself for doing that. I wasn't normally shy so I don't know why I was being shy now.
The mysteries of the fallenApril 23, 2024 08:06 PM

Spider

Darkseeker

Give Award
I look behind me seeing a person walking up to me but they walk the other way looking at the ground. I leave it be and go down the alley seeing some kittens and feeding them some scraps of a sandwhich I found earlier." Hope you guys stay safe." I say and pet each one of them gently and I walk out the alley catching up to the person who was about to talk to me." Hey." I say and tap them on the shoulder
The mysteries of the fallenApril 23, 2024 09:59 PM

Cypress Road

Darkseeker

Give Award
I whip around as someone taps me on the shoulder. My self defense training taking over and I get in a protective stance. My mind registers the person as not a threat and I relax dropping my hands to my side."Sorry" I mutter before looking up. I take in his features. Blue eyes golden brown skin. He was very handsome and looked to be around my age. I take him in as a whole noting every little detail. I had a great memory. Humans call it a photo graphic memory but I don't get why. My mind doesn't remember everything as photos. My mind goes back to the man in front of me. Something about him puts me a little on edge. There was Something unearthly about him.

Edited at April 23, 2024 10:01 PM by Cypress Road
The mysteries of the fallenApril 24, 2024 08:15 AM

Spider

Darkseeker

Give Award
Once the guy turned around I noticed the dark brown hair and his green foam eyes that look amazing also his golden skin and I step back." Sorry to bother you I saw you walking towards me earlier and wanted to ask why." I say and look at him closer getting a weird feeling he's not from here." Oh wait I didn't even introduce myself. My names Acetone but most people call me Ace."
The mysteries of the fallenApril 24, 2024 09:16 AM

Cypress Road

Darkseeker

Give Award
I curse myself quietly. I should have known he would have noticed. Part of me was happy that he had but I wasn't sure why. "Nice to meet you Ace. I'm Baelfire but most people call me Bae or Fire." He said reaching out his hand in the human greeting of a handshake. He didn't understand the meaning of it but it was what people did when they met eachother. "As for earlier, it was just that I don't see other people being kind to the less fortunate very often and it caught me by surprise. It's none of my business but I couldn't help but wonder why." A breeze came a blew my hair off my face for a brief moment before it settled above my eyes once again.
The mysteries of the fallenApril 24, 2024 09:31 AM

Spider

Darkseeker

Give Award
I don't shake his hand because I didn't like greeting people with physical touch."I was just being nice I thought it might be fun." The wind blew my hair to the side and messed it up. I ruffle it again and smile." Well now that we met I was gonna ask you if you wanted to get lunch at the cafe I saw you there earlier and thought you might want some company." I say and smile at him my heart fluttering a bit
The mysteries of the fallenApril 24, 2024 09:41 AM

Cypress Road

Darkseeker

Give Award
I let my hand fall to my side once it's obvious he isn't gonna shake it. I'm surprised when he says being nice might be fun. It is fun but not a lot of people realize it. My heart almost skipped a beat the next moment when he asked if I would like to get lunch at the Cafe from earlier with him. "I would enjoy that." I say shrugging my shoulders. I had always considered myself straight til now as I never really felt any attraction to anyone before. But something about this man pulled me in.
(Also sorry if I'm a little slow at responding. I'm at work right now.)
The mysteries of the fallenApril 24, 2024 09:48 AM

Spider

Darkseeker

Give Award
I toss him a grin and start walking."Let's get going then. Lunch is on me buy whatever you want." I smile hoping he follows me into the cafe. I never felt attracted to another guy but this one is different I don't know how but he just is. I open the door for him and let him go in first
(it's fine I might not write a bunch because I'm currently in class)
The mysteries of the fallenApril 24, 2024 11:04 AM

Cypress Road

Darkseeker

Give Award
I follow Ace to the Cafe and walk in as he holds the door open. This morning had been my first time in the Cafe and i hadn't even looked at the menu to see what they actually served. This time i make sure to take a glance at the menu. I decide I'll just go with a plain ham and cheese sandwich. It couldn't be to bad.
The mysteries of the fallenApril 24, 2024 11:07 AM

Spider

Darkseeker

Give Award
"Your gonna regret it." I whisper in his ear when he orders the plain ham and cheese sandwhich. I get a grilled cheese brisket and get the food setting on a table outside." Well what do you like?" I ask once we are sitting down

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2    3    4    5   ..   61 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us